Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:54:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 81538 times)
Bravut

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 05:31:04 PM

The extension shouldn't be limited within 10 years but also as a lifetime process, not just accumulating for 10 years only. The process is for us to look in  a long run, DCAing, sticking to our investment plans also not over engaging the process but developing a system that makes you consistent in your accumulation phase.  If we treat it this way, we won't get tired but keep investing in our digital gold.
Its not out of place to invest in a much longer time (more than 10 years). Actually you can invest for as much as you desire, but why the pointers are between 4 to10 years is for your investment to be profitable for you, so you don't buy when the price is higher and sell in the dip. That's surely a loss. With that time frame, you'd have seen good gains and can decide for yourself whether to continue, or take your gains and quit. Bitcoin is always there to welcome you whenever you choose to return to investing, just that your gains wouldn't be compared to the one who perseveres for a longer time, maybe up to twenty years or more.

I'll advise that even after 10 years and you must've gotten your good profits, don't sell off,  you can take of some part of your gains and invest into something worthwhile as a means of diversification, maybe agriculture or open a business that will continue catering for you so your investment remains untouched for another length of time and who knows, your investment can boom more than you expected and would provide you more funds to keep accumulating periodically. The goal is to keep increasing the portfolio for bigger and better profits.
I will not diversify my bitcoin into another kind of business by selling it after 10 years, because like you said, for your bitcoin investment to reach 10 years timline, it means that you have been able to accumulate a significant amount of bitcoin, which you should just relax and continue buying with any strategy that you feel is comfortable for you. This is because that is when the compounding profit have a high capacity of generating higher profits for you than before. If you sell some parts and diversify into another new business.

You will miss that compounding profit that would have been accumulating continuously overtime, which might help you reach your your fuck you status faster compared to when you sell part of it to diversify into another business. Another thing is that how are you sure that business will be able to give you profit within a short period of time that you started it. The business needs to monitored and during the early stage, it can take more money and more of your time to grow the business, and due to some inflationary problems a d government policies, the business might fail.

Lastly, the profit that you will make from your new business is four years with stress and hard work might not be upto half of the profit that your bitcoin investment, that you continue holding without selling a dime after ten years will give you after an additional of four years. Currently, I think Bitcoin investment should be one of the best, if not be best to give you a better profit than any other investment. So these are what we consider before thinking of diversifying. I am not saying that to diversify into another investment that is not on the same line with bitcoin is bad.

There surely can be some advantages to diversifying, especially when your bitcoin become a certain worth and also your bitcoin might overwhelmingly become too much value in one place, and your prior off-setting of your BTC with cash is not sufficient, so diversifying can be ways to consider diversifying into cash, but putting your cash to work.. which surely might mean locking it up and then also sometimes causing a lot of extra work if the way of diversification is NOT mostly passive but ways in which you might have to get involved personally. 

Besides just knowing that the answer is not straight-forward and there are factors to weigh, we likely are not going to want to jump into diversification for the mere sake of it.. especially if we might just be creating more work and expenses for ourselves and also causing ourselves to be less liquid... On the other hand people sometimes do want to have a purpose and meaning in the world and ways to interact with other people, so sometimes businesses and real estate could provide for those kinds of interaction vehicles, if they don't come at too high of a cost in terms of taking up our time in activities that we do not want to get caught up into.

Diversifying is a good idea, but measures need to be taken before venturing into any investment or business. That can be met if after taking partial profit from your bitcoin holdings, ensuring not to offset your Bitcoin accumulation process and account, you use the profits to invest into a prospective business you have knowledge of this will help to balance your goals too. Though there is no guarantee that such business will yield more in the early phase but overtime it will be worth it. This is the best approach for me on how to use some of our profits made.

Also ensuring a reinvestment into your Bitcoin holdings.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10293

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 05:42:53 PM

[edited out]
Diversifying is a good idea, but measures need to be taken before venturing into any investment or business. That can be met if after taking partial profit from your bitcoin holdings, ensuring not to offset your Bitcoin accumulation process and account, you use the profits to invest into a prospective business you have knowledge of this will help to balance your goals too. Though there is no guarantee that such business will yield more in the early phase but overtime it will be worth it. This is the best approach for me on how to use some of our profits made.

Yes, there is a decent amount of personal discretion in making and following through with these kinds of decisions regarding, when, where and how to invest your money - perhaps based on BTC growth and or some needs (or feelings) to not have all of your investments in a narrow set of assets, such as ONLY in dollars and cash.. or maybe even if you have one or two other things, you might not feel comfort in that, especially if your BTC investment might have already been growing for a decent amount of time, such as 10 years or more.

Hopefully any of us would be attempting to tailor our own approach to BTC allocations and/or reallocations and/or diversification in terms of of our own working through of our 9 factors.

Surely another factor of diversification is that people come into bitcoin and they erroneously believe that they need to diversify early on in their investment, which truly is not correct,  yet it can be difficult to know exactly how and what points to diversify, which largely means that individuals have to figure out these kinds of matters for themselves, and hopefully they can come to the right kinds of balances, especially if they are figuring out how much discretionary income they have (or other money that they have saved up/invested), so how much capital they have can also affect how reasonable it might be to diversify, and hopefully not getting distracted into shitcoins either, except maybe if they feels some irresistible urges to gamble with shitcoin then they would not invest anymore than 10% of the size of their bitcoin investment (and hopefully not cheating either in terms of draining their BTC investment by divertiing BTC funds into crap that is losing value).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
macson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 142

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 06:20:11 PM

someone is 20 years late if he only has 1 source of income now, there are many ways to make money now as long as you are willing to work hard for it, i myself have an investment in bitcoin which i have been doing for the last few years, although not consistently but every several months i continued to buy and sell the bitcoin that i had, as a result my portfolio rose 30% (plus my payment in the signature campaign) since i first decided to invest in bitcoin.

apart from investing in Bitcoin, i also diversify my investment in several assets, such as gold and property, but i plan to sell several percent of my gold investment to buy Bitcoin.  Actually, diversifying investment is quite challenging, especially when the assets we own move quite wildly.  Don't put all your money in 1 basket, this is what i remember.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10293

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 06:24:14 PM
Merited by tiCeR (1)

someone is 20 years late if he only has 1 source of income now, there are many ways to make money now as long as you are willing to work hard for it, i myself have an investment in bitcoin which i have been doing for the last few years, although not consistently but every several months i continued to buy and sell the bitcoin that i had, as a result my portfolio rose 30% (plus my payment in the signature campaign) since i first decided to invest in bitcoin.

apart from investing in Bitcoin, i also diversify my investment in several assets, such as gold and property, but i plan to sell several percent of my gold investment to buy Bitcoin.  Actually, diversifying investment is quite challenging, especially when the assets we own move quite wildly.  Don't put all your money in 1 basket, this is what i remember.

There is no reason to diversify for the mere sake of diversifying.  Maybe you heard that idea of diversifying from a shitcoiner?  or perhaps from someone who was trying to sound smart, or sell you something?  Do you believe everything that you hear?

Surely if you have accumulated a year or more of income/expenses worth of investments/savings, it might start to make sense to diversify.. but the mere proposal to diversify for the mere sake of it, just because it sounds good (or smart) does not make a whole hell of a lot of sense, especially for someone who might be in his earliest stages of building his investment portfolio or if he has a small disposable income and he is only investing $10 a week or some small amount (even $100 per week is not very much), then you want him to divide that $10 per week into smaller lots.. .. think about how dumb that sounds as a blanket statement... .but yeah, once you get to a certain size, then some diversification might start to make sense, and perhaps adding one asset at a time.. maybe every 1 or 2 years add a new asset.. .

but no need to rush into diversifying into anything that might not make sense (especially something like shitcoins, which would be gambling rather than investing, but some folks might consider shitcoins to be amongst the only practical things to buy, which might not be a good idea.. but people have to decide for themselves)... but yeah the traditional assets of property, equities, bonds, commodities, cash/cash equivalents, seem to be part of what you are doing.. which is not necessarily wrong, but not necessarily a good idea for everyone depending on the totality of his investment portfolio and how it might already be divided up.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
ginsan

Activity: 1344
Merit: 621

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 08:02:45 PM

apart from investing in Bitcoin, i also diversify my investment in several assets, such as gold and property, but i plan to sell several percent of my gold investment to buy Bitcoin.  Actually, diversifying investment is quite challenging, especially when the assets we own move quite wildly.  Don't put all your money in 1 basket, this is what i remember.
In my opinion it is completely inappropriate to diversify because we only buy bitcoins not shitcoins. If they are afraid of losing then it is better for them not to invest. Every investment has risks, but we can minimize the risks by choosing Bitcoin as a long-term investment. For someone who does not have full confidence in the decisions he makes, I consider him not mature enough to invest.

It's true, as you said, why diversify assets if the other goal is for shitcoins. in a situation like this I just give a little experience that I saw in media X where many people have become poor because of buying shitcoins and I hope everyone in this thread doesn't become the next victim of shitcoins.

Just focus on Bitcoin, if you don't know Bitcoin well enough then learn while investing. Everything takes time to achieve success in the investments we make. Therefore, continue to believe in your decisions rather than listening to misleading influencers on social media.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 08:30:42 PM

So it's that time again, the price of Bitcoin goes below $60k as per cmc,  Grin

As far as diversifying in crypto? I don't think it's advisable, just focus on BTC and I think it will be not as stressful as having shitcoins or meme coins in your portfolio as we all know that those are really hard to hold and obviously can be used for pump-and-dump scheme and you don't want to be a victim. Nothing against those who invest on them, but you should know what you are doing, so that you can mitigate the risk.

But if you only invest on Bitcoin, it's not that complicated, DCA, accumulate as much as you can, stack sats just like today as the price is going down, continue and have patience and wait till we reach the top next year. And if you wanted to take profits then sell, if not they continue what you are doing in the next cycle, rinse and repeat. You can sleep at night without worrying of your investment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Troytech

Activity: 168
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 09:30:47 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

[edited out]

Yes, there is a decent amount of personal discretion in making and following through with these kinds of decisions regarding, when, where and how to invest your money - perhaps based on BTC growth and or some needs (or feelings) to not have all of your investments in a narrow set of assets, such as ONLY in dollars and cash.. or maybe even if you have one or two other things, you might not feel comfort in that, especially if your BTC investment might have already been growing for a decent amount of time, such as 10 years or more.

Hopefully any of us would be attempting to tailor our own approach to BTC allocations and/or reallocations and/or diversification in terms of of our own working through of our 9 factors.

Surely another factor of diversification is that people come into bitcoin and they erroneously believe that they need to diversify early on in their investment, which truly is not correct,  yet it can be difficult to know exactly how and what points to diversify, which largely means that individuals have to figure out these kinds of matters for themselves, and hopefully they can come to the right kinds of balances, especially if they are figuring out how much discretionary income they have (or other money that they have saved up/invested), so how much capital they have can also affect how reasonable it might be to diversify, and hopefully not getting distracted into shitcoins either, except maybe if they feels some irresistible urges to gamble with shitcoin then they would not invest anymore than 10% of the size of their bitcoin investment (and hopefully not cheating either in terms of draining their BTC investment by divertiing BTC funds into crap that is losing value).

Diversification can be a tricky idea for newbies making them feel that theu have better luck for progress or to be rich by putting their eggs in several basket but also making them forget that the more you invest the more profit you should expect if eventually the asset does well, when it comes to bitcoint its has become so obvious that if you don't have a good stash or have not accumulated enough bitcoin then you should bother less about any price increase.

And what those that think about diversification too early forgets to consider is if they can handle diversification, yeah surely there are some persons that are already well built in terms of finance and have enough money to both funds investing in bitcoin and another asset without cheating his bitcoin investment and there is also another that has only enough for one asset and if he tries to diversify would end up cheating bitcoin, and surely people tend to forget that the game of getting rich is all about concentration in the sence i mean having enough in one asset that would be able to generate profits for you and then you can use that profit to build other asset.

IMO while diversification may be good it's not the best for anyone just starting out his bitcoin investment cause he should only focus on having enough bitcoin to prepare for up and then if it goes well he woul ld have enough to build other asset.
Lidger

Activity: 125
Merit: 119

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 04:04:03 AM

I think better strategy would be Buy the DIP, sell at local high, open short, HODL and sell at local low. Rinse and repeat. Indefinitely. Yes, it is easier said than done. But for me, it is easier after around 6 months of watch, learn, and execute.
We are not discussing how to buy bitcoin as a day trader, what we are discussing here is how to accumulate bitcoin and hold it for the long term with the different strategies used in accumulating bitcoin depending on your income source. If you open a thread next time, learn to know the topic of the thread you opened so that you will not spam the thread with your post. Since you are a newbie and you're in this thread, you should accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy so that you won't want to put all your money in bitcoin at a time. With the DCA strategy, you can use 10% of your salary to accumulate bitcoin when you are paid a salary. The DCA strategy will allow you to accumulate bitcoin without deciding if it is the right time or not to buy bitcoin. You should also keep an emergency fund that will help you solve your unforeseen problems so that you will not depend on your bitcoin to solve them.
There are several topics in the trading section to discuss trading but this section deals with how an investor can hold his investment for a long period of time or how to maintain the consistency of the investment. There are many investors who have got a complete understanding of investing by discussing this section and how to invest and how to maintain consistency but many members of this section have a rough idea. JayJuanGee discusses every topic here clearly and if any user gives wrong information in any discussion then he makes another comment against that post and there he clearly highlights the correct information.  In his talk he tried to explain about investment in such a simple way that everyone can easily understand about investment very well.

Initially I had a lot of trouble to understand about such investments and DCA investments but after regularly watching the discussions in this section and working according to those discussions, I now understand the concepts of DCA investments very clearly. I am investing in DCA investment method and continue to invest and I hope that in the future I will definitely learn something good from the discussions of JayJuanGee who regularly discuss in this section and my ideas will be more clear.
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 224
Merit: 111

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 05:42:52 AM

In my opinion it is completely inappropriate to diversify because we only buy bitcoins not shitcoins. If they are afraid of losing then it is better for them not to invest. Every investment has risks, but we can minimize the risks by choosing Bitcoin as a long-term investment. For someone who does not have full confidence in the decisions he makes, I consider him not mature enough to invest.

It's true, as you said, why diversify assets if the other goal is for shitcoins. in a situation like this I just give a little experience that I saw in media X where many people have become poor because of buying shitcoins and I hope everyone in this thread doesn't become the next victim of shitcoins.

Just focus on Bitcoin, if you don't know Bitcoin well enough then learn while investing. Everything takes time to achieve success in the investments we make. Therefore, continue to believe in your decisions rather than listening to misleading influencers on social media.
Sometimes I also wonder why people try to diversify to other form of investment that is lesser than the one they already own, basically diversifying from Bitcoin to shitcoins how does that even sound in the ear in the first place? However, if you must want to diversify your investment let it be on an asset that is worth it or worth more than Bitcoin and to me I don't even see any digital investment that is worth more than Bitcoin except maybe some real life projects that have high potential values and returns just like real estate so that is the kind of investment to diversify to instead of shitcoins because I just see shitcoins like a distraction for anyone who is committed to owning a huge portfolio in his Bitcoin holdings.

Investing on shitcoins has caused a lot of people emotional damages even one of my cousin who was into Bitcoin before me told me that I should never give shitcoins a trial any day no matter how much i have because he has wasted thousands of dollars on shitcoins but what did he got in return? Losses. Never will I diversify my Bitcoin investment to shitcoins except if it is an asset that has more value than Bitcoin and for now I've seen none.

Barikui1

Activity: 210
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 07:05:47 AM

Sometimes I also wonder why people try to diversify to other form of investment that is lesser than the one they already own, basically diversifying from Bitcoin to shitcoins how does that even sound in the ear in the first place? However, if you must want to diversify your investment let it be on an asset that is worth it or worth more than Bitcoin and to me I don't even see any digital investment that is worth more than Bitcoin except maybe some real life projects that have high potential values and returns just like real estate so that is the kind of investment to diversify to instead of shitcoins because I just see shitcoins like a distraction for anyone who is committed to owning a huge portfolio in his Bitcoin holdings.

Investing on shitcoins has caused a lot of people emotional damages even one of my cousin who was into Bitcoin before me told me that I should never give shitcoins a trial any day no matter how much i have because he has wasted thousands of dollars on shitcoins but what did he got in return? Losses. Never will I diversify my Bitcoin investment to shitcoins except if it is an asset that has more value than Bitcoin and for now I've seen none.

People have mostly fail to understand that in crypto their is no diversification, because their is no substitute to Bitcoin, you can't be selling off your Bitcoin and be buying alt or shit coin, to me, that's stupidity in the highest other, so it's either Bitcoin or nothing in the crypto space.

But if you are talking of diversification of investment in real sense, you can diversify with an asset like gold, land, real estate just as cryptoprincess has already, said stock, diamond and some other businesses away from Bitcoin entirely,  but as long as it's in this digital space, it's best we stick to Bitcoin till the very end, because it's the real deal.

Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 214

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 07:19:45 AM
Merited by Lidger (2)

I will not diversify my bitcoin into another kind of business by selling it after 10 years, because like you said, for your bitcoin investment to reach 10 years timline, it means that you have been able to accumulate a significant amount of bitcoin, which you should just relax and continue buying with any strategy that you feel is comfortable for you. This is because that is when the compounding profit have a high capacity of generating higher profits for you than before. If you sell some parts and diversify into another new business.

You will miss that compounding profit that would have been accumulating continuously overtime, which might help you reach your your fuck you status faster compared to when you sell part of it to diversify into another business. Another thing is that how are you sure that business will be able to give you profit within a short period of time that you started it. The business needs to monitored and during the early stage, it can take more money and more of your time to grow the business, and due to some inflationary problems a d government policies, the business might fail.
I think you really didn't get his point, he's advising against selling off your investments totally after the supposed 10 years and proposing means to remain an investor. From my understanding, he's advising for worst case scenarios, maybe you're out of funds and want to sell off to maintain your living and his advise is simple. Instead of selling off, you should just take some part of your gains and invest it wisely so that his investments can continue taking care of him while he maintains his investments in bitcoin and works on increasing his portfolio continually while solving his problems with his diversified investments. This is better instead of preying on your investment to satisfy your needs after 10 years.

Lastly, the profit that you will make from your new business is four years with stress and hard work might not be upto half of the profit that your bitcoin investment, that you continue holding without selling a dime after ten years will give you after an additional of four years. Currently, I think Bitcoin investment should be one of the best, if not be best to give you a better profit than any other investment. So these are what we consider before thinking of diversifying. I am not saying that to diversify into another investment that is not on the same line with bitcoin is bad.
I think you didn't do your researches very well before saying this. I do a little agriculture in my country. I plant potatoes and cassava. Potatoes is harvested within 4 months and some cassava stems are harvested within 3 months, 6 months or 8 months depending on what you got. When done well, I get 150% ROI at least quarterly. I'm sure of diversification in agriculture because I currently practice it. So there are businesses that are very profitable and are worth using as means of diversification  for problem solving and emergency response purposes while still holding profitably.
Of course every bitcoin investors is expected to have a life outside of his investment. Investors should have a real life business that they engage themselves or services you provide that's helping you make more money. Since bitcoin investment is a long time something you can't just be depending on it. When you have other things that distract your on daily basis, you will hardly have time to be looking at what the market is saying or how it is performing. And what you constantly see or hear has the tendencies of influencing your decision. When you have several sources of income, investing becomes much more easier. We can use one of our business and tie it to emergency funds in the sense that whatever profits that we realized from that business on daily basis is what we use for emergency funds. Many people thinks that emergency funds are just funds we keep somewhere without it being touched. But we can have a business that can be dedicated to just solving emergency needs when it arrives.  

Wind_FURY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1830

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 07:24:12 AM

OK, the DIP is coming and it's NOW the time for YOU to PAY ATTENTION. For those who employ a DCA strategy, it's probably a good decision to start making your purchases bigger. For those who employ a Buy the DIP strategy, start placing your bids NOW. Currently, the 200-Weekly Simple Moving Average is at $34,200. Will it touch that line again? Probably not, but near that line has always been a good buying opportunity.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 07:25:59 AM

As far as diversifying in crypto? I don't think it's advisable, just focus on BTC and I think it will be not as stressful as having shitcoins or meme coins in your portfolio as we all know that those are really hard to hold and obviously can be used for pump-and-dump scheme and you don't want to be a victim. Nothing against those who invest on them, but you should know what you are doing, so that you can mitigate the risk.

But if you only invest on Bitcoin, it's not that complicated, DCA, accumulate as much as you can, stack sats just like today as the price is going down, continue and have patience and wait till we reach the top next year. And if you wanted to take profits then sell, if not they continue what you are doing in the next cycle, rinse and repeat. You can sleep at night without worrying of your investment.

It's a very bad idea diversifying investment on crypto, by venturing into shiltcoin  it means the investor lack confidence on BTC and it could lead to depression and regret if the shiltcoin also failed the investors as they always do in the market. A double minded person is always unstable having focus on BTC which ever strategy the investor is engaged on is better than diversifying because allot will be in the mind of the investor which will leads to down fall, the popular saying that no body can serve two master is reality it's either you love one and despised the others.

One major problem if investor is emotion though it can't be overruled but haven control as an investor stand a better chance of marking your investment reached the height you desire because when your emotions is not properly control it will leads to doubt and lack of confidence on the investment which in reverse will give suggestions to venture into investment that worth nothing compared to the main investment you have at hand already mostly the case of BTC and shiltcoin one diversifying from BTC to shiltcoin is lack of investment integrity and confidence.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
I_Anime

Activity: 392
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 07:33:09 AM

Dipppp this is what most of us as been waiting for this is an glorious opportunity to purchase or Stash more Bitcoin in yah portfolio and HODL,  by now alot of folks will be in the state of panicking which won't do any good . While those of us that understand Bitcoin and it's potential will take grab this opportunity to buy more expecially those no coiners and low coiners, this is the time to increase the rate of your accumulation, be aggressive as you can so that when the bull run begins you will also smile and testify Like others.

OK, the DIP is coming and it's NOW the time for YOU to PAY ATTENTION. For those who employ a DCA strategy, it's probably a good decision to start making your purchases bigger. For those who employ a Buy the DIP strategy, start placing your bids NOW. Currently, the 200-Weekly Simple Moving Average is at $34,200. Will it touch that line again? Probably not, but near that line has always been a good buying opportunity.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah that's true , but we can't actually tell if the dip may continue and all that . But the right thing to do now is to take action and keep accumulating because anything can happen anytime  Wink

justinlamode

Activity: 26
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 07:51:36 AM

https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/04/30/rT9VG.png
If this is not dip, then I don't know what we should call it. This, in one part, is a test for those HODLing and another part an opportunity for those who want to accumulate more BTC. What each individual do at a time like this shows the level of believe, wisdom and commitment to Bitcoin. For me, it is an opportunity to buy more and not to despair.

The concept of diversification always sound funny because I don't know what is there to diversify when Bitcoin is already a treasure we all aspire to have in our possession. It is only those who have been overtaken by greed that will think that buying other coins is diversification. Their motivation is usually to make big profits but often times then end up losing their capital. Bitcoin drives the market so every other thing follows the direction of Bitcoin so I find it strange for anyone to leave the driving force and focus on irrelevances.

The DCA pattern is absolutely the way to go especially in a market that is undecided like we have had lately. With the DCA style, it will be possible to continue to buy more BTC without being worried about the price. At this lower prices, it means the DCA style will even give more Bitcoin to buyers which is like advantage to when the price was very high.
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 308
Merit: 185

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 07:58:37 AM

I agree with you that there is no need to diversify into investing in altcoins after we have accumulated the quantity of bitcoin we want to hold for the long term. Instead, we should invest our money in a real-life business such as real estate or selling commodities so that we will not depend on our bitcoin investment to survive, and the real-life business will assist us in holding our bitcoin portfolio for the expected year we want to hold it.

barisbilgili

Activity: 882
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 08:32:16 AM

I will not respond excessively to the current decline, we have to be realistic and see overall that every time there is an increase there will definitely be a price correction that occurs and for now the price correction has occurred and I think it is still happening slowly.

For those who invest in Bitcoin, I'm sure they don't care about the current price correction, hasn't it been proven for a long time that Bitcoin prices are always able to recover and even always soar higher.
I see that the correction that is occurring is the impact of the recent halving and will increase drastically in the next few months. I am quite optimistic about this so there is not the slightest panic about what is happening now.
JiiBs

Activity: 112
Merit: 57

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 08:57:48 AM

I think it is still happening slowly.

For those who invest in Bitcoin, I'm sure they don't care about the current price correction, hasn't it been proven for a long time that Bitcoin prices are always able to recover and even always soar higher.
I see that the correction that is occurring is the impact of the recent halving and will increase drastically in the next few months. I am quite optimistic about this so there is not the slightest panic about what is happening now.
On the slowly part, well Bitcoin has just dropped to around $57k. That’s to say, we really into the slow correction but, it’s not going to go below $50k speculatively after reviewing the chart.
There was a support level around the $60k price make and once broken, the market seemed to be ready for a down trend and based on the data available, we had a consolidation market about $50k price mark around mid March and this point set the pace for a pump. I think that would act as support and would be maintained in any eventuality but, here we are with another point to take our buys as, the coin really is in its low right now for the most that depends on that for a buy.
Salahmu

Activity: 420
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 09:47:20 AM

One of the things I love about Bitcoin is that no matter the ups and downs the price will always continue his journey and besides their is no way we can expect the price to continue appreciating without some sorts of retracement or rather consolidation which others consider it to be correction, So actually with the kind of faith and believe I have on Bitcoin no matter how the price drop it will never affect my investment psychology instead I sees it as an opportunity for people to keep accumulating and holding because when is ready to peak it moves very fast.

Although funny enough even if the Bitcoin price have drop this much most people will still be expecting for more dip before they could start investing without knowing that it could peak form at any time and for Bitcoin price to drop this much is going to be a massive rise when the time comes.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 09:49:17 AM

I agree with you that there is no need to diversify into investing in altcoins after we have accumulated the quantity of bitcoin we want to hold for the long term. Instead, we should invest our money in a real-life business such as real estate or selling commodities so that we will not depend on our bitcoin investment to survive, and the real-life business will assist us in holding our bitcoin portfolio for the expected year we want to hold it.

People commit mistake about such situation and they think its good to have those altcoins while bitcoin is declining but actually they are doing the bad thing especially if they accumulate those scams. Maybe they should erase those thoughts and continue to build up their confidence to accumulate since if they get afraid on their bitcoin investment just because they see a current dump then provably that they don't have enough knowledge yet about what they are doing and they are there because they are just been FOMO on the idea that they can earn for long term but they don't know how to execute it so well.

I guess if that's the case for other people maybe its better if they came back on their proper researching so that they will not get afraid about certain situation that might happen for bitcoin since this dumping stage is really normal and its just people need to adopt the changes to gain something in return.

For our investment in real life I guess this is also needed to have but I think this is another to discuss and maybe it needs separate thread regarding on investment outside since its good to talk about it there.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 »
  Print  

Jump to: