Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 405 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 77351 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 07:52:20 PM

Buying at a price that is too deep will not always be good because you will not get what you want to buy. If you hunt for Bitcoin at that price this year I think it will be difficult for you to get it, but if you don't really mind buying Bitcoin at the $25K level and holding it while waiting for a higher price, I think that's quite logical and very possible for you to do now.

So don't waste your time waiting for a lower price if you have the ability to buy at the current price, because in my opinion the current price of Bitcoin is not that expensive and maybe the opportunity to buy at the current price will not come twice this year, Moreover, next year the price of Bitcoin is predicted to experience a much better increase than this year.
Can't expected with Bitcoin will return back under 15k although many bad news every day and Bitcoin price not consistency on higher price, I don't think good ideas have waiting until Bitcoin dropped under $20k based on current bitcoin price right now have dropped to $25,700. If doubt for accumulating bitcoin better spent of your capital for investing in bitcoin around 60% and 40% left you can buy back later if prediction with Bitcoin will drop under $20k or have more lower price in the future.

I don't optimistic with bitcoin have another lower price in the future, seems current bitcoin price not really expensive right now and if have much fund is the best opportunity for investing in Bitcoin during with lower price around $25k.

Maybe it is better to use an example with this?

Let's say a person has been in bitcoin since May 2017, and he had been investing around $50 per week into bitcoin, so he has accumulated right around 1.8 BTC for an investment amount of around $16.6k.

Maybe this person has an income of around $20k per year, so the value of his BTC stash is already more than a couple of years of salary.. and so then maybe s/he also has some dry powder of around $6,000 saved up, so then if s/he is keeping up with DCA, s/he might also be wanting to buy on dips.. but if s/he had already been buying on dips, the maybe s/he would pick a few locations to put the buy orders, and to keep some dry powder?

S/he could place 6 orders of $1k at various places, or 3 orders of $2k.. but if the cash is still coming in, then the reserve amount might build up too.  I am not suggesting where to put the buy orders exactly, and that is part of the reason that I have my own buy orders placed very $500, and my buy orders had already filled down through $25.5k-ish.. so then the next ones are every $500 from $25k down to $13k.. but maybe you would not consider that your $6k can go down that far and your buy orders would end up being too small if you were to try to spread them out that much. 

So surely there is discretion regarding figuring out how much you have and where you would like to place your buy orders in such a way that they go down far enough that you feel satisfied.. even if there are no guarantees that BTC prices will even go below $25k, and then the next support would likely be around $22k and then likely $20k, etc etc.. and I hate to even think beyond $20k if $25k support has not yet been breached... even though I do have buy orders already down to $13k, but if the BTC price did end up getting close to $20k, then (at that time) I most likely would have to readjust the buy orders that I already have standing.  In other words, why cross any of the bridges until we get there even if there might already be some preparedness that surely I don't even want the BTC price to go below $25k, even though I am prepared, just in case it goes down to $13k, and part of the rationale also is that I profit way more from the BTC price going up rather than down, even though I would be able to pick up some extra BTC (or satoshis) if the BTC price were to go down.

Aggressive buying is mostly during an overly discounted Bitcoin market period,  and do so should be done with funds that have no need for for as long as the time can take to make adequate profits in the long term, 
It seems a little normal as we are perceived to be able to afford much larger purchases and with our greed in mind, these thoughts will always be there.
But on the other hand, this kind of aggressiveness will actually disrupt your rhythm especially when doing DCA. because indeed when discussing consistent DCA, the emergence of thoughts of being too impulsive will cause our DCA to be disrupted which makes this a little risky.
I previously made mistakes like this especially when bitcoin was at the price of $20k at that time, even though it was still profitable from a calculation point of view but on the other hand my DCA was disrupted because of the impulsive nature that I did so I had to change from the beginning of the DCA concept that I did and it was actually a little troublesome.
Lum sump? Well, that thought will be on our minds especially when the price falls significantly when there is spare money, I want to buy lum sump but I undo that intention and put more principles on the DCA strategy.

In fact, I don't want to be aggressive with buying at once even though this is a good way to also buy below at once but DCA will be a little chaotic and between once a week it becomes vulnerable to distance because it has bought below, my mind is that even if it continues to DCA with every week it will also be better and will not be a burden.

Now I want to be like flowing water in a river, no matter what the price is, I will try the DCA method.

Ongoing, persistent and consistent DCA seems to be best for people who are in their earliest of days in their BTC accumulation journey, and even if you have been DCA buying on a weekly basis for 1 or 2 years, it can take a long time to build up your overall BTC portfolio size if you are ONLY able to accumulate between $15 to $25 of BTC per week and furthermore, it can be difficult to save money on the side in order to be able to lump sum, especially if the  $15 to $25 of BTC per week amounts that you are buying are really hard to divide  up or to hold some value on the side. 

There sometimes could be events where any of us might come across lump sums of money.. maybe even $1k or $2k once or twice a year, and in those kinds of cases, we might feel that we have fallen into a kind of luxury position in terms of trying to figure out if we want to lump sum buy or DCA or buy on dips or some combination of the three, and surely I have frequently suggested that the default approach should be to consider dividing whatever extra cash that comes in into three parts which are the lump sum, DCA and buying on dips, and then figure out how much to allocate to each of the three categories.. and you may well be more powerfull and resilient as a BTC investor if you are able to build up your own situation in such a way that you always have some fiat that is available that is extra in each of the three categories.. even though part of that cash may well be working too, and we know that some times the BIG price changes can cause some of the categories to either run out or to become extremely depleted, but the DCA should not so easily become depleted so long as you have cash coming in and so long as you consider that you are in your early days of BTC accumulation.. but the longer you accumulate BTC, then the more you might start to consider that you are no longer in your early days of BTC accumulation and you have advanced to a newer level in which you might need to reassess some of your techniques based on where you consider yourself to be.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 09:12:12 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), yudi09 (1)

-
I don't optimistic with bitcoin have another lower price in the future, seems current bitcoin price not really expensive right now and if have much fund is the best opportunity for investing in Bitcoin during with lower price around $25k.

I know it's useful advice, but you have to be able to weigh the risks and adjust the budget proportions so you don't regret it.
There are some things that tend to shake the market quickly so you need to prepare a budget to accumulate, while you can still use 1/3 of your current budget to buy and set aside the other 2/3 for preparation. This is great for dealing with unstable market conditions, it will achieve maximum utilization of your budget.

Currently the price of bitcoin is not expensive compared to its highest price in 2021, but you also need to make adjustments so you don't just focus on current market conditions and forget about other possibilities in the following days.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Greyhats

Activity: 167
Merit: 99

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 09:24:01 PM

This channel dip feels like 15-16k at the end of last year. Am buying deep into it atm
Buying at a price that is too deep will not always be good because you will not get what you want to buy. If you hunt for Bitcoin at that price this year I think it will be difficult for you to get it, but if you don't really mind buying Bitcoin at the $25K level and holding it while waiting for a higher price, I think that's quite logical and very possible for you to do now.

So don't waste your time waiting for a lower price if you have the ability to buy at the current price, because in my opinion the current price of Bitcoin is not that expensive and maybe the opportunity to buy at the current price will not come twice this year, Moreover, next year the price of Bitcoin is predicted to experience a much better increase than this year.

I think you are not understanding what I posted. At no point did I say I was waiting for a lower price. I was saying that this dip feels like the same buying opportunity that presented itself to us in the 15-16k dip. I’m allocating more buying $ at this level on top of any dca I’m doing.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 09:39:18 PM
Merited by Greyhats (1)

This channel dip feels like 15-16k at the end of last year. Am buying deep into it atm

I think you are not understanding what I posted. At no point did I say I was waiting for a lower price. I was saying that this dip feels like the same buying opportunity that presented itself to us in the 15-16k dip. I’m allocating more buying $ at this level on top of any dca I’m doing.

hahahahahaha

I was going to respond to superman184 and say something very similar in regards to what had seemed to have been a misreading (and/or misunderstanding of what you had previously posted), but much better coming from you... and probably was not exactly clear in your first post... that's one of the risks of writing too cryptically and without explanations.

Personally, I enjoy reading some of the details regarding what people are doing, so for example, they might say that they have a regular DCA amount that is weekly or monthly or twice a month, and they might not even say the size of it, but you stated more clearly in your second post that you are continuing with your regular DCA amount and adding more too it.. which seems to show a better understanding of the difference between DCA and buying on dip, even though they frequently will blend because if you keep on buying extra on the dip and then that regularly extra buy on the dip becomes a kind of hybrid of DCA and buying on the dip since you are adding it during a dipping time and then presumptively removing it once BTC prices go above a certain threshold (if we can presume that some day the BTC prices may well end up going up from here).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Greyhats

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 09:44:48 PM

hahahahahaha

I was going to respond to superman184 and say something very similar in regards to what had seemed to have been a misreading (and/or misunderstanding of what you had previously posted), but much better coming from you... and probably was not exactly clear in your first post... that's one of the risks of writing too cryptically and without explanations.

Heh if I have eli5 all my posts there will be mountains of texts but fair point may have been a bit cryptic and I suppose me included English isn’t my first language, things can be misunderstood.
Popkon6

Activity: 588
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 11:57:07 PM

hahahahahaha

Heh if I have eli5 all my posts there will be mountains of texts but fair point may have been a bit cryptic and I suppose me included English isn’t my first language, things can be misunderstood.

Better to invest as per DCA once a month. And if you have a lot of money then definitely invest twice a month according to DCA.

But you must be talking on the other side, it is better not to discuss such things here.

Invest according to DCA for present time then you will be successful in holding for long time. According to the DCA, buying in Bitcoin certainly encourages you to buy more later. Successful whaling stocks can certainly be harvested through DCA using such methods.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 122

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 12:56:18 AM
Merited by Wind_FURY (1)

#Bitcoin    Impulsive Move Nearby. 🚀

The extremely low volatility we are witnessing right now is not something new in #BTC    cycles. It usually lead to impulsive moves.

Pay close attention to the 2nd dip in green 🟢.
In 2016, the crossover after the dip led to an impulsive move to the upside. The same thing occurred in 2019.

The 2nd dip just occurred in 2023.

I know many are expecting a red 🔴 September with a deeper pullback. Yet in markets, as i told you EOY 2022, when too many people are expecting a scenario to occur, each and every time the opposite happens.

Let's see how it plays out this time.
I'll keep you posted. 🫡

Source link

YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 218

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 08:24:31 AM

Let's see how it plays out this time.
I'll keep you posted. 🫡

Source link

Good Job and I Wait for your update. Yes. BTC Price now $25,786 and Market participants tend to switch between the basic emotions of greed and fear. The above elements become very powerful when used in combination. Learning to survive in the market requires us to develop discipline, patience and skill. If we are able to identify pattern formations and project price movements if the entire pattern is successful, it will definitely improve trading. To make profitable trades, again, I think we need to learn how to size the market.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 10:03:07 AM

Better to invest as per DCA once a month. And if you have a lot of money then definitely invest twice a month according to DCA.

Either of the two is a good idea and a suggestion to take, we need to know this that using the DCA pattern is required of us to keep on a constant check on the market volatility and how it rises and fall from the mainstream, we have to have a closer study on the chart, observe the movements and be able to derive out what may be the next expectation on the market to either dump or pump, this will aid our own method of using DCA effectively, whereby we buy immediately we sense the signal for dump and hold while the market pumps and we keep repeating the process althrough out the month.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 12:40:51 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I was saying that this dip feels like the same buying opportunity that presented itself to us in the 15-16k dip. I’m allocating more buying $ at this level on top of any dca I’m doing.
Are you sure that we are not going to see further dips from this level? This very dip has lingered around the 26k region and from experience, when the consolidation is extended, there is always this sharp move in the opposite direction to the real major move. Going by that, I think we might see a little lower prices before the much awaited bull market.

Comparing the present market condition to the 15-16k dip is not perfect to me because while the later happened within a very short period of time, the former is still ongoing for about two months and counting.

So it is best to keep an open mind and DCA is just enough for that. When price lingered around the 29k region, I was tempted to allocate all my funds then through instant execution. Am glad I did not yield to that temptation as I had to set limit orders at different lower price points of which some have been filled at lower prices.  I guess that might be what is going on with you. Anyways, it your funds and your decision to make... just follow your heart.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 03:34:40 PM

#Bitcoin    Impulsive Move Nearby. 🚀

The extremely low volatility we are witnessing right now is not something new in #BTC    cycles. It usually lead to impulsive moves.

You are absolutely correct, the historical patterns indicate that low volatility is often followed by sharp and impulsive moves in Bitcoin price. While predicting future price of Bitcoin is extremely challenging task, considering low liquidity in the market and average buying cost of  Bitcoin in the range of $23,000 to $24,000, according to on-chain analysis, suggest the possibility of further downward movement in Bitcoin's price before any potential reversal becomes evident.

https://markets.chainalysis.com/#trading

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 04:31:38 PM

Aggressive buying is mostly during an overly discounted Bitcoin market period,  and do so should be done with funds that have no need for for as long as the time can take to make adequate profits in the long term, 
It seems a little normal as we are perceived to be able to afford much larger purchases and with our greed in mind, these thoughts will always be there.
But on the other hand, this kind of aggressiveness will actually disrupt your rhythm especially when doing DCA. because indeed when discussing consistent DCA, the emergence of thoughts of being too impulsive will cause our DCA to be disrupted which makes this a little risky.
I previously made mistakes like this especially when bitcoin was at the price of $20k at that time, even though it was still profitable from a calculation point of view but on the other hand my DCA was disrupted because of the impulsive nature that I did so I had to change from the beginning of the DCA concept that I did and it was actually a little troublesome.
Lum sump? Well, that thought will be on our minds especially when the price falls significantly when there is spare money, I want to buy lum sump but I undo that intention and put more principles on the DCA strategy.

In fact, I don't want to be aggressive with buying at once even though this is a good way to also buy below at once but DCA will be a little chaotic and between once a week it becomes vulnerable to distance because it has bought below, my mind is that even if it continues to DCA with every week it will also be better and will not be a burden.

Now I want to be like flowing water in a river, no matter what the price is, I will try the DCA method.

That's the point I want to make in this case, even though in the end everyone has some views and lum slump is also the way of some people but if we really want good results then focus on being in a strategy that has a very high chance of being with DCA because in the end when we are at the starting point for investment DCA is one of the strategies and methods that are very good to do and it has been tested by some of our predecessors who have done the same strategy so in this case DCA is like a good benchmark especially for beginners.

It does not mean that we should not do lum slump like some other people who do it but it is better to focus on the most possible conditions for ourselves now. I don't have any problem if other people do lum slump because they also have their own strategies but for us as people who can be said to be new, it would be better to do the DCA strategy because this has a better probability for us as a beginner in bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Greyhats

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 04:43:18 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (2)

Are you sure that we are not going to see further dips from this level? This very dip has lingered around the 26k region and from experience, when the consolidation is extended, there is always this sharp move in the opposite direction to the real major move. Going by that, I think we might see a little lower prices before the much awaited bull market.

When i consider what is a dip I think about the % diff between the last level and where it sits currently. I also look thru my dca accounting see how much I bought at that level previously. I look at some charts too and look at times it stayed at that level  etc. you can never be too sure that it’s going to dip further or not however even if you get it wrong your dca will scoop it up. I don’t really get into trying to time it with ta and squiggly lines and other such rubbish. I make decision and go with it. Over time I have built up a pretty good consensus of what is a dip and what is not a dip. It’s not always right but who cares I accumulate. If you constantly second guess your decision ie you think it will go lower then you never will buy.

Comparing the present market condition to the 15-16k dip is not perfect to me because while the later happened within a very short period of time, the former is still ongoing for about two months and counting.

Look at how long it was in that dip channel at that level. When I look at my avg price on my dca accounting it’s was

Aug 22k
Sep 19.3k
Oct 18.9k
Nov 17.4k
Dec 16.5k

Now when I compare this is to last two months

Jul 30.3k
Aug 26.8k
Sep(mtd) 25.2k

This enough data for me to say they are similar and there is a good chance we are in another great buying opportunity. Time will tell if Oct goes lower or parity(buy more dips + dca) or up(dca)

I think JJG said this somewhere I make more money when the price goes up, so like this I’m not wishing for the price to go down but if it does I’m prepared for it. I can buy the dip and hodl

So it is best to keep an open mind and DCA is just enough for that. When price lingered around the 29k region, I was tempted to allocate all my funds then through instant execution. Am glad I did not yield to that temptation as I had to set limit orders at different lower price points of which some have been filled at lower prices.  I guess that might be what is going on with you. Anyways, it your funds and your decision to make... just follow your heart.

The problem and I also had overcome this same problem is that I needed a push in the direction to decide what was a dip and what wasn’t a dip to make a call on whether to buy extra on top of my dca with a fairly good conviction when making the decision to. It’s so easy to fall into the trap of it might go lower and not buying extra and it goes up. Another trap is your dip allocation, I allocate per dip, have it set at 33% of reserve this amount is somewhat arbitrary depending on my conviction of the dip and what my data is guiding me to do. I also find I can replenish the 66% before I need it again.

AprilioMP

Activity: 392
Merit: 361

Forum Only For Fun

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 06:07:17 PM

Good Job and I Wait for your update.
You can follow the next news from the Sumber Twitter account quoted by 100% by him no need to wait for an update from him. It is not the original speculation that comes from him.

There are very many verified badge accounts that provide information about the speculation of Bitcoin and other crypto prices.

If we are able to identify pattern formations and project price movements if the entire pattern is successful, it will definitely improve trading. To make profitable trades, again, I think we need to learn how to size the market.
Measuring the market is not easy as measuring the distance units or units of length that we have learned at school. When it's time Bitcoin has increased based on the level of supply and demand, all speculation changes and many speculators provide their new speculation. It's like a habit that I see.

Mndset that should be used as a pattern by us in waiting for times when all predictions and speculation of Bitcoin prices reach a new ATH is to be willing to use every income to increase the volume of bitcoin in the deposit wallet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 06:26:04 PM

Your choice of DCA frequency is not very much connected to whether or not you have "a lot of money", even though sometimes the fees could affect frequency of DCA for those who have very low amounts of money.

But you must be talking on the other side, it is better not to discuss such things here.

You are speaking gobble-dee-gook Popkon6.

Invest according to DCA for present time then you will be successful in holding for long time.

how long you hold is likely a separate decision from the various ways that you choose to accumulate your BTC.

According to the DCA, buying in Bitcoin certainly encourages you to buy more later.

Do you think so?  There are ways to fuck up DCA too.. including overdoing it in such a way that you have failed/refused to adequately account for your cashflows and expenses...

DCA will mostly work as long as you don't overdo it.. but surely it has to apply to an asset like bitcoin that has decently strong presumptions of underlying value that will cause the price to go up in the longer run... .so most of the the ways to screw up DCA in regards to bitcoin would be to overdo it..

And of course this thread is not just about DCA.. DCA is not even in the title.. we are talking about buy the dip and HODL.. so those are surely trade off accumulation approaches that should be accounted for in order to attempt to mostly stay topical to the thread, especially in a thread like this.

Successful whaling stocks can certainly be harvested through DCA using such methods.

What the fuck is whaling stocks and why should we give any shits?

We are talking about bitcoin here.  Does "whaling stocks" somehow have any relationship to BTC?

I know many are expecting a red 🔴 September with a deeper pullback. Yet in markets, as i told you EOY 2022, when too many people are expecting a scenario to occur, each and every time the opposite happens.

Those are not even your own words, you fuck..   Maybe you could at least put quotes around your long quoting of others in which we can ONLY figure out that they are not your words by having to click on an outside link.

By the way, there is a bit of hyperbole going on in the statement in regards to "each and every time the opposite happens"

That's bullshit.

Whenever anyone uses absolute language, they are either saying or strongly implying that there is some kind of a guarantee.. which our spidey senses should be going up whenever we see people using those kinds of words in their predictions of the future... or even whether such representation is really even true about the past.

DVlog

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 06:31:09 PM

hahahahahaha

Personally, I enjoy reading some of the details regarding what people are doing, so for example, they might say that they have a regular DCA amount that is weekly or monthly or twice a month, and they might not even say the size of it, but you stated more clearly in your second post that you are continuing with your regular DCA amount and adding more too it.. which seems to show a better understanding of the difference between DCA and buying on dip, even though they frequently will blend because if you keep on buying extra on the dip and then that regularly extra buy on the dip becomes a kind of hybrid of DCA and buying on the dip since you are adding it during a dipping time and then presumptively removing it once BTC prices go above a certain threshold (if we can presume that some day the BTC prices may well end up going up from here).

This might be the reason I am not doing DCA instead I am doing SIP( Systematic Investment Plans ) Every time i see a dip in the market I buy as much as i can. I am not investing every month but I am investing regularly which makes it more adaptable and flexible for the volatile market when for a strategy like DCA you need to invest a constant amount in regular intervals. DCA can reduce emotional decision making but SIP strategy can make you more disciplined psychologically. Also, DCA costs more transaction fees because of the frequent transaction that needs to be done. I think SIP is not as popular as DCA because i haven't found too many people talking about this. ansaction

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 06:51:30 PM

hahahahahaha

This might be the reason I am not doing DCA instead I am doing SIP( Systematic Investment Plans ) Every time i see a dip in the market I buy as much as i can. I am not investing every month but I am investing regularly which makes it more adaptable and flexible for the volatile market when for a strategy like DCA you need to invest a constant amount in regular intervals. DCA can reduce emotional decision making but SIP strategy can make you more disciplined psychologically. Also, DCA costs more transaction fees because of the frequent transaction that needs to be done. I think SIP is not as popular as DCA because i haven't found too many people talking about this. ansaction

I am going to suggest that your description of SIP does not sound like it is anything that special because in the way that you describe it, it is not that much of a variation of DCA.. and it largely sounds like a variation of DCA... especially since the intervals of DCA can spread out too.. and so your mere assertion that you are attempting to be strategic with when you are employ your DCA in order to attempt to buy on dips, but you are still attempting to buy regularly, so in essence you are still attempting to do your own variation of DCA.

Now, on the other hand, if you tell me that you are ONLY attempting to buy on the dips and you just let the incoming money build up until your buy on the dip formula triggers, then maybe in that case you might not be DCA'ing.. but even those who are buying on the dip will sometimes start to get anxious if they have several months of cash building up and not getting put to work (out of concern that the BTC price might not dip anymore).

Agbamoni

Activity: 322
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 06:58:09 PM

That's the point I want to make in this case, even though in the end everyone has some views and lum slump is also the way of some people but if we really want good results then focus on being in a strategy that has a very high chance of being with DCA because in the end when we are at the starting point for investment DCA is one of the strategies and methods that are very good to do and it has been tested by some of our predecessors who have done the same strategy so in this case DCA is like a good benchmark especially for beginners.

It does not mean that we should not do lum slump like some other people who do it but it is better to focus on the most possible conditions for ourselves now. I don't have any problem if other people do lum slump because they also have their own strategies but for us as people who can be said to be new, it would be better to do the DCA strategy because this has a better probability for us as a beginner in bitcoin.

Having a strategy and not rushing into things is important. I'm always thinking about the future, and I don't believe in investing just for quick profits, especially with Bitcoin. I like that many people here focus on long-term goals. One reason I don't invest a large sum all at once is because it's better to start early when you have the money and not wait for the huge capital to be there. If I try to save up a big amount to invest later, I might end up spending it on something else. So, I prefer to invest $100 from each paycheck, spreading it out over 3-12 months. This way, I can accumulate more Bitcoin over time.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
DVlog

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 07:08:55 PM

hahahahahaha

I am going to suggest that your description of SIP does not sound like it is anything that special because in the way that you describe it, it is not that much of a variation of DCA.. and it largely sounds like a variation of DCA... especially since the intervals of DCA can spread out too.. and so your mere assertion that you are attempting to be strategic with when you are employ your DCA in order to attempt to buy on dips, but you are still attempting to buy regularly, so in essence you are still attempting to do your own variation of DCA.

Now, on the other hand, if you tell me that you are ONLY attempting to buy on the dips and you just let the incoming money build up until your buy on the dip formula triggers, then maybe in that case you might not be DCA'ing.. but even those who are buying on the dip will sometimes start to get anxious if they have several months of cash building up and not getting put to work (out of concern that the BTC price might not dip anymore).

Yes, you are right i am only purchasing when my dip formula triggers. Because of this always have funds when the market crashes. After investing that money i started saving my money for the next dip and in this way, I have been buying for the last 2 years. I need to take a look at all my transactions to calculate an average but i am confident that i have more than those who are doing DCA a regular intervals. I know bitcoin investors feel anxious if they have any cash in their hands. They wanted to buy more Bitcoin no matter what the price is. That is why i mentioned that SIP makes people psychologically disciplined.

(out of concern that the BTC price might not dip anymore)

Maybe you are right this time but i am expecting a last one before the halving. If your prediction becomes true then i will buy everything i have one month before halving. This is my plan for now. Crypto is full of surprises so who knows what happens next? One negative news we will dip or one positive news we will pump.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 07:16:16 PM

[edited out]
Yes, you are right i am only purchasing when my dip formula triggers. Because of this always have funds when the market crashes. After investing that money i started saving my money for the next dip and in this way, I have been buying for the last 2 years. I need to take a look at all my transactions to calculate an average but i am confident that i have more than those who are doing DCA a regular intervals. I know bitcoin investors feel anxious if they have any cash in their hands. They wanted to buy more Bitcoin no matter what the price is. That is why i mentioned that SIP makes people psychologically disciplined.

I don't have any objection to what you are doing or even any kind of dispute that your system is able to beat a pure DCA approach. 

However, your approach is likely much better applied after you have already accumulated a decent amount of BTC rather than an approach for either a beginner no coiner/low coiner or someone who considers themselves to be in very early stages of BTC accumulation...  but surely once you might have already crossed some BTC accumulation threshold, then there can be a decent amount of advantages to customize your strategies or even to move away from DCA and more into Buying on dip or some variation of those which seems to be what your SIP approach represents.

Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 405 »
  Print  

Jump to: