Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Function X - The Future is Blockchain Internet  (Read 5374 times)
ebykamsiokoro

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:09:32 AM

The team will announce the order details soon. The current info is the retail price will be set at US$599.

For more information on Function X, please visit https://www.functionx.io/#/

With regards to this information, is the Xphone launched and available in the market now at the set retail price? I also learnt holders of Pundi X can purchase the phone using their tokens.

Here's an article I published on steemit about FunctionX...you may find it helpful

https://steemit.com/functionx/@ebykamsiokoro/functionx-decentralized-platform-take-control-of-your-digital-data
metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:42:48 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:55:51 PM by mprep

The team will announce the order details soon. The current info is the retail price will be set at US$599.

For more information on Function X, please visit https://www.functionx.io/#/

With regards to this information, is the Xphone launched and available in the market now at the set retail price? I also learnt holders of Pundi X can purchase the phone using their tokens.

Here's an article I published on steemit about FunctionX...you may find it helpful

https://steemit.com/functionx/@ebykamsiokoro/functionx-decentralized-platform-take-control-of-your-digital-data

The phone will be launched for pre-order in Kickstarter and website soon. Exciting!

It will work in two modes - regular and blockchain.
In blockchain mode, all information will be transmitted through the secure blockchain FXTP protocol.
I thing no one phone can't do blockchain mode right now. Exodus phone only blockchain wallet have and not work for blockchain mode.

That's why BOB is a visionary project, users can switch from Android mode to Blockchain mode instantly.
All phones and XPOS devices will be the nodes.

Truly amazing.
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:22:43 AM

The phone will be launched for pre-order in Kickstarter and website soon. Exciting!

Do I understand correctly that there are no exact dates? Can people from Russia order a Xphone?
Are there any restrictions on the number of purchased devices per person?
The price of the Xphone is $599, as it was said in Telegram chat?

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
PolinaCryptoN
Copper Member

Activity: 403
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:06:17 PM

check this project. great team, with awesome potential

https://www.reddit.com/r/Crypto_ICO_Investing/comments/cwmthy/function_x/
TH24EVER

Activity: 297
Merit: 4

telefy.finance[

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:36:01 PM

week 6 : https://www.reddit.com/r/ICOVO/comments/cwn884/function_x/

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Gardataur

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:45:35 PM

Hi guys. Why are you posting links to substandard articles here? Are you the authors of these terrible articles? Do not mislead your readers

I like project Function X. I will definitely buy a XPhone for myself. How much will it cost? I have not found the exact cost.
klimenok1991

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:45:59 PM

I was also interested in when it will begin selling the phone, and will the sales in Russia?
MECH100

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:46:41 PM

I am interested in such a question. why UKRAINE is included in the list of the country forbidden to get FX tokens
Fedor111

Activity: 339
Merit: 56

Blockchain is the future

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 08:05:09 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:56:42 PM by mprep

Hi guys. Why are you posting links to substandard articles here? Are you the authors of these terrible articles? Do not mislead your readers

I like project Function X. I will definitely buy a XPhone for myself. How much will it cost? I have not found the exact cost.
It's an official source, bro 
https://medium.com/functionx/function-x-coin-structure-use-of-funds-governance-and-proposed-roadmap-9d9cb8aa1576
Q1 2019
Participated in CES and MWC — two of the world’s largest tech events — and introduced the XPhone.
Finalized the XPhone’s design and specification, and announced the retail price of US$599.
Published the Function X concept paper.
Open staking of FX Tokens by NPXS / NPXSXEM holders.

And here's more from the official telegram channel https://t.me/functionx
[19.08.19 01:28]
[ Zac Cheah - Pundi X]

Pre order comes out next month

[19.08.19 01:28]
[ Zac Cheah - Pundi X]

599 USD

I was also interested in when it will begin selling the phone, and will the sales in Russia?
I think in Russia such a device would be identified as an encrypted spy device, so it's unlikely we'll be able to see Bob Embarrassed

jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:36:38 PM

Very nice project and just one of the few projects in the space that want to deliver real value to the users, but the concern I have is that for the project to be successful and out compete in the market it would require huge investment, because the likes of samsung and beat them at their game and even out compete them unless they entered into partnership with them

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:30:15 AM

I am interested in such a question. why UKRAINE is included in the list of the country forbidden to get FX tokens

I think they are using same standard as other projects.
Same standard as industry lead (Binance etc)
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:58:38 AM

@creatorbit You should have to post this into dedicated bounty thread no need to spam into announcement thread.  Even you have link to this topic so better head towards the right place to become eligible.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Freighton

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:59:37 AM

Guys! Who is interested to read about the project in Russian, I wrote a great review!

https://steemit.com/functionx/@user2615/platforma-function-x-bezopasnost-i-konfidencialnost-raboty-v-internete-vmeste-s-firmennym-blokchein-telefonom
hellyeahentik

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:32:44 AM

Taking as a basis the classical concept of the smartphone, the developer was able to prepare really revolutionary technology for individual adjustment of safety and confidence.
The design concept is a real pride of the project developers. Each kit will come with a set of elements and components for self-Assembly of the smartphone, controlling not only your own data and privacy, but also the selected design solutions.  Wink
MECH100

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:02:34 AM

Binance has long updated the list of countries and Ukraine is not in it.
Gogul

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:08:04 AM

Can I order only internal parts for the phone in the future and create external parts myself on a 3D printer? I mean the case for the phone, buttons and other details.

The price of $599 is quite fine with me. I hope that when you transfer production to another company, they will not increase the cost of the phone several times.  Roll Eyes
PolinaCryptoN
Copper Member

Activity: 403
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:31:02 PM

and followed 1,000

===Blog / Video / Design Rules===
* Creative includes blog post, video post, and designs
* Submission has to be original - no blatant copying. We reserve the right to not reward plagiarized content.
* We allow content in any language as long as it has outstanding reach or originality.
* Blogs can be on the Reddit, Medium, BitcoinTalk or any local and international sites that have great outreach.
* Videos is only on Youtube.
* Design items can be dedicated website, comics, giveaways, music, merchandise etc. Be creative.
* One link of your own Bitcointalk ID has to be present in the article / description to prove it is original content.
* Special: Submit post in this forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5131069.0 to earn extra stake.

[/size]

EXOMI

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:49:19 PM

Yes. Ukraine was removed from the list at the beginning of 2019.

I like the concept of project Function X. I was one of the first owners of coin FX. And I even managed to earn by selling it several times more expensive. Last week the price was very low. This allowed me to buy more coins. At the end of 2019, the cost of the coin will be several times more expensive than now. Believe me.
Fedor111

Activity: 339
Merit: 56

Blockchain is the future

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 06:40:01 PM

Yes. Ukraine was removed from the list at the beginning of 2019.

I like the concept of project Function X. I was one of the first owners of coin FX. And I even managed to earn by selling it several times more expensive. Last week the price was very low. This allowed me to buy more coins. At the end of 2019, the cost of the coin will be several times more expensive than now. Believe me.
I'm sure of it too, bro

creatorbit

Activity: 113
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:09:19 AM

@creatorbit You should have to post this into dedicated bounty thread no need to spam into announcement thread.  Even you have link to this topic so better head towards the right place to become eligible.
thanks for the suggestion, sorry i was wrong. i will delete this comment after 24 hours i made it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: