Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:56:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Function X - The Future is Blockchain Internet  (Read 5374 times)
metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 04:41:17 AM

Blockchain Internet? A joke? This is impossible to implement

More details about Function X project:
Function X is an ecosystem built entirely on and for the blockchain. Everything in f(x) is totally decentralized and secure, which means that the application source code, transmission protocol and hardware can be part of the decentralized network. In fact, every bit and byte in f(x) is part of the blockchain. The f(x) Ecosystem consists of five elements: f(x) operating system, f(x) public blockchain, f(x) FXTP, f(x) docker and f(x) IPFS.

You can find more info here: https://functionx.io/#/vision
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seadk

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 04:43:37 AM

The idea is very interesting, it is a pity that you will not be able to implement it.
Because the government won't let you do it.

In my personal opinion, more countries are open for Blockchain technology, and this solution is visionary.
Which goverment do you think will not approve Blockchain phone?

The country may not approve due to maintaining access to "Privacy" of your population.

I think its only China who want to maintain privacy ?
I dont get it

There is no absolute privacy, China in your mouth, many people are very free

This BOB phone will help us to maintain our privacy, and does not need any VPN to connect to other part of the world Smiley
eduardstal

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:45:00 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:45:51 PM by mprep

Hi, quick question. Is Fx blockchain gonna be proof of work? (PoW).

Thanks, can you mine fx coin?Huh

The Function X blockchain will use the proof of service concept (PoS)

Service providers are crucial in the whole f(x) Ecosystem, the problem of motivation/facilitation has become our priority. We have to align our interests with theirs.
Hence, we have set up a Tipping Jar (similar to mining) to motivate and facilitate the existing miners shift to the f(x) Ecosystem and become part of the infrastructure service provider or attract new players into our ecosystem. Income for service provider = Service fee (from
payer) + Tipping (from f(x) network generation)

The idea is that the f(x) blockchain will generate a certain amount of f(x) Coin (diminishing
annually) per second to different segments of a service provider, such as in the 1st year, the
f(x) blockchain will generate 3.5 f(x) Coin per second and it will be distributed among the
infrastructure service provider through the Proof of Service concept. Every service provider
such as infrastructure service providers, developers and financial service providers will
receive a ‘certificate’ of Proof of Service in the blockchain after providing the service and
redeeming the f(x) Coin.

Example: There are 3 IPFS providers in the market, and the total Tipping Jar for that
specific period is 1 million f(x) Coin. Party A contributes 1 TB; Party B contributes 3
TB and Party C contributes 6 TB. So, Party A will earn 1/10 * 1 million = 100k f(x)
Coin; Party B will earn 3/10 * 1 million = 300k f(x) Coin. Party C will earn 6/10 * 1
million = 600k f(x) Coin.

Hello, the functione x project is managed by pundi x team members?

Hey!

Function X was created by Pundi X Labs, therefore the team members who are part of Pundi X are also part of the Function X project.

Is the function x coin listed in any exchanges? When can we expect to see it listed in binance?

Yes, FX is listed in several exchanges such as; Bithumb Global, KuCoin, Hotbit and Bittrex.

As for listing on Binance, please pay attention to official news sources such as the Function X twitter: https://twitter.com/FUNCTIONX_IO

See more details about it here: https://www.coingecko.com/coins/fx-coin

Well, nothing is impossible if you've got the resources you need and I believe your opinion isn't valid since you haven't tried to create the Blockchain Internet yourself.

Feel free to check functionx.io & the github page

Gokhshtein has featured Function X President David Ben Kay in its August issue about his thoughts of growing talents, startups as well as the opportunities that Function X ecosystem will bring to both developers and users.

Read more  https://twitter.com/davidgokhshtein/status/1163623163747610625?s=21
btcBo

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:07:17 AM

Hey!

Function X was created by Pundi X Labs, therefore the team members who are part of Pundi X are also part of the Function X project.

Is the function x coin listed in any exchanges? When can we expect to see it listed in binance?

Kucoin, bithumb global, bittrex

Sooner or later, will hit bigger exchanges

Do you have any idea on what an approximate time for binance listing is?
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:13:58 AM

Hey!

Kucoin, bithumb global, bittrex

Sooner or later, will hit bigger exchanges

Do you have any idea on what an approximate time for binance listing is?

Nobody knows when it will get listed on Binance due to listing policy of that exchange it is not allowed to reveal any kind of details in public messages. But I hope it will happen very soon.
supermarioo

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:24:01 AM

Service providers are crucial in the whole f(x) Ecosystem, the problem of motivation/facilitation has become our priority. We have to align our interests with theirs.
Hence, we have set up a Tipping Jar (similar to mining) to motivate and facilitate the existing miners shift to the f(x) Ecosystem and become part of the infrastructure service provider or attract new players into our ecosystem. Income for service provider = Service fee (from

The idea is that the f(x) blockchain will generate a certain amount of f(x) Coin (diminishing
annually) per second to different segments of a service provider, such as in the 1st year, the
f(x) blockchain will generate 3.5 f(x) Coin per second and it will be distributed among the
infrastructure service provider through the Proof of Service concept. Every service provider
such as infrastructure service providers, developers and financial service providers will
receive a ‘certificate’ of Proof of Service in the blockchain after providing the service and
redeeming the f(x) Coin.

Example: There are 3 IPFS providers in the market, and the total Tipping Jar for that
specific period is 1 million f(x) Coin. Party A contributes 1 TB; Party B contributes 3
TB and Party C contributes 6 TB. So, Party A will earn 1/10 * 1 million = 100k f(x)
Coin; Party B will earn 3/10 * 1 million = 300k f(x) Coin. Party C will earn 6/10 * 1

Ohhh i see! Thanks for quick respond..Can you please explain to me what token generation event is???
Yneta

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:42:32 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2019, 07:43:08 AM by Yneta

This blockchain phone looks just like razer phone which was bought by razer from some chinese company...
I wonder is it has same specs as razer phone
Yartis

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:19:46 AM

Hello is true i can stake npxs and get fx , help me, how?
Blue Stitch

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:33:32 PM

redeeming the f(x) Coin.

Ohhh i see! Thanks for quick respond..Can you please explain to me what token generation event is???

Hello!

You can read more about it here:
https://medium.com/functionx/function-x-coin-structure-use-of-funds-governance-and-proposed-roadmap-9d9cb8aa1576

seadk

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 03:21:34 PM

Too late, you have missed the train
eduardstal

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:32:28 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:46:47 PM by mprep

Too late, you have missed the train

That's actually not true, staking is available till March 19, 2020 GMT+8 9:59:59 AM.

This guide is broken into 3 sections:
1. Staking instructions
2. FAQ
3. Staking calculation and withdrawal

Staking Instructions
Please note that staking for f(x) tokens is NOT mandatory. It’s optional for NPXS and NPXSXEM holders to get f(x) tokens through a staking process.
To participate in the staking process, please follow the instructions:
Download the NEW version of the official XWallet app at https://xwallet.pundix.com and register your account. The new version will be available on March 10, 2019.
Click “Card” and add the f(x) card
Complete the new KYC process. (Only successful KYC approved participants can stake and withdraw the f(x) tokens.)
Allocate the amount of NPXS / NPXSXEM you wish to stake. See below on the 2 ways to allocate your NPXS / NPXSXEM.
Click “start staking” button on March 20, 2019.
There are additional two ways of allocating your NPXS / NPXSXEM to stake:
Through the XWallet directly. Here is the instruction.
By linking your ERC20 (Instruction)or NEM wallet address (Instruction) to the XWallet. Please do not use the exchange wallet to stake.

FAQ
Why staking for f(x) tokens?
As announced previously, before the launch of the Function X mainnet, 15% of the f(x) tokens from the Token Generation Event (TGE) will be allocated and distributed to the NPXS and NPXSXEM holders who participate in the f(x) Token distribution via the staking process.
This means you will receive additional f(x) tokens without converting your NPXS/NPXSXEM through staking process.
The f(x) Token is an ERC20 token and will be eligible for a 1:1 swap for f(x) Coin after the f(x) mainnet is launched.
How are the F(x) tokens distributed if I participate the staking program?
f(x) tokens generated from your staking will be distributed every 7 days after you start the staking process. The distributed f(x) tokens can be withdrawn every 28 days, on the condition that participants follow the instructions provided to complete a simple one-click task of their choice. The staking process will last for 12 months.
Token holders can stop the staking process whenever they want to.
Will I get monthly unlock token while staking?
Yes. Token holders who participate in the staking process will still receive the 11.063% of NPXS and NPXSXEM unlocked tokens until the completion of the accelerated three-month monthly unlock program. For more details on the accelerated unlock program, please read the announcement here.
Can I stake in my private wallet(s)?
Yes, NPXS and NPXSXEM token holders will also have the flexibility to use their private wallet(s) (where they have ownership of their private key) to participate in the staking process.
The XWallet supports multiple private wallet addresses (NOT EXCHANGE ADDRESSES) for decentralized staking so that the holders don’t need to move their tokens out of their private wallets to participate in the f(x) token staking process.
Please note that exchange addresses will not be supported in this staking process. Also, do not share your private key with anyone. Your private key is NOT required to stake.
Do I need to do KYC to stake?
Yes. To ensure compliance, we require ALL Token Holders who participate in the staking process to successfully complete and update their Know-Your-Customer (KYC) verification on the new version of the XWallet.
As greater compliance is demanded by exchanges, banks, insurers, regulatory agencies and KYC providers, token holders from the following countries are excluded from staking and conversion of the f(x) tokens in the XWallet app: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, Cote d’ Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Malaysia, Myanmar, North Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, Venezuela, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
For those who fail to get verified by the KYC for staking and conversion of f(x) token, Pundi X has no obligation to disclose the detail of why the applicant failed to get verified.
All the users can perform XWallet’s default features as normal with or without upgrading their KYC status.
When does the staking officially start?
To allow the participants have enough time to update their KYC status, the staking will start at 10:00:00 am GMT+8 on March 20, 2019.

Staking calculation and withdrawal
Total NPXS / NPXSXEM available to be staked = NPXS deposit to f(x) card + NPXS / NPXSXEM in the successfully paired wallets.
The staking amount is calculated daily. The Pundi X team will perform a daily random snapshot.
If the holders decide to increase the staking amount, the additional f(x) allocation will be calculated 24 hours after the NPXS/NPXSXEM deposit is successfully completed.
Increasing or decreasing the staking amount will affect the amount of f(x) token you will receive.
Your FX token (daily) = (the total of NPXS+NPXSXEM allocated for staking) x 0.0000493%
For every 100k NPXS/ NPXSXEM to stake, the holder can get approximately 18 f(x) tokens in 12 months or 1.5 f(x) tokens in a month or 0.05 f(x) tokens in a day, assume the holder completes all the actions required for staking in the XWallet app.
Staking requires the holders to sign into the XWallet app to unlock the next session every 7 days. The f(x) tokens will be unlocked and available for withdrawal after a completion of four 7-day sessions (28 days). To withdraw f(x) tokens, the holders will be required to perform a task, such as sharing on social media channels, in-store transactions with XPOS merchants, or transfer. Successfully complete the new KYC process before the withdrawal is needed.
The next stage of 28-day staking requires the participants to click “start staking” to continue the staking. If the participants do not click, the staking of the next stage will not start and XWallet will send a notification reminding the participants to take action.
The Pundi X team has the right to revoke the right of the participant and remove all the f(x) token allocation if the individual is found to be cheating (or taking advantage of potential bugs found) in the system.
Details are subjected to be changed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to pin us on our official Pundi X telegram group at https://t.me/pundix, official twitter account (https://www.twitter.com/pundixlabs) and official Facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/pundixlabs/). You can also email us via staking [at] pundix.com.
Again, please beware of the scammers. Our admins will not pin you for sending tokens. Stay safe as well as triple checking the address and amount you input for verification if you choose to stake in private wallets.

Pasted the article here from: https://medium.com/pundix/a-guide-to-staking-npxs-npxsxem-for-f-x-tokens-771b82266941

This blockchain phone looks just like razer phone which was bought by razer from some chinese company...
I wonder is it has same specs

There's an article on the phone's specs, you should look into it!

https://medium.com/functionx/xphone-mwc19-new-design-and-specifications-including-the-x-button-announced-1c720b04f660
Fedor111

Activity: 339
Merit: 56

Blockchain is the future

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 06:53:59 PM

Can anyone explain in their own words how calls and messages will be available without the Internet???

metalbean

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 12:21:16 AM

Can anyone explain in their own words how calls and messages will be available without the Internet???

Without having to go through a telco, all communication done on the blockchain is purely peer-to-peer.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 12:32:42 AM

We are the killers of the projects that are coming on board in our time. Have you even thought of how decentralization was in the early days when satoshi started with his BTC project? Yet he was able to make it. Some times,we don't have to think of things that are easy to be successful in what we plan to do.
metalbean

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:06:36 AM

We are the killers of the projects that are coming on board in our time. Have you even thought of how decentralization was in the early days when satoshi started with his BTC project? Yet he was able to make it. Some times,we don't have to think of things that are easy to be successful in what we plan to do.

Agree, someone needs to start on something visionary. This is something will be implemented in the future, sooner or later.
This team has a strong fundamental to develop this project and cannot wait to see the progress.
indrawinrt (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:20:06 AM

Gokhshtein has featured Function X President (David Ben Kay) in its August issue about his thoughts of growing talents, startups as well as the opportunities that Function X ecosystem will bring to both developers and users.

Read more here: https://twitter.com/davidgokhshtein/status/1163623163747610625?s=21
metalbean

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:34:40 AM

redeeming the f(x) Coin.

Hi, the info is in here https://functionx.io/#/faq

%ParticularAmount
65%NPXS/NPXSXEM holders246,092,941
20%Ecosystem Genesis Fund75,720,905
10%Engineering37,860,452
5%Product and Marketing18,930,226
100%Total378,604,524
qwe2

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:58:54 AM

The idea is very interesting, it is a pity that you will not be able to implement it.
Because the government won't let you do it.

In my personal opinion, more countries are open for Blockchain technology, and this solution is visionary.
Which goverment do you think will not approve Blockchain phone?

The country may not approve due to maintaining access to "Privacy" of your population.

I think its only China who want to maintain privacy ?
I dont get it

There is no absolute privacy, China in your mouth, many people are very free

This BOB phone will help us to maintain our privacy, and does not need any VPN to connect to other part of the world Smiley

Hopefully, the vision is still very good!
Fedor111

Activity: 339
Merit: 56

Blockchain is the future

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 09:01:30 AM

Without having to go through a telco, all communication done on the blockchain is purely peer-to-peer.

Huh I ask, how will communication work??? From what sources, antennas, signal reception at a distance???

Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:02:41 AM

@metalbean

Hey. I really like your project. I intend to take part in the pre-sale of the BOB phone. Please tell me how many phones do you intend to sell? Are there any restrictions on importing a telephone to Russia? I want to become one of the first owners of an XPhone phone, but I am afraid that customs will refuse to issue a phone. Is BOB an encryption device? If so, then delivery to Russia will fail.

Never give up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: