Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 77415 times)
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 05:37:10 PM
Merited by Agbamoni (2)

Applying DCA to shitcoins can amount to a total waste of time because before you complete six months to one year of accumulation, you would have been holding a worthless bag of garbage; the founders would have sold and left. Just like you said, limiting the discussion to Bitcoin eliminates major unnecessary distractions and also have this way of infusing in the minds of the participants here that Bitcoin is the real deal
I don't see any reason why one should be hodling shitcoins in the first place. They usually end up worthless, so if you're planning to use the Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) method, it's smarter to do it with Bitcoin. At least with Bitcoin, you're not likely to waste a lot of time and money on a bad investment. I believe we should stop discussing shitcoins in this thread, as suggested by JayJuanGee, because they don't belong here.

Shit coins create a form of scare, doubt and distrust to people new in the crypto space as many of them made investment in them and got ripped. Majority of shit coins are Ponzi schemes by their creators just to scam those with poor knowledge of Bitcoin Bitcoin is unique and it is the only coin I deem worth hodling.Even the word "Hodl" is unique to Bitcoin

Many people have a negative view of Bitcoin because of bad experiences with other altcoins or rather 'shitcoins. Some of these less reliable coins have tricked people into thinking they're better than Bitcoin, leading to a lot of disappointment and financial loss. This has made people hesitant about investing because if something seems too good to be true, it probably isn't. Imagine being promised $100--200 daily but ending up with worthless coins after investing that would make someone think that all cryptocurrencies are scams. For those interested in Bitcoin, it's important to learn from trustworthy sources and do their own research. Bitcoin is a genuine and superior cryptocurrency, so if anyone wants to invest, Bitcoin is 100% the safer choice.
There is no better option than investing in Bitcoin, not even any option but it has become a fact how Bitcoin has stupendously been the pioneer of other altcoins in the market claiming to compete. What more evidence needs to be brought to bear in the matter of this shit coins being compared to Bitcoin.

Having those negative view because of late experience from those altcoins is not justifying to propose they are much better than Bitcoin or even worse as same as Bitcoin. No altcoins can survive the rate of volatility at which Bitcoin has experienced, we all should know by now that investment on altcoins is for a short term and once dey experience a dump in price it becomes a rug pull
When dealing with altcoins we ought to be very careful, know when to buy and how fast to sell because most of them are just schemes for a one time and few weeks profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 07:27:58 PM

With the right mindset, to hold against sharp drops in price will not be a problem because the confidence will be there that Bitcoin will always recover.
I agree with everything that you said in your post except the last line (above), and it is problematic to believe that the bitcoin price will "always recover," even if we know historically the BTC price has trended up, and there is no real evidence that the UP trend in bitcoin is going to stop, but it is still not guaranteed to go up. so it is inaccurate to use the term "always" whether you are merely thinking it in your mind or believing that it is actually going to happen that way and that is the reason why you might end up overly leveraging into bitcoin because you wrongly have those beliefs about bitcoin being "guaranteed" to go up..
You are right, there is no guarantees even in life. I just used that for emphasis but it turned out to be wrong. You will agree with me that investing in Bitcoin requires some form of trust and confidence that it will be worth the funds injected into it even if this is a passive income.

I am not sure if I agree because it still seems to be in your head that the BTC price is going to go up no matter what, which is not true.  We cannot really know the future until it arrives, and even if a future that had a 10% chance of happening ends up happening then that one becomes 100%, even though there were a variety of alternative futures that had better chances at an earlier date.

We should be able to hold simultaneous ideas in our head at the same time.. and for example if we describe what we expect to be the future until January and then we also have another future that we are describing until April 2024 and then another that we are describing until October 2024, and then some variation ends up happening in that the future that we expected in January 2024 does not end up happening, but instead one of our 10% scenarios ended up happening, it would thereafter be foolish for us to keep our ideas of what will happen in April 2024 and what will happen in October 2024 as the same, we have to adjust our opinion based on the real status in January 2024 rather than what we thought that it was going to be because a less probable set of events ended up playing out that affects the likelihood of all future events thereafter.

Anything contrary to having faith in Bitcoin might lead to panic and sometimes giving in to fear from those spreading fud.

We can still stick with our main ideas, even if some things might not end up playing out how we expected, but we might have to make some adjustments - and I doubt that any adjustment should be attempting to not deal with facts in front of us.. and also sometimes we might be having our own doubts based on our not having enough information to fill the gaps in terms of making sure that we need to stick with our investment thesis.

I think that part of the reason that we can sometimes stick with our original thesis is because we do not overly invest into bitcoin or anything else in order that we are either scared out of our investment or that we cannot tolerate bitcoin going to zero, or some other scenario that might not mean that it goes to zero but it fails to go up or that it actually goes down for way longer than we had expected.

However, that does not mean we should not exercise caution while investing. Having gone back to read my post, it is obvious I expressed my confidence in Bitcoin beyond the limit and that is not correct.

Sure, we can attempt to be ongoingly aggressive in our investment into bitcoin, but we still may well need to live with various scenarios in which the BTC price might not be performing even close to what we had expected, and there might not even be any new facts or logic to cause us to change our perspective or lose conviction in the strength of bitcoin as an investment, but still there could be times when the market moves against us for way longer than seems rational (or even possible).

I'm a dutiful follower of the DCA method, observing all that it stated and applying some finetuning like setting aside emergency funds so that I will not give in to the urge to sell when I shouldn't. Therefore, my confidence in Bitcoin is still within my limits as I have not taken actions that shows otherwise.

You may well be doing all of the right things, but then if you start to proclaim that it is certain that a certain outcome is going to happen, then you are likely going to get some pushback, even if you end up being correct, and even if others might largely agree with you, they might not agree with you that the outcome that you are describing is certain... even if bitcoin is likely to be amongst the best of investments currently available to a broad section of people, and it might even be the best investment, but being the best does not even make it certain.

With the right mindset, to hold against sharp drops in price will not be a problem because the confidence will be there that Bitcoin will always recover.
I agree with everything that you said in your post except the last line (above), and it is problematic to believe that the bitcoin price will "always recover," even if we know historically the BTC price has trended up, and there is no real evidence that the UP trend in bitcoin is going to stop, but it is still not guaranteed to go up. so it is inaccurate to use the term "always" whether you are merely thinking it in your mind or believing that it is actually going to happen that way and that is the reason why you might end up overly leveraging into bitcoin because you wrongly have those beliefs about bitcoin being "guaranteed" to go up.

Don't get me wrong.  Bitcoin is likely one of the best, if not the best investments currently available on a widespread basis and to everyone in the world, even though surely some people might not be in a financial and/or psychological position to be able to buy bitcoin, but bitcoin is still available to everyone and is likely a place that everyone should be putting some value and storing it for the longer term of 4-10 years or more.. but at the same time, the amount that anyone puts into bitcoin should be tempered by ongoing thinking that bitcoin is not guaranteed to go up.. even though it remains amongst the best of investments, if not the best investment and individuals are at the same time able to tailor the amount that they put into bitcoin to their own situations.
That is why bitcoin investment should only be on a long-term basis, because to be able to substantially guarantee profits merging it has to take a wide spread of time in between and choosing a 4 to 6+ years time frame could be the best possible approach to doing that, although we can still take advantage of the occasional market ups and down in between the line, caused by Bitcoin market volatilities, but doing so need a lot of speculative knowledge tools and data that can help you make the best market decision at all time and how much of your funds you chuck out to speculate the price and do a few DCA in between the line.

Probably it might seem that I am quibbling about language.. which surely might be true, yet it still seems that the long time frame does not cause BTC's price rise to become guaranteed, even though it seems that if the fundamentals are remaining strong then the odds become more and more certain, without ever becoming guaranteed... even if we look at a longer timeline.... the long time frame gets us through volatility.. but does not resolve the overall question and the concern of not investing more than you can lose in the case that bitcoin prices might not end up going up.

but yeah, each of us can look at past charts and see bitcoin's short-term volatility to be all over the place and we can see that historically BTC's price trajectory continues to go upwards with the passage of time, but the mere fact that bitcoin's chart has continued to go up with the passage of time does not make it guaranteed to go up into the future... even with abilities to ride out seemingly inevitably ongoing up and down battles that are likely going to continue in the coming 4-10 and even probably more than 20 years into the future, even though sure it is possible to resolve some of the bitcoin matters more quickly, but I am not going to assume bitcoin's volatility to resolve itself with the mere passage of time and I am not going to expect that BTC's price is guaranteed to go upward, even though DCA is based on a presumption that BTC prices continue to go up.. so DCA is a great strategy for bitcoin since bitcoin has strong upward price tendencies that are likely to continue.. but still not guaranteed to continue.

As I said in doing so one needs a balanced physiological state of mind and also a high level of confidence in their decision and DCA analysis, because failure to follow such rules may lead to financial losses caused by bad decisions because of lack of knowledge of the market,  but if you just invest in Bitcoin for the long term base, this becomes better and easier to manage than it is with being a market speculator as a beginner.

I am not going to argue about any of that... and I suppose my main quibble is about any proclamations that the BTC price is guaranteed or even close to guaranteed to go up... even though it is probably one of the best investments currently in existence, especially on a widespread basis, but there are still a lot of ways to screw it up, and DCA and other balancing matters can at least lessen the chances of screwing up in regards to NOT investing more than you can afford to lose in the event that bitcoin did not either go up or even that it might end up going down or sideways.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 07:51:16 PM

I agree with everything that you said in your post except the last line (above), and it is problematic to believe that the bitcoin price will "always recover," even if we know historically the BTC price has trended up, and there is no real evidence that the UP trend in bitcoin is going to stop, but it is still not guaranteed to go up. so it is inaccurate to use the term "always" whether you are merely thinking it in your mind or believing that it is actually going to happen that way and that is the reason why you might end up overly leveraging into bitcoin because you wrongly have those beliefs about bitcoin being "guaranteed" to go up.

Don't get me wrong.  Bitcoin is likely one of the best, if not the best investments currently available on a widespread basis and to everyone in the world, even though surely some people might not be in a financial and/or psychological position to be able to buy bitcoin, but bitcoin is still available to everyone and is likely a place that everyone should be putting some value and storing it for the longer term of 4-10 years or more.. but at the same time, the amount that anyone puts into bitcoin should be tempered by ongoing thinking that bitcoin is not guaranteed to go up.. even though it remains amongst the best of investments, if not the best investment and individuals are at the same time able to tailor the amount that they put into bitcoin to their own situations.
That is why bitcoin investment should only be on a long-term basis, because to be able to substantially guarantee profits merging it has to take a wide spread of time in between and choosing a 4 to 6+ years time frame could be the best possible approach to doing that, although we can still take advantage of the occasional market ups and down in between the line, caused by Bitcoin market volatilities, but doing so need a lot of speculative knowledge tools and data that can help you make the best market decision at all time and how much of your funds you chuck out to speculate the price and do a few DCA in between the line.
As I said in doing so one needs a balanced physiological state of mind and also a high level of confidence in their decision and DCA analysis, because failure to follow such rules may lead to financial losses caused by bad decisions because of lack of knowledge of the market,  but if you just invest in Bitcoin for the long term base, this becomes better and easier to manage than it is with being a market speculator as a beginner.
It is impossible to predict the price movement of bitcoin with even the best market tools because it is just like you predicting what will happen tomorrow and get it right, which we have very slim or no chance to know what will happen next week. If it is possible to use the best market tools to understand the price movement of bitcoin then a lot of traders will make profit, but rather only 10% of traders benefits from bitcoin trade and still the 10% of traders run at lost sometimes. No need for all the worries and waste of time reading charts and following bitcoin price to know what happens because just a slight mistake in your decision, and the market goes opposite, you will regret. Long term investment on bitcoin and buying buying at every week or every month interval through DCA is the best approach and the key to success in your bitcoin journey, if you want to benefit from your bitcoin investment journey. What is worth doing is worth doing well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 08:14:13 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I agree with everything that you said in your post except the last line (above), and it is problematic to believe that the bitcoin price will "always recover," even if we know historically the BTC price has trended up, and there is no real evidence that the UP trend in bitcoin is going to stop, but it is still not guaranteed to go up. so it is inaccurate to use the term "always" whether you are merely thinking it in your mind or believing that it is actually going to happen that way and that is the reason why you might end up overly leveraging into bitcoin because you wrongly have those beliefs about bitcoin being "guaranteed" to go up..
You are right, there is no guarantees even in life. I just used that for emphasis but it turned out to be wrong. You will agree with me that investing in Bitcoin requires some form of trust and confidence that it will be worth the funds injected into it even if this is a passive income.

I am not sure if I agree because it still seems to be in your head that the BTC price is going to go up no matter what, which is not true.  We cannot really know the future until it arrives, and even if a future that had a 10% chance of happening ends up happening then that one becomes 100%, even though there were a variety of alternative futures that had better chances at an earlier date.

I think it's too early to say or even conclude that Bitcoin will always increase, on the other hand it is a pretty good perspective in terms of more convincing ourselves of the accumulation of bitcoin that we are living, but on the other hand it will not always be like that, this is a market that in general will not always be in accordance with what we always expect and of course none other than that because of the risk opportunities that can suddenly befall us without warning. So of course I agree with you that the future cannot always be predicted accurately, and maybe we can only speculate a little with some potential indications of what will happen in the next few years to Bitcoin.

We will only be able to know for sure when it actually happens to confirm whether our previous predictions were right or wrong. If indeed the future, especially about Bitcoin, can be predicted with 100% accuracy then I think some risk management will not be useful, because they already know that that way they will definitely get profit. On the other hand, basically yes, we can only hope for the best along with several other actions as supporters of Bitcoin accumulation such as the knowledge and knowledge we have and also do not forget to always be firm on planning and risk management to minimize things (losses) that are not desired.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 08:35:08 PM

Bitcoin is undoubtedly the best form of crypto investment as Bitcoin has shown promising potential over a long period of time now however it still is a crypto currency therefore it takes being a Bitcoin optimists to keep in mind that Bitcoin has a zero percent chance of dipping exponentially.However the Bitcoin trust is reasonable and rational because it really has not failed In a long time so it's chances of dipping is almost zero but not zero.I wouldn't say hodl wisely in Bitcoin but hodl with optimism.

Hodl based on one's own policy will not be wrong as long as we apply it to Bitcoin even though it also requires optimism to carry out this. Because everyone can see the evidence of what has happened to Bitcoin, so there is no reason to doubt and not be optimistic in applying hodl wisely when you already have Bitcoin or when you have bought Bitcoin due to a very deep love for Bitcoin. A great feeling of liking will make everyone have more confidence in Bitcoin which can also give rise to a high sense of optimism to continue to hold Bitcoin as the best cryptocurrency that many people have seen for a long time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 616

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 09:03:28 PM

Maybe what you said is quite correct because if they are long-term Bitcoin investors they don't need any tactics in chart analysis strategies to make Bitcoin purchases because they can buy gradually with DCA at each stage. Another thing like what Saylor has done is where he doesn't care about the price because he buys and accumulates BTC in his portfolio. Apart from that, the most profitable purchase is of course to wait for the price to dip and hold for the long term as in the main discussion of this thread.

Every Bitcoin investor, whether they play in the long term or short term, definitely wants to achieve big profits on the investments they have made so far. I think basically those who bought at the $15K dip of course they have made quite a big profit from this rising moment. Maybe the big dream is $100k in the next few years and all of that will be a big win if the holders are able to hold BTC until BTC reaches $100k.

You still seem to be assuming some kind of need to sell your BTC, and sure i have no problem with members who develop strategies to sell some of their BTC at various points as the BTC price rises, but stil does not necessarily mean that there is a need to consider any kind of a target BTC price as if that would be triggering some kind of larger level sales of BTC rather than just merely shaving off BTC from time to time, whether the price is at $100k or 5$50k or whatever, and probably at some point if BTC prices keep going up the $100k will end up being a floor rather than a ceiling.

My entry-level fuck you status chart may well not be exactly accurate but it projects $100k becoming a kind of floor price for bitcoin in late 2026 to early 2027, so it is not really that far away to be thinking about $100k as a point in which anyone should really be wanting to sell his/her coins unless s/he has largely reached some kind of a status in which s/he believes himself/her self to have more than a sufficient amount of coins and can therefore shave off BTC at any point that s/he wants to.. but not necessarily selling the whole stash but instead just selling some small amounts that might be needed from time to time..
You could interpret my post in the direction of selling BTC, which in fact I don't assume that's the case. Yes, at this stage, perhaps my opinion is that the investment we make will of course have a target of achieving success in long-term planning. Especially in the long term, of course we have the desire to be able to generate a greater ROI and the $100k benchmark is mostly targeted by them, even though they won't selling later. But the achievements they have made are certainly a benchmark for success in holding in the long term.

In holding in the long term there are certainly many difficult trials that we have to face and I think you have felt it when the dump and went up drastically but you were able to hold on to your BTC holdings. Of course that is a big achievement that you have had in planning in the long term. That's the point I might have assumed in the previous post.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 09:16:04 PM

Maybe what you said is quite correct because if they are long-term Bitcoin investors they don't need any tactics in chart analysis strategies to make Bitcoin purchases because they can buy gradually with DCA at each stage. Another thing like what Saylor has done is where he doesn't care about the price because he buys and accumulates BTC in his portfolio. Apart from that, the most profitable purchase is of course to wait for the price to dip and hold for the long term as in the main discussion of this thread.

Every Bitcoin investor, whether they play in the long term or short term, definitely wants to achieve big profits on the investments they have made so far. I think basically those who bought at the $15K dip of course they have made quite a big profit from this rising moment. Maybe the big dream is $100k in the next few years and all of that will be a big win if the holders are able to hold BTC until BTC reaches $100k.

You still seem to be assuming some kind of need to sell your BTC, and sure i have no problem with members who develop strategies to sell some of their BTC at various points as the BTC price rises, but stil does not necessarily mean that there is a need to consider any kind of a target BTC price as if that would be triggering some kind of larger level sales of BTC rather than just merely shaving off BTC from time to time, whether the price is at $100k or 5$50k or whatever, and probably at some point if BTC prices keep going up the $100k will end up being a floor rather than a ceiling.

My entry-level fuck you status chart may well not be exactly accurate but it projects $100k becoming a kind of floor price for bitcoin in late 2026 to early 2027, so it is not really that far away to be thinking about $100k as a point in which anyone should really be wanting to sell his/her coins unless s/he has largely reached some kind of a status in which s/he believes himself/her self to have more than a sufficient amount of coins and can therefore shave off BTC at any point that s/he wants to.. but not necessarily selling the whole stash but instead just selling some small amounts that might be needed from time to time..
You could interpret my post in the direction of selling BTC, which in fact I don't assume that's the case. Yes, at this stage, perhaps my opinion is that the investment we make will of course have a target of achieving success in long-term planning. Especially in the long term, of course we have the desire to be able to generate a greater ROI and the $100k benchmark is mostly targeted by them, even though they won't selling later. But the achievements they have made are certainly a benchmark for success in holding in the long term.

In holding in the long term there are certainly many difficult trials that we have to face and I think you have felt it when the dump and went up drastically but you were able to hold on to your BTC holdings. Of course that is a big achievement that you have had in planning in the long term. That's the point I might have assumed in the previous post.

Yes.. I had meant to put a link to My entry-level fuck you status chart.. so I fixed it in the earlier post.. and it mostly seems that we are agreeing.. just phrasing some of the topics differently... and so sometimes things do become more concrete after time has passed, but at the same time, it can be good to have a plan too.. so that we may well be in a better place if the BTC price ends up playing out in a positive direction, then it will make more sense to look at what we might want to do, based on where we are at, and if anyone is ongoingly accumulating bitcoin, then there can be a lot of test of the resolve if the BTC price goes up 3x, 5x, 10x or some higher amount and then comes back down with a correction that might be more than 50% or maybe even in the 60% to 80% levels... so how to manage that cannot necessarily be easy.. and we cannot even be sure how closely future cycles will look in comparison to our past cycles.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 09:40:45 PM

Bitcoin is undoubtedly the best form of crypto investment as Bitcoin has shown promising potential over a long period of time now however it still is a crypto currency therefore it takes being a Bitcoin optimists to keep in mind that Bitcoin has a zero percent chance of dipping exponentially.However the Bitcoin trust is reasonable and rational because it really has not failed In a long time so it's chances of dipping is almost zero but not zero.I wouldn't say hodl wisely in Bitcoin but hodl with optimism.

Hodl based on one's own policy will not be wrong as long as we apply it to Bitcoin even though it also requires optimism to carry out this. Because everyone can see the evidence of what has happened to Bitcoin, so there is no reason to doubt and not be optimistic in applying hodl wisely when you already have Bitcoin or when you have bought Bitcoin due to a very deep love for Bitcoin. A great feeling of liking will make everyone have more confidence in Bitcoin which can also give rise to a high sense of optimism to continue to hold Bitcoin as the best cryptocurrency that many people have seen for a long time.
holding bitcoin must be wise, that is the most important thing... everyone who buys bitcoin with the aim of long-term HODL, must have good financial planning to avoid failure to do "HODL" in the future, you or your relatives will definitely one day experience sadness or suffering from illness and how do you cover all that when you don't have emergency money or savings, bitcoin is a very volatile asset and its price is predicted to exceed $100k, so i am very confident about the future of bitcoin, some people suggest diversifying investment assets that i own but i am only more confident about Bitcoin, the others are not convincing at all.

Salahmu

Activity: 406
Merit: 269

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 09:45:45 PM

I think it's too early to say or even conclude that Bitcoin will always increase, on the other hand it is a pretty good perspective in terms of more convincing ourselves of the accumulation of bitcoin that we are living, but on the other hand it will not always be like that, this is a market that in general will not always be in accordance with what we always expect and of course none other than that because of the risk opportunities that can suddenly befall us without warning.
Yeah that's true, is actually too early to predict what will become the price of bitcoin now because Nothing is certain in times of the price right now and even considering the halving that's yet to come so perhaps we shouldn't dwell more on knowing what the price of Bitcoin will be before the year will runs out.

But however in as much as we feel is too early to predict the price of Bitcoin but one thing is for sure that some day in the future the price of Bitcoin will surely grow even more than our expectation, so emphasizing on the price of Bitcoin right now is just like a way to motivate themselves that they made a right decision on choosing Bitcoin amd the importance to continue accumulating Bitcoin, but perhaps one of things I realized from most people is that they tend to invest more if there are being listing to speculation about Bitcoin price, which gives them more courage to no that investing on Bitcoin will never be a waste for them.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 574
Merit: 514

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 09:57:03 PM

Many people have a negative view of Bitcoin because of bad experiences with other altcoins or rather 'shitcoins. Some of these less reliable coins have tricked people into thinking they're better than Bitcoin, leading to a lot of disappointment and financial loss. This has made people hesitant about investing because if something seems too good to be true, it probably isn't. Imagine being promised $100--200 daily but ending up with worthless coins after investing that would make someone think that all cryptocurrencies are scams. For those interested in Bitcoin, it's important to learn from trustworthy sources and do their own research. Bitcoin is a genuine and superior cryptocurrency, so if anyone wants to invest, Bitcoin is 100% the safer choice.

You know, some (not all) of those people who have negative view about Bitcoin are obviously the cause of their predicament in the sense that they got greedy and was deceived because of promise of huge APY that most of those altcoin project have promise them, some people too became greedy in the sense that, after they buy thousands or millions of coin at a cheap price, the coin will pump and they will be seeing a good profit bit they will not sell because they want it to go further, they forget to realize that altcoins in not Bitcoin, Bitcoin always have the bull and bears season that repeatedly happens but altcoins pump and dump is just something that can happen once or randomly and if the investors is not lucky to sell on the first pump, then that will be a total loss for them because the token might not pump again

After some of these people have fallen victim, they will begin to influence others negatively about Bitcoin, meanwhile they were fooled by altcoins.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Winterfrost

Activity: 586
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 12:33:14 AM

I think it's too early to say or even conclude that Bitcoin will always increase, on the other hand it is a pretty good perspective in terms of more convincing ourselves of the accumulation of bitcoin that we are living, but on the other hand it will not always be like that, this is a market that in general will not always be in accordance with what we always expect and of course none other than that because of the risk opportunities that can suddenly befall us without warning.
Yeah that's true, is actually too early to predict what will become the price of bitcoin now because Nothing is certain in times of the price right now and even considering the halving that's yet to come so perhaps we shouldn't dwell more on knowing what the price of Bitcoin will be before the year will runs out.

Whether early or late, predicting the price of Bitcoin should not be taken as a priority. In my opinion what should be focused more on should be how to accumulate Bitcoin if we do not have enough to fulfill our quest before the next bull run. Look at how often Bitcoin price changes, it will be disappointing if the price eventually goes to the peak sooner and we do not have enough in our bag. Its really annoying when I see people claiming to be HODL but they cant get their eyes off the Bitcoin price, its literally the behavior of an investor who is dreaming of being a trader to me. Instead they should just gamble their fund rather be deceiving themselves.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 01:13:43 AM

Whether early or late, predicting the price of Bitcoin should not be taken as a priority. In my opinion what should be focused more on should be how to accumulate Bitcoin if we do not have enough to fulfill our quest before the next bull run. Look at how often Bitcoin price changes, it will be disappointing if the price eventually goes to the peak sooner and we do not have enough in our bag. Its really annoying when I see people claiming to be HODL but they cant get their eyes off the Bitcoin price, its literally the behavior of an investor who is dreaming of being a trader to me. Instead they should just gamble their fund rather be deceiving themselves.

Anyone who owns bitcoin may well have difficulties not watching the price, even if s/he is not trading.  Of course, if s/he is DCAing then there may be less reason to look at the price, but if s/he is buying on the dip, then there might be some desires to try to figure out how much of a dip is enough of a dip. .which surely can lead to more attempts to watch the price and some times might even contribute to more emotionalism than would be preferable in the investment.. so yeah sometimes some of these people might end up wanting to trade rather than to consistently accumulate, so there can sometimes be some confusion and even seemingly contradictory/emotional behaviors that might not get better with trying to figure out which way the BTC price might go and maybe lacking some confidence in what kind of plan the person has in terms of BTC accumulation.

Agbamoni

Activity: 322
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 03:16:07 AM

Anyone who owns bitcoin may well have difficulties not watching the price, even if s/he is not trading.  Of course, if s/he is DCAing then there may be less reason to look at the price, but if s/he is buying on the dip, then there might be some desires to try to figure out how much of a dip is enough of a dip. .which surely can lead to more attempts to watch the price and some times might even contribute to more emotionalism than would be preferable in the investment.. so yeah sometimes some of these people might end up wanting to trade rather than to consistently accumulate, so there can sometimes be some confusion and even seemingly contradictory/emotional behaviors that might not get better with trying to figure out which way the BTC price might go and maybe lacking some confidence in what kind of plan the person has in terms of BTC accumulation.

JJG, your contribution is valuable. I'm still wondering, based on your explanation, why some people prefer to trade or use other strategies when they know that checking the price often can lead to emotionalism instead of DCA, even though it's a safer approach. You know what? I truly needed this advice. I'm already aware that many people who regularly check prices are traders. However, some individuals frequently monitor the prices, even if they don't trade. Do you think this is a price checking addiction, and could it be detrimental to their investments? What are your thoughts?

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 03:35:06 AM

JJG, your contribution is valuable. I'm still wondering, based on your explanation, why some people prefer to trade or use other strategies when they know that checking the price often can lead to emotionalism instead of DCA, even though it's a safer approach. You know what? I truly needed this advice. I'm already aware that many people who regularly check prices are traders. However, some individuals frequently monitor the prices, even if they don't trade. Do you think this is a price checking addiction, and could it be detrimental to their investments? What are your thoughts?

I doubt that off the cuff, I have any special insight into the topic, except that there are all kinds of people, and frequently they have various kinds of busy lives in terms of how they spend their time, but if they get involved into a new topic they are going to be bringing some of their already existing habits, but at the same time, if you are introducing a new topic to someone they will likely end up needing to make some time and space for the topic, and surely once they start to get invested, then they are likely to become more curious about the topic.

There is already a lot of corrupted thinking that comes from the various corrupting influences of fiat and the various ways that people are manipulated in fiat systems, and so there are so many people who might not even know how to save money or to have investing strategies, so if they are introduced into some kind of investing and/or savings then they are likely going to have some natural (I am not completely sure if it is natural but kind of bred into our values) to want to gamble and trade, so they may well not even know the difference between trading and investing, even if they may well be smart people but they might not have learned about personal financial management.. and so even though personal financial management does not necessarily require any special skills, many people do not exercise good cash management, even though they likely understand a lot of the basics regarding how much they might want to pay for things and if they have enough money after they have figured out how much they can make and if they get training then they might get promoted to be able to make more money to be able to have discretionary income.

So if someone has some extra income (discretionary income) then the person can use that discretionary income to save and invest, but they might not know how to save and invest so they merely think about what they can buy now, so many folks have troubles with delayed gratification and they are very tempted if they can figure out a way that something might earn money quickly, then it makes more sense to them, rather than having a longer term plan because the longer term remains uncertain and even when they put their money into longer term plans there can be a lot of doubts about if that asset is going to be a good place to store value and if it is going to increase in value.

If you hardly have ever saved in your life and maybe you have ONLY saved up to maybe 1/4 of your annual income, you might not know what to do when you are able to save greater amounts.  Remember, even investing or saving 10% per year for 10 years is ONLY going to get you around 1 year of your salary, so it would take around 2.5 years to get up to 25%, and are people even able to keep investing and/or saving after they get 25% of their income?  They get tempted into taping into it for some short term pleasures, and so sure not everyone is unable to control their shorter term temptations to tap into their savings/investments, but it is something that we likely have to practice to get better at it and to put our value in various places in order that maybe we might be able to draw from some of it from time to time, but trying to keep focused on building it.. surely not easy, even though many folks should be able to learn those kinds of self-discipline kinds of skills to also create longer term plans and maybe not over investing in order that they can do both.. they can both invest for the long term and also treat themselves with some pleasures, but just DON'T be dipping into their savings/investments because dipping into them tends to undermine them and takes away from their compounding effects.. and probably especially bitcoin (even though some similar practices can be put into place for other investments/savings too).   

Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2023, 03:37:38 AM

holding bitcoin must be wise, that is the most important thing... everyone who buys bitcoin with the aim of long-term HODL, must have good financial planning to avoid failure to do "HODL" in the future, you or your relatives will definitely one day experience sadness or suffering from illness and how do you cover all that when you don't have emergency money or savings, bitcoin is a very volatile asset and its price is predicted to exceed $100k, so i am very confident about the future of bitcoin, some people suggest diversifying investment assets that i own but i am only more confident about Bitcoin, the others are not convincing at all.
When investing we must invest in long term plans. I believe from my perspective the longer I hold my investment the more likely I am to make a profit from my investment. Some people just wait for opportunities but they never invest and even if they dare to invest they can't hold their investment for long. I would like to give an example of some people who have been planning to invest in Bitcoin for a long time but they are so worried about the market that they have not invested until now.

When the price of bitcoin was 15000 dollars they planned to invest when the market went down a little bit but since that time the market went up a bit then they thought if they invest now maybe the market will go down again they waited more. And after waiting, when the market went down a bit, they thought that maybe the market will go down much more, that's why they waited again, but the market went up again, they waited for it to come down, but the market went up again, while waiting like this, they could not invest until now. You must invest by understanding the market and waiting for opportunities, if you don't have enough courage to invest then how will you invest later and keep your investment for a long time.  

The prerequisite for investing and holding it for long is to first build courage in your mind and develop the mentality to take maximum risk in the right place. When you have courage in your mind and inclination to take risks, you can invest and hold it for a long time.

Keep your investment for long term and set yourself a goal I tell you your investment will never let you down but will give you better than your expectations.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Popkon6

Activity: 588
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 03:46:52 AM

One has no right to see another's wallet. So of course those who are here are definitely holding a small amount of bitcoins for the future. But those who have sources of income but are not able to deposit their bitcoins can deposit bitcoins by adopting DCA strategy. Investing in DCA method on a monthly weekly basis at any price of Bitcoin will make Bitcoins very profitable on average. The duration of the Bitcoin deposit wallet should be long-term, then investing in the Bitcoin DCA method can definitely accumulate a large portfolio.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Roseline492

Activity: 280
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2023, 04:41:22 AM

Actually I don't think monitoring or always checking the Bitcoin price is an addiction but however in as much as most people advise to invest and not monitor price of Bitcoin there are also other investors who get there investing inspiration from checking the Bitcoin price because as an investor in one way or another we have something that motivate us, so considering it that way we shouldn't blame those that check price at times.

Perhaps when we talk about emotion on investment, I think each individuals tends to react in different ways if they are checking the price of Bitcoin and is moving opposite direction, it doesn't necessarily mean that an investor could easily be affected emotionally if watching the price, so is totally depends on individual to no if it affects them or not and you could abstain from watching it if it does.

Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 05:08:23 AM

The prerequisite for investing and holding it for long is to first build courage in your mind and develop the mentality to take maximum risk in the right place. When you have courage in your mind and inclination to take risks, you can invest and hold it for a long time.

Keep your investment for long term and set yourself a goal I tell you your investment will never let you down but will give you better than your expectations.
While you make a plan to hold and be able to get more bitcoins for yourself, many obstacles will come along the way to make sure that your target is missed. As you plan, make room for flexibility when necessary, so if your plans go sideways, or is being wrecked by challenges, you will only be bothered by change in plans, not a change in goals that you have set for your investment. Changing the plan happens, but changing the goal of investment should not happen except it is to set a higher goal. 

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 07:06:02 AM

While you make a plan to hold and be able to get more bitcoins for yourself, many obstacles will come along the way to make sure that your target is missed. As you plan, make room for flexibility when necessary, so if your plans go sideways, or is being wrecked by challenges, you will only be bothered by change in plans, not a change in goals that you have set for your investment. Changing the plan happens, but changing the goal of investment should not happen except it is to set a higher goal. 

The financial foals should be parted into two, short-term and long-term goal then only it is possible to achieve them one by one but most of the retail investors including crypto community set their goals longer but they miss to see the obstacles in the near future such as sudden changes in the market which will make them to panic and make wrong choices which will go against what they planned initially.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 424

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 07:15:50 AM

Therefore, so that our plans are not disrupted by something that may come in the future, we must implement the plan along with the risks. I mean we have to think about the worst things in our plan, so that when we are doing the plan we made at the beginning and then there are difficulties that come, we are ready with it and we don't need to think of another plan because we have prepared a solution at the beginning. That's also what I'm doing, for example now I'm doing DCA and now my financial situation is fine for then just continue to do this strategy. But I prepare like fiat money savings for something bad to happen to me later (hopefully not) so I don't have to plan to sell assets because I have money in reserve.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: