Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What we should do for bitcoin  (Read 1240 times)
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:19:05 PM

Make Bitcoin currency of the whole world is very simple. It is necessary:
- so that every person has a computer, smartphone, good internet;
- everyone should know what cryptography is;
- everyone should understand what a blockchain is;
- everyone should know how to create and store strong passwords.
It's simple, isn't it? Wink
But seriously, I think that talking about the universal introduction of cryptocurrency will be possible not earlier than in one or two generations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:15:46 PM

It is true that this is what we must do, but in reality it will be very difficult for us to realize this because there are too many obstacles that will confront us.
crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:21:00 PM

To realize mass adoption, I think we should continue to make positive news about Bitcoin. Bitcoin keeps changing so that this also affects all coins. Crypto still offers amazing results so we must be able to encourage many people to enter Crypto.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:28:25 PM

As you know in some countries Bitcoin is legal and i hope in JUNE may be some more countries will adopt to Bitcoin in legal way so if some mjaor countries will adopt it as legal than more chances to legalize in more countries.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:52:39 PM

I do not think we need anything to do now the world is coming on board slowly its just that the btc gets rid of all the scalability issues and then adoption is coming itself because people will have to adopt the latest and advanced tech and that is blockchain tech.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:05:50 PM

most countries have not fully accepted the existence of bitcoin, they still think negatively about it. need a big push for bitcoin to be widely known. but I'm sure over time there will be many who need this.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 06:08:32 PM

As everyone knows, cryptocurrency is not enough. This is probably the most important factor for which the government does not want or is afraid to accept bitcoin from most countries.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:12:30 PM

While it is true that we as a community should not stop insisting among our acquaintances about the importance of learning about alternative economic issues and the relevance of bitcoin in this regard, I believe we should lead by example and give real use to our cryptocurrencies, ceasing to see them only as a speculative investment.

The more we use them in real life and demand acceptance from stores and businesses, the closer we will be to seeing bitcoin as a currency commonly used in our daily lives.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
Newmusa

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:23:52 PM

BTC has for now can't be accepted by the whole world because is not not supported by every country due to the fact that some country believe that is easily used to embezzle public fund.  But I believe that we in cryptocurrency can still promote btc to go far even it can't be accepted  throughout the world.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:29:14 PM

As crypto lovers, it is better to continue to work and adopt crypto wisely, give a positive performance to be able to develop it. To make the world currency need a lot of trusts so that this will make it easier to be accepted in the world, but this belief is not easy. With real evidence and continuing to develop it slowly but surely many people will know crypto and its benefits well.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:30:56 PM

For mass adoption, Bitcoin must surpass such giants as Visa and MasterCard. If Bitcoin solves the problem of scaling and transaction speed, it will become more convenient and faster to use. I think in this case, many people will want to use it as the main means of calculation.

burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:57:44 PM

The bitcoin and cryptocurrency are having big process in last 10 years. I think we are already helping the spread the word. To collect/buy/Exchange bitcoin and altcoins would help this community. And also i believe that each one of us telling many things to our friends and families about the cryptos. In last 5 years maybe more than 10 of my friends has invested in cryptocurrency because i told them about it. Also some of my family member invested in too.

z21770179

Activity: 474

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:02:08 PM

To become the main currency around the world I think it is very difficult, because the dollar is currently sponsored by the US. A great power, and they do not want to be dominated by another currency like EURO or CNY, that is Bitcoin is too small for the current economic market.
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:10:07 PM

Although it is difficult if bitcoin becomes the world currency but we must admit if it can happen if various parties support it.
Crypto's journey is still long and this must indeed be done for the future, bitcoin is indeed an expensive coin that is indeed worthy of being an investment in world currencies.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:16:06 PM

For mass adoption, Bitcoin must surpass such giants as Visa and MasterCard. If Bitcoin solves the problem of scaling and transaction speed, it will become more convenient and faster to use. I think in this case, many people will want to use it as the main means of calculation.

With Bitcoin it is hard for it to overcome the two big names you mention, but with other blockchain I think it can, but to use crypto is too strange and difficult for most people never know crypto.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:55:08 PM

Apparently, bitcoin already has enough awareness that is able to bring about enhanced mass awareness and adoption. We just need government to come to terms and agree on the official approval of bitcoin as a legal tender and store of value.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 09:51:26 PM

What we should do for bitcoin to make main currency of whole world
I think we need unity of all crypto lovers to spread awareness about btc to fast mass adoption
What all you think

This requires time and development of cryptocurrency technologies in such a way that any unprepared person can make and receive payments without the need for lengthy training.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:16:30 PM

spread BTC to the public, then oppose all FUDs and negative assumptions against BTC. starting BTC transactions between crypto users is a way to get a positive response from the government.

I think the government must make a regulation about crypto.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 10:19:24 PM

the best thing we can do for bitcoin now is to further encourage its massive adoption in the global community as it will help entirely eliminate the need and idea of getting to still use a local currency at some point of transaction apart from the regular online websites that accept the digital asset as their own collection means

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:20:54 PM

What we should do for bitcoin to make main currency of whole world
I think we need unity of all crypto lovers to spread awareness about btc to fast mass adoption
What all you think
Just keep on buying, and used it into a more good way. Remember that bitcoin is a threat to the banking industry so we muse thake this slowly but surely. Bitcoin is already on top of all coins and soon the whole market will recognize it and that will surely happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: