Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:50:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Take the profit OR hold on  (Read 1215 times)
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:18:23 PM

if you sell it then you get a good profit and the risk is not too big you can install the net below again. but if you have a sure belief to hold then the risk is quite large and if successful you get a bigger profit. all depends on you  Wink
Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:22:48 PM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.

I bought Ethereum, too, at a price of about $ 100, and I fixed my profit at a price of $ 160. Now I wait when the Ethereum falls below and I shall buying at a price cheaper than the sale.
What and how to do is up to you.

2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 04:38:43 PM

It seems to me that now is not the time to sell. You need to keep in order to get more profit. They say that there will be a big growth soon.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 05:00:30 PM

Just take profit for now
You can buy again if price down and sell if price up
double profit for you  Grin
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:17:00 PM

It depends on many things and the reason why you invested in the project. As we all know that the market can't always be straightforward, it will always go back and front and you invested for long-term, you always be tempted to take profits or sell off if it is going the other way round per time.
jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:17:21 PM

If you are for long term. then just hold and trust ethereum. but if you want quick profit, sell it now and wait until the ethereum goes down again.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:30:37 PM

I think if you are already satisfied with the benefits you get then you can sell it, but if you want greater profits, then keep it, because ethereum can still increase in value.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:03:00 PM

The growth prospect is certainly high. But if you asked a similar question, then you are not completely sure. If I’m not sure, I’ll withdraw the amount that I invested, but only for further investment.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:07:34 PM

i think you can get profit now, because in my opinion now is a good point for crypto to make a profit
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:09:19 PM

I think it is a good idea to sell a part of your cryptocurrency portfolio at the moment as the market is likely to be dumped soon after a good growth, so there will be a chance re-purchase crypto at the attractive prices.
Kurva

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:22:10 PM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.

The biggest mistake in trading is greed. And we all should take profits imo. You not need to take 100% but if you take 50% i would just Tether it. This is a great way to accumulate more ETH in a dip. We can not invest in crypto and just hold on and hope the coin/s we hold going to moon. Long term investment is ok but taking profits is a must. No one know where we are going now up or down. So again taking 50%or even 100% profit is a smart move.

I did buy XRP at 1.20 and 2.40 and did sell some at 2.50 but still holding on to a small bag just because i was afraid of missing out. You not going to miss out imo there will ba many waves. And smart investors do take profits and buy back in a dip. This is the only way you can accumulate more coins for free.

1. When you make a trade always make a plan where you want to enter/stop loss and take profit and stick to that plan.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:25:17 PM

it all depends on you if you feel satisfied with the profit you get now then sell immediately but if you want more profit I advise you to hold ETH that you have at least until the end of the year

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:27:33 PM

The growth prospect is certainly high. But if you asked a similar question, then you are not completely sure. If I’m not sure, I’ll withdraw the amount that I invested, but only for further investment.
Is a tough decision to make, but I will do the same since I'm not sure if what will be the possible movements that will happen, selling the amount of your initial deposits and used it to other moving coins while holding those assets that left from my wallet and wait if how far ETH will continue to rise, by the way it's your money so it's your call..
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:28:12 PM

I recommend that you combine the two cheap buying strategies and trade them when the market changes. When the market is stable, you should buy and keep ETH for longer-term plans.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:28:30 PM

As for me, I would sell eth if I needed money. But for now, it's important for me to save my money in cryptocurrency and not to transfer to fiat.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:51:36 PM

If you want to profit from the crypto market , you have to take the risk. Because, if you are afraid to risk, you should not invest. The crypto market will have long term investment. If you are afraid of losing money you should not invest. So I think, firstly you should creating the risk attitude. Others are depend on your decision.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:00:27 PM

It's better to take profit, renter at retrace first take profit market always retrace.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:02:29 PM

This question get asked several times and I keep giving the same answer every time, the decision is solely yours. Holding can be done if you truly think the project has massive potentials and could truly become a force in the near future. You could hold a certain percentage and decide to sell off some for profits, it is a win-win situation really...
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:03:24 PM

Holding or trading to make profit is your choice to make...  Crypto is unpredictable,  even those who predict it,  still at some point are not accurate..  I will advice you follow your instinct.  Am a trader and I have been trading with alts,  either at dip or pump.  That's my choice,  so you decide which way suites you...  Good luck mate.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:07:58 PM

there are only two choices that I can recommend for you and both will return to your own answers.
1. If you feel confident with Ethereum in the future, then you can continue to hold it.
2. If you are in doubt and feel that you have enough with current profits, you can sell it or maybe you will need other funds for your daily needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: