Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What we should do for bitcoin  (Read 1240 times)
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:36:17 PM

Now only 5 percent of people know that there are some other currencies besides Bitcoin. all these altcoins are very difficult for people
Recently, one person told me: do you know that there are other coins besides Bitcoin. A lot of bitcoins about 10 pieces. I say look at the coinmarketcap. He got hysterical. Says I thought there were 10 of them, and there are thousands of them ...

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:37:16 PM

What we should do for bitcoin to make main currency of whole world
I think we need unity of all crypto lovers to spread awareness about btc to fast mass adoption
What all you think
Try to promote cryptocurrency on your social media, like hyping bitcoin or other altcoins. Everytime the crypto market on green, i always tweet and post something on my social media. At least people see our post about cryptocurrency. Maybe someday btc or crypto mass adoption will happen.

The influence of mass media is so great that I do not think that we can change something sufficiently if we promote Bitcoin in social nets. However, even this small step will be good: people will see that BTC is supported.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:54:38 PM

What we should do in our bitcoins? Based on the situation right now we should hold our bitcoins and also other coins until the great pump up of the market or the bull run of market in which all of the coins will rise up and the market will recover from its heavy losses. That is the one we should do right now, but if you have any strategies so that we can recover for our losses right now even a low amount of income what is it?
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:57:25 PM

What we should do in our bitcoins? Based on the situation right now we should hold our bitcoins and also other coins until the great pump up of the market or the bull run of market in which all of the coins will rise up and the market will recover from its heavy losses. That is the one we should do right now, but if you have any strategies so that we can recover for our losses right now even a low amount of income what is it?
Would you suggest anything that can help us to recover our losses or anything that we need to do so that we can gain profit although it was a little to lessen the heavy losses that we are experiencing right now?

You can go to betting or trading right now or bet your coins/ bitcoins so that you can enjoy and play here in vegas so that you can earn atleast a little money if you win. It will helps you to lessen your losses if you win.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:00:49 PM

to make bitcoin as main currency in the world i think very hard, maybe in some Continent bitcoin are accepted  with their goverment but in asean, we need rules to ensure, to the system, source and guarantee, to their accept i think that what us need  
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:09:28 PM

for now Bitcoin is not raedy yet for all country and goverment of that country.
we need a community of million people in all country of the world to say if Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is not illegal and will be the future of money.
if we can make it and the country is make Bitcoin legal, Bitcoin will be a future money.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 685

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:15:35 PM

the most important thing to make bitcoin the world currency is total supply and price stability and because the supply of bitcoin is very limited, I don't think that bitcoin is suitable for use as a world currency, maybe other coins are more suitable for world money because we know besides because of the limited supply of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is also very fluctuating so that it can harm one party after the transaction occurs because its value can change at any time

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 05:18:06 PM

Probably bitcoin needs to step up and improve the services it provides
Because there are other projects that offer same values as bitcoin but with stronger and faster domains

I don’t want to panic for the future of bitcoin
So hodl the bearish and trade the moons
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:43:53 PM

Crypto market is well known in the modernization period. With the growth rate of the market in line with the technology now. This is a potential market so I think it needs the cooperation of governments to legitimize it to enact stricter laws and management.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:45:32 PM

Its not easy, based on the population around the world only 2% people know the crypto. We need to more some influencer to educate about cryptocurrency for the people understand how work crypto.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:17:20 PM

A couple of my friends are too skeptical about crypto. They think that cryptocurrencies can remain on its own. They know little about the blockchain and cryptocurrency. And they don't want to know more.

It is difficult to convince in such conditions. For crypto expansion it is necessary to create such conditions that people want to use cryptocurrency.
There are already many projects designed to make human life more convenient. But the use of the cryptocurrency is not handy.
Non-acceptance at the official level is also not conducive to success.

What we can do? Trite, perhaps, to attract people by possible Xs Grin.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:24:14 PM

Different hodlers and investors will have different views and ideas about this
But for me
I would say hodling bitcoin and getting out profits at the right time is the best thing to do for bitcoin
We need to still do researches to stake out decisions
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:27:23 PM

I think we need unity of all crypto lovers to spread awareness about btc to fast mass adoption
What all you think
Just spend your cryptos if it is possible then only people can find bitcoin as currency and it will get grafually increase anf at one stage whole world will start using it if there are enough places to accept it as payment.

What makes Bitcoin so well known is that its value increases after a few years. However, people still hope that Bitcoin should be used for payment as a way of making people aware of it. I think this view is outdated and no longer feasible for Bitcoin
misterjo

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:25:40 PM

what we need is to create demand !, ask in the places where we buy if they accept bitcoin or another cryptocurrency !, the more people ask the more interest there is on the part of the merchants in accepting it (of course the regulatory part is missing, to enter the commercial area )

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:27:20 PM

What all you think

We need to believe in Bitcoin technology and help other people understand it.
The main thing is that the technology develops and helps people adapt and start using Bitcoin in their payments.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:40:11 PM

I think the time will be the factor here so that the bitcoin would be known in the whole world. I think in 10 years or less, bitcoin will be used as a daily thing and in that case, the price of bitcoin would be very high. We should just continue supporting bitcoin to build the community more.

Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:52:40 PM

What all you think

To do this, we must fully promote it. Explain its pros and cons to your friends, tell how to buy and sell it. What else can you do with it? All this can help find new Bitcoin supporters.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
entebah

Activity: 1543
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:15:05 PM

I think what we can do for Bitcoin is that we have to promote Bitcoin to the wider community that doesn't understand Bitcoin, so we will help develop Bitcoin throughout the world.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:26:45 PM

I think what we can do for Bitcoin is that we have to promote Bitcoin to the wider community that doesn't understand Bitcoin, so we will help develop Bitcoin throughout the world.
It would be a good promotion for bitcoin if there are foundations who can help us in giving free education to people about bitcoin and blockchain technology. I believe many have heard already about bitcoin but they cannot understand the true value of bitcoin and even don't know how to use bitcoin in the first place.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:27:53 PM

it's difficult and of course it's not easy to make it happen, because we have to unite with all countries and talk about this. there are still some countries that do not allow Crypto to exist, so the possibility of Crypto is very difficult to occur.
making the major currencies around the world only a few percent, and not all of them occur in every government transaction.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: