Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 77942 times)
YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 220

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 02:13:30 PM

Why do we have to discuss other coins here, as far as I know, this is the place to discuss bitcoin and buying strategies. And yes, a little bit saturated with the state of the market, the sentiment turned more negative, I think my DCA will be continued at the end of this month, I hope to get a cheap price. Grin

Aaaah, Yes. you are right, Sorry, it seems there is a wrong delivery from me. What I mean is for many have been born every day but the end up is not being clear, although the explanations conveyed via social media channels and YouTube are very neat. Yes. let's continue this discussion..Thank you for responding wisely.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 194

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 03:32:59 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

The Bitcoin market is so volatile that it is impossible to predict when the market will turn. An hour ago, the Bitcoin market was below 26,000, but within an hour, the market has moved closer to $27,700. If someone invests (BUY DIP) at 25900 and holds for some time, his profit will be $1700 per bitcoin. Then our main slogan will be BUY DIP & HODL.

Many experts commented that 2023 was probably the best time to invest in the current August Bitcoin dumping. The Bitcoin market may not go lower than this in the future. For those who haven't invested in Bitcoin yet, now might be the right time.

Who is John Galt?

Activity: 322
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 03:50:19 PM

Now that Grayscale has won in court against the SEC, if ETF approvals go ahead, there is every chance that bitcoin will no longer be trading at such low prices in the near future. I may be overestimating this decision, but in almost any case, we will soon find out what the ETF decisions will be and how it will affect the entire market. So far, the market has reacted to this decision with enthusiasm. I would expect this trend to continue. Cheesy
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 05:17:23 PM

Now that Grayscale has won in court against the SEC, if ETF approvals go ahead, there is every chance that bitcoin will no longer be trading at such low prices in the near future. I may be overestimating this decision, but in almost any case, we will soon find out what the ETF decisions will be and how it will affect the entire market. So far, the market has reacted to this decision with enthusiasm. I would expect this trend to continue. Cheesy

I also believed that bitcoin is going to surge higher the more even without the winning of the case because it demands and supply will always make a way for it to rise together with the aspiring Halving that bullrun follows after, now that the case is won, maybe we should expect little of this change as fluctuations maybe bitcoin could rise back close to $30,000 anytime soon but i also doubt if that is enough drive to see this happening except other factors contribute to it demands and supply.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dictator69

Activity: 109
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 06:19:56 PM
Merited by MCUKing (1)

Bitcoin has died not once but twice but 474 times but resurrected 475 times.
Are you using the term died metaphorically? I mean BTC did not really dies (become zero) I think you are using it to explain that whenever big dumps came people thought of it as dead. If that's the case, then I am agreed with you. And I will try not to be a part of dumbest people who sold at loss.

I am not complaining, and I am saying that the Bitcoin portion of my investments are up right around 26x based on my use of $1k as my ballpark way of estimating my cost basis per BTC.
Ok, I got the answer here. Well, all I can say is no one can actually time the market. As you said you will be in more profit if you would have bought BTC at the price of $500 instead of $1000 (average). And I am glad you were save from all the scams occurred with those mentioned exchanges. I think you are a man of not become a scam victim to exchanges instead only to yourself or your decisions.
In recent times, I have been admitting to having at least 0.63 BTC, but in the future, I might have to change the amount of my admission.
I thought you will not share how much BTC you have because people will start to judge you but I think you do not care about them. Well, I hope you will get the target of 1 BTC soon.
[/quote]

So if we might feel that we need $3,333 per month in passive income, then we might need to have $1 million of net worth, and sure that networth could be in a variety of different asset classes, and I was considering creating a thread about those kinds of cashing out concerns, but I was thinking about using 21 BTC as the starting
I would love to hear the plan but I doubt if anyone here having 21 BTC would care to act on that plan but still by sharing plan you might get to know a lot more from other members and members like me could also learn from it. But the invetment is huge here (21 BTC). There must be huge number of people here who might have 21 BTC or dollars worth 21 BTC at the current price.

Talking about BTC price... BTC is going to touch $28k but what it matters for long term holders we are zombie here who do not go after such short meat instead we go after big piece of meat but until then we have to pretend as we are dead as zombies. hehehe.

I will put that BTC talk thread that you linked on my list of threads to look at... sometimes I have too many "threads to look at," and I end up changing priorities or sometimes removing some of them from my list... it depends on where I am at.
Wait let me share the graph I am talking about (This reply) and to this reply I posted this
Salahmu

Activity: 406
Merit: 269

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2023, 06:54:03 PM
Merited by Orpichukwu (3)

The Bitcoin market is so volatile that it is impossible to predict when the market will turn. An hour ago, the Bitcoin market was below 26,000, but within an hour, the market has moved closer to $27,700. If someone invests (BUY DIP) at 25900 and holds for some time, his profit will be $1700 per bitcoin. Then our main slogan will be BUY DIP & HODL.

Wow that's quite a move but although is an opportunity for those shorts holders,  but the best is just to buy dip and hold, because just as Bitcoin moves from $26k to $27, 700k within an hour, is going to be small compare to the movement when Bitcoin will start bullish so this is actually a call to buy while is still dip and accumulate as many as you can so that when the Bitcoin whistle will blow you be among that will follow to the moon.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 07:02:17 PM

I am not complaining, and I am saying that the Bitcoin portion of my investments are up right around 26x based on my use of $1k as my ballpark way of estimating my cost basis per BTC.
Ok, I got the answer here. Well, all I can say is no one can actually time the market. As you said you will be in more profit if you would have bought BTC at the price of $500 instead of $1000 (average). And I am glad you were save from all the scams occurred with those mentioned exchanges. I think you are a man of not become a scam victim to exchanges instead only to yourself or your decisions.

Your phrasing of this sounds weird because I had actually gotten my average price per BTC below $500, but the mistakes that I made along the way, had caused the average price per BTC to double... so it is like losing half of your stash, and if you had gotten 4.2 BTC for $2,100, so your average cost per BTC would have had been $500, but when you end up losing half of them, the total costs may well have stayed in the same ballpark, but the quantity of BTC ends up being 2.1 BTC rather than 4.2 BTC, and so therefore your average cost per BTC ends up being $1k per BTC rather than $500 per BTC due to mistakes that were made.

In recent times, I have been admitting to having at least 0.63 BTC, but in the future, I might have to change the amount of my admission.
I thought you will not share how much BTC you have because people will start to judge you but I think you do not care about them. Well, I hope you will get the target of 1 BTC soon.

In the first few years after I got into bitcoin it seemed that quite a few guys wanted to try to get 100 BTC, but at some point a common BTC accumulation target became 21 BTC, and then it got down to 10 BTC, and then recently even 1 BTC was seeming unattainable by a lot of newbie normies, so many times many forum members were talking about setting BTC accumulation target levels that were manageable and symbolic, so that is where 0.21 BTC comes in, and my claims (admissions) of having more than 3x the amount that some newbie normies were trying to reach for their beginning BTC accumulation target levels.

It is already starting to make sense to start talking about these BTC accumulation level targets in terms of satoshis, whether the goal might start out to be 1million satoshis, and then maybe become 21 million satoshis and then maybe to shoot for higher levels after reaching those amounts and then considering bitcoin whales as those persons who have more than 1 billion satoshis.

So if we might feel that we need $3,333 per month in passive income, then we might need to have $1 million of net worth, and sure that networth could be in a variety of different asset classes, and I was considering creating a thread about those kinds of cashing out concerns, but I was thinking about using 21 BTC as the starting
I would love to hear the plan but I doubt if anyone here having 21 BTC would care to act on that plan but still by sharing plan you might get to know a lot more from other members and members like me could also learn from it. But the invetment is huge here (21 BTC). There must be huge number of people here who might have 21 BTC or dollars worth 21 BTC at the current price.

Yes.  I have already created some variation of that kind of a table for myself.. and I am just considering how to post that information and to put in the hypothetical 21 BTC (and I am thinking about using January 2021 as the hypothetical start date.. even though  maybe it might be better to have it as more of a contemporary chart that can be built upon from a more recent point in history) and to discuss how to spend the BTC contained therein in a kind of sustainable manner based on movements actual BTC price relative to how the 200-week moving average changes.. .. and probably I would prefer to have a new thread.. .rather than putting that in my BTC investments ideas thread.    

Once I decide how to put it together and to post it, then maybe i could provide link here.. but it is going to be more able sustainable selling. which this thread is not talking about. .but it is likely that many of us participating in this thread are building up our BTC stash in order to be able to later be in a position that we can live off of our BTC in a somewhat passive way, even if the BTC accumulation level target points will likely be different for each of us and also it could take some members 10, 20, 30 or more years before they get there.. and maybe some members will want to get there way earlier than their quantity of BTC holdings would justify... but of course, individuals choose what to do and when to start, even if they might end up making mistakes with how they end up carrying out their plans.

Wow that's quite a move but although is an opportunity for those shorts holders,  but the best is just to buy dip and hold, because just as Bitcoin moves from $26k to $27, 700k within an hour, is going to be small compare to the movement when Bitcoin will start bullish so this is actually a call to buy while is still dip and accumulate as many as you can so that when the Bitcoin whistle will blow you be among that will follow to the moon.

Well, if you look at the BTC price chart from April to June 2019, you will likely see or realize that there were many bears who repeatedly got reckt when they kept shorting over and over and over, but the BTC price ended up going pretty much straight up around 3.5x from $4,200 to $13,880 and a lot of the then shorters got pretty damned reckt with their continued thoughts of identifying "shorting opportunities" that were presenting themselves but ended up not being as great of opportunities as they had appeared but instead a way to give away your bitcoin or whatever asset you were using to collateralize your then persistent shorting attempts.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Macoach

Activity: 64
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 10:19:59 PM

Talking about BTC price... BTC is going to touch $28k but what it matters for long term holders we are zombie here who do not go after such short meat instead we go after big piece of meat but until then we have to pretend as we are dead as zombies. hehehe.
I know there have been a bunch of people saying the market conditions are changing. And we are closing in on a halving which historically indicates a bull market.

REGARDLESS of people saying that Bitcoin is on its way to a million in 12 months (it’s not). Buying is still a sound advice.

The bottom has past Bitcoin could not be touching 16-17k again possibly ever and Bitcoin has found support as high as the 28k level. Majority of BTC addresses are holding. Even with wars, fed rate increases, government policies, inflation, is doing extremely well. It doesn’t make sense for such a large back track now and people will continue to accumulate and hold waiting for the halving.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 10:27:37 PM

I know there have been a bunch of people saying the market conditions are changing. And we are closing in on a halving which historically indicates a bull market.

REGARDLESS of people saying that Bitcoin is on its way to a million in 12 months (it’s not). Buying is still a sound advice.

The bottom has past Bitcoin could not be touching 16-17k again possibly ever and Bitcoin has found support as high as the 28k level. Majority of BTC addresses are holding. Even with wars, fed rate increases, government policies, inflation, is doing extremely well. It doesn’t make sense for such a large back track now and people will continue to accumulate and hold waiting for the halving.

Who gives any shits about what people may or may not be doing unless there is some kind of context for it.

For example:  In the context of the topic of this thread, what are you doing?  

Are you buying dips?  Are you DCA'ing?  Are you lump sum buying?  are you just waiting? or some combination of those?

Pray tell.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Agbamoni

Merit: 283

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 10:58:04 PM

Are you buying dips?  Are you DCA'ing?  Are you lump sum buying?  are you just waiting? or some combination of those?
Pray tell.
DCAing is my best options, Always better buying in these times than in ATH territory tho. I bought the dip last night and going to buy some more tonight. I know it ain't that much but I can't miss these bargain basement prices. At times every time I buy it dips a lot more. What I am just learning is to just buy much smaller amounts that way I am not losing as much as I was before, am not really bothered tho because am holding for long

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Macoach

Activity: 64
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 11:39:58 PM

For example:  In the context of the topic of this thread, what are you doing?

People are terrified right now, which is understandable. However, I will stand by my conviction that bitcoin will go up, and that these are the most favourable times to invest in it. DCA is a useful strategy for surviving in these circumstances without becoming upset.

Are you buying dips?  Are you DCA'ing?  Are you lump sum buying?  are you just waiting? or some combination of those?
Yes i am buying the dips!  And DCA is a useful strategy for surviving in these circumstances without being emotional
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 12:09:33 AM

Pray tell.
DCAing is my best options, Always better buying in these times than in ATH territory tho. I bought the dip last night and going to buy some more tonight. I know it ain't that much but I can't miss these bargain basement prices. At times every time I buy it dips a lot more. What I am just learning is to just buy much smaller amounts that way I am not losing as much as I was before, am not really bothered tho because am holding for long

For sure it is not easy to strike a comfortable balance in between holding some cash for just in case the BTC price drops more and making sure that you buy a sufficient amount in order to be content with the price going up rather than down.  If the price goes up and then you start to panic and to buy some more, you likely did something wrong, but those kinds of things can end up happening to anyone, even those who might be buying regularly and buying on dips, and then if the price bounces 10% or even 40%, then they end up feeling a kind of dread/panic about not having had bought as much as they should have bought when the BTC prices were lower.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 01:48:26 AM

Many experts commented that 2023 was probably the best time to invest in the current August Bitcoin dumping. The Bitcoin market may not go lower than this in the future. For those who haven't invested in Bitcoin yet, now might be the right time.
Those who have enough faith in the market and hold their coins for the long term end up doing well. All crypto markets, including Bitcoin, have been bearish for a while now. Bitcoin market was hovering between $25K to $26K a few days ago but suddenly we saw a big change in the market. Within a short span of time, the price of Bitcoin reached $27.5K. Even after the market has come down a little bit, those investors who did not sell their coins but they were waiting for a good time, they got something good from the market at the moment and those who got excited and sold their coins at that time, but they could not catch the bull market. We hope that those who have held their investments till now will hold their investments for a longer period of time as we expect some better times in the market ahead. So if you want to achieve something good, you must hold your investment for a long time.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Bd officer

Activity: 378
Merit: 221

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 08:36:49 AM

Those who have enough faith in the market and hold their coins for the long term end up doing well. All crypto markets, including Bitcoin, have been bearish for a while now. Bitcoin market was hovering between $25K to $26K a few days ago but suddenly we saw a big change in the market. Within a short span of time, the price of Bitcoin reached $27.5K. Even after the market has come down a little bit, those investors who did not sell their coins but they were waiting for a good time, they got something good from the market at the moment and those who got excited and sold their coins at that time, but they could not catch the bull market. We hope that those who have held their investments till now will hold their investments for a longer period of time as we expect some better times in the market ahead. So if you want to achieve something good, you must hold your investment for a long time.
Yes, of course, to get more profit from Bitcoin, you need to hold it for a long time. Those who are not confident in Bitcoin, when the price of Bitcoin drops a bit, they get worried and sell Bitcoin. But later it was seen that the price of Bitcoin increased again. Those who are confident in Bitcoin never sell even if the price of Bitcoin drops slightly, they hold Bitcoin for long time. So hold bitcoin for a long time to get the bull market. Expect to see a bull market in 2024-25.

DYING_S0UL

Merit: 315

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 09:00:02 AM

Yes, of course, to get more profit from Bitcoin, you need to hold it for a long time. Those who are not confident in Bitcoin, when the price of Bitcoin drops a bit, they get worried and sell Bitcoin. But later it was seen that the price of Bitcoin increased again. Those who are confident in Bitcoin never sell even if the price of Bitcoin drops slightly, they hold Bitcoin for long time. So hold bitcoin for a long time to get the bull market. Expect to see a bull market in 2024-25.

This always happens, will happen, always. It's like a known pattern for Bitcoin. I have been watching it for many years. Bitcoin would fall to it's lowest. And after the fall it would slowly start to increase again, it may stumble upon the road but it will surely increase & it's happening rights now. Even if the market crashes or Bitcoin get a big loss, it always comes back. That's why I believe in Holding. & off course it would be for long term.

Let's see by the end of 2023 what Bitcoin has to offer us.

AoBT
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
JOIN US

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
HIRE US
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 194

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 09:06:55 AM

Expect to see a bull market in 2024-25.

Bitcoin's market high (ATH) position is usually reached in the years following the year in which Bitcoin's halving begins. If you look at past halving records you will get a clear idea on this. Bitcoin halving started on November 28, 2011 but the following year on November 28, 2012 Bitcoin ATH happened and the market grew by 8000%+. If you look at the above picture, you will see that the year Bitcoin halving started, the same day the Bitcoin market peaked on that day. Bitcoin's fourth halving will take place in 2024, and according to past records, Bitcoin's market maximum (ATH) is expected to be in 2025.

DoverDoane

Activity: 156
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 09:15:52 AM

For sure it is not easy to strike a comfortable balance in between holding some cash for just in case the BTC price drops more and making sure that you buy a sufficient amount in order to be content with the price going up rather than down.  If the price goes up and then you start to panic and to buy some more, you likely did something wrong, but those kinds of things can end up happening to anyone, even those who might be buying regularly and buying on dips, and then if the price bounces 10% or even 40%, then they end up feeling a kind of dread/panic about not having had bought as much as they should have bought when the BTC prices were lower.
Sorry if it disturbs your discussion, lately I often hear how almost every time I meet my friends talk about investing in Bitcoin in the DCA way, I am curious and finally know the general description of DCA, which is to allocate a certain amount of money to invest regularly as you said. Does DCA here have to be supported by stable finances? for example, having a steady income from work which can later be used to invest more regularly.
I say that because my friend's discussion with his financial condition was clearly inappropriate. I mean, their income is unstable but investing the DCA way.
What do you think the ideal DCA looks like? I really need advice because I have been studying Bitcoin for a long time, my income is quite stable for now. It would be very profitable if this financial allocation was invested in Bitcoin. As long as I know the risks, I believe Bitcoin will be useful in the future and institutional adoption is also currently increasing. As someone who is interested in investment strategies, you definitely need the right method.
Agbamoni

Merit: 283

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 09:55:30 AM

Sorry if it disturbs your discussion, lately I often hear how almost every time I meet my friends talk about investing in Bitcoin in the DCA way, I am curious and finally know the general description of DCA, which is to allocate a certain amount of money to invest regularly as you said. Does DCA here have to be supported by stable finances? for example, having a steady income from work which can later be used to invest more regularly.
I say that because my friend's discussion with his financial condition was clearly inappropriate. I mean, their income is unstable but investing the DCA way.
What do you think the ideal DCA looks like? I really need advice because I have been studying Bitcoin for a long time, my income is quite stable for now. It would be very profitable if this financial allocation was invested in Bitcoin. As long as I know the risks, I believe Bitcoin will be useful in the future and institutional adoption is also currently increasing. As someone who is interested in investment strategies, you definitely need the right method.
Its interesting you ask for advice. During the previous bull cycle I was kicking myself for being too conservative DCAing and not just trusting my instincts about Bitcoin. Now, during this bear cycle, I'm thankful I was prudent and didn't go balls deep buying Bitcoin, so I still have plenty of water in the tub to DCA at these lower prices.

So basically, in my experience no matter what you do you'll have some regrets after the fact with the benefit of hindsight, but I think the safer more conservative route probably results in less extreme regret... So I'd say steady, sustainable DCA is the way to go.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 192

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 10:06:24 AM

Pray tell.
DCAing is my best options, Always better buying in these times than in ATH territory tho. I bought the dip last night and going to buy some more tonight. I know it ain't that much but I can't miss these bargain basement prices. At times every time I buy it dips a lot more. What I am just learning is to just buy much smaller amounts that way I am not losing as much as I was before, am not really bothered tho because am holding for long

For sure it is not easy to strike a comfortable balance in between holding some cash for just in case the BTC price drops more and making sure that you buy a sufficient amount in order to be content with the price going up rather than down.  If the price goes up and then you start to panic and to buy some more, you likely did something wrong, but those kinds of things can end up happening to anyone, even those who might be buying regularly and buying on dips, and then if the price bounces 10% or even 40%, then they end up feeling a kind of dread/panic about not having had bought as much as they should have bought when the BTC prices were lower.

Life of a crypto man has always been of regrets. Starting from Bitcoin mining to Bitcoin trading. Human being are insatiable, but I see that the short time investors are the ones that always lament about not buying earlier.

Buying the dip is the best option. No matter how the dip might look. Sometimes people always want the dip to fall below $20k before buying, but anytime Is a right time because the future is still bright according to btc analysis

Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 11:46:26 AM

[img 
height=200 widthh=200]https://www.talkimg.com/images/2023/08/29/Mprt9.jpeg[/img]

I was so excited seing that the market moved towards $28,100 few hours ago before it return back to $27,400 where it is currently as at this moment, this is an indication that very soon we should be expecting more of the market pump than others had predicted for more bear, this is not just the beginning, it's only a preparation for the expected bullrun to take place and we are going to have the massive ones coming sooner, if you're not investing then it's still an opportunity to buy and hold because very soon the price will begin to rally round about $30,000 to $40,000 and so on we keep moving gradually.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: