Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you guys read daily crypto news?  (Read 1653 times)
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:08:51 PM

Every day, the usual news is not interested, but in crypto a lot of fake news, i try to look for the facts in the news and draw conclusions on their own, or read trusted channels.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:46:42 PM

Yes most of the time. Since crypto is very unpredictable, its essential to read the news everyday because anything can happen within the span of days. It might also help you to learn some tips on how to do better in the field of crypto. Reading news about crypto can also give you some ideas on the latest trend on crypto and where it is heading. Lastly, it can also help you in your decision making because you know whats in and whats out.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:52:56 PM

Crypto news is very important information because news is a fundamental factor in analyzing a crypto price movement going forward so reading the news must be a habit for investors and traders in various crypto markets. Crypto news can sometimes be the cause of price movements that occur in the market.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:56:07 PM

Investing in crypto needs good preparation, lot of research and analyses. Reading daily crypto news
is a part of that routine to be as much prepared as possible. Learning in crypto and be updated is
a must in order to be successful.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:01:35 PM

Every day I always read news about the world Digital currency. in my opinion we must be critical and active in learning all the information circulating. every information will definitely have an impact on changing the situation of digital currency markets. so monitor information at all times, so that we can make decisions according to conditions quickly and precisely.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:20:01 PM

I think it is one of the essential things in order to invest crypto.
Do you guys read daily crypto news?

Not just for investment but I do read daily cryptocurrency news to keep me apprised on the recent developments in the industry. Cointelegraph.com is the best avenue for all cryptocurrency news. You might want to subscribe there

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:28:30 PM

yes, I myself like to read crypto daily news because we invest in crypto needs analysis and also the development of cryptocurrency every day to get what I want, because by reading crypto daily news for my reference before investing.
there we will be able to find a lot of information about the development of the crypto world every day.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:34:03 PM

I think it is one of the essential things in order to invest crypto.
Do you guys read daily crypto news?

Yes ofcourse being a crypto enthusiasm need to be update what is the latest new in the community.

I read news at this forum in press section a lot of new and fresh news share by the member of this forum.

bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 687

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:35:29 PM

I don't read it every day, but I always try to follow it so I don't miss it, I realize that the news is very important especially for traders because crypto prices can also be influenced by news, besides, if we know the actual condition of the crypto or coin then we can make it a reference for making a strategy, therefore it is very important to read crypto news

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:38:12 PM

Definitely enjoy reading crypto news most days.

There are actually a few good apps, one in particular called 'Crypto News' summarises everything you need, and has alot of separate crypto category filters.

I'm not associated with it or anything, just sharing a useful resource Smiley
Nice sharing your resources, traders and investors needs to have some good place to learn about this business, news do have influence anticipating what
will be the next trend and what will be the destination of your current assets, by knowing this you'll be able to decide and analyze your next action fitting
it with the situation ahead.

No problem, yea the app cuts out alot of the extra ads and trash that is associated with some crypto news websites.

No popups, weird banners or anything, just the actual text and pictures directly associated with the article. Also lets you click through to the source website if you prefer.

Anyone else know of any good crypto websites? Cointelegraph and Cointelligence are pretty good.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:48:18 PM

I don't read it every day, but I always try to follow it so I don't miss it, I realize that the news is very important especially for traders because crypto prices can also be influenced by news, besides, if we know the actual condition of the crypto or coin then we can make it a reference for making a strategy, therefore it is very important to read crypto news
it is very important to know the latest news, because if we miss the news we will have difficulty discussing Crypto.
knowledge increases because of the frequent reading of existing news, with the news we can determine a good strategy and that is true.
so we have to read the news often and maybe every day, because Crypto news will adjust to the changing conditions of Crypto.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:21:27 AM

Same with me, mostly i am not follow the news about crypto. News give us about the development on crypto market or the price fluctuation. But looks right now, market already start to recover and i think many good news come to market. Hopely more good news coming to market
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:24:54 AM

Reading daily crypto news is really important because sometimes there are very important news in the price of a cryptocurrency that we keep in our wallet. We need to follow the news to be aware of a good sales opportunity or a bad price drop. Although it is tiring it is necessary to follow the news every day.
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:25:18 AM

Same with me, mostly i am not follow the news about crypto. News give us about the development on crypto market or the price fluctuation. But looks right now, market already start to recover and i think many good news come to market. Hopely more good news coming to market
I think that there is really more good news coming to the market because the people will love this price increase and they will continue investing their money in cryptocurrency since they are expecting more profit and they are all hyped up with this price increase since from the last year, all the cryptocurrency had experience is just dump or price decrease.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:30:42 AM

Reading daily crypto news is really important because sometimes there are very important news in the price of a cryptocurrency that we keep in our wallet. We need to follow the news to be aware of a good sales opportunity or a bad price drop. Although it is tiring it is necessary to follow the news every day.
it is very important indeed. following the latest news from the market and crypto can add information to us regarding market developments. it can help us in determining market analysis and policies for trade and investment.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:43:52 AM

Until now I have not found a news or website that I really think is always updated if there is the latest news about crypto. It is very important indeed crypto-related information before investing. Is there anyone who wants to show a crypto news website that is updated every day.
I think there are some website for the latest update about cryptocurrencies news you can see news bitcoin.com and you can join in their official channel on telegram on here https://t.me/www_Bitcoin_com it is good information about the news of cryptocurrencies news, i always read the news about cryptocurrencies from there.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:43:58 AM

Until now I have not found a news or website that I really think is always updated if there is the latest news about crypto. It is very important indeed crypto-related information before investing. Is there anyone who wants to show a crypto news website that is updated every day.
You don't always have to follow the website, because some information also comes from people who have big names in the crypto market. follow their social account, because what they are talking about mostly fosters very strong public assumptions that have an influence on market price movements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: