Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you define a good exchange?  (Read 7119 times)
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:51:16 PM

I honestly believe that the most important thing about the exchange is security including customer privacy.
This is what you mean that you avoided KYC verification? Most centralized exchange as of now are requiring personal information and you can't hide your privacy to them. But I like the concept of Binance, if you are a small trader you will not require to pass the KCY but if you are a big-time trader, you need to have KYC as their requirements. But I completely hate the decentralized exchange because of the low value you can't have a quick trade, just like buy and sell.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 05:32:13 PM

I honestly believe that the most important thing about the exchange is security including customer privacy.
This is what you mean that you avoided KYC verification? Most centralized exchange as of now are requiring personal information and you can't hide your privacy to them. But I like the concept of Binance, if you are a small trader you will not require to pass the KCY but if you are a big-time trader, you need to have KYC as their requirements. But I completely hate the decentralized exchange because of the low value you can't have a quick trade, just like buy and sell.
Centralized exchangers do have that kind of requirement when you do already trading up with big volumes which you would need to pass up KYC yet its still optional same as you said where binance doesnt ask out
when you arent trading beyond 2BTC per day tx.

DEX is good but they do lack out liquidity and support.Reason why centralized exchange do have been preferred? since they can trade up crypto/fiat transactions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 01:33:17 AM

Centralized exchangers do have that kind of requirement when you do already trading up with big volumes which you would need to pass up KYC yet its still optional same as you said where binance doesnt ask out
when you arent trading beyond 2BTC per day tx.

DEX is good but they do lack out liquidity and support.Reason why centralized exchange do have been preferred? since they can trade up crypto/fiat transactions.
Decentralized exchanges are often very few users because so many bad projects are listed so investors will usually not deposit to buy those coins. I think centralized exchange is still the place that earns the highest profit at the moment and some leading exchanges like Binance, Bitmax, Huobi often don't force KYC users so it is very convenient for you to trade.

However, if you are a large investor and want to withdraw more than 100 BTC per day, you should make KYC to ensure your rights when participating and for me KYC is essential when you choose to invest.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:09:11 AM

I would need all the features like Binance where even if we hold the tokens on the platform then also we will get the benefit of staking rewards. If there is less KYC, that would attract more people but the governments will strongly oppose it. A decentralized exchange is always better than centralized, but as the profit is less, you cant provide good service in decentralized exchange.
I really don't like to provide my personal information on exchanges even thou they require it for you to be able to withdraw huge funds. And i think providing an information in exchange can be at risk and stolen.

That's why i prefer exchange that doesn't require KYC and able to withdraw and deposit funds in a small amount and this good for people who has trust issues.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:19:24 AM

I would need all the features like Binance where even if we hold the tokens on the platform then also we will get the benefit of staking rewards. If there is less KYC, that would attract more people but the governments will strongly oppose it. A decentralized exchange is always better than centralized, but as the profit is less, you cant provide good service in decentralized exchange.
I really don't like to provide my personal information on exchanges even thou they require it for you to be able to withdraw huge funds. And i think providing an information in exchange can be at risk and stolen.

That's why i prefer exchange that doesn't require KYC and able to withdraw and deposit funds in a small amount and this good for people who has trust issues.
But there are only few exchanges that are offering that kind of feature, most of exchanges nowadays are requiring KYC because of the compliance that they need to do in order to accept and continue the operation. A good exchange for me is when it has fast way of communication in terms of a user who want to ask question or help to solve a specific problem.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 01:28:31 PM

But there are only few exchanges that are offering that kind of feature, most of exchanges nowadays are requiring KYC because of the compliance that they need to do in order to accept and continue the operation. A good exchange for me is when it has fast way of communication in terms of a user who want to ask question or help to solve a specific problem.
Yes, almost all of the exchanges are requiring a KYC to make sure that there will be no suspicious activities inside their exchange and to help its users to add more security layers to their account. Reliable exchanges are the best one because we know that there will be no problem in the future because of their strong cooperation with its users.
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:48:35 PM

I personally think that there are already more than enough exchanges in existence and if you are so enthusiastic about Cryptocurrencies, you should instead help in developing existing blockchain infrastructures to achieve enough scalability to comfortably achieve worldwide adoption.

Anyways my best features in n exchange is the userbase, the number of traders in the exchange is a very big factor for me, because it always ensures that there are always large buy and sell order in the exchange and when I set a Stop-loss, it is guaranteed to be filled whenever it is triggered. And I love low withdrawal fees and security too.
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:35:36 AM

Definitely support. It has got to be quick, responsive and smart. I immediately stop using financial services with CS departments that are told to copy/paste responses and you get a feeling like talking with telegram bot. Other thing is security but this I am not able to verify myself. ALso I think that if an exchange has been hacked already and they managed it right, then it's a very very good sign. If you get untouched company then you never know where you are at when it comes to safety. If they got screwed, but only for a little coz their systems stopped the leak and they repaid everyone quickly, then they got me as a customer.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:22:08 AM

A good exchange consists of many features. All of the exchange are now have the same characteristics, I want an exchange that have automatic execution where I it will trade it self when my target price hits or my cut loss price hits. A good exchange also for me have a good service team where I can easily interact with them if I experience some minor or major problems.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 10:59:49 AM

Good exchange have good support that you can contact anytime once you have problem in that exchange. And good exchange have small fee in trading and also in withdrawal that i think is the best exchange. Because many exchanger have big fee specially in withdrawal. So be guided and Search more for the good exchange.
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 04:19:28 PM

Honestly as long as they can prove they will not be stealing my money I would trust them. I know its hard to prove people that you won't steal their money but luckily Binance had that chance and thats a very important part of who they are, they got thousands of coins stolen from them and not a single person was affected because of it, they paid it from their pocket and continued operations like nothing happened, thats really important to me and how the crypto world runs. If any other place manages to find a "proof" that they won't scam me or steal my money I would trust them as well. Of course volume also plays a HUGE role in it as well, not all exchanges have decent volumes so having a good volume matters a lot.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:57:04 AM

Good exchange have good support that you can contact anytime once you have problem in that exchange. And good exchange have small fee in trading and also in withdrawal that i think is the best exchange. Because many exchanger have big fee specially in withdrawal. So be guided and Search more for the good exchange.
Fee is really important, a small fee would attract more traders and that would still make the exchange profitable.
Trading fee and wihrdawal fee are both important to me, and what's also important is the processing of withdrawal as we traders wants things to be instant.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 01:10:34 PM

Hello to all the Bitcointalkers!

Because it is my first post, I have, at least, to present myself in several words. I am a coins/tokens dev and web developer full stack.
After several years of crypto experience, I decided to create my own project. It is not a coin, nor a token (there is already plenty of ERC20 tokens and coins), it is a cryptocurrency exchange.

There is already some exchanges available on the web, but I would like to build one which may fit to Bitcointalk users, it's why I opened this thread, and ask you today what do you like the most in crypto exchanges, as well as the things that you dislike. It can be specific features, themes, properties...
I want to build a good exchange, and for that I need to know your preferences.

Waiting for your replies Smiley
Lugdunex
A good exchange should have:
Strong security feature: It is important to protect your funds from hackers
Nice design: I don't want the chart broken when i zoom it on my laptop or smartphone.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 02:12:27 PM

It is better to have staking in an exchange than holding a coin from nothing. The dividends would be also help in order to provide a guarantee with the token holders since we holding a coin not just for a month but in might be goes in a quarter and worst if it in a year. But it is useless if there is no staking at all. So, it would be helpful also for me if I am trading in an exchange with staking.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 12:05:58 AM

I honestly believe that the most important thing about the exchange is security including customer privacy. You can also add some promotion to your exchange maybe to increase volume. Another thing that is really important is tiny fees. Many exchange fees on this day are so ridiculous. Good luck with the exchanges and I hope you'll provide us with anything better than we have now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 04:20:52 PM

I think everyone's choice is different when it involves exchanges. Some people prefer differing types of exchanges. That's why we'd like to seek out knowledgeable person to define an honest exchange site which will be trustworthy. there's no got to kyc within the transaction and therefore the fees are going to be lower and your money are going to be protected.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 01:36:56 PM

I honestly believe that the most important thing about the exchange is security including customer privacy. You can also add some promotion to your exchange maybe to increase volume. Another thing that is really important is tiny fees. Many exchange fees on this day are so ridiculous. Good luck with the exchanges and I hope you'll provide us with anything better than we have now.

There are a lot of exchange in the cryptocurrency world now. It is hard to choose which of them is the best, I think if the OP will make his own exchange he should have a unique idea that the top exchanges that are listed in the coinmarketcap dont have. Having the best security is not enough now, even binance and others has it, a better idea and more unique one is needed, together with a good dev.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
joeperry

Activity: 2114
Merit: 462

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 01:49:36 PM

One of the most common concern of the users is the risk, we traders transfer our coins or assets to an exchange and it's not just an amount... but a huge amount of money if you will combine all the users asset. We wanted an exchange that has a high security features but doesn't sacrifice the users identity in short we don't want to have a KYC (well a KYC can be helpful in resolving account issues) but don't force users to undergo KYC before withdrawing their funds.

Next thing is the trading fee and specially the withdrawal fee we wanted a fair fee and a low withdrawal fee. Last thing is which coin you're going to list we don't want a shit/scam coin to be listed on the exchange you should review first the coins that were going to list on your exchange, lastly is the User interface we just want a simple and easy to understand interface of your exchange.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:54:20 AM

There are a lot of exchange in the cryptocurrency world now. It is hard to choose which of them is the best, I think if the OP will make his own exchange he should have a unique idea that the top exchanges that are listed in the coinmarketcap dont have. Having the best security is not enough now, even binance and others has it, a better idea and more unique one is needed, together with a good dev.

Well, why not, for me I would prefer exchange that does not require any KYC at all, as I don't want to compromise my own identity especially if that exchange is still new, I am okay with KYC if you also already proven your existence for example you are in the industry and been transparent for more than 2 years.

Also, I want to have fast withdrawal with less fee, and have a great customer service.

alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 07:15:25 AM

Well, why not, for me I would prefer exchange that does not require any KYC at all, as I don't want to compromise my own identity especially if that exchange is still new, I am okay with KYC if you also already proven your existence for example you are in the industry and been transparent for more than 2 years.

Also, I want to have fast withdrawal with less fee, and have a great customer service.

I also don't like to use KYC, but most and even some large markets require it, and I am forced to follow it. Will KYC help us if we lose anything on the exchange? so far I am still confused by the function that requires KYC.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: