Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes us good investors.  (Read 5393 times)
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 05:21:34 PM

Patience is the quality which differentiates a good and professional investor/trader from a noob. Noobs want profit and wanna be rich overnight which is against statistics of math and science of economics lol. It's essential to have patience and control over the emotions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 06:15:57 PM

We are good investors if we know how to control our emotions in investing and selling. The right time for investing is when the price of it is low. After that, you are going to sell it high so that you can earn profit. Also, we need to study the project that we are going to invest so that we know the possibility of earning into it.
Yes important to investor is to know how to control there self for being afraid if the price will goes down. Some times we need to control our emotions to get a good profit of we holding a coins. So the good investor know how to control there self when there coins sell. And they have patience to wait a good time before they sell there holdings.
I would like to add a little in your point. Beside the control of emotions, realistic expectations also play a very important role in the life of investor. Set your targets and goals that are more close to reality. Realistic expectations will never lead you to disappointment. Never stop learning as it brings improvement. Lifelong learning, a constant review of updates and news related to your trade also makes you good investor.
Yeah to become good investor we must know all about investing and trading. It’s important to be aware of market moves and for future selling and buying its important to make plan. Do ask good investors about market and a good investor must have knowledge and patience while investing money. A good investor always choose huge potential coin for investing and never lose his hopes.
Ruvi2000sew

Activity: 619
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 11:11:47 PM

I believe that an investor should always diversify his or her risks. And if it seems that he has discovered a highly profitable commodity, he should not put all of his resources into it. In addition, the investor must thoroughly research the operations of the firms in which he intends to invest.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 12:58:30 AM

I believe that an investor should always diversify his or her risks. And if it seems that he has discovered a highly profitable commodity, he should not put all of his resources into it. In addition, the investor must thoroughly research the operations of the firms in which he intends to invest.

What do you have to say in bear market. Doing a due diligence on cryptocurrency doesn't immune one to loss. You can diversify that portfolio with one of the best top 10 on coin market cap and still end up with negative PNL on your portfolio.
It has been proven that only those who close eye and hold crypto for longer time enjoyed cryptocurrency. Do a research, buy them and withdraw them into your own personal wallet and forget about it. ( check them once in a while).
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 03:30:05 AM

To be a good investor involves many things.. Knowledge in what your are entering to,it takes a lot of courage and patience because this is not an easy job to do, one who knows how to explore in the world of crypto and have a brave heart, emotionally speaking due to ups and downs of coin value in the market.

Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 03:35:36 AM

What makes us a good investor is that we need to avoid market risks investors who are able to avoid risk by investing will succeed. There is a risk in the crypto market and it is not possible to recover the loss if left unchecked you must also learn to control your emotions the idea of ​​helping those interested in investing to avoid common traps and research before investing in a fast growing company is important to show that the basics of investing will never get old. Also if you understand the signs and symptoms of the market you can become a better investor.
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 05:28:04 AM

In Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency market there is no other way to show how great investors you are than being a HOLDER.

because you will never be a good investor if you don't know the word "HODL" in which the most popular word in Cryptospace.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2021, 06:13:06 PM

I go for hope because without hope no one can get benefits. From my point of view crypto don't cheat with us ever just think about 2k17 bull market if anyone bought that bull market those had in big loss but in 2021 bull market they are top gainer so always keep hope in crypto market. And try to invest in real project then you will be gainer too.

sumant
Copper Member

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 01:14:16 AM

In today's life everybody want quick money but we are talking about being a good investor so in my opinion patience is first key point for a investor. This patience can win any race in your life because a patience hearted man always going to win anything in good times even they makes any decisions in bad times. If any man who haven't make money in this crypto field I can say 100% that he has no patience.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 05:24:21 AM

as with other types of high-yield investment, it is usually accompanied by a high risk (high profit, high gain). Quantum Hedge Fund uses a variety of methods so that risk can be reduced and the most important is the management and emotional question that many fall into risk without waiting patiently for long-term holders

secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 03:51:07 PM

Selling or buying investments ?
As a bitcoin trader the hardest decision that we can ever take is , selling our beloved cryptocurrency and this is preety hard because of :-

1.   Our emotions
2.   Our lack of knowledge
3.   Hope !

Well you all can relate to the fact that whenever we are into selling something, we take hasty decisions, generally if the price is falling and we lack patience and even if we are scared that this can go worse in the future we generally sell and then regret moments later when we see it climbing ladder.
Even if the price is going great and its increasing we generally tend to regret if we sell it and the price continues to grow.
This is really hard once our emotions are involved with our investments.
I think that the best thing we can do is separate our emotions with our investments. We should kind of make a pact to never regret any decision that we ever made because in the words of Victoria Holt “never regret, if it was good , its wonderful and if its bad, its experience.”
I think what’s important is taking into account every single detail in the market regarding our investment and at the same time emotionally detaching our minds and making stable decisions and that’s what makes a investor successful.
Also someone has truly said “the investment market takes money from the hasty one and gives it to the patient one”

Yes, I think everything you say makes sense. We all know that investing in crypto is risky, and regret is definitely within us when market movements don't go the way we expected. Therefore, I think the thing to think about before becoming an investor is to think about the capital that will be used to invest. invest money that is really ready to be lost and not money that is used for daily needs, it will definitely help control emotions and regret when you experience a loss.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 10:53:53 AM

In my opinion, the reason why we are good investors is because we are making profit out of our investments and we believe in it's potential to go up in the near future.
While believing in our investment is important, we also need to be critical about positions. If we are top optimistic  then we could get burned in a sell off. In my opinion the most important thing a good investor has is analytical thinking. Looking at new information and not being biased by our emotions.
You just need to believe in yourself, and not just in any investment or any asset. Excessive doubts in their actions will not benefit in such a case, and it is necessary to be consistent in their actions and strategies. However, excessive self-confidence is also harmful and you need to find the strength to close or reduce unprofitable positions before they lead to even greater losses. But all this comes with experience and the bitterness of defeat also sobers and makes you relate your intentions to your capabilities.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 06:30:36 AM

What makes a good investor?.. first you've got to have a brave and tough heart because its not easy to invest without consideration if we will gain or not we have to accept that in every investment there is always up and down situation before you really hit the target and succeed. and that how we felt every time we sell and we lose..secondly you have to invest only on what you can afford to lose to avoid frustration, do not put your money into one investment alone.. you need to have a variety.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
kesmex

Activity: 1110

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 10:33:17 AM

What makes a good investor?.. first you've got to have a brave and tough heart because its not easy to invest without consideration if we will gain or not we have to accept that in every investment there is always up and down situation before you really hit the target and succeed. and that how we felt every time we sell and we lose..secondly you have to invest only on what you can afford to lose to avoid frustration, do not put your money into one investment alone.. you need to have a variety.
The first thing to realize is that the price of cryptocurrencies is very volatile and of course it makes it very risky to invest in cryptocurrencies,
in investing we also need to have knowledge and skills so that it will help us succeed in investing,
besides that we also have to be patient and it's not easy

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
int03h

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 02:57:31 PM

A good investor is not too greedy and every piece of the pie is present. I have observed this from successful investors in my country. They are very good at catching trends and making money from them. They always have a way to stay informed and win the market as soon as possible. Of course, they have a team of their own and the members are all actively working. I'm trying to make myself a team but it's hard to find diligent people who are passionate about investing and the crypto market.
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 12:58:27 PM

How to invest in Bitcoin can start with pre-investment research.
Make sure not to just sell and buy coins, pay attention to prices and market conditions. Trade coins in real time so that the coin assets have a higher selling price than when you bought them.
Do not rush to put all the money you have to buy this digital money.  How to invest coins with a structured method is an effort to learn Bitcoin investment that is safe and makes it more proficient.  Make sure you choose the top marketcap coins.
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 02:38:03 PM

I think our emotion makes us a good trader too because if we have control of the emotion, some moves that we see with candlestick spikes won't scare us to exit the market  Grin

Emotion too breeds patience. For us to be a good trader, we need to be super patient.
That's right, a trader whose emotions or ambitions are high will usually make him lose.  A trader must be good at controlling emotions, don't act rashly.  First, investigate the coin you want to trade, whether it's technical or fundamental.
Shakazs

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 08:08:09 PM

I guess that the main idea or philosophy makes a good investor.
I believe that a person can make sustainable profit if he/she has some opinion or ideology behind his trading. A successful investor knows what he is doing and doesn't regret about foregone profits. I deem that the only thing that every investor should aspire to is being right. It is not only about taking profits! It actually deals with these kinds of regrets about selling the assets. For example, he will be satisfied by the fact that he earned the money that he had planned to earn. It boils down to trading plan, by the way. If you trade according to your plan/strategies/principles which work well, you will experience less emotions than those traders who don't have any idea and skills about it.
There is a popular idea which I support that says: if you want to get rid of emotions, work out a good trading strategy. It is logical like you don't feel disappointed by the fact that 2+2=4 but not 2+2=5, the same about trading. If your strategy is accurate and doesn't leave a room for improvisation, you'll be absolutely fine even if not all of the trades are succussful.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 08:19:41 PM

That's right, to be a good investor is not only good at managing finances, but also managing yourself. An example is emotion ... There are not many investors who fail just because of temporary emotions. Ambitious and greedy, moreover, this makes us fail to invest and lose more.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 05:43:09 AM

That's right, to be a good investor is not only good at managing finances, but also managing yourself. An example is emotion ... There are not many investors who fail just because of temporary emotions. Ambitious and greedy, moreover, this makes us fail to invest and lose more.
Greedy people never become good investors it usually hurts more emotion control as well as patience but things work a little differently in investing for long term investment you have to be patient endure the weather and fatigue to cross the finish line.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: