Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 2GETHER - THE FIRST EUROPEAN CRYPTO CARD (DELIVERING NOW)  (Read 5636 times)
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:40:44 PM

hey guys,
i am happy to report that i received my card 10 days after i ordered it.
finally a working crypto prepaid card that we can use again Smiley

lots of old players are working their a** off and cant get it done.
its nice to see a startup being able to deliver.

ill make sure to bag some 2gt, good days ahead Smiley

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
ericbal

Activity: 144
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:00:26 PM

I haven't ordered yet, i am asking a favor from a fellow that is working in the euro zone, Since he don't believe in bitcoin i need more convincing power so he will accept my request in receiving the card on my behalf.

Do i need to complete a KYC and a Euro address?

Better wait until all is legit for you and then order card without hassle, my two satoshis.

It will probably take years or never to allow other people outside the euro zone to order and use their crypto debit card. This is a good alternative method that could work if we can find someone to receive the card on our behalf. Cryptocard is useful in having instant access to our money anytime and anywhere.

Why do you say that?
Listening to the CEO, it's only a matter of provider.
No legal issue, no technical issue.
Overall having their current provider accept $ (and other crypto) to provide a great on boarding experience, and not asking to people to pay in € while they don't use that currency.
So that should not be that long either.

I wondered whether someone could be a central spot, sharing it's address and every outsider would use it when subscribing. And he would send back to the real address afterward.
The thing is that it's not a good thing to have someone deal with your credit card if you want to keep it secure...
sanchote

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:07:29 PM

hey guys Im looking forward paying with 2gethet visa card throug Apple Pay. Is this feature in the roadmap?? what's about Samsung pay or google pay??

cheers
Manucre

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:36:20 PM

The Maltese regulator, MFSA, has created a test of financial instruments that helps classify tokens in three key categories:
Utility Token Usually considered a virtual token
Security token It is usually captured under MiFID II and the Local Investment Services Law, and is therefore considered a financial instrument.
Virtual financial asset (VFA). Tokens that can not be considered or electronic money, virtual tokens or security tokens.
if 2GT is about coverting in a VFA. My question if there is currently any token that is treated like this or 2Gether will be the first one.
Maxwel9999

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:05:54 PM

The Maltese regulator, MFSA, has created a test of financial instruments that helps classify tokens in three key categories:
Security token It is usually captured under MiFID II and the Local Investment Services Law, and is therefore considered a financial instrument.
Virtual financial asset (VFA). Tokens that can not be considered or electronic money, virtual tokens or security tokens.
if 2GT is about coverting in a VFA. My question if there is currently any token that is treated like this or 2Gether will be the first one.

As I read recently in one of his publications, 2gether is working with Camilleri Preziosi, a leading law firm in Malta, and with Uría Menéndez, a global law firm based in Europe. Camilleri Preziosi is going through the process of becoming a VFA Agent, through one of its subsidiaries. The MFSA is expected to approve the VFA agents at the beginning of the second quarter of 2019. For this reason I think it is the first token that becomes a VFA within Europe and that will be its spontaneous value.
IlVeroNico

Activity: 621
Merit: 214

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:24:10 AM

There are already other VFA approved tokens afaik, Axpire announced they became one not long ago

2gether

Activity: 200

http://2gether.global

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 12:00:16 PM

There are already other VFA approved tokens afaik, Axpire announced they became one not long ago

It's impossible, Malta has not approved any initial offering of virtual financial assets (IVFAO), yet!

the announcement is ambiguous stating "we’re excited to share the fact that the AXPR token has been deemed by a well respected and independent Maltese law firm to be a ‘Virtual Financial Asset’"  https://medium.com/@aXpire/axpr-achieves-vfa-status-in-malta-ef6129a1dc86

I'm guessing the law firm said they passed the test to be a VFA according to the Maltese Virtual Instrument test.

We also pass the test according to our lawyer! But this doesn't make us a full IVFAO nor AXPR... I hope this clarifies it! 

2gether, Finance Powered By The People!
Manucre

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:44:23 PM

It's impossible, Malta has not approved any initial offering of virtual financial assets (IVFAO), yet!

the announcement is ambiguous stating "we’re excited to share the fact that the AXPR token has been deemed by a well respected and independent Maltese law firm to be a ‘Virtual Financial Asset’"  https://medium.com/@aXpire/axpr-achieves-vfa-status-in-malta-ef6129a1dc86

I'm guessing the law firm said they passed the test to be a VFA according to the Maltese Virtual Instrument test.

We also pass the test according to our lawyer! But this doesn't make us a full IVFAO nor AXPR... I hope this clarifies it! 

That's why I opened the comment. It does not exist to date as virtual financial assets (IVFAO).
The announcement was March and evidently if it were real.
Those are the differences that make projects and their teams advance. Publishing ambiguous information causes projects to stagnate. That's why we will come to the moon.
IlVeroNico

Activity: 621
Merit: 214

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:40:50 PM

Well, TIL... So i guess the Maltese government will approve tokens as VFA in batches in the near future

Maxwel9999

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:53:42 PM

Well, TIL... So i guess the Maltese government will approve tokens as VFA in batches in the near future

I hope it is not so, if you mean to approve them in batches, that is to say in many quantities without any control.
That would not benefit at all, because there would be an offer of uncontrolled VFA, without fulfilling any legal measure.
What you have to be clear is that the important thing is to be approved by the Government of Malta and we must recognize that 2GETHER, is very well positioned to be the first.
ericbal

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:23:19 PM

I wondered why there were 2 different section on the wallet ("investment" and "account"), that were making harder to deal with the way to pay, and to understand in general. It looked like the old banking way where you have money you can spend and money that brings you more money.

I asked the CEO why such a thing, that was lowering the experience...
The answer was pretty clear: "Give us a week ;-)"

Thing they planned it from th beginning but had to deal with technical issues.
Cool they can fix it and improve the thing!
andronikos

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:03:54 PM

One of the best projects out there!! I've already started using my card. No tech problems, everything floats perfectly. Good job!!
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:57:18 AM

One of the best projects out there!! I've already started using my card. No tech problems, everything floats perfectly. Good job!!

I am too integrating this card to my everyday use, only now when cryptomarket is moving I hesitate spend ether and btc.
ericbal

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:57:12 PM

I am too integrating this card to my everyday use, only now when cryptomarket is moving I hesitate spend ether and btc.

Haha, yeah, exact same problem Smiley
Don't want to buy a 10k€ pizza Smiley
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 02:11:08 PM

Good for you guys! While us from outside euro zone are just hoping that they will expand their market sooner than later. I honestly envy you guys, Having a crypto debit card is really a one step closer to adaption and this could be a real game changer once they open their doors in other regions.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
sanchote

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:07:30 PM

same here. using 2gether card as main card for daily payments like coffee, groceries, some withdraws in several ATM... and all goes smoothy. Any fee at all, founds charged by cryptos and euros...
looking forward melting both tabs accounts and investment!!
m2pt8

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:06:38 AM

Hi,
if I do a transaction now with the 2gether card, will I receive cashback in form of 2GB tokens?
thank you
2gether

Activity: 200

http://2gether.global

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 07:25:48 AM

Hi,
if I do a transaction now with the 2gether card, will I receive cashback in form of 2GB tokens?
thank you

Hi,
No, for now, you will not receive cashback for using the card!

2gether, Finance Powered By The People!
etherixdevs

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:07:15 AM

The question is. Are you already delivering the card in Europe or not yet?
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:34:07 AM

The question is. Are you already delivering the card in Europe or not yet?

the awnser is. yes they deliver the cards and the cards work flawlessly Smiley
tyvm

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: