Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC Requirement for Bounty Managers before they require KYC to bounty hunters.  (Read 10186 times)
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:25:01 PM

I really see no reason for Kyc and that is why one should ask if there is kyc or not before joining a bounty campaign. Also why would the bounty Manager be asked to do KYC? You think the Kyc is imposed by them? they are only arriving according to directives of the project team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:57:30 PM

At present KYC is a requirement for participants to get paid, but in my opinion this is not reasonable because with the reasons of money laundering I think it is impossible that can be done by bounty participants, but if KYC is only applied to investors, in my opinion reasonable thing because a lot of money invested by them, now my question is, if a project has been completed and kyc has been done, we will send data to the team / manager of the bounty, whether the data will be used by them or the data be stored on a secure server or will the data be destroyed by them after the project is finished?

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:05:11 PM

I really see no reason for Kyc and that is why one should ask if there is kyc or not before joining a bounty campaign. Also why would the bounty Manager be asked to do KYC? You think the Kyc is imposed by them? they are only arriving according to directives of the project team.
If there is no KYC, preventing the scam applicants becomes hard for the bounty managers. Teams hire the bounty hunters and the bounty managers are supposed to do the clean job during the management of the bounty campaigns. Asking a KYC will reduce the cheaters and bounty abusers, otherwise, the scammers will use steal the articles from the other forum members. We have seen similar cases in the past bounty campaigns but now the rules are strictly protected thanks to the proper management by the reputable bounty managers. The stake counting is the easy part of the whole story, many things turn at the backside of the door and the shady bounty participants don't hesitate to defend their rights after getting caught during the KYC request.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:25:26 PM

Your argument is plausible but I think financial regulation requires some level of kyc for all stakeholders. The rule in mainstream banking I think holds in crypto-currencies
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:45:42 PM

Your argument is plausible but I think financial regulation requires some level of kyc for all stakeholders. The rule in mainstream banking I think holds in crypto-currencies

I agree with you, KYC is a statutory requirement by law to prevent fraud and money laundering. Its a fiscal law set in place to ensure a safe economic space. I Don not see any reasons to decline kyc too irrespective of the party involved as long as the kyc third party company is reputable

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:48:31 PM

Maybe the stringent requirements should be lowered both for bounty managers and the hunter but kyc in my opinion is necessary for all involved in this ecosystem
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:39:36 PM

If you feel that it is unfair on your end and you think that you can implement the same rules to the manager, stop thinking like that.
It's not going to happen, managers have their own responses to KYC and they have no obligation to do that as for their participants request. Don't join a bounty if you felt that it's been unfair for you.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:41:18 PM

Absolutely, bounty managers don't want to do KYC for participants because it takes too much time and trouble. They only follow the requirements of the project

J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:34:30 AM

I don't like projects that require KYC because I don't want to send personal information to untrusted people.
When meeting a project asking Kyc I simply ignored it.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:01:57 AM

I dont think if it will work, it is bettet if the team behind the project will do it first before the bounty manager and those participants, basically the team are those who will decide if they going to pay if the project gone successfully meaning they should be the one who will put their true identity first before anyone.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 05:20:01 AM

I feel like it's not fair for bounty hunters to submit KYC when joining bounty campaigns because we are not an investor. We will never be involved with any anti money laundering because we don't invest with money but with TIME and Effort instead. Personally I'm NOT very comfortable submitting my ID's for the simple reason that these are startup companies and we don't even know if they can be trusted.
You have to understand that they do it to minimize the acts of fraud that occur. Like doing a multi-account for participate in 1 bounty. That's obviously not fair, because each person only has one share. Such requirements are also sometimes at the request of the project itself to avoid fraud that harms the project. Bounty and airdrop are made as a promotional media, if they are misallocated to greedy people, then they do not benefit from the bounties they hold.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:30:21 AM

No, this is not required at all. KYC information is not asking by the bounty managers, it's come from the team. Bounty manager is not the decision-maker to add KYC requirements for the bounty hunters! You should raise a question about the project's KYC, not for the bounty manager!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit