Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Take the profit OR hold on  (Read 1206 times)
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:36:54 AM

I think you should not sell your ETH now. it is better to learn how to trade altcoins to the ETH to increase the amount of ethereum in your portfolio

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:38:02 AM

The crypto market has started rising and i am very optimistic that it would rise way above the current level but to be on the safest side it would be better to take out your principal amount of investment and invest with the profits so that in case the market crushes all of a sudden you would not suffer much financial loss.

Well, yes, now I am closely studying the world of financing and trading. I am weak in this. Now I am hooked on different video traders where they tell how they will be fixed on positions. And what is worth having a reliable strategy for work. This is what I miss today. This is the plan.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
roycilik
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1971

1% Skill 99% Luck :v

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 09:40:23 AM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.
Pffffff
From 105 to 176, that means you get 70% profit, remember the rules don't be greedy.

The question is how much your fund when you have bought at $105? if the value of your investment is $1000, then you already get $700. But if you only invest $50 it's better to hold Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:00:30 AM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.

its depends how you predict the ethereum price my friend
i suggest you to do your own analysis on ethereum price, because is better than if you asking here,,
thanks

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:04:55 AM

I don't know how you expect people to tell you when to sell your assets. If you think you have made enough profit, then take out your profit. You alone knows what youwant to do without money.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
nishan1

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 10:06:50 AM

In my opinion I think that nobody can awnser you properly because it depends on news.but the profit is already good however if you want more profit then keep hold it,because i think that in future the value of ETH will rise.
Evrolina

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:08:04 AM

If you think is time to take your profit,why not,and if you think you can still hodl why not,just make your choice yourself,that is the best for.
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:11:48 AM

As a hodler i would suggest to hodl still and wait for the further increase in price,
but you decision is the most important for yourself so you better decide which do you think is the best thing to do in your current situation.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:17:37 AM

As a hodler i would suggest to hodl still and wait for the further increase in price,
but you decision is the most important for yourself so you better decide which do you think is the best thing to do in your current situation.

There are 2 types of people. Who is at risk and who does not decide. What are you risking today if you buy ETH HuhHuh Yes, there is nothing for several months, it costs $ 80 to everyone who bought then can sell for $ 170 in just a few months and profit x2. So you keep thinking and I will work.

lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4287

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:37:48 AM

Yesterday the token that was in my wallet suddenly grew. I did not expect him to grow at all. And when I saw that the token is being sold at a good price for me, I, of course, quickly sold it. I have long pinned my hopes on the growth of tokens. But today the market is growing, but I will not try my luck, hoping for even greater market growth.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:48:57 AM

Take and buy again when the price falls, if you are still in doubt, expect greater profits take a two step method by selling half of what you have and the other half to hold long term

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 10:50:40 AM

Always take profit is the way to be successful in cryptocurrency when there is a positive market movement especially if you get in at a low point you should always take profit because you can never tell when market to start coming down and you want to avoid selling out of panic so by taking profit, you can comfortably hold out the downward trends and be positioned very well enough to get the rewards of upcoming upward trend.
Bitcoins and the top 50 coins are your best bet when investing in cryptos, avoid putting too much in shit coins.

Badman-Crypto

Activity: 57
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:50:48 AM

I'd say it would definitely be beneficial in the long run to take some profits now. Maybe not the whole amount but the current bullish sentiment will ease and prices will drop in the next few weeks. Maybe tether 50% and wait to see what happens with the rest.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:53:01 AM

In my need to hold. What is $ 170 for ETH is not enough. In a growing market. But this is just my opinion.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:58:56 AM

There is nothing that can make me sell Ethereum at 170$ price tag when I bought at 105$ per one. It doesn't make any sense at all ,Ethereum among other altcoins can easily surge up to 1000$ per one

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:02:54 AM

It depends if you believe ETH will still be one of the major players in the years to come.

Or if you prefer to hold something else.

But if you believe in cryptocurrencies, these kind of question are better when you break ATH. When to stop when you're in uncharted territory is hard.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:04:03 AM

Even before buying an asset, you should know when to sell it, i.e. there must be some kind of trading strategy.
I once bought Waves. I watched them as they rose in price five times. But didnt sell them, because I didnt have a clear plan, but now my profit is about 0. They still lie on my wallet, as a reminder of a past mistake
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:08:56 AM

Even before buying an asset, you should know when to sell it, i.e. there must be some kind of trading strategy.
I once bought Waves. I watched them as they rose in price five times. But didnt sell them, because I didnt have a clear plan, but now my profit is about 0. They still lie on my wallet, as a reminder of a past mistake

History should teach us a lot. I didn't sold anything in the last bull run because I was considerd I am a holder. But now is not the time to sell, maybe 10-20% of your bags can be sold, but not all. At least this is my strategy. I think we are far away from a bull run even if some alts went 3 to 5x from december.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:20:04 AM

That is a tough one for any doubter, Sell it inn parts if you are not sure to spread the pain/gain and give you some more time to think things over. Dont rush i would say.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:33:04 AM

May will say, you can still hodl because market is now bullish. What I can say is that, you have the capability to think about your needs, your life, and your decision that you will make, if you think you are contented with the profit that you can get with that, then go for it. But take into consideration that cryptocurrency are limitless, who know what it can do for the following days.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: