Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you define a good exchange?  (Read 7119 times)
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 07:19:20 PM

Of course, for each newcomer, this question is quite relevant, because there are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges, it is very difficult to make a choice among them.  But there really is a certain rating of exchanges, which you can pay attention to make the right choice, but also on the bitcointalk forum there are always positive reviews about the exchange of binance.  For me personally, this choice has already been determined, since I prefer Binance due to its successful interface and technically balanced features for the user.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 09:18:59 PM

Of course, for each newcomer, this question is quite relevant, because there are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges, it is very difficult to make a choice among them.  But there really is a certain rating of exchanges, which you can pay attention to make the right choice, but also on the bitcointalk forum there are always positive reviews about the exchange of binance.  For me personally, this choice has already been determined, since I prefer Binance due to its successful interface and technically balanced features for the user.
And because of that they do able to make their reputation goes to the top.I cant really deny on how good Binance is when it comes to giving out the best service and they do really know on how to play with the market which they do extend out on various countries which really makes for its competitors on having the hard time to cope up with them.

The thing i do like on an exchange is that KYC is optional, fast withdrawals and good UI/UX which binance had that basic and advance feature which is really great.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 06:06:47 PM

I think everyone's choice is different when it involves exchanges. Some people prefer differing types of exchanges. That's why we'd like to seek out knowledgeable person to define an honest exchange site which will be trustworthy. there's no got to kyc within the transaction and therefore the fees are going to be lower and your money are going to be protected.

What do you mean ?
There is a rating of exchanges, even several that can easily help you choose a reliable, fast and secure exchange.
There are many cryptocurrency exchanges, some of them have been on the market for a long time, which means that the longer they work the better their reputation.
Already, the top 10 exchanges have been formed, where it is safe and easy to trade as much as possible. Why listen to someone if everything is ready.

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 02:19:48 AM

Binance exchange has been talked about a lot during the past 2 years and this exchange really shouldn't be mentioned because everyone knows when participating in this market. Personally, I would choose a better exchange and that's Huobi because this is the exchange I use most often because the interface here is very nice and even better than Binance.

In addition, Huobi has never disappointed investors because the security of this exchange is very high and withdrawals are often very fast.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 04:42:36 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2020, 04:59:02 AM by Btc_1856

Of course, for each newcomer, this question is quite relevant, because there are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges, it is very difficult to make a choice among them.  But there really is a certain rating of exchanges, which you can pay attention to make the right choice, but also on the bitcointalk forum there are always positive reviews about the exchange of binance.  For me personally, this choice has already been determined, since I prefer Binance due to its successful interface and technically balanced features for the user.
Binance exchange has been talked about a lot during the past 2 years and this exchange really shouldn't be mentioned because everyone knows when participating in this market. Personally, I would choose a better exchange and that's Huobi because this is the exchange I use most often because the interface here is very nice and even better than Binance.

In addition, Huobi has never disappointed investors because the security of this exchange is very high and withdrawals are often very fast.

Each person will have a different view of the exchanges, but most of the people are showing lots of interest in the Binance exchange. Even I used to trade some coins in Huobi. Yes, I agree with you because like Binance, Huobi exchange will also process the withdrawals very quickly, even I have found very good security from the Huobi exchange.

coingecko

Activity: 247
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 05:01:40 AM

A good exchange should fulfil the following criteria :-
1) Good Liquidity (Based on orderbook depth, orderbook should be deep enough for large trade to be executed without slippage)
2) Low Spread (Spread should be thin between bid and ask, so traders can trade in/out at the best market rate)
3) High web traffic (Plenty of users actually trading on the exchange providing better liquidity)
4) Exchange should have proper KYC and have track record of disaster handling
5) (If you are trading fiat-on ramp) Ideally should be regulated in the local jurisdiction (to reduce risks)
6) Exchange should not just be listing many pairs, but they should be listing quality pairs with good liquidity in each of them
7) Able to deposit and withdraw quickly

For these, we created Trust Score that tries to incorporate as much of the elements above as possible.

Exchange ranking can be found on our website at https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges

Track bitcoin holdings by public companies and bitcoin price on CoinGecko
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 02:02:15 PM

A good exchange should fulfil the following criteria :-
1) Good Liquidity (Based on orderbook depth, orderbook should be deep enough for large trade to be executed without slippage)
2) Low Spread (Spread should be thin between bid and ask, so traders can trade in/out at the best market rate)
3) High web traffic (Plenty of users actually trading on the exchange providing better liquidity)
4) Exchange should have proper KYC and have track record of disaster handling
5) (If you are trading fiat-on ramp) Ideally should be regulated in the local jurisdiction (to reduce risks)
6) Exchange should not just be listing many pairs, but they should be listing quality pairs with good liquidity in each of them
7) Able to deposit and withdraw quickly

For these, we created Trust Score that tries to incorporate as much of the elements above as possible.

Exchange ranking can be found on our website at https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges
For me a good exchange if its liquidated because you will be sure its safe, also good exchange should be reliable, fast and secure because it is one of the trait that choose of many trader. Its better to find a good exchange or read some forum because some thread are really helpful and also they some example of good exchange.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 02:19:08 PM

Yes you are right there are many new comers in the crypto market who have not clearly idea about the cryptocurrency exchange that which one is very good for them or which one exchange is good in the current market, so in this way you are right that now a days in the crypto market the Binance exchange has very good value and it is very secure.

Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2020, 08:25:33 AM

I think there are different places to research and monitor before defining a good exchange site The site will be invested in and will be exchanged at a site that is very popular and trustworthy. You are right that in every case we should work on validation.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 01:19:02 PM

Of course, for each newcomer, this question is quite relevant, because there are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges, it is very difficult to make a choice among them.  But there really is a certain rating of exchanges, which you can pay attention to make the right choice, but also on the bitcointalk forum there are always positive reviews about the exchange of binance.  For me personally, this choice has already been determined, since I prefer Binance due to its successful interface and technically balanced features for the user.

Each person will have a different view of the exchanges, but most of the people are showing lots of interest in the Binance exchange. Even I used to trade some coins in Huobi. Yes, I agree with you because like Binance, Huobi exchange will also process the withdrawals very quickly, even I have found very good security from the Huobi exchange.

I have been a Huobi user since this exchange was just established and really until now I have no problem here and they support the customer very well.

Until now, Huobi has not been attacked and this exchange is very good security for customers, so many investors trust. Also, they support C2C very well and I can convert to fiat anytime I want without having to wait too long.
Boii

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 04:04:10 AM

Hi mate
You made a nice effort and idea to make your own exchange.Just dont get disheart by the bad comments of people,be motivated and Good luck
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 08:46:57 AM

There are so many things that must be fulfilled, but the main thing is insurance. The exchange must be able to guarantee funds from users and can take full responsibility in the event of hacking on the site. Apart from that security is also important, exchanges must have a clear and transparent team. For withdrawal and trading fees can certainly be considered, for the most important display site is user friendly
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 11:24:40 AM

There are so many things that must be fulfilled, but the main thing is insurance. The exchange must be able to guarantee funds from users and can take full responsibility in the event of hacking on the site. Apart from that security is also important, exchanges must have a clear and transparent team. For withdrawal and trading fees can certainly be considered, for the most important display site is user friendly

No exchange will provide you with this. Yes, the largest exchanges will return your funds, but only if the hacking was small. If all funds are stolen from the exchange, you will have nothing to return to it, which means that users of the exchange will be left without money. There are a lot of similar examples on the market, unfortunately. Therefore, you need to very carefully approach the storage of funds on exchanges.
barumbado

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 11:42:08 AM

A good exchange for me is being transparent.Have a good and nice support,fast querries.
Low fees on widrawal  and proper security.
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 07:35:53 AM

Hi mate
You made a nice effort and idea to make your own exchange.Just dont get disheart by the bad comments of people,be motivated and Good luck

In order to have a good exchange one needs his own ideas and efforts first. Trying something yourself will increase knowledge and learn about different sites where investment is good.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 02:12:02 PM

A good exchange is one which takes customers security to a whole new level. Of course, having an easy to use platform, accept different crypto and support bank transactions, as well as the transaction volume are all important factors but all of these would not matter if security isn't properly ensured!

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 09:00:36 PM

The main thing is the liquidity and legality of the exchange within the jurisdiction of the country in whose territory the exchange operates.
Indeed, as practice shows, nothing prevents regulators from covering up the exchange in a matter of seconds leaving users empty-handed.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 07:56:23 AM

Liquidity and security is the main thing I want in a good exchange, Because liquidity has to be a part of our trade.you can buy and sell any crytocurrency easily. If there is more trader on exchange will be beneficial for eveybody. Security is the another concern might attract people toward the exchange.if the exchange security is world class then exchange will go forever.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2506
Merit: 329

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 05:59:46 PM

Liquidity is definitely right, without liquidity you can't really trade but that also depends on the coin you want to exchange as well. I mean there could be an exchange where you can go with 10k and trade usdt-btc very fairly because there will be a lot of liquidity there, but when you want to do lets say btc-wave there may not be enough to cover your 10k, so you would have to pick another one.

So, what you want to trade plays a big role in liquidity as well. That is why security is always the most important and you may never know if the security your exchange has is good enough until you actually see it tested. Binance got hacked for example, does that mean their security is bad? They even got 7k bitcoins which is a lot of bitcoins. But they recovered and paid out of pocket, which means they are actually pretty great.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 11:01:35 PM

I like fast execution, fast transaction obviously an exchange with good volume, also good coins are being listed. That is the definition of my good exchange. Also, I like an exchange with 24hr active support that can help with errors and issues, Low withdrawal fees, and most importantly the security and privacy of our funds and data. Yes binance got hacked there are no perfect exchange hackers will always find a way, an exchange is made by programmer and developer, hackers also have that ability and knowledge, But I like an exchange that has insurance. In case something bad happens they can replace the lost fund immediately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: