Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:38:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes us good investors.  (Read 5395 times)
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 12:06:31 AM

Most of us can be considered as risk taker because we adopt bitcoin. We are the early birds which means that we are the first investors who patronize bitcoin and it is the benefits that we get from it. Overcoming fear is really hard and that is why we are very lucky because we still make investment even though there is a high risk in cryptocurrency market.
The others cannot see this advantage that we're still considered to be the earliest adopters of bitcoin. It's just about risk-taking and you're very open to this kind of investment and technology.

Right now, swings are very normal to us and we don't care anymore if the price pumps today or dumps tomorrow.
I agree with that. Since we are already used to this kind of volatility, everything seems normal to us and we don't care about anything but only the future of the cryptocurrency. We are all hoping for the best to come for cryptocurrencies so we can happily see the revolution of cryptocurrency and also the price appreciation from our cryptocurrency investments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:18:43 AM

The others cannot see this advantage that we're still considered to be the earliest adopters of bitcoin. It's just about risk-taking and you're very open to this kind of investment and technology.

Right now, swings are very normal to us and we don't care anymore if the price pumps today or dumps tomorrow.
I agree with that. Since we are already used to this kind of volatility, everything seems normal to us and we don't care about anything but only the future of the cryptocurrency. We are all hoping for the best to come for cryptocurrencies so we can happily see the revolution of cryptocurrency and also the price appreciation from our cryptocurrency investments.
That's it.

We foresee the future and we are believing in it. We don't care about the rumors and bad news that comes out just to spread fud because we all know where crypto is heading and patience is a must to be a good investor.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 05:25:22 PM

This is always happening to me most of the time, I sell my coins when the market is in downtrend especially when I really needed it or emergency purposes. I cannot blame the market but to myself the outcome of my decision. Yes, it is my decision so there is nothing to blame but myself when the time I will regret selling.

You shouldn't regret such decision. You said so yourself, it's an emergency, I don't know what it is for, but for example to save someone's life, or due of a payment or something. Whatever it is, as long as it's an emergency (urgent), or any significance at all don't regret it over money. Why? Money can be earned again and again--life(?) you can't, time(?) you can't.
There are certain things which have no comparison with money such as time, someone’s life, health and freedom. Undoubtedly money could be earned again by working smartly but once someone dies, there is no way you can get them back. Always we shall try to make decisions with cool mind and keeping moral values in view. Money is not everything that a man needs for a survival and peace.
I know money is not every thing but people are and we really need some people to be with us if we really want to live happily but mate it takes money to live in this universe and we apply different ways for it as investing is one of those. We should learn investing at right time only then we will be able to obtain our goal behind investing our money.

For as long as we are still living then there is nothing to regret about, we should handle our emotion and learn to let go in times that we can face situation just like this, there is no perfect investors or traders, we are all making mistakes, we all learn, we do mistakes again, learn until such time that we become experts and can easily read the market and the project flow.

Yup because we can start all over again when we alive. Loses can be recover but for now time must be important to do and also there are a lot of investor do invest because they take risk to get an easy and fast money for them to gain a money with a high value because of too much greedy and at the same time they believe in luck.

Believe in luck will not help us always to make money, sometimes we should act based on the market situation. Sometimes we may stuck, but we have to manage them and convert them into profits, that's how a trader should think smartly, in every part of trading there is a risk involved.

We should not leave all on our luck but we will have to work hard and we should try to polish our skills in investments. We should remain patient in any situation as the market is so volatile we should know when to buy and when to sell. As buying should be done today as the price is low and we should keep holding as much as time will be taken for the price to be high again.
bdivrik

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:54:37 PM

The most important thing that makes me an investor is I have to make money. We have to make money. This market offers good earning opportunities with the right choices. You don't have to spend all your time here. But you have to make plans for him. Long term or short term.
luppecuppe

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 11:45:28 AM

This piaysada risk is very high investors already aware of it. They have to be aware. However, Bitcoin still carries the lowest risk. Because even if the price is too low, it still has the potential to go up. Then you need to look at other altcoins whose community is strong.
carlzec

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:19:28 PM

Most of us can be considered as risk taker because we adopt bitcoin. We are the early birds which means that we are the first investors who patronize bitcoin and it is the benefits that we get from it. Overcoming fear is really hard and that is why we are very lucky because we still make investment even though there is a high risk in cryptocurrency market.
be early investors should give us many advantages. we get cheaper price when bitcoin really adopted in our life , and legalized by our governmnet.although at this time our mental and emotion realy tested , but i am sure in few years later we will take all benefits from cryptocurrency price. we just need to wait more time again.

Taking risks is important. You may need to take risks to make large sums of money. However, it is necessary to reduce the risk. So you should take extra precautions. Set yourself some levels. If the price passes, you can sell. This will strengthen your capital.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:22:49 PM

The most important thing that makes me an investor is I have to make money. We have to make money. This market offers good earning opportunities with the right choices. You don't have to spend all your time here. But you have to make plans for him. Long term or short term.
Everyone here wants to make money and profit from this market. But if you have no trading experience or lack of market knowledge, how can you make money? In this market, if you want to make money, you need to have trading knowledge and patience

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tartibaya

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:48:28 PM

I partially agree with the above comment. People are tired of corrupt politicians. They're looking for a new state model. Everybody wants more justice. Bitcoin is not a project that came up with luck. The gate of a new era.
kotik085

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:22:22 PM

The trader’s qualities, such as patience and prudence, make us good investors. You need to constantly take profits from trading on the exchange.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:31:57 AM

I think that a good investor should soberly assess their capabilities and rationally use their capital to invest in the most promising cryptocurrencies and the most worthy new projects, because if we do not conduct the correct Technical analysis and make the choice in favor of bad projects, then this is not only a waste of investment  funds, but also a negative impact on the entire cryptocurrency market, since we encourage the development of bad projects and the reproduction of junk coins.
That is one of the hardest things to do, it is really difficult to tell how skilled you actually are in a particular discipline, if it was that easy then how we can explain the huge number of newbie traders that believe they are going to be the next success story in the market only to find out they were nothing but food to feed the whales? What makes successful investors a success is that they are always looking for flaws even on their own plans and when they find them they reject the idea and move to something else saving their capital from disaster.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 06:16:26 AM

To be a good businessman you have to be patient with patience because you need patience in every job. You have to work hard to work your mind It is better to make a long-term investment by controlling your emotions in the event that there are both profit and loss issues at work.
controlling emotions, and being patient may be one of the things that can make us a good investor. but it doesn't seem like a complete point, because even if you are patient if you invest in the wrong thing, it will be useless. I have seen many examples of that. different if you invest in something that is certainly like gold, land, houses, etc., maybe the value can increase if you are patient.
however, in the world of cryptocurrency, accurate information is a weapon that must be used before investing. You can be patient after you invest in the right thing. knowing what we are investing in is what makes us smart investors.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 06:47:07 AM

To be a good businessman you have to be patient with patience because you need patience in every job. You have to work hard to work your mind It is better to make a long-term investment by controlling your emotions in the event that there are both profit and loss issues at work.
controlling emotions, and being patient may be one of the things that can make us a good investor. but it doesn't seem like a complete point, because even if you are patient if you invest in the wrong thing, it will be useless. I have seen many examples of that. different if you invest in something that is certainly like gold, land, houses, etc., maybe the value can increase if you are patient.
however, in the world of cryptocurrency, accurate information is a weapon that must be used before investing. You can be patient after you invest in the right thing. knowing what we are investing in is what makes us smart investors.
patience should indeed be inherent in an investor because that is the nature that must exist. That investment takes a long time if you don't have patience it will bad, especially in crypto, lack of patience always results in losses. it seems knowledge is important to be a good investor. especially there are many factors in crypto that we need to know about so as to minimize the risk of a scam or shitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 07:03:00 AM

It is a good thing but you don't need to much of it.

As an investor, the fact that a lot of people are still investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies shows how good investors here are. The price of Bitcoin tells us that. As long as it is there moving, there are still a lot of good investors out there planning something to earn good profits out of it.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:54:16 PM

It is a good thing but you don't need to much of it.

As an investor, the fact that a lot of people are still investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies shows how good investors here are. The price of Bitcoin tells us that. As long as it is there moving, there are still a lot of good investors out there planning something to earn good profits out of it.
The trader’s qualities, such as patience and prudence, make us good investors. You need to constantly take profits from trading on the exchange.
To become a good investor, we need some skills ang characteristics that we might use in our journey in investing in many cryptocurrency.In achieving the qualities of being a good investors, there are also other people dreaming and want to become a good investor. Be competitive at all times. We should have some prior knowledge about the things we handle and we manage for us to use it in a very good way. We should be patient for somethinh we want to happen because of we don't, we are not a good investor and lastly we should be wise thinker in money, good at managing investment.

DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:38:41 AM

<....>
To become a good investor, we need some skills ang characteristics that we might use in our journey in investing in many cryptocurrency.In achieving the qualities of being a good investors, there are also other people dreaming and want to become a good investor. Be competitive at all times. We should have some prior knowledge about the things we handle and we manage for us to use it in a very good way. We should be patient for somethinh we want to happen because of we don't, we are not a good investor and lastly we should be wise thinker in money, good at managing investment.

You should start by knowing what it really means to invest--what investment meant. Being competitive is out of the question since you are expecting a return later on, and being competitive means you're expecting more on the present than in the future (for example trading, gambling). Investment is quite different, other than having a lot of consideration on making any decision and having prior knowledge of what you're about to invest on, you should have a strong resolve on specifically choosing whatever investment you're trying to do.

And there come speculations, before investing in something try to speculate based on "past" results or if it's new, try considering the potential of the said investment. Important: One must not neglect the importance of communication.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:11:28 AM

patience should indeed be inherent in an investor because that is the nature that must exist. That investment takes a long time if you don't have patience it will bad, especially in crypto, lack of patience always results in losses. it seems knowledge is important to be a good investor. especially there are many factors in crypto that we need to know about so as to minimize the risk of a scam or shitcoin.
If your goal is to be an investor then being patient is a must, as you say it takes a lot of time to see profits if you are an investor and even if this market moves fast it can be a challenge to hold your coins and the perfect example of this are those that bought bitcoin at 20k, not only they bought their coins at the worst possible time they did it with no intention to hold their coins for the long term and they did not had the patience needed to profit from this market and this made them to lose a huge amount of money when they sold their coins.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:14:25 AM

<....>

You should start by knowing what it really means to invest--what investment meant. Being competitive is out of the question since you are expecting a return later on, and being competitive means you're expecting more on the present than in the future (for example trading, gambling). Investment is quite different, other than having a lot of consideration on making any decision and having prior knowledge of what you're about to invest on, you should have a strong resolve on specifically choosing whatever investment you're trying to do.

And there come speculations, before investing in something try to speculate based on "past" results or if it's new, try considering the potential of the said investment. Important: One must not neglect the importance of communication.

There are several character traits that make up a good trader, they differ widely from your investment description:

Self-awareness. Not only in trading, self-awareness is a key attribute of any professional and successful person
Process-oriented thinking
Discipline and a strong work ethic
Patience
Emotional stability
Ego
Independence and responsibility
saifoufa

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:33:54 AM

<....>

There are several character traits that make up a good trader, they differ widely from your investment description:

Self-awareness. Not only in trading, self-awareness is a key attribute of any professional and successful person
Process-oriented thinking
Discipline and a strong work ethic
Patience
Emotional stability
Ego
Independence and responsibility

I hear from your words an image of successful person (in general). In my opinion it doesn't take that much of a work to be a decent investor.
And btw I'm agreed that you have to be emotionally stable and with process-oriented thinker. Other ones are not part of the case
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 07:05:39 AM

If your goal is to be an investor then being patient is a must, as you say it takes a lot of time to see profits if you are an investor and even if this market moves fast it can be a challenge to hold your coins and the perfect example of this are those that bought bitcoin at 20k, not only they bought their coins at the worst possible time they did it with no intention to hold their coins for the long term and they did not had the patience needed to profit from this market and this made them to lose a huge amount of money when they sold their coins.
it's a cut loss strategy, and indeed the strategy is very important to use if you have bought at a high price it is certainly better to sell it and incur a slight loss, than you are patient and keep holding it, of course, the loss will be even greater. therefore as a good investor, you must be patient when entering the market and look at the situation.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:06:14 PM

There is no constant answer for this question. For example buyers holders made so much profit 3 4 years ago. But the sellers won 2 years ago. So it depends on the aim of the market and same thing can makes you good or bad investors from time to time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: