Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What we should do for bitcoin  (Read 1240 times)
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:28:02 PM

What we should do for bitcoin to make main currency of whole world
I think we need unity of all crypto lovers to spread awareness about btc to fast mass adoption
What all you think

Bitcoin already became the main currency of the world, in cryptocurrency world.
Peoples around the world still using fiat currency because bitcoin awareness is still not too high.
We need to create more public awareness by keep using bitcoin in our real life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:31:13 PM

I think we need unity of all crypto lovers to spread awareness about btc to fast mass adoption
What all you think
I think if the government legalizes Bitcoin then the wider community will accept it more easily and certainly be supported by positive news about Bitcoin so people will be more confident about Bitcoin.

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:11:14 PM

What all you think

if indeed we want bitcoin to become the world currency, we need approval from the government so that all those concerned with bitcoin can be approved, and of course sometimes what we want about bitcoin can run smoothly. but of course this is not easy because this is a challenge for us.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:15:45 PM

Utility of BTC is a major factor that can drive the demand. Right now, maximum people in cryptos are here for trading and making quick profits. No one cares for the utility or the technology part yet. But this will definitely change in future. We need to spread awareness. Come up with different apps or platforms which accepts bitcoin as the mode of payment. Sell BTC to people by telling them the technological potential of cryptocurrency than telling them that it will help in quick profits.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:16:17 PM

It’s impossible to talk about cryptocurrencies without talking about bitcoin. Starting from very humble origins and with a view to disrupting government control over public finances, bitcoin has grown to become a powerhouse in the financial sector. More and more merchants, businesses and even governments are adopting the coin, and the blockchain technology behind it, in ways the creator of bitcoin couldn’t have imagined.
Now only 5 percent of people know that there are some other currencies besides Bitcoin. all these altcoins are very difficult for people

Much more people know about Bitcoin, but probably, 5-7% understand what it is. It is a pity that they do not understand what cryptocurrencies are and which profits in life they can bring to each one of us.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:35:32 PM

What all you think
Bitcoin is a means of payment that is difficult to control and if it becomes an official currency, many countries may be destroyed. I think this should not be applied in big countries because it is really dangerous and people can lose their property without government protection so I will not agree with this and hope for a better solutions for Bitcoin

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:58:24 PM

The government of the world like the United Sates Of America will  have to make some moves towards actualizing this, like the government of France is now cryptocurrency friendly and may lead the EU members in legalizing Cryptocurrency. Before this comes into effect, much work will need to be done in the bitcoin ecosystem. Regulation is imminent.
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4281

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:56:43 PM

What all you think
I think if the government legalizes Bitcoin then the wider community will accept it more easily and certainly be supported by positive news about Bitcoin so people will be more confident about Bitcoin.

In fact, it is time to regulate cryptocurrency. What everyone is waiting for, I do not understand. Apparently, everyone is waiting for bullrun on the one hand. On the other hand, everyone understands that a very good growth of Bitcoin will be in 2020-21-22. What is happening now is a mouse scuffle. In order to settle the market, it will take time. Accordingly, cryptocurrencies will be approved when everyone sees that the cryptocurrency market has matured.
And we need to have Bitcoin as a coin that will make our future.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 09:48:08 PM

The government of the world like the United Sates Of America will  have to make some moves towards actualizing this, like the government of France is now cryptocurrency friendly and may lead the EU members in legalizing Cryptocurrency. Before this comes into effect, much work will need to be done in the bitcoin ecosystem. Regulation is imminent.
It can't just happen, maybe the French government has some good reasons that allow them to be friends with cryptocurrency. It's not as easy as turning the palm of a hand so that a country equates it, they need to think of some risks, for example.
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:41:08 PM

What all you think
The only way to get great attention and mass adoption is the government and the law. If a government and a law in a country legalize and call for the legitimate use of BTC, many people in that country will start using BTC and educate other people who do not know about BTC.

bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:54:58 PM

At the moment crypto is too complicated for mass adoption for ordinary people. It should be more user friendly.
We cannot expect from average people to store hundreds of private keys for different coins and if they make a
wrong transaction their coins are gone forever. We should make it easy, simple and secure.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:12:25 PM

Bitcoin gain and hit 5K today, this is indicator to more rise up, but if you want to trade or hodl this coin you must be care if bitcoin hit below under 4K, better to sell it again and buyback at lower price.
before bitcoin hit price in $6000 sometime bitcoin break and down again maybe can touch resistance $4000, but whales take important role at this condition.

if want make more profit take this chance for trading in short time

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:51:52 PM

Bitcoin will continue to be developed and all we can do is continue to make positive news. So that more people are interested in investing in Bitcoin. I see that this big industry will continue to be developed. Because this technology is very good for now and in the future. And for mass adoption, I think it also requires a long process.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:59:37 PM

What all you think
it took a long time for bitcoin to become the main currency of the whole world, because there are still some countries that have not legalized bitcoin, in my country only a minority of people know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, the introduction of bitcoin has not spread throughout the community
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:03:03 AM

At the moment crypto is too complicated for mass adoption for ordinary people. It should be more user friendly.
Well, you are right on this. You should have basic knowledge on how to use a computer, a smartphone and understand the process of sending, receiving and giving your address to the sender and on how to keep private keys. This may be too little for most but it is a reality that some parts in the world, doesn't have access on internet, doesn't know how to operate a computer and not even know that smartphones can be used as wallets. Anyway, time will come that these people will start to use and adopt it through the means of other who's promoting and an advocate of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:54:02 AM

We cannot expect from average people to store hundreds of private keys for different coins and if they make a
wrong transaction their coins are gone forever. We should make it easy, simple and secure.

Crypto right now become more easier and more secure compare a few years back. Many people dont know about bitcoin or crypto because they receive false information. I think bitcoin adoption could happen in next several years but perhaps its become an asset and hard to replace our current paper money or fiat money
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 01:04:45 AM

Only contribution of an individual is needed to maintain their trust in btc, use it in trading, nothing to think about the price, we just need everyone support, support that give life in cryptocurrency. Price doesnt matter as long us we got millions of money transac day by day using btc. Thats a big thanks to us, crypto life is depend on us who uses it, we dont need to invest millions of money as long as were millions believing,  more is always better than less

craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 02:31:35 AM

The best thing you can do is purchase, use, and help secure the Bitcoin network. Adoption is coming regardless of our actions but it always helps to spread the word to those close to you.
mistanama

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:44:32 AM

Only contribution of an individual is needed to maintain their trust in btc, use it in trading, nothing to think about the price, we just need everyone support, support that give life in cryptocurrency. Price doesnt matter as long us we got millions of money transac day by day using btc. Thats a big thanks to us, crypto life is depend on us who uses it, we dont need to invest millions of money as long as were millions believing,  more is always better than less
I agree with that. We should keep trusting bitcoin and use it in order to continue the circulation of the supply since it has only a few supply and we should continuously support bitcoin by spreading awareness of this beautiful opportunity to other people so it can contribute demand in the market that will benefit the whole community of bitcoin enthusiast.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:24:24 AM

In my country, Bitcoin is illegal and the government also advises us to learn Bitcoin. So we will not miss other countries. Crypto is now very popular because it offers huge benefits. And what we are doing now for Bitcoin is to continue promoting it to others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: