Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 2GETHER - THE FIRST EUROPEAN CRYPTO CARD (DELIVERING NOW)  (Read 5636 times)
Manucre

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:08:18 PM

Does the project have a YouTube channel and when  it  should get the latest news? Maybe there we can see the progress in the development of the project.

Hello, if you have it.
Here it is:
https://youtu.be/DH_r5pTyQG4
I saw that this channel has more than 160 subscribers, that’s nice quantity for crypto project.
I'll tell you one thing mister, 160 subscribers, this is a very low figure. a good indicator can be called from 5000 and above

Hello, Tell me how many projects with more than 5000 subscribers have a REAL product with a VISA card and a working application?
Yes, maybe 160 subscribers are really few, but have you stopped to think that this project takes very little time working?
Those projects of which you speak of more than 5000 subscribers, have only gone by good words but nothing more.
2GETHER TO THE MOON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:15:36 PM

160 subscribers is a little amount of subscribers as for cryptocurrency project, but that is not necessary on pre-sale period.
trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:39:39 PM

Subscribers don't matter! If you have brand awareness and ready product, then you can compete with other product and people will be telling about you, so don't pay attention to social network
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:47:19 PM

Prompt whether delivery of your card to Ukraine or to Belarus is possible? Made advertising to your friends from these countries and they are very interested in purchasing Your card.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:07:56 PM

I believe you should make stronger marketing and grow audience of social networks like telegram channel and instagram. Where do you get clients?
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:02:30 AM

Are you going to increase fee for getting this card? How much do you earn annually on each client and what is price to attract 1 new customer? Do you have such info?
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:29:22 AM

Can we now participate in pre-sale ? I saw the announcement that after the tenth of April, all of Europe can buy your tokens?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 07:14:37 AM

Subscribers don't matter! If you have brand awareness and ready product, then you can compete with other product and people will be telling about you, so don't pay attention to social network

Yeah, If you saw one ICO project Youtube account with thousands of subs with only a hundreds of views its only meant one thing, its a bounty or they pay bots to inflate their numbers.

Having 160 subs is normal for any ICO projects, What matters is its growing organically.

Are you going to increase fee for getting this card? How much do you earn annually on each client and what is price to attract 1 new customer? Do you have such info?

They sell the card for $10 each, They earn thru deposit or funding fee's

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Manucre

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:19:06 AM

Can we now participate in pre-sale ? I saw the announcement that after the tenth of April, all of Europe can buy your tokens?

Hello, I leave the link. It is necessary that you download the application and then request the card and buy the token you want. From April 10 it is open to all countries of the Eurozone.
https://www.2gether.global/presale.html
etherixdevs

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:49:28 AM

It is better a low number of real users that create a community than a large one composed of fake people that only sell themselves just to get some token or bounties...
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:24:47 AM

It is better a low number of real users that create a community than a large one composed of fake people that only sell themselves just to get some token or bounties...

I agree, best communication is from one everyday user to his/her acquaintance, or even in the shop people are wandering what weird card this is. And in the end of day everyone wants to be with winners.
Marlonis Brandonis

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:57:08 AM

Jup. 500 real people have much more power than 5000 fakes. Quality over quantity. :-)

Manucre

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:04:03 PM

Let's wait for this appointment and we will have news.

On May 7 at 4:00 p.m. and at its headquarters in Madrid they have a Shareholders' Meeting.
ORDER OF THE DAY
FIRST.- Information on the situation of the Company.
SECOND.- Ratification of the Administration body of the Company, and
approval of their positions.
THIRD.- Ratification of the agreements and management carried out by the body
of Administration of the Company.
FOURTH.- The suppression or limitation of the right of preferential assumption in
the capital increases.
FIFTH.- Delegation of powers for formalization, execution and
inscription, where appropriate, of the agreements adopted.
SIXTH.- Questions and Questions.
SEVENTH.- Reading and approval of the Minutes of the meeting.
We will have news the day after the progress of the project.
m2pt8

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:26:48 PM

Hi,
I would like to ask if there is any intention to implement a 2FA? currently you can login with username and password only which I believe it's a concern
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:22:29 PM

Prompt whether delivery of your card to Ukraine or to Belarus is possible? Made advertising to your friends from these countries and they are very interested in purchasing Your card.
At the moment, only citizens of countries that belong to the Eurozone can order a card, but they promised to expand the list of countries in which you can order a card and use their service.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:47:18 PM

At the moment, only citizens of countries that belong to the Eurozone can order a card, but they promised to expand the list of countries in which you can order a card and use their service.
If I live in Ukraine, and my friend will buy it for me in England, can I use it in Ukraine?
ericbal

Activity: 144
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:42:56 PM

If I live in Ukraine, and my friend will buy it for me in England, can I use it in Ukraine?

To create an account, you need to be a resident of the Eurozone.
When you received the card, you can use it anywhere in the world, like any Visa card.

TECHNICALLY, having one's card delivered to a friend's address living in a Euro zone country, and asking him to send you the card afterward should work. Don't know if its 100% legal but I guess it would make the trick.
BUT England do not belong in the Eurozone, so you need to find another friend elsewhere, i'm sorry!
ericbal

Activity: 144
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:44:27 PM

I just checked on the FAQ, it's not citizens but residents of the Eurozone countries.
So a russian girl living in France (eurozone) could get a card, while a german guy living in the States (not eurozone) could not.
Manucre

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:36:05 AM

The presale is live.
Come on let's go let's go

https://youtu.be/R81bIgnPNAE

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 09:01:00 AM

Why don't you guys receive the card on your customer behalf and send it to them anywhere in the world,

no one has to know since your the one receiving the card, in this way many people around the globe can use and enjoy your crypto debit card.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: