Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:25:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 2GETHER - THE FIRST EUROPEAN CRYPTO CARD (DELIVERING NOW)  (Read 5634 times)
sanchote

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:23:12 PM

maybe we need a function for a personal limit.

Ahah.
Someone suggested a personal limit for kid use, but should be done for older ones too indeed Wink

yep that was me Smiley i thought i could quicker awnsers to my questions in discord and i did Smiley
for anyone not up-2-date: 2gether is 18+ because of the sector it operates in. totally understandable.

today i saw people people in some chat saying that there is no good crypto visa card with benefits in eu.

good chance for me to prove them wrong Cheesy

anyway It seems to me that there is not enough 2gether ads on Internet. I can't remember where I saw 2gethet at first time but once I have enrolled into it, I see word of mouth the most powerfull tool to reach everyone...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbvedf

Activity: 588
Merit: 61

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 07:11:31 AM

About age, in addition to being a limitation of the sector is also a personal limitation: Imagine a cashier charging a child/teenager with a card.

It has a couple of more or less easy solutions:
- Additional cards.
- Limits per card.

So your children could make virtually any purchase that does not require identification Wink

BetFury                                                
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
sanchote

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:39:48 AM

About age, in addition to being a limitation of the sector is also a personal limitation: Imagine a cashier charging a child/teenager with a card.

It has a couple of more or less easy solutions:
- Additional cards.
- Limits per card.

So your children could make virtually any purchase that does not require identification Wink

For instance Bnext (who also use Pecunia Cards Services) issues  not nominative cards, what is commly appreciate for users. They use that card as a prepaid cars with any identification required.
bbvedf

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 08:44:47 AM

For instance Bnext (who also use Pecunia Cards Services) issues  not nominative cards, what is commly appreciate for users. They use that card as a prepaid cars with any identification required.

But in the end the problem is the same, right? Imagine an 8-year-old boy, with a non-nominal prepaid card, trying to pay a train ticket to a cashier.
In a vending machine he would have no problem, because it does not require identification.

BetFury                                                
sanchote

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:04:50 AM

But in the end the problem is the same, right? Imagine an 8-year-old boy, with a non-nominal prepaid card, trying to pay a train ticket to a cashier.
In a vending machine he would have no problem, because it does not require identification.

any problem in both situation. Boy does could pay also in any kind of shop, restaurant, etc. because his card would have no name on it.
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:05:32 AM

i see what you mean. but in school you get a id card. could use this to identify if nessesary.

i thought about it like auto recharge the kids card every week with €15, but he/she is only allowed to spend €10 a week.

hard cash will be gone very soon so its good to learn about the usage with card early on.

i dont know what a non-nominal prepaid card is or how that differs from our card, anybody explain? google wasnt much help.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
ericbal

Activity: 144
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:40:37 AM

maybe we need a function for a personal limit.

Ahah.
Someone suggested a personal limit for kid use, but should be done for older ones too indeed Wink

good chance for me to prove them wrong Cheesy

Haha.
best of luck then !  Grin
bbvedf

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 10:03:45 AM

i dont know what a non-nominal prepaid card is or how that differs from our card, anybody explain? google wasnt much help.

You can get a nice example with Apple Card: Prepaid and non-nominal.
https://www.cnet.com/es/como-se-hace/apple-card-tarjeta-de-credito-aplicacion-interes/ (in spanish)

BetFury                                                
polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:12:39 AM

You can get a nice example with Apple Card: Prepaid and non-nominal.
https://www.cnet.com/es/como-se-hace/apple-card-tarjeta-de-credito-aplicacion-interes/ (in spanish)

ive read the article, very nice, i didnt know about apple card (android user myself^^)
titanium card with 2% cashback sounds nice, also they say they wont charge extra if you cant pay on time.
in nice addition there is only the name engraved but no nfc.

i think you are talking about a normal credit card - prepaid/debit card and a prepaid card without a name on it

google pay does work with paypal.. 2gether is entering a very crowded market and is going to revolutionize it all  Cool

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
bbvedf

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 11:30:43 AM

There aren't many promising options like 2gether. Maybe Crypto.com, but its times are desperate. It is not yet available in Europe.
Really happy with this project Grin

BetFury                                                
polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:44:58 AM

There aren't many promising options like 2gether. Maybe Crypto.com, but its times are desperate. It is not yet available in Europe.
Really happy with this project Grin

yes we have the first and only crypto credit card since visa shut them all down in -2017+
apple users dont nessesarly want to use crypto, but if we could get them interrested in 2gether with another outstanding feature, crypto may rise again.

i hope we get a localized app soon. people love to use apps in their own language.

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
2getherbank

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 12:19:00 PM

We ❤️ your support.
You believe in our collaborative model, so we launched the Ambassador Program to empower you in sharing it.

Now you can earn 2GT for being active on social media and get rewards for being part of the community! 🎁 #stronger2gether

https://link.medium.com/VuSTWCOrhZ
polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:44:58 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2019, 05:20:39 PM by polylogic

Great News:

Ramón the CEO just said on discord that we should be able to transfer BTC & ETH between Account and Wallet in the next 6 weeks

for anyone just entering this thread:

Accounts hold the Crypto you buy with Credit Card (Sepa soon)
Wallets hold the crypto (btc/eth/more soon) you send to/receive from external sources.

you already can spend it all with your 2gether visa card BTCBTC

💥Code for 2gether.global SR.Member Signature
💥How to join the Ambassador Program

FAQ:
Q: do i have to pay taxes on my crypto purchases?
A: not if you pay with our visa, enjoy the freedom and buy smart. (source)

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
Manucre

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 06:40:49 PM

https://twitter.com/Manucre1/status/1164240753540980736?s=19
🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
bbvedf

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 07:02:04 AM

Great news indeed. Wallet transfers are one of the things we miss most.
6 weeks is acceptable. It's nice to see how new improvements are introduced in each sprint. Keep going!

BetFury                                                
sanchote

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:22:45 AM

Great news indeed. Wallet transfers are one of the things we miss most.
6 weeks is acceptable. It's nice to see how new improvements are introduced in each sprint. Keep going!

What I do more appreciate is the fact that the team listen users and implement what they miss.
Well done boys! waiting that new feature won't delay much more...
bbvedf

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 11:25:43 AM

Agree again! Thanks for the reminder @sanchote Grin

BetFury                                                
polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 01:38:31 PM

- do you have a list or can currencys apply to be on the app like some exchanges do?
- can we do a community voting on what should be added next ?

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
sanchote

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:36:21 AM

- do you have a list or can currencys apply to be on the app like some exchanges do?

first currencies added after the app appeared were commited by users. however I think many of them simply have to be in the app due its importance and volume. From my understunding the process to add one new crypto currency to the environment has to be hardy.
polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:20:24 AM

i asked the ceo about this topic and still waiting for a reply,
ericbal one of the discord team admin said that 2gether already had a community voting on a coin which got added
and it probably will happen again.

everybody got a voice, lets sing 2gether!

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: