Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Take the profit OR hold on  (Read 1206 times)
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:34:26 PM

I can't give the right advice for you, it's just that if you want to hold it in the long run then you must be prepared to accept the risk if someday ethereum prices come back down and you will lose, but if you want to sell now, then you should not regret if later ethereum prices increase, crypto is full of speculation, your choice determines your future

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:38:57 PM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.
At this point, you have to make decisions by yourself.
Looking at the difference between the price you bought it and the price it is now, it means you already have a substantial amount of profit. Then decide.
What I know is that ethereum has no likelihood of see a price as low as the amount you bought it again.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 12:09:53 AM

hold it again, if you last longer it might go up to $ 500. if you sell now, you have got a profit but if one day it rises higher, then you will regret it.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:16:33 AM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.

The question is, are you satisfied with your profit? If you are satisfied, then take it. If that is not your target, then you can wait it out. There will always be an opportunity to make a new good investment. Brooding on your decision and getting frustrated if you lose some profit is bad for you emotionally and as a trader.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:35:09 AM

It depends on how you think will the market move few weeks from now. Only you can decide on this, nobody can give you a good answer since there is no definite speculation. If you want to earn money, you can just sell now, and buy back if ever the price goes down again, that is if ever the price goes down again.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:10:37 AM

This depends on your primary goal before you invested in ETH. Do you seek for short/long-term profit? Do you feel the need to cash-in your investments for something? Those are some of the questions that you need to answer before deciding whether to take the profit or HODL as you are the only person who has the capacity to decide.

Personally, I would cash out fifty percent (50%) of the ETH for another investment and the remaining value for long-term. With the high volatility of cryptocurrencies in general, I would maximize it potential for day-trading even if the nature is riskier compared to investing.

hold it again, if you last longer it might go up to $ 500. if you sell now, you have got a profit but if one day it rises higher, then you will regret it.

On the other hand, if the value decreases he/she will regret it also. The price is multi-factorial and needs to be taken lots of consideration before cashing out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:16:34 AM

Funny, I bought Eth when it was 83$ and am still not thinking about selling it because I have a goal and that is 1000$. I just have to take the risk and if I should give an advise that will be " set the target"

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:15:47 AM

in my opinion it's better to take profits now and then invest again. I would rather take a little profit but often than I just wait and continue to hope the price will be even higher. this will make me greedy and when the crypto market doesn't turn out as expected, I'm disappointed and sorry. so it's better to sell profit it will be better.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:28:12 AM

follow me. If you don't want to risk, sell when you are profitable. If you want to risk. Please keep it for half, the other half you should trade according to the market. Buy low prices to sell at high prices
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:45:27 AM

I think the best strategy currently is to swing trade, no one actually know the direction of the market but at each pump it's best to take come profit.

I think so, if a few years ago holding for the long term was profitable, but now it can no longer be, daily trading is certainly better and profitable when market conditions are dropping.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:56:58 AM

i guess  you are in the best position to make a choice on that,atleast you have come a long way in the crypto market,by now you should have understand how the market works and be able to make your decision.

That is basically a personal market goal target to consider I guess? For example, going in the market in 2016 where bitcoin is too much low in market price and you've set a goal that you want a hundred percent profit and you've got it, then that enough, it is just a matter of contentment on the market profit that will going to determine how much when we will sell. It is a matter of personal needs in addition.

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:58:56 AM

Taking profit or hold totally depends on the person.People generally doing leverage or day trades are never going to support hold.But of course when the market situation is subtle and almost it had reached bottom Hodl/hold seems nice when people have other important things to do in real life.Almost 400 days or so we are in bear market and we had seen a good spike and things will soon start changing and people are gonna make money.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:08:35 AM

Of course you have to take advantage and you have to sell Ethereum before the price drops again. You must use a good strategy for profit. Like Ethereum now if you sell, you have gotten a profit. And if the price goes down, you can buy more coins. And this is a simple way to make a profit.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:17:00 AM

Every valuable coin on the market has a the potentials to rise to further up its current price yet all holdings must be guided with set target price. This is what will help the investor to sell and make profit in order not to be too greedy. Before investing in a coin, based on the investors research, there should be a goal price at which the coin should be sold. Hence if the ETH in your possession has reached that goal price, then you are good to sell.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
hongxiem12345678

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 03:18:02 AM

This depends on each person. If the psychology is weak, you will have to take a little profit. If you feel that the project is potential, invest long term
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:29:06 AM

Well, I really say that it will depend on each person consideration.
But for me, personally, I will take the profit when there is a big chance of the amount. So far, holding makes me lose some funds.
And finally, by setting the right strategy, trading to get profits can help me to rise up the amount of the coins in order to face the market up later.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:27:25 AM

In crypto, once you don't sell at a loss, you can never loose, so in this bearish market, once you hold and it gets to the point where You are into profit, if it is upto 30% just take the profit and look for a new entering point.

▔▔▔▔▔
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:43:54 AM

Dude, don't miss the chance, take profit now and buyback when ETH dip, market is been already in deep hole in the past few months, we are not sure in the market because of fluctuation. So my suggestion is grab it now before its too late.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:49:45 AM

The question in here is are you happy with your profit? That is $70 profit. Are you happy? If yes, then take profit now. It will serve you as a safe trade and a profited one. Since you got profits. But if you wanted to just hodl, it's fine also.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:04:49 AM

The question in here is are you happy with your profit? That is $70 profit. Are you happy? If yes, then take profit now. It will serve you as a safe trade and a profited one. Since you got profits. But if you wanted to just hodl, it's fine also.

The advantage is in front of your eyes, and you feel happy, just try to throw it away and make a buyback with a low value later. I think the OP strategy will be better and wiser, so whatever you consider carefully and this makes it proud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: