Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Function X - The Future is Blockchain Internet  (Read 5366 times)
Yartis

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:56:30 AM

Utility of fx coin? what is it about? the coin.

Services rendered in the ecosystem will be transacted with the f(x) Coin. Possible scenarios include:
For service providers: To get paid by developers, companies and consumers for providing storage nodes, DDocker and speeding up of network connections. The role of service providers will described in other sections.
For consumers: To pay service fees for using DApps, nodes, network resources, storage solutions and other services within the f(x) ecosystem.

For developers: To pay for services and resources rendered in the ecosystem such as smart contract creation, file storage (paid to IPFS service provider), code hosting (paid to DDocker service provider), advertisements (paid to other developers) and others. To get paid by the enterprises or organizations which require the developer’s service.
For enterprises or organizations: To pay for service fees, developer fees and advertisements. Services provided to consumers will be charged and denominated in f(x) Coin.

For phone and hardware manufacturers: To pay for the Function X Operating System customization. Note: we plan to only build a few thousands of the XPhone flagship handsets and leave the rest to third-party manufacturers to build more using our operating system.

For financial institutions: to receive payment for financial services rendered for the ecosystem.

Many more future scenarios.

Hence f(x) Coin can be used as ‘currency’ for the below services:
In-app purchases
Blockchain calls
Smart contract creations
Transaction fees
Advertisements
Hosting fees
etc

We believe f(x) Coin utilization will be invariably higher than coins in traditional chains due to the breadth of the f(x) ecosystem. This includes storage services and network resources on f(x) which will utilize the f(x) Coin as the “fuel” for execution and validation of transactions.

Excellent, great utilities for sure! Thank your very much. May I ask the source of this?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supermarioo

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:10:08 PM

I have a question for the developers of the Xphone. Can I use it without futuristic retro pads (design)?
Are you sure you want to? After lining the phone will serve as protection. If you drop the phone, you'll only damage the trim. And if you have a standard version, it can get damaged. In that case, where are you going to fix it?

A phone that will not break on its first drop  Wink Wink

And also a blockchain phone
Yartis

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:30:27 PM

I have a question for the developers of the Xphone. Can I use it without futuristic retro pads (design)?
Are you sure you want to? After lining the phone will serve as protection. If you drop the phone, you'll only damage the trim. And if you have a standard version, it can get damaged. In that case, where are you going to fix it?

A phone that will not break on its first drop  Wink Wink

Lol thats one way to see it
Blue Stitch

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 01:05:03 PM

Utility of fx coin? what is it about? the coin.

Services rendered in the ecosystem will be transacted with the f(x) Coin. Possible scenarios include:
For service providers: To get paid by developers, companies and consumers for providing storage nodes, DDocker and speeding up of network connections. The role of service providers will described in other sections.
For consumers: To pay service fees for using DApps, nodes, network resources, storage solutions and other services within the f(x) ecosystem.

For developers: To pay for services and resources rendered in the ecosystem such as smart contract creation, file storage (paid to IPFS service provider), code hosting (paid to DDocker service provider), advertisements (paid to other developers) and others. To get paid by the enterprises or organizations which require the developer’s service.
For enterprises or organizations: To pay for service fees, developer fees and advertisements. Services provided to consumers will be charged and denominated in f(x) Coin.

For phone and hardware manufacturers: To pay for the Function X Operating System customization. Note: we plan to only build a few thousands of the XPhone flagship handsets and leave the rest to third-party manufacturers to build more using our operating system.

For financial institutions: to receive payment for financial services rendered for the ecosystem.

Many more future scenarios.

Hence f(x) Coin can be used as ‘currency’ for the below services:
In-app purchases
Blockchain calls
Smart contract creations
Transaction fees
Advertisements
Hosting fees
etc

We believe f(x) Coin utilization will be invariably higher than coins in traditional chains due to the breadth of the f(x) ecosystem. This includes storage services and network resources on f(x) which will utilize the f(x) Coin as the “fuel” for execution and validation of transactions.

Excellent, great utilities for sure! Thank your very much. May I ask the source of this?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are welcome.

Source: https://www.functionx.io/#/token
supermarioo

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 01:56:20 PM

A phone that will not break on its first drop  Wink Wink

Lol thats one way to see it

I bet you nokia 3310 will have a competitor now hahahaha
Breder

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:05:00 PM

Hello.
How many XPhones will be created for pre-sale?
How will the shopping queue be organized?
Whoever has time will buy?
Can I create my own XPhone model?
Is the price of a XPhone on pre-sale known?
Fedor111

Activity: 339
Merit: 56

Blockchain is the future

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 07:22:09 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:52:00 PM by mprep

This blockchain phone looks just like razer phone which was bought by razer from some chinese company...

The new XPhone (which introduced as BOB "Blok on Blok") has customizable design and each unit of BOB will come with a MOD Assembly Kit, which means that user will build their your own unit, and be able to customize how their BOB looks. You will have complete control over not only your data but also your phone’s look.

More info in here: https://medium.com/functionx/getting-ready-for-the-world-the-first-fully-blockchain-powered-phone-96f1d656bb69

This one is the first new design.

ello there,

How can someone buy this phone? Is it expensive?

599$. Pre-sale next month

This blockchain phone looks just like razer phone which was bought by razer from some chinese company...

The new XPhone (which introduced as BOB "Blok on Blok") has customizable design and each unit of BOB will come with a MOD Assembly Kit, which means that user will build their your own unit, and be able to customize how their BOB looks. You will have complete control over not only your data but also your phone’s look.

More info in here: https://medium.com/functionx/getting-ready-for-the-world-the-first-fully-blockchain-powered-phone-96f1d656bb69

This one is the first new design.

ello there,

How can someone buy this phone? Is it expensive?

599$. Pre-sale next month

Hello.
1. The exact number of phones for sale is unknown, we are talking about a few thousand phones
2.Unknown, to be announced
3.If you would like to release your own mobile phone which is based on Function X, please email functionx [at] pundix.com
4.599$

supermarioo

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:11:36 PM

Hello.
1. The exact number of phones for sale is unknown, we are talking about a few thousand phones
3.If you would like to release your own mobile phone which is based on Function X, please email functionx [at] pundix.com
4.599$

I heard some thousands too, we need to be awake to order fast right?
Yartis

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:13:06 PM

Hello.
4.599$

Well I will not sleep for sure bro. I want to buy it.
Fedor111

Activity: 339
Merit: 56

Blockchain is the future

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 10:27:10 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:52:43 PM by mprep

Hello.
4.599$

We won't sleep

Hello.
4.599$

I'm sure there will be a lot more people willing to buy this next generation device than we can imagine

supermarioo

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:53:37 PM

Hello.
4.599$

I'm sure there will be a lot more people willing to buy this next generation device than we can imagine

Exactly this. Few phones and the FIRST blockchain phone ever!! Everyone will be on the screen ready to buy. Hope i am fast clicker lol.
seadk

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:34:06 AM

Hello.
4.599$

Is there any update for BOB order? Will it come as current mode / custom model?
metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:23:37 AM

I think it is good if there is another topic to discuss, while we are waiting for BOB release.
What dApp(s) would you like to see implemented into Function X?

Will be exciting to see the opinions in this forum.
qwe2

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:37:20 AM

What is the quality of the phone itself?
metalbean

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:44:03 AM

Interesting question, what do you mean by quality? Specs?
seadk

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:04:01 AM

Interesting question, what do you mean by quality? Specs?

This is what I can found.
The device will also boast of a 5.65” inch screen, fingerprint sensor on the side, 6GB of ram and 128GB rom, the Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 660 Mobile Platform. XPhone will have a 16 megapixel front camera and 48 megapixel rear camera. The capacity of its battery is 3500 mAH.

Link: https://medium.com/functionx/xphone-mwc19-new-design-and-specifications-
Blue Stitch

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:19:07 AM

And another question, when you are in mode X, and you at this time call on a regular phone,will this call be seen?

If you want to call on a regular mode, you need to use the non-Blockchain mode.
I think so.
When you are in x mode,but this time you get a call on Android,will you see this call or message??

There will be a notification from the traditional mode. Therefore, you will never miss a phone call while you are on the blockchain mode.
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:46:22 AM

Bitcointalk Username: EmmaBen
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2096551;sa=summary

Article Submission Link:

1. https://steemit.com/xphone/@sprintx24/function-x-a-blockchain-enhanced-internet-service
metalbean

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:52:59 AM

\

You have posted in the wrong forum.
Should be in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5166702.400
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 03:43:14 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2019, 09:19:49 AM by dmzworld

I love to associate myself with expectional cryptocurrency projects having a real life application, and Function X came my way as one of such that happens to be the world first blockchain phone.
I came up with an article to raise the banner of this project the more within my crypto circle, you may want to learn more from my blog: https://medium.com/@cryptoblezin/function-x-f-x-an-ecosystem-built-entirely-on-and-for-the-blockchain-9b5dd1b8a037
Long Live Function X!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: