Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes us good investors.  (Read 5393 times)
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 05:01:29 AM

yeah as you think I trade based on a lot of my emotions back then I lost about $ 1000, I realized and learned a lot more to be able to analyze the market before entering this market, Because in this market it seems that only good traders can make a profit, so I think when you are confident enough to be a good trader, you can spend a lot of money to trade.
this is why makes investor is really hard to master because when your emotion is not doing well then it may affect your performance on trading and could make everything you do become bad, also this is why many expert traders are always taking their time to prepare everything.
This is the whole reason why we are taught discipline and self control. No matter what the situation is, we should train our brain to stay calm. In the trading profession, it is not possible to succeed without developing a cool nature. Every single decision can affect progress in positive or negative way. The significance o this trait increases with bitcoin and altcoin trading as these are volatile assets.
Easier said than done but then again, all those things that provide long term benefits are never easy to do. It would be difficult in the first shot but after getting positive results, the brain will automatically start walking on the right path. Holders who truly understand worth of their digital coins don’t end up blundering. This nature should be adopted by everyone but it’s a must for bitcoiners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 06:21:31 AM

yeah as you think I trade based on a lot of my emotions back then I lost about $ 1000, I realized and learned a lot more to be able to analyze the market before entering this market, Because in this market it seems that only good traders can make a profit, so I think when you are confident enough to be a good trader, you can spend a lot of money to trade.
this is why makes investor is really hard to master because when your emotion is not doing well then it may affect your performance on trading and could make everything you do become bad, also this is why many expert traders are always taking their time to prepare everything.
This is the whole reason why we are taught discipline and self control. No matter what the situation is, we should train our brain to stay calm. In the trading profession, it is not possible to succeed without developing a cool nature. Every single decision can affect progress in positive or negative way. The significance o this trait increases with bitcoin and altcoin trading as these are volatile assets.
Easier said than done but then again, all those things that provide long term benefits are never easy to do. It would be difficult in the first shot but after getting positive results, the brain will automatically start walking on the right path. Holders who truly understand worth of their digital coins don’t end up blundering. This nature should be adopted by everyone but it’s a must for bitcoiners.
like a good knowledge, if it goes to negative results, people will panic and can get a big loss. but if you have good knowledge, we should know where the last movement will go, so we can control ourselves from great losses
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:00:50 AM

Yes, if we can overcome the psychological issues, we should still have a general view of market action. For example, the crypto market, once it is in the downtrend cycle, any successful project will easily die. Therefore, identifying the market and the good time to invest is also a skill that we also need to learn a lot.

FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:43:48 PM

In my opinion,  One of the best thing in Being a good investor is actually knowing when to buy and when to sell, Because this is important, you  need to know when to make decisions and actually utilize it
Likewise the ability to control emotions,

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 06:13:16 PM

like a good knowledge, if it goes to negative results, people will panic and can get a big loss. but if you have good knowledge, we should know where the last movement will go, so we can control ourselves from great losses
Have knowledge become good investor, many people lost assets after investing with bitcoin and altcoin or IEO and IEO project because less knowledge and do not know about good or not some altcoin or ICO for investing, just looking price is up they will buy and do not know what happen later after some coin have higher price,
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:15:30 PM

Consistency.

An investor does not leave his future to chance. Also, a good investor never puts all his eggs in the same basket. Besides, a good investor can see the future better than others. If you are investing in cryptocurrencies,this makes you a great investor.
Consistency is good way how to be good investor but we don't know situation on crypto where bitcoin or altcoin on higher or lower price, many time we can't prediction about bitcoin because suddenly can be on up or down.
Consistency is vague with this kind of industry, it is volatile and speculative and consistency seems to be no where. I think you mean discipline? coz it makes the investor good at all times. Imo, all charactetistics is under the discipline, if you have a discipline you have the power to control yourself and able to think more. Imagine being knowledgeable in the market but not discipline to do the actions, for me it all inclined to the discipline.

Just expert or people have much money can playing bitcoin and altcoin price so looks consistency to get much profit with bitcoin and altcoin investment.
We don't have such an expert here. As I have said, the market is speculative so people you are calling "expert" might be just a good speculator, graphs and data is all available in the internet so they could have analyze the market more frequently.
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 02:37:30 AM

Consistency.

An investor does not leave his future to chance. Also, a good investor never puts all his eggs in the same basket. Besides, a good investor can see the future better than others. If you are investing in cryptocurrencies,this makes you a great investor.
Consistency is good way how to be good investor but we don't know situation on crypto where bitcoin or altcoin on higher or lower price, many time we can't prediction about bitcoin because suddenly can be on up or down. Just expert or people have much money can playing bitcoin and altcoin price so looks consistency to get much profit with bitcoin and altcoin investment.

The price of both Bitcoin and other altcoins is continuously increasing or decreasing. However, a price increase that follows a sudden price drop is observed consistently. I think a good trader can regularly make a profit from these price differences.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 02:49:43 AM

Consistency.

Consistency is good way how to be good investor but we don't know situation on crypto where bitcoin or altcoin on higher or lower price, many time we can't prediction about bitcoin because suddenly can be on up or down. Just expert or people have much money can playing bitcoin and altcoin price so looks consistency to get much profit with bitcoin and altcoin investment.

The price of both Bitcoin and other altcoins is continuously increasing or decreasing. However, a price increase that follows a sudden price drop is observed consistently. I think a good trader can regularly make a profit from these price differences.
Of course you can make profit as long as the market is volatile. You can try margin trading where in, it is a very high risk type of trading but also a high rewarding type of trading. A lot of people are now really into cryptocurrency because of the opportunity that the market has given to them and because of the incoming demands in the market, I think that the investors will also make a lot of money because of the potential market growth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 08:31:01 AM

I think the good investor tends to have a more disciplined approach such as when to buy or sell, what areas to invest in, where he or she may have gaps, etc. Good investors realize they may miss selling at the top or buying at the bottom, or miss on an opportunity if it’s outside their investment risk tolerance or overall strategy. further the amount of knowledge and analysis skills are most important ones. The level of these two element determines the level of ability in investing and a strong sense of business acumen too it always welcoming, and helps you to assest if one investment is good or bad.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 10:29:03 AM

I think our emotion makes us a good trader too because if we have control of the emotion, some moves that we see with candlestick spikes won't scare us to exit the market  Grin

Emotion too breeds patience. For us to be a good trader, we need to be super patient.
I totally agree with this. I used to have a lot of trouble controlling my emotions when trading financially. It's quite difficult for me and I don't know what to do now. Recently, I have continuously suffered losses in many awake and subjective transactions. Is there any way we can fix it? Read more books or should we meditate?
Note: I have read quite a lot of books about trading advice but I have not done it. Should I find a teacher?

DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:43:01 PM

Consistency.

Consistency, hm? I guess you mean, even if a cryptocurrency had a major loss on the market value (having really good value in the past) you will still invest in that because you know, "consistency"?

a good investor can see the future better than others.

A good investor cannot see the future, rather they can predict what might happen in a high probability.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:47:44 PM

Trading - be it stock, forex or crypto - is a strange mixture of competence, luck and self-control.
The same ones that allow you to be a good poker player. If you do not have these traits, let the trading go.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:39:34 AM

I think the good investor tends to have a more disciplined approach such as when to buy or sell, what areas to invest in, where he or she may have gaps, etc. Good investors realize they may miss selling at the top or buying at the bottom, or miss on an opportunity if it’s outside their investment risk tolerance or overall strategy. further the amount of knowledge and analysis skills are most important ones. The level of these two element determines the level of ability in investing and a strong sense of business acumen too it always welcoming, and helps you to assest if one investment is good or bad.
this makes investors need to read and look for information continuously so they know when the right time to sell assets or buy assets. everything you mentioned is very suitable for good investors, but it's hard to do. one of the factors that you didn't mention is, a good investor knows where he invests his money. they have complete information about the team, and the products they make so that the investor is in control of the profits from it.
I see some investors currently don't know what they are investing in and only focus on profits.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:42:41 AM

Trading - be it stock, forex or crypto - is a strange mixture of competence, luck and self-control.
The same ones that allow you to be a good poker player. If you do not have these traits, let the trading go.

A good investor is a one who invest when you know market is low and will bounce back and sell when it has reached high and people are buying even at the peak means the fall is inevitable . If you invest rightly can make you a good investors and get a good returns too .

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 01:00:14 PM

I think our emotion makes us a good trader too because if we have control of the emotion, some moves that we see with candlestick spikes won't scare us to exit the market  Grin

Emotion too breeds patience. For us to be a good trader, we need to be super patient.
I totally agree with this. I used to have a lot of trouble controlling my emotions when trading financially. It's quite difficult for me and I don't know what to do now. Recently, I have continuously suffered losses in many awake and subjective transactions. Is there any way we can fix it? Read more books or should we meditate?
Note: I have read quite a lot of books about trading advice but I have not done it. Should I find a teacher?
We can fix it, trading psychology is important and many traders are having a hard time to control their emotions. They keep losing because they do not have discpline and greed is controlling them. There are books that can help your mentality to changed and it can improve your decision making skills.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 02:18:17 PM

If you do not have emotions, it is not possible to trade, but the emotions themselves must be controlled. Emotions for good things are needed. Like the emotion of wanting to buy a coin when the price has gone down and the emotion when the price of a coin has gone up and we want to sell it. it's good if a trader is able to control his emotions, then be prepared to get profits and become a reliable trader.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Karmakid

Merit: 397

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 03:02:56 PM

If you do not have emotions, it is not possible to trade, but the emotions themselves must be controlled. Emotions for good things are needed. Like the emotion of wanting to buy a coin when the price has gone down and the emotion when the price of a coin has gone up and we want to sell it. it's good if a trader is able to control his emotions, then be prepared to get profits and become a reliable trader.
They said that if you wanted to become a great trader, you should set aside your emotions. Emotions are not used to buy a certain coin in the market. The analysis and the data that are given in the market is the foundation in making decision when you are going to buy or not. If you will rely even just a little bit in your emotions then there is a high chance that you will not become stable and profitable in the long run.
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:06:29 PM

Consistency.

Of course you can make profit as long as the market is volatile. You can try margin trading where in, it is a very high risk type of trading but also a high rewarding type of trading. A lot of people are now really into cryptocurrency because of the opportunity that the market has given to them and because of the incoming demands in the market, I think that the investors will also make a lot of money because of the potential market growth.

Of course. That's precisely how good a trader you are at this point comes to the fore. The current market environment is an environment where a good trader can earn a lot of money.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 05:57:13 PM

A good investor is a one who invest when you know market is low and will bounce back and sell when it has reached high and people are buying even at the peak means the fall is inevitable . If you invest rightly can make you a good investors and get a good returns too .
Yeah no doubt a good investor must know all about crypto we must know what when to buy and when to sell. It’s about the investor how he deals with his investment so they will be able to gain profit from it. We should remain so concerned about the market moves so we can buy coins at low price and sell them at high price.

Karmakid

Merit: 397

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:36:37 AM

Yeah no doubt a good investor must know all about crypto we must know what when to buy and when to sell. It’s about the investor how he deals with his investment so they will be able to gain profit from it. We should remain so concerned about the market moves so we can buy coins at low price and sell them at high price.
It is impossible to know when to buy and when to sell because the market is very unpredictable. Even though you are a good investor, you cannot be 100% sure about the things that you are doing when it comes to investing because the market of cryptocurrency has a lot of manipulators which makes it more unpredictable. The best way to do as an investor is to invest regularly so you will get a decent average of price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: