Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 400 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 76302 times)
armanda90

Activity: 980
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 04:55:56 AM

I am still trying accumulate $20 Bitcoin in daily day trough price under $30,000, my planning until Bitcoin raise to $50,000 stop accumulate and take profit since one years spent few percent of my salary spending to invest in Bitcoin. In my environment have tradition with saving money called lottery club or "arisan" and each time of duration have more than 20 until 30 member, each member will get their fund in next ten days later which spending from 10$ until $20 in daily day and take more than one or two years duration for every one getting their saving fund. But I change my mindset than holding with fiat get potential inflation in the future, I try with accumulate Bitcoin and not stopping yet until bitcoin one day later back up above $50,000.

Its bitcoin still on the dip and as much possible accumulate and keep holding until one time selling our Bitcoin assets in the higher price,

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 06:53:32 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2023, 08:52:57 AM by Sayeds56

I am still trying accumulate $20 Bitcoin in daily day trough price under $30,000, my planning until Bitcoin raise to $50,000 stop accumulate and take profit since one years spent few percent of my salary spending to invest in Bitcoin. In my environment have tradition with saving money called lottery club or "arisan" and each time of duration have more than 20 until 30 member, each member will get their fund in next ten days later which spending from 10$ until $20 in daily day and take more than one or two years duration for every one getting their saving fund. But I change my mindset than holding with fiat get potential inflation in the future, I try with accumulate Bitcoin and not stopping yet until bitcoin one day later back up above $50,000.

Its bitcoin still on the dip and as much possible accumulate and keep holding until one time selling our Bitcoin assets in the higher price,

Your well thought plan to accumulate Bitcoin below $30,000 is a disciplined approach to take advantage of current lower prices of Bitcoin. This opportune moment presents the potential for favourable outcome in the long term. Moreover, this is the right time to buy and hold Bitcoin as halving event is only  eight months ahead, and many EFT applications are in process, in particular BlackRock ETF. These crucial events can potentially trigger significant buying activity in the market, and Bitcoin may surpass its next resistance level of approximately at $32,400.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rachael9385

Activity: 434
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2023, 10:45:35 AM

Every investors should accumulate enough coins now, I am trying as much as possible to accumulate more BTC for the next halving period, we are all expecting it to be either April or may so is good to hold and accumulate more Bitcoins before that time.
yes but those who embraced bitcoin know the important of bitcoin but just that they don't know how to use it but they know that bitcoin is a digital currency but don't know how to go about. So they need you and me to enlighten them. In my country the government used the Central Bank to ban the transaction of bitcoin in the banks but the purpose of bitcoin is utilized very well which is the p2p transaction. Even when the government banned bitcoin in their jurisdiction they can't ban the individuals to use bitcoin and that is where p2p transaction come to play. Yes businesses are adopting bitcoin in their payroll.
I totally diagree with your opinion, those who know bitcoin knows the importance of Bitcoin before joining the community by investing on it, and again yes every investor need the ideas of other nvestor's so that the market will not be inactive that's why we have Bitcointalk, a place were we talk about bitcoin and it price speculations.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
HONDACD125

Activity: 364
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2023, 11:55:23 AM

If you are accumulating bitcoins on a daily basis, you are doing very well.You are right that Bitcoin is getting cheap at the moment and whoever invests here will make a good profit in future.If there is a tradition of saving money in your environment, then investing this saved money in Bitcoin is likely to bring the best result.Buying and holding Bitcoin at the current price is a good strategy because the bear season is not over yet.Surely you will be able to earn a good profit in the bull season from your strategy,and most importantly, your chosen coin for investment is very reliable and has potential.
yudi09

Activity: 1120
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 12:29:42 PM

If you are accumulating bitcoins on a daily basis, you are doing very well.You are right that Bitcoin is getting cheap at the moment and whoever invests here will make a good profit in future.If there is a tradition of saving money in your environment, then investing this saved money in Bitcoin is likely to bring the best result.Buying and holding Bitcoin at the current price is a good strategy because the bear season is not over yet.Surely you will be able to earn a good profit in the bull season from your strategy,and most importantly, your chosen coin for investment is very reliable and has potential.
I will always be happy if someone is willing to get used to saving for future financial arrangements, especially if the savings are in the form of investments. People like that have done their best in terms of financial management. There is something that tickles my curiosity, namely bitcoin investment. There is no guarantee that investing in bitcoin can bring in profits faster than other types of investments made by him that might be able to bring in profits or the price will go up faster.

As a hedge against fiat currency, it must be admitted that bitcoin is one of the best investments that I know of so far.
Think again about what I said. If wrong, correct by replying here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10180

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 01:28:16 PM

I am still trying accumulate $20 Bitcoin in daily day trough price under $30,000, my planning until Bitcoin raise to $50,000 stop accumulate and take profit since one years spent few percent of my salary spending to invest in Bitcoin.

Wow.

Daily does seem a bit much to me, and if you are buying weekly, then your allowance is $140 per week.  That is a decent amount to be buying... but if I was in a similar kind of accumulation phase with that kind of a weekly (daily) allowance, I would figure out how to use up the whole amount every week, but at the same time, I would not necessarily buy BTC every day... but that's just me.

Regarding your plan to take profits at $50k, that surely seems short-sighted to me, and sure people can do whatever they like, even if they are likely selling too many BTC too soon, failing to understand and appreciate the value of having had spent a decent amount of time accumulating BTC, likely putting too much value in terms of the fiat price appreciation, and failing to consider a longer term investment time horizon that may well be 4-10 years or more into the future... and even 4 years is a pretty short period of time, but could be acceptable for some more elderly people or people who might otherwise be in phases in their lives in which they might not be able to accumulate and they are either in maintenance or liquidation stages of their lives.

In my environment have tradition with saving money called lottery club or "arisan" and each time of duration have more than 20 until 30 member, each member will get their fund in next ten days later which spending from 10$ until $20 in daily day and take more than one or two years duration for every one getting their saving fund. But I change my mindset than holding with fiat get potential inflation in the future, I try with accumulate Bitcoin and not stopping yet until bitcoin one day later back up above $50,000.

Still $50k is a pretty damned low price, but sure do what you like, if you think that you are smarter than everyone else, and if BTC ends up going up to $1million or $2million and you have failed to sufficiently prepare yourself for such possibilities then you ONLY have yourself to blame...and by the way, bitcoin does not need to go up to $1million or $2million in order for it still to likely be foolish for you to be selling your BTC at $50k... but do what you like, and have fun staying poor.

Yes. .you are thinking short-term and we are not really talking about selling in this thread..... especially in seemingly whimpily time frames and whimpily price points that you seem to be suggesting.

Sure, bitcoin might never reach all time highs again, yet we have already seen historically that a lot of folks sell way too many of their BTC too soon, merely because they fail/refuse to recognize/appreciate both the value and the upwards price potentials of the asset that they hold (namely BTC).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Odohu

Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2023, 02:07:26 PM

This strategy is good;it shows you have a plan in place. The only thing I would have done differently would be not to sell all at $50k because there is very high chance that once Bitcoin reaches $50k, it will pass the ATH of around $69k with target around $100k. So you will be loosing decent amount of money selling at the price you planned. What you should do is to liquidate part base on your needs and leave the rest to run.

I am still trying accumulate $20 Bitcoin in daily day trough price under $30,000, my planning until Bitcoin raise to $50,000 stop accumulate and take profit since one years spent few percent of my salary spending to invest in Bitcoin.
Regarding your plan to take profits at $50k, that surely seems short-sighted to me, and sure people can do whatever they like, even if they are likely selling too many BTC too soon, failing to understand and appreciate the value of having had spent a decent amount of time accumulating BTC, likely putting too much value in terms of the fiat price appreciation, and failing to consider a longer term investment time horizon that may well be 4-10 years or more into the future... and even 4 years is a pretty short period of time, but could be acceptable for some more elderly people or people who might otherwise be in phases in their lives in which they might not be able to accumulate and they are either in maintenance or liquidation stages of their lives.
At the pace the world is going, fiat is seriously loosing value and at alarming rate. My country's currency was recently devalued and this lead to huge inflation and economic woe for a lot of people. Those who thought they were smart by saving for the future through fixed deposits have lost more than 60% of the value of their money even when there is gain in the quantity while those who bought Bitcoin are in huge profits already with the value of their investment tripled within same one year interval.

The need for people to start shifting from fiat for something more reliable and sustainable like Bitcoin can never be over-emphasized.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 03:56:33 PM

This strategy is good;it shows you have a plan in place. The only thing I would have done differently would be not to sell all at $50k because there is very high chance that once Bitcoin reaches $50k, it will pass the ATH of around $69k with target around $100k. So you will be loosing decent amount of money selling at the price you planned. What you should do is to liquidate part base on your needs and leave the rest to run.

At the pace the world is going, fiat is seriously loosing value and at alarming rate. My country's currency was recently devalued and this lead to huge inflation and economic woe for a lot of people. Those who thought they were smart by saving for the future through fixed deposits have lost more than 60% of the value of their money even when there is gain in the quantity while those who bought Bitcoin are in huge profits already with the value of their investment tripled within same one year interval.

The need for people to start shifting from fiat for something more reliable and sustainable like Bitcoin can never be over-emphasized.

Yesterday, in another thread, I made a post about 4 hypothetical HODLers, and my suggestion in that post is that it is problematic for the hypothetical holders to be selling too much of their BTC too soon, and out of the 4 that I described, it seems to me that ONLY the 1st one was really in a position to be possibly selling some of his/her BTC stash, and sure of course, each person has to decide for himself/herself in regards to the extent that they believe selling BTC is a good idea for them, even if the BTC price may well end up surging in the short term, how are they going to know that they did not sell too much BTC too soon and screw up their own BTC accumulation strategies because there might be erroneous ideas that the BTC price is going to correct back down and it might not correct back down.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Odohu

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2023, 05:02:19 PM

Yesterday, in another thread, I made a post about 4 hypothetical HODLers, and my suggestion in that post is that it is problematic for the hypothetical holders to be selling too much of their BTC too soon, and out of the 4 that I described, it seems to me that ONLY the 1st one was really in a position to be possibly selling some of his/her BTC stash, and sure of course, each person has to decide for himself/herself in regards to the extent that they believe selling BTC is a good idea for them, even if the BTC price may well end up surging in the short term, how are they going to know that they did not sell too much BTC too soon and screw up their own BTC accumulation strategies because there might be erroneous ideas that the BTC price is going to correct back down and it might not correct back down.
Part of what I make out of your post in the other thread is that there are chances of Bitcoin moving from $50k to $1.88 million; How did you arrive at those numbers? Furthermore, even though I believe such is possible,I am still struggling to grasp the rationale for such huge growth and the time duration it is expected to be achieved.

Nevertheless, if that happens, that means we would have seen Bitcoin fully sited in the mainstream as a legal tender and the use cases will just be indispensable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 05:19:25 PM

[edited out]
Part of what I make out of your post in the other thread is that there are chances of Bitcoin moving from $50k to $1.88 million; How did you arrive at those numbers? Furthermore, even though I believe such is possible,I am still struggling to grasp the rationale for such huge growth and the time duration it is expected to be achieved.

Nevertheless, if that happens, that means we would have seen Bitcoin fully sited in the mainstream as a legal tender and the use cases will just be indispensable.

During the last cycle, in one of my posts from my investment thread, I had placed odds of 0.5%-ish for supra $1.5 million per bitcoin happening by the end of 2023.. or there are various ways to read that.. with probably even lesser odds, because there is a placement of odds upon the substantive prices and there is a placement of odds regarding how long it might take for whichever scenario to play out.

So I figure that the odds are not any worse for this upcoming cycle, and we likely need to move the numbers up higher.

There are a lot of ways to consider upward price potentialities of bitcoin, including considering that:
1) bitcoin is likely 1,000x better than gold, but it is ONLY about 1/20th gold's price. .. it could take 100 or 200 for bitcoin to reach fair market value in regards to gold (so at current inflationary considerations that would be $50 million bitcoin)

2)  in the future, the total investable (addressable) market is likely to be more than $1 quadrillion (in today's dollars), and how much value is bitcoin going to take from that?   That would also be $50 million per bitcoin if it takes all of that.. but yeah, maybe you believe that bitcoin ONLY can take a fraction or that... and for sure, it would take many years (perhaps 100 or more) for bitcoin to come close to capturing most of that $1 Quadrillion, if it is even able to do it..

You do not have to completely subscribe to these kinds of ideas in order to consider the possible ongoing upward price pressures on BTC that might not exactly cause explosive growth in short time periods (such as within a cycle), yet you can also consider that it could take several cycles to start to feel that those kinds of numbers are starting to seem to be more reachable.

Dickiy

Activity: 882
Merit: 461

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 06:46:39 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

With the current Bitcoin situation looking increasingly bearish this is indeed a good time to raise as much as possible, to be honest I would be very serious about setting aside the remaining cash I need to then buy Bitcoin at least once a week and I would buy it at the current lowest support. I hope and I will suggest a little to use money that is beyond your needs to invest in Bitcoin, because indirectly the money factor used will also greatly affect our mentality in holding Bitcoin according to a predetermined time target. because I see many traders who are hesitant especially for those who will invest long term, and in the end they do CL at a price below their purchase. So always use unspent money if there is something urgent, and with that we will be calm in holding it. The last Bitcoin halving occurred in May 2020 and reached 700%.
Now is the right time to focus on growing as much as possible, Bitcoin will soon be halved and we will be profitable in 2024, stay consistent and be patient.
Dictator69

Activity: 109
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 08:57:22 PM

You may or may not need to get into revealing details in order to be able to frame your story in such a way that outlines some of your goals and how they might relate to BTC or how they might relate to any discussion that is going on.
I get it dear, and i will try to work on it.
Sure there is some history in that thread that may or may not matter, and there were various reasons for wanting to shut down the thread, and even changes in some of the rules of the thread based on some of its historical context..
That's quite a story, i didn't realize people love that thread that much and i also didn't realize that we could ask moderators for such changes well that's a good thing then. I still not started to post there instead i am just observing it but once i get to understand some things i will be active there.

I wanted to share some news that the number of 1 BTC holders are keep increasing like back in 7 August when the price of BTC was around 28,800$ the number of 1 BTC holders increased by 25 numbers. Now the total 1 BTC holders are 1,013,414. In my opinion the number are still small but the taking the price of the BTC in to account it seems ok. What do you guyz think. And, i think its a good thing that these numbers are increasing because that show the commitment of new or old holders towards BTC and it is growing.

https://twitter.com/glassnodealerts/status/1688826207645659136/photo/1
Raflesia

Activity: 2310
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2023, 06:40:49 AM

It's too big and I don't think it will be able to be consistent for a long period of time.
Even if it's good but if it can't be consistent I think this can actually hinder. I'm not saying it's not your method, but this level of aggression will be difficult to balance if you have a normal monthly financial situation.
$20/day = $140 per week and for a month for example in one month 30 days = $600 I think this kind of money is difficult to get with income in some countries with lower salary levels.

Maybe it can happen for you but I just want to suggest try to reduce your aggressiveness a little bit because it's not just about 1 or 2 months but consistency needs to be maintained more than that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitLeap

Activity: 1162
Merit: 476

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 11:17:20 AM

It's too big and I don't think it will be able to be consistent for a long period of time.
Even if it's good but if it can't be consistent I think this can actually hinder. I'm not saying it's not your method, but this level of aggression will be difficult to balance if you have a normal monthly financial situation.
$20/day = $140 per week and for a month for example in one month 30 days = $600 I think this kind of money is difficult to get with income in some countries with lower salary levels.

Maybe it can happen for you but I just want to suggest try to reduce your aggressiveness a little bit because it's not just about 1 or 2 months but consistency needs to be maintained more than that.
I think this is related to the income we have, of course everyone has different abilities, including in this investment. Again, planning is the most important thing, it doesn't matter how much we are able to invest in every day, every week or every month, as long as it doesn't become a burden for us in the end. I mean if we have that ability (investing $20 a day) like the OP did then do it, as long as that amount is not forced, or in other words we force ourselves so that the amount must always be there every day, it is not wise or even tends to be bad.
Different opinions will always exist, and again it may be based on our capabilities.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 770
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2023, 03:42:47 PM

It will be more worth it, apart from our safe portopolio on the other hand we can also still buy when bitcoin experiences a temporary decline and make our portopolio fatter.
That would be much better especially for those who do not really understand about analysis and only do based on the analysis and speculation of others.

When it comes to analyzing our own finances, each of us should be attempting to understand how to analyze our own portfolios and to figure out how much allocations that we want to attempt to achieve in each of the various categories, including setting our goals and figuring out each of our individual particulars.

Surely, some people do consult with financial advisors in order to help them with their finances, and figuring out how to set each of the categories, and then how to aim towards achieving their various financial goals that would also include attempting to accommodate an appropriate level of psychological comfort too.  The psychology and the finances likely feed off of one another, because if the finances are set in more comfortable ways, then more psychological comfort should accompany that.
That is indeed one of the important things because being aware of what we have with all management is of course something good. but looking at the initial context about selling some btc and waiting for the bottom price this will be a double-edged knife because it will be great if it really goes according to plan but this will be bad luck when we sell some bitcoin from what we have while hoping for a correction and buy below but what happens is the opposite where we sell some bitcoin that we have and bitcoin goes up precisely this will also have risks of course.
So in this case IMO it is better to hold on to the assets we have rather than take the risk of selling and hoping bitcoin goes down because in my opinion such opportunities are not too certain even if we use the analysis and research we do.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Odohu

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2023, 03:50:34 PM

[edited out]

During the last cycle, in one of my posts from my investment thread, I had placed odds of 0.5%-ish for supra $1.5 million per bitcoin happening by the end of 2023.. or there are various ways to read that.. with probably even lesser odds, because there is a placement of odds upon the substantive prices and there is a placement of odds regarding how long it might take for whichever scenario to play out.

So I figure that the odds are not any worse for this upcoming cycle, and we likely need to move the numbers up higher.

There are a lot of ways to consider upward price potentialities of bitcoin, including considering that:
1) bitcoin is likely 1,000x better than gold, but it is ONLY about 1/20th gold's price. .. it could take 100 or 200 for bitcoin to reach fair market value in regards to gold (so at current inflationary considerations that would be $50 million bitcoin)

2)  in the future, the total investable (addressable) market is likely to be more than $1 quadrillion (in today's dollars), and how much value is bitcoin going to take from that?   That would also be $50 million per bitcoin if it takes all of that.. but yeah, maybe you believe that bitcoin ONLY can take a fraction or that... and for sure, it would take many years (perhaps 100 or more) for bitcoin to come close to capturing most of that $1 Quadrillion, if it is even able to do it..

You do not have to completely subscribe to these kinds of ideas in order to consider the possible ongoing upward price pressures on BTC that might not exactly cause explosive growth in short time periods (such as within a cycle), yet you can also consider that it could take several cycles to start to feel that those kinds of numbers are starting to seem to be more reachable.
Your point is taken and projections well appreciated. While your projections are exciting and suiting to read, the path to their actualization are still not clear but then, they are opinion and hypothesis that are not cast in stones.

On the aspect of Bitcoin and Gold, I think both will play a key role in the future. While the later have come of age, the former ia still young and will take some time to fully harness the potential.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
khiholangkang

Activity: 2002
Merit: 555

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 06:05:30 PM

I think this is related to the income we have, of course everyone has different abilities, including in this investment. Again, planning is the most important thing, it doesn't matter how much we are able to invest in every day, every week or every month, as long as it doesn't become a burden for us in the end. I mean if we have that ability (investing $20 a day) like the OP did then do it, as long as that amount is not forced, or in other words we force ourselves so that the amount must always be there every day, it is not wise or even tends to be bad.
Different opinions will always exist, and again it may be based on our capabilities.
Talking about the amount of investment, it really comes back to each individual because he will do it according to his abilities, indeed the monthly amount is quite large and the average standard salary in several countries is indeed not enough for that, but if he has a good position in his job, he will definitely able to do it.
In my view, collecting bitcoins at a total price of $ 20 / day is of course an inappropriate strategy in my opinion, because it will take a lot of transaction fees which are quite hefty if collected, it is better to extend the purchase interval, for example once every 2 weeks or once a month with a total amount the same one.
For example $ 20 X 14 days (two weeks break) = $ 280, and he only makes 2 transactions to make purchases in one month, in my opinion this method is more effective and economical for buying bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ginsan

Activity: 1316
Merit: 616

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 10:19:46 PM

Talking about the amount of investment, it really comes back to each individual because he will do it according to his abilities, indeed the monthly amount is quite large and the average standard salary in several countries is indeed not enough for that, but if he has a good position in his job, he will definitely able to do it.
In my view, collecting bitcoins at a total price of $ 20 / day is of course an inappropriate strategy in my opinion, because it will take a lot of transaction fees which are quite hefty if collected, it is better to extend the purchase interval, for example once every 2 weeks or once a month with a total amount the same one.
For example $ 20 X 14 days (two weeks break) = $ 280, and he only makes 2 transactions to make purchases in one month, in my opinion this method is more effective and economical for buying bitcoin.
Someone can do without coercion in their minds to be able to buy at the nominal rate they specify because the direction of urgent needs makes the situation quite complicated for our finances, but we can do it regularly with a different nominal investment rate from week to week.

Previously I thought those who did long term would not be a problem for them if they missed a few buying periods due to financial instability. However, they will resume buying when their finances stabilize.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 03:11:58 AM

[edited out]
Your point is taken and projections well appreciated. While your projections are exciting and suiting to read, the path to their actualization are still not clear but then, they are opinion and hypothesis that are not cast in stones.

Well, there might be some kinds of projections that are more specific than others, but even if you had looked at my post in which I attempted to assign probabilities to all price ranges (up and down) and then to place those projections within a specific time frame, those probabilities were assigned based on that particular date, and sure maybe they will continue to stand, even in my own head for one, two, three or even more months until some kind of event might happen (whether it is merely the passage of time or some kind of a price event) that causes some needs for me to feel that I need to assign probabilities differently... and even if you specifically look at the prediction that greater than $1.5 million has a 0.5% chance of happening, that is a pretty damned low probability, so you can call me a crazy loon, because I have assigned a non-zero probability to such a large number, and I doubt that I am being unrealistic at all, even if someone else might have topped off at $100k having a 0.5% chance, and I would have called them loonie for failing to sufficiently/adequately account for upside scenarios, even if they still ended up being correct for the last cycle, but it still does not mean that they were correct in terms of the odds that they had given to $100k being breached.

On the aspect of Bitcoin and Gold, I think both will play a key role in the future. While the later have come of age, the former ia still young and will take some time to fully harness the potential.

It seems to me that bitcoin is going to continue to eat gold's lunch, just as it has done in the past 10 years or more, so on an individual level you likely need to figure out how much to waste your time, energy and value to place it into gold... but whatever, each of us need to decide for ourselves the extent to which we might end up diluting our bitcoin investment into things like gold... I would suggest don't waste your time and money to invest any more than 10% of the value of your bitcoin investment into gold, but hey, you can do what you like.

YUriy1991

Activity: 896
Merit: 217

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 03:51:39 AM

Yes. At the moment, it looks like BTC price is increasing post the last correction with a volume decrease of almost 70% but, it is a good idea to start accumulating your BTC until bitcoin one day returns above $50,000. Yes, and if I'm not mistaken MicroStaregy has also continued to apply the Dollar-Cost-Average (DCA) Method to the bitcoin market and as a result it has increased their BTC holdings to 17.45% since 2021. Yes. Very smart Mr. Michael J. Saylor in reading for this moment.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 400 »
  Print  

Jump to: