Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is still productive  (Read 14232 times)
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:56:26 AM

Only altcoins from the top 20 are productive, and then in the long run, and the risk nonetheless is also there.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Geraico

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:18:47 AM

That is true, are lots of people who are using bitcoin for long term hold and that's it, but looking at altcoins who are going down and up in a short time is quite good oportuniti to invest and give us some profit in a short period of time

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:19:33 AM

Shilling and FUD are part of the game of big market players, I am often trapped in these two conditions, indeed returning to our respective positions. because after all they deceive those who don't understand. then we must be smarter in sorting out the news so that we are not negatively affected
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:42:29 PM

I have often said, that is one good investment. But you must first see which altcoin you want to invest there. Not all altcoins can benefit. My advice, if you invest in altcoin, of course, don't invest in one altcoin. Try spreading your investment to several altcoins.
investing with a number of productive Altcoin is a good thing because there will be more opportunities.
to convince which Altcoin you want to invest so that you do research first before starting.
get opportunities based on several strategies, because the strategy will have an effect.

It is better to hold more than 10 altcoins but not over 20-25 of them. If you have a lot of tokens, you will be not simply in time to control them and check their price. When you have a few alts, you risk losing if all of them start falling.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:55:21 PM

That is true, are lots of people who are using bitcoin for long term hold and that's it, but looking at altcoins who are going down and up in a short time is quite good oportuniti to invest and give us some profit in a short period of time

This is what makes crypto continue until now, in my opinion, the trend of crypto usage will continue to improve because more and more people benefit from crypto.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:54:13 PM

Yes altcoin is still productive because this is the only work which gives you freedom for earning income without competition and without risk and if you want profit then have patience and do the work regular and full faith in this work.
I agree on some of what you just said. But I don't really agree in altcoin gives you freedom for earning without risk. There is always a risk in any investment we all know that even in trading. Altcoin for me is an opportunity to earn in a simple way.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:40:14 PM

I bought a variety of coins and now im -70% though im still holding cause that all i ever want to invest unless i get some gains. Maybe in 3 or 4 more years I see green again
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:45:28 PM

A lot of speculation has been made regarding that altcoins are dead we have seen fewer initial coin offering this year and part of those few has been a failed venture.
But never the less that is certainly not the end of altcoins

Running a lost as an altcoin investor can be easy because there are various altcoin out there And so many are poorly managed.

You can cut your losses to some extent by.
*investing in several top altcoin(spread your investment)
*seeking expert opinion
*disregard shilling or FUD
And if you must move a way from established altcoins
*study the volume
*check on the project owners reputation
*compare and contrast the white paper, potential investors and future possibilities of the coin.

And one major key for every cryptocurrency investor is patience and hold I repeat you your altcoin

Yes altcoins are still productive, but only the top coins.
New altcoins from ICO are not going to be sucessful unless it really good because investors are not trusting new coins anymore
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 09:22:21 PM

Yes, I am sure that altcoins are still productive and most profitable.  Only need to choose the right coins.  And before you read documents about them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:28:23 PM

The higher end and older altcoins will mostly gain trust in te network and with that value increase over time. The bigger jumps are moved to the mid cmc coins/tokens, there you could find some wild rides the last few months.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:34:40 PM

in my opinion, of course the altcoin is still very productive to buy because I noticed altcoin many that gave a surprise rose up to many times, but in my opinion buying altcoin really takes patience until the roadmap run

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:44:43 AM

In this day there are investors that are starting not to believe in projects that have just grew up a lot and they gave not get anything from what they have plan to do and for me I still believe in the projects that will be able to give us a profit and everybody will follow.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:59:29 AM

Altcoins are good to invest in as it allows the investor to diversify the portfolio which is one important investment strategy to be adopted by every investor. This help reduce the risk of losing all investment to a single coin. However, not all altcoins are worth investing in at a particular point in time and this is why researching into the coin prior to investment is very paramount.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:27:01 AM

Investing into alternatives will always have its benefits, but it can depend on when you choose to invest because if you purchase an asset once its already appreciated or if new developments have already been priced in well in advance you're basically doing it wrong, so first make sure the asset is worthwhile considering some of the useful advice provided herein then determine if market conditions are favorable and the timing is appropriate before you invest

lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:17:14 AM

I think all we need os study the volum and study the market. If you cut your loss,you already accept the fact that you are already loss. Just invest and hold if you even 1% chance to recover and make a decision on your own without asking an advice to crypto expert because only you can help to save your investment and capital.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 05:20:54 AM

in my opinion, of course the altcoin is still very productive to buy because I noticed altcoin many that gave a surprise rose up to many times, but in my opinion buying altcoin really takes patience until the roadmap run
you are right, even surprises from altcoin are sometimes very profitable. unfortunately altcoin is not as strong as bitcoin and some of the other main coins. Therefore, when there is growth, the price will also decrease rapidly.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:53:46 PM

Yes altcoin is still productive because this is the only work which gives you freedom for earning income without competition and without risk and if you want profit then have patience and do the work regular and full faith in this work.
I agree on some of what you just said. But I don't really agree in altcoin gives you freedom for earning without risk. There is always a risk in any investment we all know that even in trading. Altcoin for me is an opportunity to earn in a simple way.

of course all types of investment in crypto currencies have a very high risk that we can face at any time, which of course applies to all types of coins that exist, both potential coins and others. the most important thing we must do before deciding to invest in cryptocurrency is to convince ourselves, some altcoins can provide benefits if we can choose the right coin that we will invest in it.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
DigitalGemToken

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:00:35 AM

Some altcoins even have better tech and have specs that are better than mainstream coins.

We don't like shilling coins but we are proud of our creation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Digital Gem Token - Mainnet 100% Live

A decentralized open source store of value cryptocurrency that is more environmentally friendly and scale able than Bitcoin.

The inflation rate is 0.25% per year and uses the Delegated Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. Digital Gem Token is based on Ark.

Block Explorer: http://www.explorer.digitalgemtoken.com:4200/#/
Wallet: Integrated with the Ark.io Wallet
Discord: https://discord.gg/hNcFgb3
Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149229.msg51287198#msg51287198
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 08:20:18 PM

When considering altcoins prices meanly they are depend on behavior of bitcoin. But when considering technologies of altcoins some have really productive technologies. So they should have good future. As investors it safe to invest on those by splitting investment on best altcoins.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:22:59 PM

yes of course and we should not doubt about it.
there are some time we fall but we will mange to go up as long as the team is soraing for it.
i do believe that if the rteam is active then theres no reason to doubt and just wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: