Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Take the profit OR hold on  (Read 1206 times)
Pffrt (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:14:17 AM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rickeo

Activity: 99
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 05:18:46 AM

Nobody can answer this for you, no one here is psychic.

As with all trading past performance does not dictate future movements.

That being said with the halving coming up my best GUESS would be that we will see BTC increase more and more over the course of this year and then climb rapidly towards the halving, as a result I would expect all altcoins to go up as well. Keep in mind this is GUESSING and I very well could be WRONG.

As yourself this.

1) Are you prepared for the price to go back down to $105 or lower?
2) Can you afford to lose that money?

If the answer to either of them is no then you should cash out now, however, I think we can all agree Ethereum isn't at it's peak yet and it will never be valueless, so take that as you will.

Personally, I aint sellin'
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:02:34 AM

If you have come to invest for a long time, you should learn to work in this market. If you are afraid of losing money, then sell.But if you come to invest: you need to sell if you know where to invest. There are long-term and short-term investments. Sell and buy better with bots. Your decision.

DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:04:29 AM

Well i can not answer you that cause it always depends on news, how price will react to some network chances under ETH or even investors.

You can only try to predict and see how it might end up (higher or lower price). Consider reading some daily / hour news about ETH and maybe some could call out for new buyers.

Nothing to see here
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 06:06:11 AM

You are the one that can answer your question ,for every coins or tokens you hold you must have a target of when to sell them so the ball is in your court

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:08:22 AM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.

Its better to take profit while it takes a massive gained because as market price always fluctuating we dont know if it will rise or down in the future. Better to secure you capital first than wait for the long run and get less profit.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:12:59 AM

Hmm, the profit is already so good but if you want to keep it then go hold. If i were you, i will play safe, like sell half of my investment and hold the rest, because i think the crypto market will go up again and ethereum will go up too. It depends too, if you want to take a risk then you should hold it.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:18:46 AM

Well my question to you is ,what profit? Is 30% gain enough for you to sell your Ethereum? If yes then you can proceed no one will hold you not to but its a very bad decision ,what will you do if price continue to surge after you sell?

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:24:52 AM

I think you should first consider some profit realization. If you think that the ETH will increase for a while, at least realize a part of your profit and put it in your pocket. I'm sure that come up with other opportunities.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:37:26 AM

This is a very pleasant thing for you. And this decision is in your hands and the situation is now red. For me, it's better to wait for the new green market conditions to sell Ethereum. That way you can get more benefits.
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:42:17 AM

no one can answer your question, because no one can predict for the future ETH will go up or down, in my opinion if you already feel enough with profit now you have to withdraw it, but if you want more profit you can hold it back and you must be prepared for the risks.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:58:19 AM

actually eth was 180$+ since last few days which is probably there's a small fluctuation on it recently because of the volatility reason it's now $176. But it's doesn't matter for me in my own opinion because the potential to grow is still there base on the percentage at this moment.  So i suggest keep holding as well while there's a opportunity to gain more profits.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:04:53 AM

Well i can not answer you that cause it always depends on news, how price will react to some network chances under ETH or even investors.

You can only try to predict and see how it might end up (higher or lower price). Consider reading some daily / hour news about ETH and maybe some could call out for new buyers.
Hold is much better but we can now try to sell some of our portfolios to anticipate another big correction but the worst scenario is about when the bitcoin will do not go down anymore. That should be the big problem because they will get another loss.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:10:32 AM

For my personal view, i would prefer to get profit at this point we cant conclude this green is a sign of having bull run. Market can dump right now. There is no strong developnent to  make market increase in price with volume. So when there is small profit grab it  and just buy again when the market  hit its lowest. Just do simple buy and seel so even were waiting we cand earn money through patience

toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:19:01 AM

if there is no great need for money,I would not take profit now.There is a good trend to increase prices in the market and I think that the price will be more.But that's just my opinion.
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:24:30 AM

i guess  you are in the best position to make a choice on that,atleast you have come a long way in the crypto market,by now you should have understand how the market works and be able to make your decision.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:32:05 AM

Of course, just take the profit and buy more when its on deep and take more profit while you can, it if more deep then just cut losses your investment.
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:51:35 AM

The crypto market has started rising and i am very optimistic that it would rise way above the current level but to be on the safest side it would be better to take out your principal amount of investment and invest with the profits so that in case the market crushes all of a sudden you would not suffer much financial loss.

sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:06:30 AM

Hold on , cryptocurrency market start to price up and eth will start to price up too
just wait for like 1 or 3 month it will be great for you.
funnec

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:23:19 AM

The choice is practically yours OP,it is difficult for anyone to be telling you what to do,but i will advice that you should not make decision base on fear of uncertainty
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:36:54 AM

I think you should not sell your ETH now. it is better to learn how to trade altcoins to the ETH to increase the amount of ethereum in your portfolio
Galantin

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:38:02 AM

The crypto market has started rising and i am very optimistic that it would rise way above the current level but to be on the safest side it would be better to take out your principal amount of investment and invest with the profits so that in case the market crushes all of a sudden you would not suffer much financial loss.

Well, yes, now I am closely studying the world of financing and trading. I am weak in this. Now I am hooked on different video traders where they tell how they will be fixed on positions. And what is worth having a reliable strategy for work. This is what I miss today. This is the plan.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
roycilik
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1971

1% Skill 99% Luck :v

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 09:40:23 AM

Pffffff
From 105 to 176, that means you get 70% profit, remember the rules don't be greedy.

The question is how much your fund when you have bought at $105? if the value of your investment is $1000, then you already get $700. But if you only invest $50 it's better to hold Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:00:30 AM

its depends how you predict the ethereum price my friend
i suggest you to do your own analysis on ethereum price, because is better than if you asking here,,
thanks

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:04:55 AM

I don't know how you expect people to tell you when to sell your assets. If you think you have made enough profit, then take out your profit. You alone knows what youwant to do without money.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
nishan1

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 10:06:50 AM

In my opinion I think that nobody can awnser you properly because it depends on news.but the profit is already good however if you want more profit then keep hold it,because i think that in future the value of ETH will rise.
Evrolina

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:08:04 AM

If you think is time to take your profit,why not,and if you think you can still hodl why not,just make your choice yourself,that is the best for.
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:11:48 AM

As a hodler i would suggest to hodl still and wait for the further increase in price,
but you decision is the most important for yourself so you better decide which do you think is the best thing to do in your current situation.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:17:37 AM

As a hodler i would suggest to hodl still and wait for the further increase in price,
but you decision is the most important for yourself so you better decide which do you think is the best thing to do in your current situation.

There are 2 types of people. Who is at risk and who does not decide. What are you risking today if you buy ETH HuhHuh Yes, there is nothing for several months, it costs $ 80 to everyone who bought then can sell for $ 170 in just a few months and profit x2. So you keep thinking and I will work.

lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4287

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:37:48 AM

Yesterday the token that was in my wallet suddenly grew. I did not expect him to grow at all. And when I saw that the token is being sold at a good price for me, I, of course, quickly sold it. I have long pinned my hopes on the growth of tokens. But today the market is growing, but I will not try my luck, hoping for even greater market growth.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bastian466

Activity: 1302

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:48:57 AM

Take and buy again when the price falls, if you are still in doubt, expect greater profits take a two step method by selling half of what you have and the other half to hold long term

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
adekogbe

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 10:50:40 AM

Always take profit is the way to be successful in cryptocurrency when there is a positive market movement especially if you get in at a low point you should always take profit because you can never tell when market to start coming down and you want to avoid selling out of panic so by taking profit, you can comfortably hold out the downward trends and be positioned very well enough to get the rewards of upcoming upward trend.
Bitcoins and the top 50 coins are your best bet when investing in cryptos, avoid putting too much in shit coins.

Badman-Crypto

Activity: 57
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:50:48 AM

I'd say it would definitely be beneficial in the long run to take some profits now. Maybe not the whole amount but the current bullish sentiment will ease and prices will drop in the next few weeks. Maybe tether 50% and wait to see what happens with the rest.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:53:01 AM

In my need to hold. What is $ 170 for ETH is not enough. In a growing market. But this is just my opinion.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:58:56 AM

There is nothing that can make me sell Ethereum at 170$ price tag when I bought at 105$ per one. It doesn't make any sense at all ,Ethereum among other altcoins can easily surge up to 1000$ per one

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:02:54 AM

It depends if you believe ETH will still be one of the major players in the years to come.

Or if you prefer to hold something else.

But if you believe in cryptocurrencies, these kind of question are better when you break ATH. When to stop when you're in uncharted territory is hard.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:04:03 AM

Even before buying an asset, you should know when to sell it, i.e. there must be some kind of trading strategy.
I once bought Waves. I watched them as they rose in price five times. But didnt sell them, because I didnt have a clear plan, but now my profit is about 0. They still lie on my wallet, as a reminder of a past mistake
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:08:56 AM

Even before buying an asset, you should know when to sell it, i.e. there must be some kind of trading strategy.
I once bought Waves. I watched them as they rose in price five times. But didnt sell them, because I didnt have a clear plan, but now my profit is about 0. They still lie on my wallet, as a reminder of a past mistake

History should teach us a lot. I didn't sold anything in the last bull run because I was considerd I am a holder. But now is not the time to sell, maybe 10-20% of your bags can be sold, but not all. At least this is my strategy. I think we are far away from a bull run even if some alts went 3 to 5x from december.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:20:04 AM

That is a tough one for any doubter, Sell it inn parts if you are not sure to spread the pain/gain and give you some more time to think things over. Dont rush i would say.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
julius caesar

Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:33:04 AM

May will say, you can still hodl because market is now bullish. What I can say is that, you have the capability to think about your needs, your life, and your decision that you will make, if you think you are contented with the profit that you can get with that, then go for it. But take into consideration that cryptocurrency are limitless, who know what it can do for the following days.

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:39:39 AM

You should always take profit, a lot of profit is lost due to human greed, which can easily cause the rapid growth of any coin. The market is always full of kickbacks, and even if you take your profit ahead of time, at a distance it will bring you significant profits.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hamba laeh

Activity: 752

EPsiloan

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:54:06 AM

we as cryptocurency users must always think positively that we will be able to happy ourselves in the future ... and rest assured that the price of Ethereum will continue to rise and reach the price of $ 1000 in the middle of this year ... then my advice is more profitable if you hold ETH you already have until the ETH price is at its peak ... thank you ...

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:07:48 PM

Always set your targer profit. It is better to withdraw that $176 already. Being too greedy isn't good when trading. Sometimes, when we are expecting that eth will continue to bull run, otherwise will happen. Then you can buy some other altcoins from that profits of yours, then your fund will increase doubled or tripled.
zolfa

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:20:01 PM

I think it's better to hold on to get more profits, where we can see the BTC pump price, chances are the altcoin price will also pump
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:48:40 PM

Take the difference and keep ethereum and further. However, this is a very interesting and useful asset that does not stop at around $ 176.I literally begged my friends to buy Ethereum a long time ago and this advice is already bearing fruit.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:10:37 PM

70% profit is good but ETH’s ATH is $1700. So it has to depend whether you are happy with 70% or take the risks for more profit. In any case, make your own decision in investing because there are many opinions around.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:17:41 PM

In my opinion, you should first hold your coins, to get a higher price, I'm sure Eth's price will continue to rise. Be patient, don't rush to sell it. The price increase is still too small, Eth's price can still rise even higher.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:27:02 PM

Eth has shown a pretty strong growth recently, and if i were you, i'd gamble on holding on unless of course you need to cash out. In any case, even if the price drops, it'll still come back. Win win situation especially if you're an investor and you werr able to get in at sub 100 eth. I was able to buy at 95 eth 😁

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:52:56 PM

I think it should be sold now. Because now the cryptocurrency market condition is very good. Now the price of all Altcoin, including Bitcoin, is increasing. So now the price of Etherium coin has increased. So I think this is the real time to earn a profit by selling it. Because we know that the value of cryptocurrency always fluctuates. So anytime the price of Etherium coin can be reduced. So I think there is no need to hold. Selling now can earn a lot of profit. You started with 105 Dollar Etherium coin. And now its price is 176 Dollar. I think 71 Dollar a lot of profit. You should sell it now.

Thank you

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 02:05:28 PM

Nobody knows that the Ethereum price will surely rise or fall momentarily. So no one can give you the right answer to your problem. So you have to make the decision yourself. If even you lose this profit you get, and  if you think I will not too upset, then you can keep waiting. But if this profit is important to you and you think the market will fall, then there is no point in waiting.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 02:50:53 PM

Is your choice man, if you really need urgent money you should cashout profit, we can't say 100% that the price will grow more or will go down, but maybe you should sell some of it and take some % of profit.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:53:12 PM

Take it, nowadays it's not really good to play long trade because people look bitcoin as a trade game like buy low sell high.
But it's okay if you want to hold some.
Sell some to get your capital back.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:58:45 PM

Take it, nowadays it's not really good to play long trade because people look bitcoin as a trade game like buy low sell high.
But it's okay if you want to hold some.
Sell some to get your capital back.
in this case, I think that decision depends on our individual circumstances. when you need money, and now you have made a profit, it is very good to sell assets. for now I prefer to hold back. well, I'm waiting for the right moment to sell the assets that I have to get the maximum profit.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 03:01:32 PM

From my point of you, you should have a strategy which will give you guaranteed returns and there will not be any loss of your investment.
I would suggest, you should sell ETH of exact amount which you have invested. And keep the profit amount still invested. Thus you will not losse anything even if ETH again goes down below 105 but if it goes more than 200 or more you can book your profit.
In case if it goes down again below 100, one should accumulate more for good benefits in near future.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 03:07:16 PM

It is impossible to know what the next moves will be. But, I guess eth deserves better price. And this increase will be continuous and will affect its price well. But it is still your decision.
coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:41:17 PM

That's already a good profit if you invested a huge amount, you should withdraw a small percentage, Ethereum is still moving up and can go higher than $500 before the second quarter is over, and that means tripling your profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:51:49 PM

It depends if there is a strong need for immediate cash. Ethereum was priced over $1500 so from here it could go 10x depending on how patient you are

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ccsang

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:56:19 PM

All of us have different answer, so I don't think we're able to help you make decision. but my personal suggestion is take 50% profit and the rest holding for another 3 month, cryptocurrency is a high risk investment, it's able to obtaining considerable profits or let us loss everything, however I'm sure that ETH price will rise to more than $500, it's just need time to achieve.
mostcrack

Activity: 548

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:07:46 PM

honestly I can't give good advice for you, because I also experience the same doubts. I have bought several altcoins at a low price. but because I still believe prices will continue to rise, and also the funds that I use casually, then I prefer to hold on.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:09:54 PM

If you have have invested a serious amount and your total profit amount seems quite nice then sell it now and back up a little. If not, there is no reason to sell it now and make just a couple bucks of profit because the future looks very promising and it should go over 250$ this summer.
cepot9

Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:18:23 PM

if you sell it then you get a good profit and the risk is not too big you can install the net below again. but if you have a sure belief to hold then the risk is quite large and if successful you get a bigger profit. all depends on you  Wink
Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:22:48 PM

I bought Ethereum, too, at a price of about $ 100, and I fixed my profit at a price of $ 160. Now I wait when the Ethereum falls below and I shall buying at a price cheaper than the sale.
What and how to do is up to you.

2Kool4Skewl

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 04:38:43 PM

It seems to me that now is not the time to sell. You need to keep in order to get more profit. They say that there will be a big growth soon.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 05:00:30 PM

Just take profit for now
You can buy again if price down and sell if price up
double profit for you  Grin
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:17:00 PM

It depends on many things and the reason why you invested in the project. As we all know that the market can't always be straightforward, it will always go back and front and you invested for long-term, you always be tempted to take profits or sell off if it is going the other way round per time.
jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:17:21 PM

If you are for long term. then just hold and trust ethereum. but if you want quick profit, sell it now and wait until the ethereum goes down again.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:30:37 PM

I think if you are already satisfied with the benefits you get then you can sell it, but if you want greater profits, then keep it, because ethereum can still increase in value.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
VAGR

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:03:00 PM

The growth prospect is certainly high. But if you asked a similar question, then you are not completely sure. If I’m not sure, I’ll withdraw the amount that I invested, but only for further investment.
iyah adrian

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:07:34 PM

i think you can get profit now, because in my opinion now is a good point for crypto to make a profit
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:09:19 PM

I think it is a good idea to sell a part of your cryptocurrency portfolio at the moment as the market is likely to be dumped soon after a good growth, so there will be a chance re-purchase crypto at the attractive prices.
Kurva

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:22:10 PM

The biggest mistake in trading is greed. And we all should take profits imo. You not need to take 100% but if you take 50% i would just Tether it. This is a great way to accumulate more ETH in a dip. We can not invest in crypto and just hold on and hope the coin/s we hold going to moon. Long term investment is ok but taking profits is a must. No one know where we are going now up or down. So again taking 50%or even 100% profit is a smart move.

I did buy XRP at 1.20 and 2.40 and did sell some at 2.50 but still holding on to a small bag just because i was afraid of missing out. You not going to miss out imo there will ba many waves. And smart investors do take profits and buy back in a dip. This is the only way you can accumulate more coins for free.

1. When you make a trade always make a plan where you want to enter/stop loss and take profit and stick to that plan.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:25:17 PM

it all depends on you if you feel satisfied with the profit you get now then sell immediately but if you want more profit I advise you to hold ETH that you have at least until the end of the year

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:27:33 PM

The growth prospect is certainly high. But if you asked a similar question, then you are not completely sure. If I’m not sure, I’ll withdraw the amount that I invested, but only for further investment.
Is a tough decision to make, but I will do the same since I'm not sure if what will be the possible movements that will happen, selling the amount of your initial deposits and used it to other moving coins while holding those assets that left from my wallet and wait if how far ETH will continue to rise, by the way it's your money so it's your call..
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:28:12 PM

I recommend that you combine the two cheap buying strategies and trade them when the market changes. When the market is stable, you should buy and keep ETH for longer-term plans.
yulchatar

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:28:30 PM

As for me, I would sell eth if I needed money. But for now, it's important for me to save my money in cryptocurrency and not to transfer to fiat.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:51:36 PM

If you want to profit from the crypto market , you have to take the risk. Because, if you are afraid to risk, you should not invest. The crypto market will have long term investment. If you are afraid of losing money you should not invest. So I think, firstly you should creating the risk attitude. Others are depend on your decision.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
gensol

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:00:27 PM

It's better to take profit, renter at retrace first take profit market always retrace.
edmundo
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:02:29 PM

This question get asked several times and I keep giving the same answer every time, the decision is solely yours. Holding can be done if you truly think the project has massive potentials and could truly become a force in the near future. You could hold a certain percentage and decide to sell off some for profits, it is a win-win situation really...
Melo20

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:03:24 PM

Holding or trading to make profit is your choice to make...  Crypto is unpredictable,  even those who predict it,  still at some point are not accurate..  I will advice you follow your instinct.  Am a trader and I have been trading with alts,  either at dip or pump.  That's my choice,  so you decide which way suites you...  Good luck mate.
jems

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:07:58 PM

there are only two choices that I can recommend for you and both will return to your own answers.
1. If you feel confident with Ethereum in the future, then you can continue to hold it.
2. If you are in doubt and feel that you have enough with current profits, you can sell it or maybe you will need other funds for your daily needs.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:08:51 PM

I was taught last year. And now I prefer to fix profit then wait for possible ATH. In your case, I would sell part of ETH and will seek another coin for deposit. You got a quite good profit already. It's a good rule to fix some of dep when you got a plus. FOMO is not the best adviser  Grin
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:16:36 PM

Of course it is worth buying, now the market has begun to grow. Ethereum is expected to have interesting solutions: fast transactions and transition to pos algorithm.
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:24:30 PM

It all depends, if you it already hit your target, then you should take the profit. If you think it might go up again, maybe hodl a little more is fine. Taking profit is never wrong my friend. A little advice for taking profit, sell your coin and never look back.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:30:51 PM

We need to be practical now, losing our chances to gain even a singe amount will lost forever. It actually there is no coming back in crypto space and so we should be wise in every single opportunity we have in here. Holding will only be applied if we are in the bear season but we are a little bit far from that and we certainly profiting right now and that's the time we should have to sell something for assurance.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:05:05 PM

Why give you advice on how to deal with money. In any case, you may be unhappy with such advice.
I believe that Ethereum will grow in value and will eventually cost more than 500 dollars. However, when it will be and how many times the price will fall I do not know.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Alohadanc3

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:51:04 PM

It depends on you. And many factors are with it. The profit margin is good for you. If you invest a lot in then it's fine to take some money out. And hold some for long term. And if you can take the risk then you would hold all your investment. It's hard to answer this type of question. But I can give you one suggestion that if your are into a single coin the risk factors are greater. So better split your investment. And ethereum is a good coin and market is far low than it's ath so you can hold. We all know market will recover more. Now it's upto you what ever you do take your own dicision and do some research before any step.

PDAngel

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:07:53 PM

You have hold your coins even the price is very low and even buy it. There is no reason for you to sell it at this time as the price is still in progress and there is a very big chance that it will rise.

What I can suggest is that you should buy more and stock your investment. You can then sell it once the price will x4. That is the right time for you to sell. Holding it is not a good idea and only professionals will only do it once the price will reach to atleast 800$.
BartS

Merit: 255

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:10:57 PM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.
To me this does not seem like the moment to take profits especially when it comes to ethereum, it is true that the price of ethereum went up as most other coins during the recent weeks, but I still see huge potential in it so if I were you I will wait at least for a few days to see if that potential materializes, and if that doesn't happen you could still probably sell your ethereum for a very attractive price.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 10:29:36 PM

This decision is purely on you! The profit you made is pretty good.
Do not forget, right now btc and eth are raising, the alt season no one canceled and one day it will come Smiley

If you are for the long term in your position, just relax and watch. If you want more profit, check the alts, which ones you can buy and diversify your ETH position.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:33:12 PM

Of course I took profits. Some of my investment was sold first because it was already profitable. Some of it I held back first. I hope this value can still rise again.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:36:28 PM

It will be very advisable to take your profit and wait for the price of ethereum to drop to $150 or $140 and reinvest again. Ethereum is currently the good option to invest and make a reasonable amount of profits. But once you make the profit, please don't hodl. The price of ethereum will be fluctuating between $130 to $200, so when you invest and make profits, don't hold them.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:40:15 PM

I'm still in loss with ETH but if I'm on your side and your appetite with risk isn't too high, I'll take the money and would wait for it to dip again. But my attitude isn't like that, since I'm going to reinvest the profit that I'll get with any of the coins that I hold and trade. I'll make it simple and on hold but yeah it can turn your money into lesser if the market goes on dip. It's your decision and on how you deal with risk, higher risk, higher reward. My final suggestion, take your capital and let the profit moves on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:42:53 PM

What I did to some of my altcoins was to just offload some and leave some fractions as reserve, am currently trading some portions, as I don't want to be caught in the wave of FOMO, neither do I want to experience a massive dumping. This is just my strategy, it may not work for you. Only you can determine what suit yourself. This is the magicside of Cryptocurrency.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:54:50 PM

I think it's better to wait for a higher price for the etherium as the market started to grow.  But if you really need money for any needs, you can take profit.
manismanja

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:01:42 PM

It will be very advisable to take your profit and wait for the price of ethereum to drop to $150 or $140 and reinvest again. Ethereum is currently the good option to invest and make a reasonable amount of profits. But once you make the profit, please don't hodl. The price of ethereum will be fluctuating between $130 to $200, so when you invest and make profits, don't hold them.
take profits even though it's not as big as we expected. Don't last too long because you want greater profits, because it can make you lose.
Crypto movement is very fast, can change at any time so you have to be able to use the moment well and correctly so you don't lose the opportunity.
sometimes someone who is greedy gets a profit that is not too big so they continue to hold it and then the market goes down again, very sad not, so we better use it not too greedy.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
princerepon

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:04:24 PM

In my opinion you can hold your coin and wait for better profit. It's also risky because price will be drop again. But i don't think eth will drop under 105$ upcoming couple of months. But there is great opportunity to increase price because of green market. If you don't take a risk sell it. you already in profit zone. Wink
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:09:08 PM

The decision is yours in my opinion you may take the opportunity if think that amount of profits is enough for and you are a satisfied. Then you can buy and choosse another coins to hold it until tehy can grow up again their priive value at they marketcap.
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:09:52 PM

I sell part of it to get profit (trade to make a profit by taking advantage of price fluctuations), and some I hold waiting for higher prices.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
entebah

Activity: 1544
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:12:52 PM

For me if I have benefited from Crypto trading I will sell it, because I do not know the price movements in the market, I prefer not to be greedy in the trade.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:19:25 PM

I recommend taking advantage in a gradual manner. For example, you put in several orders :
- sell 25% of the balance at the current price,
- sell 25% of the balance when the price rises again (we are a price of x),
- sell 25% of the balance when the price continues to rise (we are a price y),
- sell 25% of the last selling balance when the highest price of the upward trend occurs.

That way, you will continue to get different benefits.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 11:19:46 PM

Your investment decision is your responsibility
before asking for advice you should clarify some information such as
is your investment short or long term
do you have trading experience?
overall ,prices are now rising so do not sell everything you have
study the market and follow the style of  the targets of prices and you always hold a large percentage of your currencies
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:34:26 PM

Maybe you should take a part of your profit and hold the rest. But remember to diversify risk away as much as possible.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:38:32 PM

It depends on what strategies you already have in place for your funds in cryptocurencies. Looking at the all time highs, I'd say you should hold because no sign of bearish trend just yet.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:40:09 PM

You have to sell your coins before experiencing a decline again. Now the market price conditions are very volatile and like now the market is bleeding again. If you sell now at a price condition like you said, you have made a profit. And when the price drops, you can buy more coins.

https://www.minter.networ
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:46:08 PM

It depends on what strategies you already have in place for your funds in cryptocurencies. Looking at the all time highs, I'd say you should hold because no sign of bearish trend just yet.
I agree on you. There are no signs of dumping today so it would be very profitable in the future if you keep holding your coins for now. You may gain profits today if you sell it with the present price but it will give you huge profits in the future if you chose to hold it for now.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:59:06 PM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.

Its up to you buddy when you satisfy to your profit then go close your position but ifbyou see ethereum will up from your expectation then continue to hold no matter what happen. For me its a good choice to hold ethereum for long term since the price  follow the flow of bitcoin.
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:05:23 AM

The value of Ethereum can still grow again and you should not sell it first. Stay patient and now you can buy other coins that are at the top 10 coins. Now, this is a good opportunity to invest or trade every day.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:22:25 AM

It all depends on you , You could just take your profit but what would you do next?
For me it is better to keep it or invest it on other crypto if you don't need the money right now.
I think it is better to save it because the market would still grow for sure.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:51:49 AM

For me that's enough to take a profit, that's already a big jump, and we are not yet on a full bull run, there's a possibility that the price will go down again, so better sell some portion if you have second thought that it will still go up, at least you get your investment back.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:59:16 AM

if you invest a lot of money, I think it's time for you to change it to the dollar, so you will not regret if it's going to fall short suddenly. If your investment is low, do not change it now because maybe the price on the Market will be lifted in the next few days. but all decisions are still in whether you want to sell it now or later its up to you.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:05:24 AM

Selling it now is not bad but if you decide to hold it more longer; the ball is in your court. If you are a trader set a margin for yourself. Sometime holding a coin for a long time pays but atimes it does not.
Perie200

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:55:20 AM

I wouldn't take a profit so fast if I were you. The potential of this coin is great and this is not the limit of its price, I myself keep this coin and do not plan to sell it even when its price is $ 900. Think for yourself how to manage your funds, if you are an investor you should have your own strategy.
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:02:05 AM

I sell part of it to get profit (trade to make a profit by taking advantage of price fluctuations), and some I hold waiting for higher prices.

People who require money can sell now and book their profits and those whose goals are met should exit the market rather than waiting for too long. Those who have a long term horizon can keep their coins with them

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

r.bhalla07

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:05:15 AM

I think that this time there is a situation that never gives the profit but if we want profit  then there is only one option that is hold option because this time the market is very much down and this time is only loss time.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
xabre

Activity: 580

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:07:35 AM

If you need money right now you can sell your eth but if you have other source income better for keep holding because eth is very ptoentail coins and will be on higher price for several weeks later,
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:09:50 AM

You have ETH around $100 and you get this in a very right time. So, suggest you have to hold this until you get the price of minimum $100. You know how the crypto was benefiting in the last bull. So, let the market just move upward. Don't be panic as your purchase price is very lucrative.
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:16:50 AM

If I suggest you sell first and back in a little down and keep selling again so you will get more profit, with fast trading you will get more profits than long hold, usually traders do that to capture profits. maximum, by utilizing a fluctuating price, buy when going down and sell when going up.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:18:15 AM

If you need money right now you can sell your eth but if you have other source income better for keep holding because eth is very ptoentail coins and will be on higher price for several weeks later,
I agree the growth dynamics shows that soon the value of the coin will be much higher, if you look at the whole, the market starts to come to life, which pleases, I think the new bull race begins.

princeyeboah

Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:22:58 AM

Every investment must have a plan for it. Investors are required to do a personal study on each coin in possession in order to know how long to hold and at what price to sell. This helps to eliminate the excessive greediness and unrealistic goals which lots of investors fail to recognize when the coin even bulls. Let's learn to set realistic targets based on our researches on the coins we possess.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 05:40:26 AM

Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin
Let me ask you some question first. Before you entered in the ethereum, did you have any thoughts or plan when you will gonna take profits? Something like your price target or when you will exit your trade. Since you are in profits now, my advice is to take profits when you are already happy, we can't predict the market. You can also take profits the 50%, and the other 50% will be on above $200 if it will go or if it will drop, then you can sell it around $160, you are still a winner.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cacingkemi

Merit: 516

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:52:30 AM

Advantage depends on you, my advice is that you better save the hodl for some reason but my instincts say there will be a bullish market for ETH.If you do not want to take the risk you're better off sell cause it has already benefited right, or you enter it again into your shopping list for ETH.

quality.crypto

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:54:45 AM

Instead of taking short term profit it is better to hold them because already the market starts recovering which will help the coin to increase their along with the Bitcoin price. Of course, profit is always good for holding the coin, so it is very good to hold them in the market as long as possible until the coin price starts increasing.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 06:18:31 AM

I think this will depend on the situation, if you have tokens that has many volume, i think it is better to still hold it and sell it in much more profitable time, rather than selling it right away and taking the profit even it is less. But either way is good decision to take for as long as you could find profit from it.
guffie

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:36:54 AM

I think you are very lucky and of course you get big profits. I think you have to be patient because the potential of Ethereum can still rise in price again. So, you have to be patient and save your coins because I am sure if Ethereum can reach $ 200.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:52:39 AM

Advantage depends on you, my advice is that you better save the hodl for some reason but my instincts say there will be a bullish market for ETH.If you do not want to take the risk you're better off sell cause it has already benefited right, or you enter it again into your shopping list for ETH.

The question should not be or, it should be and.
Investor can take profit and hold at the same time, a smart investor will ensure that he can take his capital when investing then reinvest the remaining profit, this would help investor's avoid loses, and if it will pump they are not in a hurry to sell.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:03:46 AM

The question should not be or, it should be and.
Investor can take profit and hold at the same time, a smart investor will ensure that he can take his capital when investing then reinvest the remaining profit, this would help investor's avoid loses, and if it will pump they are not in a hurry to sell.
That's one hell of strategy but not everyone suitable with that kind of strategy, because if you just take your capital and hold the rest of your coin you need a huge profit to make that happen. If it just 10% profit and you took your capital, the profit will become less.
thefoex

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:12:40 AM

both choices are equally beneficial. but if it's me, I'll choose to sell it. we don't know what it will be like in the future, the most important thing is we have to get profit from what we invest first. the problem will go up, it depends later, I always think like this if you experience something like you.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:42:34 AM

How to deal with coins. If I believe in a project, I save almost all the coins. The fact is that there are few projects on the market that fulfill the conditions of the project, if the project fulfills the conditions and follows the roadmap I continue to keep the coin.
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:02:51 AM

I better sell it because the market conditions are still not stable. If it is sold now, of course it will get a profit and if the price drops back, I think it can buy it back. Trading now is indeed very profitable because all coins experience price increases.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:44:01 AM

Ethereum has gone up a lot, so now it is wise to book profits. We all know when a coin goes up too much, then go down. So, It is absolutely sure that if you want to profit, you hold on it. The profit will be more, but it should be kept for a long time. But if you sell it again I think less price will be even better.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
crzybilly

Activity: 703

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:46:31 AM

I am still holding and I have bought ETH coins at 80 USD. Ethereum real value is around 700-800 dollars per coin and I will wait until we reach this bar, because selling your ETH below this price level is simply silly.
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:59:51 AM

My advice is to take a profit of $ 71 if you invest 1 eth. you still keep the coin when the day goes up and if you go down you can buy it cheaper.

khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:15:56 AM

it depends on whether you want to make bigger profits or not if you want to make bigger profits, you definitely have to hold on for much longer, or you can sell it immediately and buy again when the price drops it might reduce risk and take profits.

needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:25:43 AM

I myself also cannot ascertain what we have to do, because the current market price also starts to show price increases, for me it is better to hold it in a certain time with a more stable price, because now the market price is still not very stable.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:31:16 AM

I myself also cannot ascertain what we have to do, because the current market price also starts to show price increases, for me it is better to hold it in a certain time with a more stable price, because now the market price is still not very stable.
I believe that in the near future we will see another increase in the price of Bitcoin. so be prepared for this. but this does not mean that the whole market has become bullish

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:31:49 AM

Of course, you can wait for the price of Ethereum to rise and be in the green zone, and then sell it. Growth is usually followed by a refund, so you can buy Ethereum again at a more attractive price. Although the strategy is just to keep Ethereum good too and if you don’t want to risk trading them, then it’s better to just wait for the price you think is best for sale.
pushups44

Merit: 281

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:33:43 AM

I wouldn't take advice from anyone here, incuding myself, but if it were me I would not sell ETH right now at a profit. I believe ETH will make new all-time highs once the bull market returns in full force.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 10:34:00 AM

The ball is in your court, if you can still hold a little bit fine but if you can't hold again or you are in need of money you withdraw the profit and leave the main capital there.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:40:22 AM

Well you really have a good timing in buying etherium from its lower price and now its really increasing, if you didn't needed yet that money then keep holding, but if you have something to used it then, withdraw it. Now its keep  increasing, so its really doubt whether hold or dumped.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:44:19 AM

I think I want to hold back now, because crypto prices are also starting to increase, so I will hold it back in the long run at a better market price.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:46:57 AM

My advice is to take a profit of $ 71 if you invest 1 eth. you still keep the coin when the day goes up and if you go down you can buy it cheaper.
There’s no wrong to take some profit, its good since you can have money to buy other coins. But right now, i don’t want to take profit because i know the market can still go high and if I do take profit now, i might miss the chance of a highe profit. Hold or buy, that’s the only option for me right now.
bestpikka

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:48:52 AM

if you already feel enough with the profit you get I think it's fine if you take profit now. because we don't know in the future how and back again if you still have full confidence in ETH prices in the future it certainly doesn't matter if you decide to hold it first. the most important thing is that you are sure of your own decision.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:01:08 AM

If you are alrdy 70% in profit, why not sell your profit and keep holding your investment?  Or why not sell your investment and hold unto yoir profit? At this point in my life i no longer think twice before taking profit, i think that should always come first before anything else

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
ned.ryerson

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:23:36 AM

if you already feel enough with the profit you get I think it's fine if you take profit now. because we don't know in the future how and back again if you still have full confidence in ETH prices in the future it certainly doesn't matter if you decide to hold it first. the most important thing is that you are sure of your own decision.
Confidence in decision and data analysis are two keys to success factors. if you studied the project and then you made a decision - go till the end

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:38:30 AM

I think the market is still in the upside trend and ETH will reach at least $200, well it's your decision to make because it's your money and no one can really predict what will happen in cryptocurrency hoping you will make the right decision.

Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:15:34 PM

of the capital you use is already included profit if you want to sell, but it all depends on you. if I were you, I would immediately sell it and then pause for a while then buy again when the price is low. now it's hard to get big profits but for altcoin ethereum there is no need to worry, make sure you can manage capital according to the current situation. little suggestion that ethereum has good prospects for investment.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
odranoel

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:24:26 PM

WEll for me, it depends upon the situation. If the price is low and there are bounties who are willing to sell their token, you can buy it in a lower price and sell it when the price is high so that you will earned a high profits. But if you have plenty of money and the price is low, so it is better to hold and wait for the price to get high.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
alexsandria

Merit: 268

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:13:39 PM

What might you thinking? Ethereum is just having a small volatility just like that? from 105dollar to 176? Remember before, it has almst 1400 dollar market price. And since ATH is from 2017, we can expect that it can do better in 2019 or 2020. just see the difference, why would you sell at those prices? be a long term thinker, we are not new to crypto.

Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:17:26 PM

Sell, of course sell. And wait for the price to fall to buy cheaper. If suddenly the price goes to the top, you can always buy Ethereum back. I always do this, it is called a trade.

ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193

$martFund

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:34:21 PM

Whatever you do should be your decision but left for me, I would at least out the profit, i.e $71 to be on a safe side

Little Mouse
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1980

Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 02:42:22 PM

You are in profit already and have made some good amount. I think it will be better to sell and wait for a little dip because before the next bump, price will go slide lower when you can buy more.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Hiralbaria97

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:46:57 PM

Hold it....ETH is project that I see having huge long-term potential, and thus I consider them to be long-term holds. Smaller altcoins can be much higher risk, but potentially higher reward. With those, the approach I take is to decide the number I will sell at in advance. If it continues to go up, it doesn’t matter, because you won when it reached your selling number.
DarkIT

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:48:47 PM

You are in profit already and have made some good amount. I think it will be better to sell and wait for a little dip because before the next bump, price will go slide lower when you can buy more.
agree with you. some of my experiences that I experienced made me think of doing the same thing. when you have indeed made a profit, maybe selling some assets will get better, and holding back the rest when you believe the pump will happen again.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 03:11:08 PM

better sell now, you can get profit. rather than holding back, we don't know what will happen later. better sell now, you can get profit. rather than holding back, we don't know what will happen later.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:23:36 PM

I have been in to crypto for more than 5 years. And I will tell you what I think about it. My opinion is that we need to do partial profit booking every now and then, irrespective of the exchange rates. For example, you can come up with a 20-year plan (240 months) and according to the plan, you can sell 0.4% of your coins every month.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Rinso

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 03:32:31 PM

for me ill hold it till the price $190+ then ill take the profit  Grin  if not confidence with $176 n you belive that price will gain more but you have many eth maybe you should be take with 50% or 30% from all eth that you have. if not confidence with $176 n you belive that price will gain more

www.bitcoinisle.com
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:26:47 PM

I believe that in the near future we will see another increase in the price of Bitcoin. so be prepared for this. but this does not mean that the whole market has become bullish
Yeah very soon price will rise even more than this but it is not the right time to take sudden decision as holding is good for us. When you buy it never rise suddenly but it takes time, so whenever you buy you will have to hold with patience, right now is the only thing that we should do is holding  because holding will make our investment rise higher.
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 06:29:26 PM

I think we see the bottom for eth which was 80-85$ so it should be an uptrend after now. It can make you lose in short term but in long term, i think you would be happy if you decide to hold.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:33:08 PM

If I think it's better for me to hold it back because if I look at market conditions, Ethereum can still rise higher. However, if you are in doubt, it's better to sell immediately because you also have a lot of profits.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
btccrusher

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 06:48:38 PM

I usually try to take profits while prices reach higher than my expectation.
Here is an advice: Never fall in love with your coins, never forget to take profits. Make sure you know what is the "profit" means for you.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:52:01 PM

If I was in your shoes, I would have sold out before it gets to even $150. I can see you're a long term holder and you have the patience to see what eth becomes in few weeks time. I advise you hold and watch the price. Eth may reach $200 soon.
JuliaJi

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:08:36 PM

thats depends from your plans, if you have time you can continue to hold, we all remember times when ETH was 1400$, it could back every time
Evrolina

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:11:21 PM

I don't think is a good idea for someone to be making your choice for you,you should be able to decide if you want to take your profit or still want to hodl.
salink

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:14:31 PM

depending on your strategy. If you want to invest in the short or long term, what is the target price you want to sell ... if you don't want to be adventurous then the present time should sell half and keep half that is a safe way. The decision lies in you!
Annalise24
Copper Member

Activity: 84

Atronocom

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:30:34 PM

I think the best strategy for high profitability is to sell and then buy back when the price tanks again as it won't.
That way ,you could end up with more quantity.
That has been my strategy and it has been helpful.

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter
[/quote
karankamaze

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:36:55 PM

If I think it's better for me to hold it back because if I look at market conditions, Ethereum can still rise higher. However, if you are in doubt, it's better to sell immediately because you also have a lot of profits.
if at this time we have benefited, in my opinion there is no harm in selling and directly buying it again because currently holding too long is very risky so if I personally will take advantage as soon as possible and will invest as soon as possible
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:50:30 PM

It seems to me that everything depends on what stage the market is at. If he takes the growth trend, then he needs to be kept at the peak of selling, but if the market at the bottom is not worth selling. Although you must also consider the quality of the coin. Sometimes it is worth and to throw off coins and at the wrong time because it is not profitable.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:51:36 PM

I would have advise you take your profit now if it was a pumped price that may be dumped soon, but this development is a natural growth and may not go below the price for now for you to buy back after selling it, so I will advise you still continue to hold you ETH, we still have long way to go as regards the value, before the end of the year, there are so many factors that will ensure that the price goes far higher than it is now, such as the expected main bull and some companies that will release their projects this year, which most of them are built on ethereum smart contract. So, expect ETH to continue to.
ranman09

Merit: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:57:58 PM

I have been in to crypto for more than 5 years. And I will tell you what I think about it. My opinion is that we need to do partial profit booking every now and then, irrespective of the exchange rates. For example, you can come up with a 20-year plan (240 months) and according to the plan, you can sell 0.4% of your coins every month.

I am a fan of these kinds of long term plans. Can you explain this further? Why you came up with 0.4% every month? Is this considered that the market will go up every year or even month?
shesheboy

Merit: 114

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:01:13 PM

if at this time we have benefited, in my opinion there is no harm in selling and directly buying it again because currently holding too long is very risky so if I personally will take advantage as soon as possible and will invest as soon as possible

No meyt.  Holding too long is not risky but its safer and more profitable than doing short term trades but selling will all depend on how much did you bought your coins .  if you buy at highs last year , selling now wont be beneficial but if you buy it at lows , its okay to sell and earn some profits but you cant expect to buy back again because the price are seem to be steadily growing  .  
restuibu

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:03:06 PM

I also do same as you, I invest in eth when price is still under $ 110 indeed if I sell now I'll benefit but here I intend to make long-term investment so whatever happens now I'll not sell it because I believe if price will exceed $ 2000 may be the end of 2019 or the end of 2020

The Seller

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:04:04 PM

Many people say that this year is the year of recovery. Well from that you must be able to decide which way to take. If you believe in what many people say, hold it, but if you doubt you can sell it with certain profits.

roycilik
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1971

1% Skill 99% Luck :v

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 08:07:59 PM

Where is the OP of this thread? this thread is only for jokes Cheesy
after creating this thread, H/She did not appear at all

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 08:09:32 PM

I now see no reason to sell. Because while I will hold and hope for the nearest growth of the market. Sooner or later he will be anyway. But still, even in the future, I am sure that the cryptocurrency will not become cheaper.

Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Beyerd17

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:10:20 PM

I would have advise you take your profit now if it was a pumped price that may be dumped soon, but this development is a natural growth and may not go below the price for now for you to buy back after selling it, so I will advise you still continue to hold you ETH, we still have long way to go as regards the value, before the end of the year, there are so many factors that will ensure that the price goes far higher than it is now, such as the expected main bull and some companies that will release their projects this year, which most of them are built on ethereum smart contract. So, expect ETH to continue to.

Maybe it would be a smart thing to take half your investment of the table and keep the other half in ETH. That way if ETH goes to the moon you will still get more profit.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:37:58 PM

You should take the profit when ETH was 1.4k $   ATH. Now is not the moment of taking profit as the market is increasing and ETH is a top coin. If it is a long term investment then wait for ETH to recover on previous levels.
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:45:42 PM

You should take the profit when ETH was 1.4k $   ATH. Now is not the moment of taking profit as the market is increasing and ETH is a top coin. If it is a long term investment then wait for ETH to recover on previous levels.
if you want a big enough profit, of course you have to patiently wait for the process to increase Ethereum indeed Ethereum is a big and great Altcoin so you are sure of Ethereum.
but you may also not be too greedy to get big profits because of market movements that no one knows, it can go down so much that if you already feel enough profit you must quickly take advantage of what you have earned.

ogini

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:59:08 PM

It is your investment and it also your personal decision either to sell or to hold,if you believe in cryptocurrency you understand that  Eth will definitely have a growth more than $176 but whales will always tell you it dose not worth holding dump it and they will buy and hold.
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:03:32 PM

I think the best strategy currently is to swing trade, no one actually know the direction of the market but at each pump it's best to take come profit.
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 11:11:11 PM

you better hold it ethereum because it looks like it will be good for the price you see bitcoin being pumped continuously and eth will also go up higher and you will benefit a lot
globalpain

Activity: 1260

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:34:26 PM

I can't give the right advice for you, it's just that if you want to hold it in the long run then you must be prepared to accept the risk if someday ethereum prices come back down and you will lose, but if you want to sell now, then you should not regret if later ethereum prices increase, crypto is full of speculation, your choice determines your future

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Perfect35

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:38:57 PM

At this point, you have to make decisions by yourself.
Looking at the difference between the price you bought it and the price it is now, it means you already have a substantial amount of profit. Then decide.
What I know is that ethereum has no likelihood of see a price as low as the amount you bought it again.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 12:09:53 AM

hold it again, if you last longer it might go up to $ 500. if you sell now, you have got a profit but if one day it rises higher, then you will regret it.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:16:33 AM

The question is, are you satisfied with your profit? If you are satisfied, then take it. If that is not your target, then you can wait it out. There will always be an opportunity to make a new good investment. Brooding on your decision and getting frustrated if you lose some profit is bad for you emotionally and as a trader.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:35:09 AM

It depends on how you think will the market move few weeks from now. Only you can decide on this, nobody can give you a good answer since there is no definite speculation. If you want to earn money, you can just sell now, and buy back if ever the price goes down again, that is if ever the price goes down again.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:10:37 AM

This depends on your primary goal before you invested in ETH. Do you seek for short/long-term profit? Do you feel the need to cash-in your investments for something? Those are some of the questions that you need to answer before deciding whether to take the profit or HODL as you are the only person who has the capacity to decide.

Personally, I would cash out fifty percent (50%) of the ETH for another investment and the remaining value for long-term. With the high volatility of cryptocurrencies in general, I would maximize it potential for day-trading even if the nature is riskier compared to investing.

hold it again, if you last longer it might go up to $ 500. if you sell now, you have got a profit but if one day it rises higher, then you will regret it.

On the other hand, if the value decreases he/she will regret it also. The price is multi-factorial and needs to be taken lots of consideration before cashing out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
norachuks

Activity: 331

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:16:34 AM

Funny, I bought Eth when it was 83$ and am still not thinking about selling it because I have a goal and that is 1000$. I just have to take the risk and if I should give an advise that will be " set the target"

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:15:47 AM

in my opinion it's better to take profits now and then invest again. I would rather take a little profit but often than I just wait and continue to hope the price will be even higher. this will make me greedy and when the crypto market doesn't turn out as expected, I'm disappointed and sorry. so it's better to sell profit it will be better.

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:28:12 AM

follow me. If you don't want to risk, sell when you are profitable. If you want to risk. Please keep it for half, the other half you should trade according to the market. Buy low prices to sell at high prices
19Nov16

Activity: 1722

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:45:27 AM

I think the best strategy currently is to swing trade, no one actually know the direction of the market but at each pump it's best to take come profit.

I think so, if a few years ago holding for the long term was profitable, but now it can no longer be, daily trading is certainly better and profitable when market conditions are dropping.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:56:58 AM

i guess  you are in the best position to make a choice on that,atleast you have come a long way in the crypto market,by now you should have understand how the market works and be able to make your decision.

That is basically a personal market goal target to consider I guess? For example, going in the market in 2016 where bitcoin is too much low in market price and you've set a goal that you want a hundred percent profit and you've got it, then that enough, it is just a matter of contentment on the market profit that will going to determine how much when we will sell. It is a matter of personal needs in addition.

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:58:56 AM

Taking profit or hold totally depends on the person.People generally doing leverage or day trades are never going to support hold.But of course when the market situation is subtle and almost it had reached bottom Hodl/hold seems nice when people have other important things to do in real life.Almost 400 days or so we are in bear market and we had seen a good spike and things will soon start changing and people are gonna make money.
cewekimut

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:08:35 AM

Of course you have to take advantage and you have to sell Ethereum before the price drops again. You must use a good strategy for profit. Like Ethereum now if you sell, you have gotten a profit. And if the price goes down, you can buy more coins. And this is a simple way to make a profit.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
princeyeboah

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:17:00 AM

Every valuable coin on the market has a the potentials to rise to further up its current price yet all holdings must be guided with set target price. This is what will help the investor to sell and make profit in order not to be too greedy. Before investing in a coin, based on the investors research, there should be a goal price at which the coin should be sold. Hence if the ETH in your possession has reached that goal price, then you are good to sell.

[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
hongxiem12345678

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 03:18:02 AM

This depends on each person. If the psychology is weak, you will have to take a little profit. If you feel that the project is potential, invest long term
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:29:06 AM

Well, I really say that it will depend on each person consideration.
But for me, personally, I will take the profit when there is a big chance of the amount. So far, holding makes me lose some funds.
And finally, by setting the right strategy, trading to get profits can help me to rise up the amount of the coins in order to face the market up later.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:27:25 AM

In crypto, once you don't sell at a loss, you can never loose, so in this bearish market, once you hold and it gets to the point where You are into profit, if it is upto 30% just take the profit and look for a new entering point.

▔▔▔▔▔
mardaed

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:43:54 AM

Dude, don't miss the chance, take profit now and buyback when ETH dip, market is been already in deep hole in the past few months, we are not sure in the market because of fluctuation. So my suggestion is grab it now before its too late.
Xenrise

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:49:45 AM

The question in here is are you happy with your profit? That is $70 profit. Are you happy? If yes, then take profit now. It will serve you as a safe trade and a profited one. Since you got profits. But if you wanted to just hodl, it's fine also.
Siti Nurbaya

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:04:49 AM

The question in here is are you happy with your profit? That is $70 profit. Are you happy? If yes, then take profit now. It will serve you as a safe trade and a profited one. Since you got profits. But if you wanted to just hodl, it's fine also.

The advantage is in front of your eyes, and you feel happy, just try to throw it away and make a buyback with a low value later. I think the OP strategy will be better and wiser, so whatever you consider carefully and this makes it proud.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:20:40 AM

It all depends from your needs and if you urgently need money now. I think that the cryptocurrency market is starting to recover and soon Ethereum will break the price of 200$, so if I would be on your place, I would hold ethereum and would wait more.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:24:05 AM

sell or hold, all depends on you. It all depends on your long-term or short-term goal. If your holding have given you Enough profit and you want to sell, then it all depends on you. If you also want to hold much longer it's still your choice. The truth is, no one will tell you when to sell or not

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
kiemnhieutien

Merit: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:24:18 AM

It's up to you. But if you're looking for advice, you should take profit now and wait for the correction. ETH price has been raising 9 weeks continuously, it's a long going up period and now ETH will be in time for correction. This time, ETH could go back to 143-155 zone. You can look back the chart of this time last year for more reference.
Averaged

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:26:58 AM

You must always take the profit. It may be 50%, more or less, but it needs to be done. It is a pity that I did not adhere to this principle in 2017.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:28:36 AM

It's up to you. But if you're looking for advice, you should take profit now and wait for the correction. ETH price has been raising 9 weeks continuously, it's a long going up period and now ETH will be in time for correction. This time, ETH could go back to 143-155 zone. You can look back the chart of this time last year for more reference.
Profits still a profits, very tough call but needs to consider possibilities, there's whales who can play and dumped the coin, we need to avoid regretting when we still have a good chance to sell it with decent benefits, you have to make certain stand in order to evaluate what is best for your current holdings.
Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:34:38 AM

Indeed the benefits have been seen and good opportunities to get, just take it and return to trade well.
The current condition looks full of luck, it's just not to buy.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:34:41 AM

Well, of course, I would record profits. Forever, he will not grow. I think that soon the correction will go down. Now having recorded the profit you can later re-buy ETH but more. Of course the final decision is to take you. This is just my opinion

Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:39:13 AM

I would have suggested reaping whatever benefit you have got if the coin had been coins other than Ethereum. I think Ethereum is the best and very much good investment project. And there is nothing to worry about the coin. In case of price of Ethereum, it is increasing as will continue in the days to come. So my advice is do not sell your Ethereum in haste as it is going to give you more profit with the market correcting and becoming stable.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:51:09 AM

For me, sometimes it is better to take the profit, selling the tokens that you have in your wallet if its listed, rather than wait and hold because we might know that in the long run, the price of what we hold tokens gets low and dump, so i prefer selling it right away if it gives profit.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 07:58:12 AM

I would like to put myself in that situation just to make an answer.

If I bought ETH at the price you bought, I would take profits and wait for the price to go down. I watched some videos in youtube and I believe that this recent rise is not a start of an upward trend. I believe that there will be a time that Bitcoin and other coins will go down and retest its previous lows before rising again and probably that is the start of the bull run. Just a prediction Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jyotianand01

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 08:10:16 AM

No one can predict this market but this market have huge growth potential and now the market start its upward journey. If i am in same situation then i will hold for more profits as market is just started its upward journey after a long break and we will see good rise from this point in coming months.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
trudovik

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:11:29 AM

An old question that concerns the level of greed and the goals you are pursuing. This is really a philosophical question that now needs to be discussed at a high level. For a complete understanding you need to understand what exactly you want from the market.
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:36:19 AM

I'm afraid if you last too long the price of Ethereum will decrease. You better sell immediately and you can make a profit. And you can buy other coins and you have to collect a lot of potential coins. So that your chances of making a bigger profit.
Coltpython

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 08:43:14 AM

You have to make this decision yourself. But if I were to advise you, I will say sell half or a certain percentage of what you have. Then hodl the remaining.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:30:02 PM

for me ill hold it till the price $190+ then ill take the profit  Grin  if not confidence with $176 n you belive that price will gain more but you have many eth maybe you should be take with 50% or 30% from all eth that you have. if not confidence with $176 n you belive that price will gain more
I hope he listens to the voice of many people crying in the wilderness saying, do not take profit HOLD till ETH reaches its ATH because if not, I am sure by now he will be regretting a bit because the price has gone above what he intends selling and I think this is how the price will continue till it reaches $500 by the end of the year

So, I will advise him to take the profit by the end of the year if he feels he is tired of holding his investment or need any major financial commitment that needs to be sorted out, otherwise, he should still continue holding till ethereum gets to $5000 dollars in some years to come, maybe that will be when he really needs his investment the most.
Kuchiyose

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:36:28 PM

You have to make this decision yourself. But if I were to advise you, I will say sell half or a certain percentage of what you have. Then hodl the remaining.

Break coins to overcome the losses that you will feel later. because for this year everything has never been stable and continues to be a big question mark.
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 02:04:09 PM

I personally cannot give advice to you what it looks like. because sometimes each person's efforts vary. if indeed you will focus on investment then do it first. don't look at profits first. because we do not yet know whether after completion of the investment the project will sometimes improve again.

████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Astvile

Merit: 276

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:07:29 PM

It depends on how financialy stable you are,if you still have some spare money to trade other coins while holding ETH then its good to hold then trade excess money for another coin.If not then,take the profit you have and try to trade it again

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:33:15 PM

In a situation like this the advice you give yourself is always  the best, follow your thought and do what you feel is right for you.

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 02:44:02 PM

Well if you think that kind of profit will surely make you satisfy, then go sell it. But if you're targeting higher than that then you should hold it (after all the price keeps rising and rising).
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:16:20 PM

If I take the profit now, it will be a small sum. I would better wait for some more time. Hope, the market is not going to slide down. I am waiting for the growth of the cryptocurrencies this year, close to summer.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:33:10 PM

..good for you that you started to invest in a good coin like eth that has a potential to rise and gain ptofit soon..just hold on it..way back two years ago,the price of ethereum is $300+ which i regreted much that i did not invest on it for it reaches its peak at $1300+..and now it is very affordable to invest on eth again,so it is time to hold your eth for soon it will going to give you much higher profit..just hold on..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kurva

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:39:41 PM

If I take the profit now, it will be a small sum. I would better wait for some more time. Hope, the market is not going to slide down. I am waiting for the growth of the cryptocurrencies this year, close to summer.

Only a clown would not take 70% profit in this market. And if ETH still goes up he can buy in again. There will always be a new wave. Better to take profit and accumulate more coins. Or just keep the % in Tether and buy more in a dip.
Amalker

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:40:33 PM

It depends on which strategy do you follow. If you invest in long term (1-3 years), you should keep holding, ETH has a solid team and a very big potential to grow in future.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:39:40 PM

Depends on your capability of holding,if you can hold long then you will probably get more profits ut nothing for sure so just live with the moment or wait for the long term profits,decide it bro.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 05:51:04 PM

I think you need to study price chart of ETH this will enable you to identify selling zones and buying zones ie sell high and buy low at least you had made some appreciable profits you can sell and wait for a price pullback or retrace and buy again, to achieve this you need thorough knowledge in Price action of course  the price is unpredictable but all these are calculated guess which work in most cases and had proven to be very effective all this will help you in preparing a trading plan.

unbotak

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:52:57 PM

Depends on your capability of holding,if you can hold long then you will probably get more profits ut nothing for sure so just live with the moment or wait for the long term profits,decide it bro.
but I think it's better to sell your profits and hold back your capital or you should sell a portion of your ETH and buy it again when the price goes down so your investment will be more and you will get a bigger profit in the future.
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:56:11 PM

I hold the opinion that it is necessary to adhere to owl capital as long as the trend of the market goes up. And also, the more you expect the more profit, it's like money for patience.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
adekogbe

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 07:25:47 PM

I believe this decision should depend and only be influenced by your intention of investing if you intend to invest long time then you should be able to hold for higher rewards.
but if your intention was to invest and make some quick bucks then you should sell however it also depends on the volume of your investment because if you have a very high investment i would ideally recommend that you split it into two and take profit of half of it then all the best for higher rewards.

Finally no one can ideally tell you how to treat your investments to the final decision is up to you.

fasdorcas

Merit: 527

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:48:04 PM

We have not even began to see the main bull run and you are already talking about taking profit, I don't think it's a good idea to take profit now unless you are in need of the money and want to use it for something urgent.

We are just getting to the beginning of the bull run, and I can assure you that the price of bitcoin and ethereum will get to a very great height by the end of the fourth quarter of the year. We might see the price of bitcoin getting to $10000, and also see the price of ethereum getting to $500, so no need to rush.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:51:55 PM

Definitely a profit is a profit, if it hit your target then why not.  In trading, you need to set your entry and exit plan.  You must also have a target profit.  Most wanna be traders fail because they do not have plan when investing in cryptocurrency.  Sometimes they hold too much and often times they are impatient.  If you are a bit hesitant you can always sell half of  your holdings and wait for the next incline to sell the other half.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:24:05 AM

My advice is to keep holding first, because there is no signal down, some corrections do occur but it shows the percentage increase afterwards, but that depends on your decision if you choose to play safely. buying at a low price can rarely be done, $ 105 is the bottom price in my opinion and you are lucky if you buy a lot at that price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:51:48 AM

the decision in your head to take off now or withstand the risk of losing with prices back deteriorating, my advice is that you can sell and trade other Eth and Altcoin.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:49:12 AM

Yesterday at the level of $ 176 you can sell than now you can buy it back and hold, that's a good opportunity to take advantage of the situation because Eth is currently down and at the level of $ 163.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:46:24 AM

If the growing market was profitable to keep coins for a long time, that now the market is very, very unpredictable-you can earn buying on drawdowns and selling on a small increase.
It is important to understand that in this case you need to have minimal trading skills in order not to lose money.
DarkIT

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:56:12 AM

Yesterday at the level of $ 176 you can sell than now you can buy it back and hold, that's a good opportunity to take advantage of the situation because Eth is currently down and at the level of $ 163.
well, it all depends on how you strategize. until now, I am still holding back the assets that I have. maybe I target some prices for that before being sold. so, I might suggest holding back.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:59:17 AM

I suggest that it is better to hold the ethereum because i believe the popularity of ethereum in crypto market that could take the price higher than $176, ethereum is good for long term investment as many have earn huge of profit from ethereum.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:21:51 AM

ETH is worth much more than even 300 USD per coin. Just remember what happened during the last bullish trend and compare the prices. It is a big mistake to sell your coins for such low prices right now. Just be patient and wait.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:45:15 AM

for me, i will still hold my coins longer and i'm willing to wait when it will go up.
darkr

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:12:28 PM

It is up to you. I do not think that you must listen to the pieces of advice of all the guys on this Forum. Most of us are also at a loss. I am going to wait a bit personally, the other guys cashout.
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:45:06 PM

If you can spend more time then you can invest when eth price falls below $100. even you can sell when eth price increases more. Therefore, it is a matter of achieving a certain profit.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:49:03 PM

The decision to hold or sell is yours and yours alone. But you know the situation of things in Crypto can never be predicted so you know the right thing to do

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:03:33 PM

In my opinion, It's best to take profit as time goes and hold some for future profits. The Cryptocurrency industry is highly volatile and the benefits are tremendous when approached with this mindset. Taking profits at intervals enables one to maximise the volatility of the market.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:12:49 PM

ETH is worth much more than even 300 USD per coin. Just remember what happened during the last bullish trend and compare the prices. It is a big mistake to sell your coins for such low prices right now. Just be patient and wait.
true, the potential for ETH to rise is still very high so if you want real profit, you have to be patient.
we don't need to worry if we will lose because ETH is not a coin that is easily destroyed so we are safer.
and if you still doubt, you have to sell 1/4 of your investment and the rest last until the price really rises high.
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:27:31 PM

If I were you, I would have taken profit long ago. Take $60 and set up your steploss. Trading bitcoin and ethereum should be done short term for now due to high volatility of the market

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:29:26 PM

Its better to take profit while it takes a massive gained because as market price always fluctuating we dont know if it will rise or down in the future. Better to secure you capital first than wait for the long run and get less profit.

Well,you are in the best position to take that decision because you know what you want to achieve, it all depends on how you project your investment either long or short term, but you can take out your capital and reinvest the profit if you don't have the patient.
Geraico

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:54:11 PM

I've got some ETH, I bought them around the same price as you bought them. What I'm doing is just holding them for long term and here I'm not talking about days,weeks or few months, I'm planing to hold them around 1-2 years depends how the price is going and I still wanna invest this months even if the price is a bit higher than what it was but hopefully it will go up. You can do the same or you can make your plan for how long to hold or what profit you would like to have.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
d1ceplayer

Merit: 277

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:59:33 PM

I wouldn't take advice from anyone here, incuding myself, but if it were me I would not sell ETH right now at a profit. I believe ETH will make new all-time highs once the bull market returns in full force.
Well, it depends on if you have just ETH or any other coins as well. Holding ETH right now is the right decisions and I would not even think of cashing it out because I know it will rise back to the all time high value again.

Moreover, if you have good profit margin, you can take the money out and invest in a hard asset like a piece of land or in stocks still never exit the crypto market completely. Because, as per many experts here that crypto market is still in its early stage and any small investments now may grow in exponential too. Hence, leaving some small amount also into crypto markets is highly recommended.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:56:08 PM

Try to know that nobody is certain of what can happen to the market next, we can only tell of the past and present situation of the market but If I were you I will sell and wait to buy back. You are already above 50% profit, lucky you.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 09:14:16 PM

Due to the uncertainty of the crypto world, it is best to take profit while you can, because it might surprise you to see the value much less than your investment,take profit, look for a good entry point to buy again, holding on could be rewarding at the same time, it does more harm. So take profit.

Wayrey2020

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:19:46 PM

It depends on your choice of investment before and now, do you plan for holding it for some certain months or do you agree on selling for a particular price or even going for some gain in percentage, so it's left for you to decide when to let go and not we that are not there at the initial stage.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:42:07 PM

Of a truth, no one can actually give you the exact answer you are looking for. There are decision one need to make in this crypto space and it is these decisions that guides the person. Its your investment so hold or sell so you won't have to blame anyone tomorrow.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:47:45 PM

I think that you had a good opportunity to sell your Ethereum and try to buy it at a cheaper price. I think it’s too late now to sell Ethereum. I think the short term drop is over.
Necroface

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 10:10:35 PM

if you ask what i believe, i tell you sell and buy back again, to just increase your eth stock. but if you ask what i think, then i tell you hold. i have some eth too, and im not brave to sell and buy back now.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
creeps

Merit: 144

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:22:05 PM

Definitely right now is the best time to buy again because of the drop and if you are confident about the future of ETH, then you can try not to sold it. There’s a chance for ETH to hit the price of $300 this year, so you have to decide if you are going to take the risk or you will enjoy right now. You can also learn how to practice delayed gratification, higher price will come this year.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:30:36 PM

It seems good if it is taken now because it is enough profit to get and start with a new one because the price of Ethereum is still not as stable as being able to make future investments.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
UniversityCoin

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:38:50 PM

Decide for yourself. Soon, Ethereum can go up. However, uncertainty in the cryptocurrency market can still be for a long time, when daily growth will alternate with a daily fall.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:15:40 PM

if you can still be patient, then I suggest you to hold, because ETH prices have increased at a price of $ 1,300, so the possibility of ETH prices can increase by more than $ 1,300 in the short or long term can occur, so if you can still wait then it will be better for you, because I'm sure you can get a lot of profit if you are patient to wait for ETH prices to rise higher.

whirlcoin

Merit: 111

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:25:09 PM

both are based on the situation but I recommend in most of the time taking out the profit is right area because if you put the investment again and again once the value of your trust will be reduced the profit also been reduced that's why I am saying this.
Chomsy
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:37:36 PM
Merited by patrickrn32 (1)

It's better you take the profit that you see. This kind of thing has left me in regrets for some of the tokens I have. I don't make such mistakes anymore.
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:50:17 PM

If I become you with a lot of amount, surely now you have a lot of profit, then I will sell it, but if with a little amount and fortunately it is still minimal, then I will hold it for a long period

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:52:36 PM

I think it's depends to you, but for me i will take profits maybe sell 10-30% from my ethereum investment to using for my my needs, because i think is very risk if sell all, because ethereum is one of many potential coins, in the future the price can back about $900, or even more maybe $9000 but all need time, that's why holders is best way
prayogi

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:59:15 PM

all decisions are in your hands, ethereum prices are not stable so if you believe that ethereum prices will increase then hold ethereum, but if you are in doubt and worried that ethereum prices will come back down, you can choose to sell ethereum and make a profit, investing in crypto has a lot risk and full of speculation
actually in a market condition that is still affected by bearish, if the altcoin owned has experienced a price increase and can provide profit, it is better to sell the altcoin and buy again when the price drops
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:21:56 AM

all decisions are in your hands, ethereum prices are not stable so if you believe that ethereum prices will increase then hold ethereum, but if you are in doubt and worried that ethereum prices will come back down, you can choose to sell ethereum and make a profit, investing in crypto has a lot risk and full of speculation
actually in a market condition that is still affected by bearish, if the altcoin owned has experienced a price increase and can provide profit, it is better to sell the altcoin and buy again when the price drops

Ethereum price already below more than 80% from the peak and i think the price could rise again. But many new competitor and i think ethereum price could stable around $200. I think, Its more profitable if holding ethereum as long term investment

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
coinsycrip09

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:46:10 AM

if you ask what i believe, i tell you sell and buy back again, to just increase your eth stock. but if you ask what i think, then i tell you hold. i have some eth too, and im not brave to sell and buy back now.
yeah, what you think is the same as me.
at the moment i also don't dare to sell eth, because i think it's too late. chances are the price won't go back down and that will make me lose a lot to sell it. i better hold it and wait for the right time to buy and sell.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:08:13 AM

I will take profit more than keep holding after my asset have raised than ICO price, I don't care about how much have I got profit when raised than ICO price I will sell all of my altcoin and bitcoin assets.
akungagal

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:23:49 AM

Ethereum price already below more than 80% from the peak and i think the price could rise again. But many new competitor and i think ethereum price could stable around $200. I think, Its more profitable if holding ethereum as long term investment
you are right, but it would be very boring if we did nothing.
i prefer to buy and sell at the right time, besides to get additional eth in the wallet, we also will not feel bored to wait for the market to turn green.

i think it will be more profitable.

princeyeboah

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:31:06 AM

Every coin in ones possession must have a goal price at which it will be sold to make profit. This goal price is set in order to limit being excessively greedy which can sometimes lead to not recognizing when the coin bulls. However, the goal price must be realistic based on the research performed by the holder.

Slash61

Activity: 633

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:26:49 AM

Every coin in ones possession must have a goal price at which it will be sold to make profit. This goal price is set in order to limit being excessively greedy which can sometimes lead to not recognizing when the coin bulls. However, the goal price must be realistic based on the research performed by the holder.
Sometimes the greedy make investment plan has already become messy. many people find the prediction that was done will continue to increase. but already getting greedy, but because the advantage most of the people continue to hold assets that belonged to him, even to decline again. 

modmalaney

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:03:10 AM

Maybe this is a good opportunity for you to sell Ethereum. I think the price of coins is very easy to experience price changes. So if you have a good chance to sell coins because the price is already high, it's better to sell coins. If you have sold coins and made a better profit to buy another coin.
amonymous

Activity: 1177

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:31:17 AM

I think it is your good chance to get some profits, because it exceeds the price you bought. So if you want to sell now, the profit is unrealistic. We know investors always wait for such opportunities from which they can make profit.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:44:35 AM

For me, you should take the profit, why? this is mainly because you are absolutely in gain, and you can measure how strong the market is in the long run, so it might be better for you to take your profits and enjoy it, i know its hard for you to decide but look at the situation during the previous times wherein the ETH was above 1k usd each and now its over and below 200usd. So make the right decision.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Akpuv

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 06:53:16 AM

You better take the profit you have got. Your investment has already gone up by 76% and I think you should be contented by that. Sell the and extract your capital, then hold the profit.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 07:01:58 AM

Mate in that situation only you can decide if you want to sell it or hold it first, my advice to you must analize the flow of price in the market or you must have a goal or target of how many percent you want to earn and you feel that is enough for you.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:08:59 AM

I suggest getting those profits already, for you do not regret what you have profited right now. Once the value of your ETH gets down again then that's the time you will regret and for sure will also lead you to make panic selling which is not good. So, for me, it is better to get your profit now.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:46:30 PM

Lucky you  Grin I think many peoples already sold their ETH to take the profit if they bought it with only $105.
This is because the effect of long bear market, usually we will play safe and take the profit.
But if you can afford to lose your money, why not keep holding it for long ?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:48:28 PM

Keep that to get more profit. It makes no sense to constantly trade if you are not a pro. Or if you do not trade 24/7. Hold is my pick.

Danslip

Activity: 2058
Merit: 538

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 03:51:18 PM

So bad if you still HODL your ETH during last week. Better to sell on the top but the problem is to catch the top of the trend. Holding till making a profit can be a pain if you have less experience in this sector. I personally sold my holding at peak and bought later for a cheap price.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 03:58:38 PM

its better to take profit first, but if you want to invest in the long term it's also a good choice.
because I'm a trader I will take profit first and wait until the price corrects.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: