Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC Requirement for Bounty Managers before they require KYC to bounty hunters.  (Read 10186 times)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:18:49 PM

KYC is for customer right. The bounty hunters are the promoters of project they shouldn't make bounty hunters to do that and spend a time for answering KYC. They are the promoters,advertisers. If the bounty manager requires KYC for the project they should put it on the first page and they should also done it before saying to us.

Its really depends on what type of project bounty we are joining, Some ICO that is based in the US really requires all Token Holders to be KYC verified so that includes Bounty Hunters,. So don't join any project that is under the palm of SEC.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:31:03 AM

KYC is for customer right. The bounty hunters are the promoters of project they shouldn't make bounty hunters to do that and spend a time for answering KYC. They are the promoters,advertisers. If the bounty manager requires KYC for the project they should put it on the first page and they should also done it before saying to us.

Its really depends on what type of project bounty we are joining, Some ICO that is based in the US really requires all Token Holders to be KYC verified so that includes Bounty Hunters,. So don't join any project that is under the palm of SEC.
I think that you can talk a lot on this topic, but one thing becomes clear.  In any case, the bounty manager of the company is obliged to warn about the provision of personal data from the very beginning of the bounty company.  A member of the Bounty company must make a choice whether or not to participate.  And today, most of the Bounty companies insert before the fact at the end of the work performed that the condition for receiving remuneration is the indispensable provision of passport data.  What conditions should be written on the main page of the Bounty company, What you correctly talked about.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:37:59 AM

The purpose of KYC is for the security and to know who will buy the coin, but it can also be used against you and to sell that in a black market. Asking for the KYC of the campaign manager is not possible because they prefer also not to expose their identity. If you don't want KYC then look for other bounties that don't require it.
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:38:09 AM

I feel like it's not fair for bounty hunters to submit KYC when joining bounty campaigns because we are not an investor. We will never be involved with any anti money laundering because we don't invest with money but with TIME and Effort instead. Personally I'm NOT very comfortable submitting my ID's for the simple reason that these are startup companies and we don't even know if they can be trusted.

I agree with your idea
but I don't think that will apply and apply to bounty campaign managers.
so it will be biased and futile, in my opinion Bounty is no longer popular and will be even less
gradually the bounty will likely be replaced by something new. yes this is only my thinking

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:10:34 PM

Smiley I agree with your topic fairly. For those who need Hunter to know their ID card or any document, there must be reason for it. It has a lot of negative impact for Hunter, and for work.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 12:25:19 PM

If i would do a an ico, i would choose my bounty manager face to face. So kyc won't be necessary at that point. Althought i don't know how ico's choosing them.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:03:39 PM

Some projects are saying they request KYC from bounty hunters in order to identify and remove cheaters and not necessarily to identify customers.. All the same, bounties these days don't give that much so they do not worth sacrifing our identities for.

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:22:37 PM

There are such bounties asking for kyc but there is very little bounty with kyc for the kyc should not be required in bounties because of its privacy of bounty hunters I know kyc is just for investors in ico but the when I know the kicks are bounty it's legit and their project will be successful but be careful as well as bounty asking for kyc in bounties when looking at the bounty that comes out especially bounty the scam is my way of looking at the bounty is to look at the website and look at the admin if they are legit or not and we think of the token sale if they have a great deal and think of their partnership that i know in view of bounty legit.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:27:07 PM

actually it doesn't need to be done, because the bounty managers and bounty hunters are certainly different.
maybe even actually the bounty managers have given KYC to DEV before the bounty starts and before they manage it.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:44:43 PM

Bounty Managers doesn't receive the project tokens, instead they pay them with bitcoin or ethereum or literally any coin with enourmous volume out their, bounty managers requiring KYC doesn't really make any sense, that's what i know as far as i know, correct my if im wrong.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:02:16 PM

I feel like it's not fair for bounty hunters to submit KYC when joining bounty campaigns because we are not an investor. We will never be involved with any anti money laundering because we don't invest with money but with TIME and Effort instead. Personally I'm NOT very comfortable submitting my ID's for the simple reason that these are startup companies and we don't even know if they can be trusted.
maybe that could be one of the good things if there are requirements for managers before they apply the cyc to bounty participants. this is useful for maintaining the security of assets of each party and this can be fair.

jjjfff
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:05:09 PM

Slowly crypto is being regulated. Bounty hunters will need to adapt.

Funds go into projects, those funds must be checked.

Funds go out from projects and onto bounties and those funds must also be checked.

Can't just pay out without KYC, that'd be paradise for criminals of all sorts!

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:09:59 PM

You've got some point but also bounty managers need to filter real people from cheaters so they can just give the right bounty rewards for real people. If this is a real risk for you then I advise you shouldn't enter bounty campaign that requires KYC.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 02:10:17 PM

KYC requirement is inappropriate for bounty manager and there are no strong arguments against my opinion. The manager is there for managing the bounty campaigns and bounty hunters are not responsible for the scam projects.
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:57:14 PM

The bounty manager, essentially the same hired employee as the bounty-hunters, the responsibility for KYC is only the desire of the project team, but for what purpose is the question.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:14:49 PM

We are just following their rules they have the ability to change whatever the rule is and if you don't want to do kyc you are free from not joining a platform that doesn't have a kyc but for now all I can say that kyc is required for all bounty hunters because many hunter are using multiple account thats why kyc is required for all the hunters so that maulitple user cannot join in one single campaign.
Mianae

Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:17:03 PM

The time you're using to promote the project is an investment. Investments shouldn't be looked at only the monetary aspect time is money too. KYC most times is used to cut account farmers out of a campaign and enable only true participants earn their rewards.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:36:54 PM

KYC to me is not needed for bounty hunters, bounty hunters helps to create awareness and advertise a project, on the contrary they should be appreciated for the work they are doing. KYC for BM isn't needed if I may say

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:04:45 PM

Bounty managers today are potentially dangerous people. I do not want to say about all bounty managers. But think for yourself, because they can create fake bounty in order to simply collect your KYC documents and then do with them whatever they want.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:04:15 AM

All the standard are a must announced, In the case that there was a lot of bounty managers are not even give any announcement about the KYC procedure, The chance is that some trusted admins were giving an accurate announcement on having the KYC system to collect or complete all of the required to get rewards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: