Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:09:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What we should do for bitcoin  (Read 1240 times)
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:02:40 AM

If you are bitcoin holder you should hold it for the long term because bitcoin is very profitable and it gives you more profit in the future, we should keep promoting the bitcoin and become more popular every countries in the world.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:04:09 AM

If you are bitcoin holder you should hold it for the long term because bitcoin is very profitable and it gives you more profit in the future, we should keep promoting the bitcoin and become more popular every countries in the world.

Now in the crypto world Bitcoin is the best currency.  It is also called the king of all currency.  Bitcoin is so much profitable. Any one can earn money easily with the help of Bitcoin. It is long term holding currency. It is much popular a lot of country in the world.
Mcmich

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:24:28 AM

Unity, trust and togetherness can get us there but very difficult to achieve. For a start, if there should be a body to stop or curtail the excess release of new tokens and build a better usecase for the existing ones, I think this should go along way.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:13:55 PM

What we should do for bitcoin to make main currency of whole world
I think we need unity of all crypto lovers to spread awareness about btc to fast mass adoption
What all you think

Indeed, the awareness about bitcoin should be spread around the world, so we can see the value of bitcoin more worth than currently.
Bitcoin price has increased from time to time is because the awareness of bitcoin keep increasing.

Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:21:35 PM

for now we should hold back coins first. because actually selling coins now is a condition that is not right. so of course we have to be patient with the current situation that requires us to wait for prices to rise, and of course we will sell our coins.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:25:02 PM

In the future Bitcoin can only be used for transactions with large amounts of money because of its price increases every day. Also, the total bitcoin supply is limited so it cannot use as a common currency like USD.

Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 10:09:52 PM

I think we need unity of all crypto lovers to spread awareness about btc to fast mass adoption
What all you think

Given the fact that bitcoin and the rest of the crypto coins are starting to move, i think its the best time for us to store and hold some coins or bitcoins, there are lots of prejections that it will hit a very high price value later or sooner so i think its the best time now to buy some portions of bitcoins.
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:14:40 PM

What all you think
Nothing you must to do about bitcoin, you dont need to spread awareness about btc to fast mass adoption, even if you dont do that, bitcoin will spread thought the world, i think if crypto lovers care about bitcoin keep be holders, that's one of the solution

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:05:40 AM

We definitely need regulations... crypto space is almost the wild west... mass adoption will only start at that point...
We should also avoid emotional reactions and fud that only serve others individual interests
Crypto space needs people that are willing to build and not just after the quick cash... this is an important point and something that everyone can do for BTC... learn and evolve so that you can build instead of just looking for profits comming from others work...
cheers  Wink

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 01:45:58 PM

the world is now changing the initial form because bitcoin has taken over .bitcoin has already made the name and has the value all over but one thing we should think of is there are some countries that has yet to accept bitcoin even till date. we need proper advertisement to showcase how bitcoin is more useful and how to even make profit with bitcoin . some fact are yet to know about bitcoin because some are still seeing crypto as scam even till date.lets join hands to spreed the word bitcoin and tell people about the usefulness. 

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:22:19 PM

I think we need to start the step in our self in using bitcoin in our own daily transactions. And make even a simple thing to educate other people the real essens and use or most especially the bitcoin's benefits that may help our life  to improve in many ways. Then always do the good things in terms of using bitcoin,avoid dealing in illegal transaction using bitcoin such an drugs,scam or even an gambling because it will create a negative image.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:33:24 PM

what we have to do together so that the bitcoin currency is accepted throughout the world, first the government must legalize or acknowledge that crypto currencies are one of the legitimate currencies and can be used within their respective countries.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:22:40 PM

I think what we need to do is to spread awareness at the same time make a study on how much people know about Cryptocurrency.  We need to know what is the first thing that they will think when they heard the word Crypto or Cryptocurrency. What is their impression and opinion about having Cryptocurrency as one of the alternative ways to spend money? That way we can determine how to educate them and choose the best approach on how to share the world about Cryptocurrency.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:43:13 PM

what we have to do together so that the bitcoin currency is accepted throughout the world, first the government must legalize or acknowledge that crypto currencies are one of the legitimate currencies and can be used within their respective countries.

many people have done and convinced the government to legalize and use bitcoin in their respective countries but the government does not support it. but I am sure that along with the development of technology, the government will begin to look at bitcoin.
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:54:38 PM

As the parent of the largest digital currency, BItcoin must be able to convince everyone that Blockhain Technology is good and safe and we as investors here support each other by giving good performance. Crypto has developed very broadly, with only little evidence of relations with the government in handling this technology wiser.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 05:41:05 PM

It require effort from different angle.  First we must have to make sure that it get regularized from different govt. Second de have to make people sure that it is Cost effective measure of storing And using of digital currency.  Third de have to create literacy level at varios organization to make people learn about crypto.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:49:42 PM

Personally, I simply did not do anything good, because I was considering a personal decision. I will not lie this way, but it must be done, because otherwise we will simply lose all our potential in this. Therefore, I think that it would be better to start doing something good.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 05:51:00 PM

I think for us what we can only do is to keep promoting bitcoin and keep enlightening the world about the goods bitcoin bring..  I think that's all we can do

Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:53:18 PM

in my opinion we have to promote that bitcoin is the currency that is most helpful to the economy of the community and very helpful in everyday life.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:27:45 AM

You have to try to more idea in ​​cryptocurrency movement of the entire cryptospace. And I hope that cryptocurrency will sooner or later be used as means of payment legaly. And I hope everything works normally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: