Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you define a good exchange?  (Read 7119 times)
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 07:20:00 AM

It's too hard to define a good exchange it depends on your personal preferences like me I don't have yet a valid ID for example so I need to find an exchange that does not require having a KYC for making a trade or transactions.

Next one of my preferences is having a good market price that supports different technical indicators I used. When I define a good exchange it's a platform that supports the user's needs and wants to make it more convenient for them to use and transact.
KYC is highly be in concern towards on choosing platforms because we do like to be decentralized and there are cex which are offering non-verified accounts and having 2 btc limit per day
which i would say to be sufficient for most users.

Defining a good exchange?
1. Good looking in terms of interface and graphics
2. Good support
3. Cheap withdrawals
4. Good liquidity or volume.
good support and solving the problems of every consumer will certainly make consumers feel comfortable, so that there seems to be no doubt about the platform. as senior said, where binance is currently a trusted exchange throughout the world, of course because of its good service and responsibility to good consumers

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 11:17:58 AM

It's too hard to define a good exchange it depends on your personal preferences like me I don't have yet a valid ID for example so I need to find an exchange that does not require having a KYC for making a trade or transactions.

Next one of my preferences is having a good market price that supports different technical indicators I used. When I define a good exchange it's a platform that supports the user's needs and wants to make it more convenient for them to use and transact.
KYC is highly be in concern towards on choosing platforms because we do like to be decentralized and there are cex which are offering non-verified accounts and having 2 btc limit per day
which i would say to be sufficient for most users.

Defining a good exchange?
1. Good looking in terms of interface and graphics
2. Good support
3. Cheap withdrawals
4. Good liquidity or volume.
good support and solving the problems of every consumer will certainly make consumers feel comfortable, so that there seems to be no doubt about the platform. as senior said, where binance is currently a trusted exchange throughout the world, of course because of its good service and responsibility to good consumers
very reference, it is clear where trust is the main key to be able to make all users feel comfortable. because every problem can be solved very well and with a very reliable responsibility. because at any time is certain that there will only be problems that arise and cannot be perfect, therefore the solution to help is greatly missed, in addition to very high protection so that no one can misuse the opportunity to cheat.

Currently, it is clear that there are many good ones, apart from of course Binance which can be said to have been able to provide all the facilities available to its users in the best possible way and is able to attract innovations that are always renewable. because every time it must continue to need to develop and follow the wishes of its users is very wise.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
NicNacCoin

Activity: 1288
Merit: 451

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 02:42:25 AM

It very much important and hard to identify a good exchange plafrorms because all exchange have a strong security system and good communication bondages but sometimes it's a mistake that some good exchange run fake projects ( specially latoken) we invest. It's a wonder that latoken has a strong security system and good communication community.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
killerman2

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 01:22:02 AM

u check many exchange and find the conclusion. Here is 3 best exchange.
 Went pretty hard on cryptodotcom for my first 30 days with the fee-free debit card purchases. I’m also a fan of the ‘earn’ option. Hate that I can’t do ACH transfers though.

Lately I’ve been preferring Voyager. Their earn options have improved significantly of late and there are no fees and ACH transfers are quick and painless.

Coinbase was okay to get started initially but really doesn’t offer a lot that the others do. Except for the fees. They offer plenty of fees…

Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 01:59:12 AM

Hello to all the Bitcointalkers!

Because it is my first post, I have, at least, to present myself in several words. I am a coins/tokens dev and web developer full stack.
After several years of crypto experience, I decided to create my own project. It is not a coin, nor a token (there is already plenty of ERC20 tokens and coins), it is a cryptocurrency exchange.

There is already some exchanges available on the web, but I would like to build one which may fit to Bitcointalk users, it's why I opened this thread, and ask you today what do you like the most in crypto exchanges, as well as the things that you dislike. It can be specific features, themes, properties...
I want to build a good exchange, and for that I need to know your preferences.

Waiting for your replies Smiley
Lugdunex
There is a plenty definition for good exchange but the most important things is that; you have good support system for your user and must have to ensure bug free exchange where user can easily operate it their operation and have to create cheap withdrawal system that is enough to be a good exchange.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 06:05:46 AM

It very much important and hard to identify a good exchange plafrorms because all exchange have a strong security system and good communication bondages but sometimes it's a mistake that some good exchange run fake projects ( specially latoken) we invest. It's a wonder that latoken has a strong security system and good communication community.
Indeed. Good exchange platforms is hard to define because of the strong security system and good communication bondages but still it is very important. Maybe sometimes it has some mistakes such as run fake projects just what you just said. As what I know about good exchange in cryptocurrency, it is a platform in which you can buy and sell cryptocurrency. It is a platform in which facilitates the trading of cryptocurrency for other assets including digital and fiat currencies. Thus, security is the first concern then it can serve quick with a reasonable charge. Good exchange means a trusted coins in which it has a good services and have responsibility to good customers.
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 07:58:57 AM

I have some recommended exchange market fi you want to trade, Hotbit exchange is most faster for withdraw coin exactly when withdraw using BSC network, take few second your withdraw is completed and every time I have got faster withdraw service there. Binance take few minutes how ever network coins withdraw you need waiting about 5 minutes or more but Hotbit you can see few second withdraw land to your wallet.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Ridi

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 02:24:59 PM

Indeed. Good exchange platforms is hard to define because of the strong security system and good communication bondages but still it is very important. Maybe sometimes it has some mistakes such as run fake projects just what you just said. As what I know about good exchange in cryptocurrency, it is a platform in which you can buy and sell cryptocurrency. It is a platform in which facilitates the trading of cryptocurrency for other assets including digital and fiat currencies. Thus, security is the first concern then it can serve quick with a reasonable charge. Good exchange means a trusted coins in which it has a good services and have responsibility to good customers.
I agree with your opinion exchange is where you buy and sell but not every exchange is convenient to every users. A good exchange is easy to use ,low withdrawal fees and support.

AliceinCrypto.com                                                           
Progressive Free 2 Play + Play 2 Earn Fantasy Fight Game with its own Exclusive NFT Collection
▐ ▌   WIN A TESLA CYBERTRUCK   |   $60,000 in BTC   |   $50,000 in ETH   |     and MORE!     |   ▐ ▌
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 04:37:20 PM

All the exchanges have different features whether it is pancakeswap, binance or even some others exchange or even trading platform, all of them have their own different features and some contains low fees or most of them contains high fess but you have to visit or even everyone like to exchange with low fee.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 05:04:23 PM

I didn't like some of the exchanges due to having some coins their more fee due to their gas fee. But their are some coins that are in Bep-20 which didn't have that much fee as compared to ERC-20 as i want to like that these coins should made less of their fee or these coins should change into Bep-20.

aria.newman

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 09:31:32 AM

I make a list of the most popular exchanges, i filter out those that don't fit my criteria. My next step is to use a tool to compare those exchanges that suit me. In this way, I get a quality list of those exchanges that meet my criteria.
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2021, 01:54:31 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2021, 05:45:26 PM by Zilon

One thing I dislike about exchange is it's centralized nature bridging the pseudonemous nature of the originator of the first successful crypto currency in the world, also giving the government a way of monitoring what individuals posses. If only we could have a decentralized exchange if it really such can exist I think it would be pretty useful hiding your identity and making it completely open sourced without KYC verification
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 07:36:11 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2021, 08:01:53 PM by otundebis

It is good that you are working on new exchange for Cryptocurrency users,  There is always need for more infrastructure in Cryptocurrency space and having variety of exchange will serve different market segment.  I will advice that you make your exchange to be an hybrid,  hybrid in the sense that you provide decentralized services as well as centralized services!  Giving your clients an option of chosen different services will give them sense of freedom and give you loyalty from your client! Good luck!

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 08:45:29 PM

It is good that you are working on new exchange for Cryptocurrency users,  There is always need for more infrastructure in Cryptocurrency space and having variety of exchange will serve different market segment.  I will advice that you make your exchange to be an hybrid,  hybrid in the sense that you provide decentralized services as well as centralized services!  Giving your clients an option of chosen different services will give them sense of freedom and give you loyalty from your client! Good luck!
We dont really need lots but only a few which is sufficient as long it does really serve it actual purpose on the entire community but somehow there are people whom do really consider on making a platform because they have seen on how profitable this business could be if ever they would really get that kind of attention and recognition in the entire community this is why we do see lots of platforms which had been mixed up by scammy ones
this is why we should really be careful on dealing with these places. Good exchangers is simply sitting in the top in terms of recognition and of course with liquidity or volume which does indicates that they are
doing well into this market.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 11:18:38 PM

each exchange has its own differences, I see that currently the most prioritized is the transaction fee.  if an exchange has a small transaction fee I think it can be faster to develop than an exchange that has a high transaction fee.  This is what many people talk about nowadays.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 04:40:45 AM

There are only few centralized exchanges these days where you will find good liquidity for trading and also volume. Binance is the exchange which almost everyone uses.

You can find the list of CEX here.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges
cryp24x

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 05:37:43 PM

Hello to all the Bitcointalkers!

Because it is my first post, I have, at least, to present myself in several words. I am a coins/tokens dev and web developer full stack.
After several years of crypto experience, I decided to create my own project. It is not a coin, nor a token (there is already plenty of ERC20 tokens and coins), it is a cryptocurrency exchange.

There is already some exchanges available on the web, but I would like to build one which may fit to Bitcointalk users, it's why I opened this thread, and ask you today what do you like the most in crypto exchanges, as well as the things that you dislike. It can be specific features, themes, properties...
I want to build a good exchange, and for that I need to know your preferences.

Waiting for your replies Smiley
Lugdunex

To build your own exchange, I think you need to also to build a team management for that platform dude. You cannot do it alone by yourself,
And your exchange will become good if you have a lot of partners who invested to your exchange as well. Moreover, you have a lot of things where you need to consider it as well. And as long as your community are happy because they earn and you have a lot promo, perhaps, in that way your exchange can be consider as one of the good one.
Munir575

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 09:09:26 AM

Liquidity, low fees, strong security, and a solid reputation. These are some of the criteria that, in my opinion, should be used when determining what constitutes a good exchange. In order to put some of these into perspective, security is probably at the top of the list for many people, but low costs are also crucial since even though your money is safe when you trade, transfer funds between accounts, or withdraw cash, you don't want to lose half of it in the process. The kind of action you want to take is also a factor. Kraken, Binance, KuCoin, and Bybit are a few excellent examples. Among these giants, there are other, lesser-known companies that are still expanding and meeting the criteria outlined above; Coinsbit is one of them, and I have had a positive experience with it.

These are only a handful of the ones I've used, but I'm sure others might suggest others that are comparable.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1209

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 09:45:26 AM

each exchange has its own differences, I see that currently the most prioritized is the transaction fee.  if an exchange has a small transaction fee I think it can be faster to develop than an exchange that has a high transaction fee.  This is what many people talk about nowadays.

But what if the exchange has the lowest commissions, but there are many reviews regarding this exchange that it freezes accounts, or funds disappear from the accounts? Of course, all this can be avoided if you do not store your funds on the exchange, which will be the most correct decision. Probably the commission indicator is not the most important, although many people certainly pay attention to it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
andriarto

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 02:41:35 PM

But what if the exchange has the lowest commissions, but there are many reviews regarding this exchange that it freezes accounts, or funds disappear from the accounts? Of course, all this can be avoided if you do not store your funds on the exchange, which will be the most correct decision. Probably the commission indicator is not the most important, although many people certainly pay attention to it.
Indeed, commission is one of the considerations for choosing an exchange in certain situations, but for me the security of funds is the most important, especially for those who use large funds, so they will prefer to use a trusted and recommended exchange. but for small-scale transactions, I personally prefer to use exchanges with low fees, but I don't put long-term funds there, I even withdraw them directly to my wallet, to avoid unwanted things

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: