Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:55:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Function X - The Future is Blockchain Internet  (Read 5374 times)
agungbstn

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:23:07 AM

I love this project, I will definitely buy the pundix phone

wait till the date come:)
eduardstal

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:43:50 AM

BOB really cool and revolutionary phone! Our future is behind such things!  Cool
cant wait for it really. Keeping an eye until pre order pops up lol.. i dont want to miss it.

Blok on Blok will launch pre-orders either by the end of September, either really early in October. Stay tuned, the team will announce about it on twitter & telegram (and probably here too)
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:29:18 AM

BOB really cool and revolutionary phone! Our future is behind such things!  Cool
cant wait for it really. Keeping an eye until pre order pops up lol.. i dont want to miss it.

Blok on Blok will launch pre-orders either by the end of September, either really early in October. Stay tuned, the team will announce about it on twitter & telegram (and probably here too)

Will pre-order be available for all the countries at once? Or will it be only for the select few countries at first?

eduardstal

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:22:15 AM

Will pre-order be available for all the countries at once? Or will it be only for the select few countries at first?

Pre-orders will be available worldwide from the beginning.
tim2019

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:24:37 AM

Very serious characteristics declared by the manufacturer in the minimum configuration:
https://medium.com/functionx/xphone-mwc19-new-design-and-specifications-including-the-x-button-announced-1c720b04f660

CPU : Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
RAM : 6GB
ROM : 128 GB
Dual OS : Function X, Android 9,0
Display : 5,65-inch Full HD
Camera : 48MP/12MP
Dual mode : Traditional and blockchain modes
Battery : 3500 mAh
Sensor : Fingerprint Sensor

What will we get in the maximum configuration?
Probably it will be a surprise.
It seems to me that the phone is already done  , now there is a revision and running-in. The team is just waiting for the right moment to launch sales. These are marketing. Come soon ...
seadk

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:37:41 PM

Very serious characteristics declared by the manufacturer in the minimum configuration:
https://medium.com/functionx/xphone-mwc19-new-design-and-specifications-including-the-x-button-announced-1c720b04f660

It seems to me that the phone is already done  , now there is a revision and running-in. The team is just waiting for the right moment to launch sales. These are marketing. Come soon ...

I think there should be new specification for BOB since many thing has changes ao far. Maybe they will announce it soon.

I am in love with the design, its amazing
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:37:14 PM

I think there should be new specification for BOB since many thing has changes ao far. Maybe they will announce it soon.

I am in love with the design, its amazing

I think this will be the default setting in which it will be released in pre-sales, and depending on the suitability and acceptance of users they should reformulate or continue with the same configuration after this release = pre-sale.
Hunnykaushal31

Activity: 92
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:28:04 AM

Hold NPXS and get FX. I am loving it.
seadk

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:51:47 AM

Hold NPXS and get FX. I am loving it.

This two projects are building each other, Pundi X has a strong channel and Function X will be massive adoption for Blockchain internet. Imagine all XPOS will become nodes for FX plus all the phones. It will be the first software and hardware combination of Blockchain.
intico2020

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 05:00:50 AM

Report Creative Campaign Week 10 (23.09 - 29.09)
Post Content Link:
https://steemit.com/fx/@registars/prototipe-telepon-teknologi-blockchain-pundix-bob
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:43:26 AM

I hope they will add an on-screen fingerprint reader as well because that would make the phone sick. So there is going to be two versions of BoB right?

Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:01:38 AM

I hope they will add an on-screen fingerprint reader as well because that would make the phone sick. So there is going to be two versions of BoB right?
Maybe so but better let's just follow the developments for the sake of its development,
and if you may know whether the team has determined the right time to make a sale?

coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:00:26 AM

Still, there are many details to be released from them because people are kept asking different features on BOB phone, but in the beginning, it is impossible to set up all the futures. Let them make their developments after they will provide the complete details about their release date, if we find comfortable, we can buy them otherwise, we can skip it.
eduardstal

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:44:51 AM

From what I know, unfortunately, the fingerprint scanner is not under-display. The sensor used gets the job done, just like an under-display scanner, it may be less convenient tho
eduardstal

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:50:42 AM

I think they not have the desire yet to make an on-screen fingerprint on BOB phones later, but with the sophistication of Blockchain technology I think it's already very good in a sophisticated smartphones in this era. I'm sure in the future there will be many projects that will follow such as this FunctionX project.

The point BOB is trying to prove is that blockchain can indeed change our lives, take it as a demo to what blockchain can empower us to achieve. A software masterpiece.
agungbstn

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:56:25 AM

It will sale to all the countries (worldwide), since It is going on the online market so every country can order the XPhone.
supermarioo

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:12:49 AM

It will sale to all the countries (worldwide), since It is going on the online market so every country can order the XPhone.

Nice, so from where we will be able to order the phone? Can we buy it through the XWallet application?
seadk

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:15:57 AM

I think they not have the desire yet to make an on-screen fingerprint on BOB phones later, but with the sophistication of Blockchain technology I think it's already very good in a sophisticated smartphones in this era. I'm sure in the future there will be many projects that will follow such as this FunctionX project.

There will be only one version of BOB, the XPhone has been changed to BOB.
They have a very good future and lovr to see the updates of this project
Yartis

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:02:37 AM

Nice, so from where we will be able to order the phone? Can we buy it through the XWallet application?

I have read somewhere that it can be from Kickstarter and from the XWallet too. Tho i dont remember from where i have read that. Would be nice if anyone can shed some light on this.
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:54:48 PM

There will be only one version of BOB, the XPhone has been changed to BOB.
They have a very good future and lovr to see the updates of this project
Yes, for now there is only one version, BOB, but in the future I am sure that there will be many sophisticated smartphones that adopt Blockchain technology. I feel happy with FunctionX who already produced this sophisticated smartphone first. And I hope BOB can enter in my country, Indonesia. I will buy it.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: