Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:19:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Take the profit OR hold on  (Read 1206 times)
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:45:06 PM

If you can spend more time then you can invest when eth price falls below $100. even you can sell when eth price increases more. Therefore, it is a matter of achieving a certain profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:49:03 PM

The decision to hold or sell is yours and yours alone. But you know the situation of things in Crypto can never be predicted so you know the right thing to do

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:03:33 PM

In my opinion, It's best to take profit as time goes and hold some for future profits. The Cryptocurrency industry is highly volatile and the benefits are tremendous when approached with this mindset. Taking profits at intervals enables one to maximise the volatility of the market.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:12:49 PM

ETH is worth much more than even 300 USD per coin. Just remember what happened during the last bullish trend and compare the prices. It is a big mistake to sell your coins for such low prices right now. Just be patient and wait.
true, the potential for ETH to rise is still very high so if you want real profit, you have to be patient.
we don't need to worry if we will lose because ETH is not a coin that is easily destroyed so we are safer.
and if you still doubt, you have to sell 1/4 of your investment and the rest last until the price really rises high.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:27:31 PM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.

If I were you, I would have taken profit long ago. Take $60 and set up your steploss. Trading bitcoin and ethereum should be done short term for now due to high volatility of the market

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:29:26 PM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.

Its better to take profit while it takes a massive gained because as market price always fluctuating we dont know if it will rise or down in the future. Better to secure you capital first than wait for the long run and get less profit.

Well,you are in the best position to take that decision because you know what you want to achieve, it all depends on how you project your investment either long or short term, but you can take out your capital and reinvest the profit if you don't have the patient.
Geraico

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:54:11 PM

I've got some ETH, I bought them around the same price as you bought them. What I'm doing is just holding them for long term and here I'm not talking about days,weeks or few months, I'm planing to hold them around 1-2 years depends how the price is going and I still wanna invest this months even if the price is a bit higher than what it was but hopefully it will go up. You can do the same or you can make your plan for how long to hold or what profit you would like to have.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:59:33 PM

I wouldn't take advice from anyone here, incuding myself, but if it were me I would not sell ETH right now at a profit. I believe ETH will make new all-time highs once the bull market returns in full force.
Well, it depends on if you have just ETH or any other coins as well. Holding ETH right now is the right decisions and I would not even think of cashing it out because I know it will rise back to the all time high value again.

Moreover, if you have good profit margin, you can take the money out and invest in a hard asset like a piece of land or in stocks still never exit the crypto market completely. Because, as per many experts here that crypto market is still in its early stage and any small investments now may grow in exponential too. Hence, leaving some small amount also into crypto markets is highly recommended.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:56:08 PM

Try to know that nobody is certain of what can happen to the market next, we can only tell of the past and present situation of the market but If I were you I will sell and wait to buy back. You are already above 50% profit, lucky you.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 09:14:16 PM

Due to the uncertainty of the crypto world, it is best to take profit while you can, because it might surprise you to see the value much less than your investment,take profit, look for a good entry point to buy again, holding on could be rewarding at the same time, it does more harm. So take profit.

Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:19:46 PM

It depends on your choice of investment before and now, do you plan for holding it for some certain months or do you agree on selling for a particular price or even going for some gain in percentage, so it's left for you to decide when to let go and not we that are not there at the initial stage.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:42:07 PM

Of a truth, no one can actually give you the exact answer you are looking for. There are decision one need to make in this crypto space and it is these decisions that guides the person. Its your investment so hold or sell so you won't have to blame anyone tomorrow.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:47:45 PM

I think that you had a good opportunity to sell your Ethereum and try to buy it at a cheaper price. I think it’s too late now to sell Ethereum. I think the short term drop is over.
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 10:10:35 PM

if you ask what i believe, i tell you sell and buy back again, to just increase your eth stock. but if you ask what i think, then i tell you hold. i have some eth too, and im not brave to sell and buy back now.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:22:05 PM

Yesterday at the level of $ 176 you can sell than now you can buy it back and hold, that's a good opportunity to take advantage of the situation because Eth is currently down and at the level of $ 163.
Definitely right now is the best time to buy again because of the drop and if you are confident about the future of ETH, then you can try not to sold it. There’s a chance for ETH to hit the price of $300 this year, so you have to decide if you are going to take the risk or you will enjoy right now. You can also learn how to practice delayed gratification, higher price will come this year.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:30:36 PM

It seems good if it is taken now because it is enough profit to get and start with a new one because the price of Ethereum is still not as stable as being able to make future investments.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:38:50 PM

Decide for yourself. Soon, Ethereum can go up. However, uncertainty in the cryptocurrency market can still be for a long time, when daily growth will alternate with a daily fall.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:15:40 PM

if you can still be patient, then I suggest you to hold, because ETH prices have increased at a price of $ 1,300, so the possibility of ETH prices can increase by more than $ 1,300 in the short or long term can occur, so if you can still wait then it will be better for you, because I'm sure you can get a lot of profit if you are patient to wait for ETH prices to rise higher.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:25:09 PM

both are based on the situation but I recommend in most of the time taking out the profit is right area because if you put the investment again and again once the value of your trust will be reduced the profit also been reduced that's why I am saying this.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:37:36 PM
Merited by patrickrn32 (1)

It's better you take the profit that you see. This kind of thing has left me in regrets for some of the tokens I have. I don't make such mistakes anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: