Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 400 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 76349 times)
Moreno233

Activity: 308
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 07:21:55 PM

You have no other option. I joke about the whalecumulators, but what else can we plebs do? Buy the dip, and HODL! You do not want to end up empty handed on the next cycle, https://twitter.com/misir_mahmudov/status/1118243131584065537

Always zoom out if in doubt, https://bitcoin.zorinaq.com/price/

I have seen before graph about bitcoin that started 2009. The more I see, the more surprised I am. I've Seen About Just Now. How is it possible. It could not have come so far so fast if there was no strong management behind it. How Bitcoin Inventor managed such a huge project easily while keeping himself hidden.
Bitcoin is not controlled by a single entity, that is why it is called a decentralized architecture. Rather Bitcoin is control by all Bitcoin users around the world.  Any individual who have the knowledge can support the Bitcoin Network by contributing some of their banwidth and by using Bitcoin Core as your main wallet. This article explain it better for you: https://bitcoin.org/en/bitcoin-core/features/network-support. If you go to the technical section of the forum, you will be able to learn more about Bitcoin and the underlying technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10180

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 07:24:52 PM

An emergency fund is definitely important for investing but not all investors can invest by building an emergency fund. There are some investors who have a small amount of money to invest and they start their investment with that small amount of money and do not build up additional funds. Additional endowment is usually done to ensure continuity of investment in which case those who have good financial support can create additional funds to ensure continuity of investment. But I think it has to be done as an investor has no such thing. Emergency fund can be stressful for some people and surely an investor can't hold his investment for a long time with pressure so those investors can invest as they want in this case there is no need to take this pressure. Investors can invest as and when they want and with as much comfort as they can invest, so if it is not possible to build additional funds, then there is no reason to take this matter as a pressure at all. Additional funds can be taken by an investor only as an optional means.

If a person buys into bitcoin and does not develop an emergency fund, float and/or reserve, then he is gambling.  Not investing. 

Yes, it might work out for him, but I would not call that either investing nor smart, especially if we are talking about bitcoin. 

If they can only gamble and they are unable to invest, then that sounds like a choice.. but sure, it is true that some people have not developed enough patience, self-discipline and/or organization to actually invest, so they end up gambling with various kinds of assets in life (perhaps including bitcoin), and sometimes they call it investing rather than admitting that they are gambling.

Am emergency funds is a cash reserved that is specifically set aside for unplanned expenses or financial emergency.it is a  prioritize factor in your bitcoin accumulation strategy whose fundamental purpose is to enable an investor not to sell his investment prematurely in the case of an unforseen circumstances that may arise and if this is taken care of it becomes easier in the Bitcoin accumulation journey with target and the emotional rest needed to manage the asset.
It is best not to mix emergency funds with investments in Bitcoin. You can allocate the money for some needs, including an emergency fund and for investing in Bitcoin so that for each need, there is a certain amount of money ready to be used. Your investment in Bitcoin does not need to be used as an emergency fund so you can continue accumulating more.

You can be calm in carrying out your investments by allocating funds for each need. No one will be disturbed because even if you have sudden needs, there is already an emergency fund intended for sudden needs. Your investment funds will not be disturbed or used to cover sudden needs.

That is where we need to have a fund allocation so that there is no interference with each fund allocation. Many people sell their Bitcoins because there is a sudden need and that is acceptable. But they should also make a budget for sudden needs so that it doesn't interfere with other needs.

Emergency funds, reserve funds and float tend to need to be allocatedin the local currency or something close to the same as the local currency  (maybe some other fiat such as dollars).  Bitcoin is too volatile to serve as an emergency fund, but if you have already reached a high level of profits in bitcoin such as being 70x in profits, then maybe at that point it might not matter to you if you end up selling some at 15x profits or some other lower level of profits if the BTC price ends up correcting 50% or even 80%.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
teamsherry

Activity: 154
Merit: 44

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 08:02:48 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2024, 11:27:58 PM by teamsherry

Money is a very valuable thing in our life. Everyone has to work hard enough to earn money, very easy but never money. Since it is difficult to make money, it is natural for an investor to think about it when he invests that money. If an investor invests the entire wealth that he has accumulated over a few months or years, he must think whether he is investing his hard-earned money in the right place. Those who have prior knowledge of investing may not worry so much after investing but this problem is more common among those who are new to investing. In the initial stage an investor thinks a lot after investing but gradually he gets enough confidence in the investment and he gradually starts to trust the investment. If we invest then we must invest with confidence in the investment and if we don't have confidence in the investment then we can never keep that investment for long and we will never get our desired results from that investment.
The reason I so much cherish the DCA method of investing in Bitcoin is because it eliminates most of the concerns you have just raised in your comment. The DCA method helps stop you from worries and continual worries about your investment because you are putting just a little part of your income in a regular basis, in such a way that it will not impact negatively on your living condition. You can practically start investing in Bitcoin through the DCA method provided the basic requirements are met.

Secondly, you don't have to be a pro to invest in Bitcoin through the DCA method, you just have to discipline to follow the principles. It is not like day trading where you need to have expert technical knowledge of the market neither did it require you to be an investor for several years, even a newbie can apply it just like most of us started using it when we have just little knowledge of Bitcoin. This is how simple and cool the DCA method can be and why it is the preferred method for little fries like us who are aspiring to build something significant for the future.

Truly there is no other better way of investing in bitcoin like DCA, it is truly exceptional in giving you the comfort you need and it doesn't consume our time, like if I relied only on buying dips as a method of investing I would have to be at the chart checking price at all time, but with DCA even a busy person can use it and be successful at doing it.

It is also easy to understand and practice, even newbies like me can use it without complications and with it accumulation without stress is guaranteed.

When I was not using the DCA method, I was spending hours daily just monitoring the charts and checking if my assets are in profit. It was a huge pain in the ass as there was no day I will not want to login unless when I do not have the opportunity to. Just imagine how challenging this could be and the joy that will come with anything that solves this problem for me like the DCA did. Now I know better and I'm taking advantage of the knowledge I have now to be investing peacefully and comfortably in Bitcoin.
I don't think the rules and approach we have to give to long term holding would change based on strategy, although we can say DCA would continue to be the best as long as you want to make the best out of your investment and its not time consuming when you have to wait for dips or have to think the best time to buy bitcoin.
No matter the strategy used for accumulation as you have certain things in place like emergency funds, good reservations and a six months savings budget ahead of you even if necessary for every class of person casue we have established that buying bitcoin should be done at comfort although thigns like emergency fund is a constant if you dont want to end up selling your bitcoin holdings, we don't have to be in panic from the price changes in the Market we as long term holders are already at the advantage that bitcoin historically has done better and given holders profit from long term instead of short term.
IMO I think those that are in certain level of panic are ill informed about their stand as long term holders which is the fact that they stand at a better chance of making profits than a short term holder, just like real estate price increase over time, so is the same confidence I've decided to put in bitcoin.
If they continue to panic at price fluctuations it means they don't know what it means to be a bitcoin holder or they are still with very knowledge about what they are doing.
IMO long term holdings has already eliminated the place of fear and panic about the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Ruttoshi

Merit: 267

Baba God Noni

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 08:26:47 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2024, 10:22:55 PM by Ruttoshi

You have no other option. I joke about the whalecumulators, but what else can we plebs do? Buy the dip, and HODL! You do not want to end up empty handed on the next cycle, https://twitter.com/misir_mahmudov/status/1118243131584065537

I have seen before graph about bitcoin that started 2009. The more I see, the more surprised I am. I've Seen About Just Now. How is it possible. It could not have come so far so fast if there was no strong management behind it. How Bitcoin Inventor managed such a huge project easily while keeping himself hidden.
Bitcoin is not controlled by a single entity, that is why it is called a decentralized architecture. Rather Bitcoin is control by all Bitcoin users around the world.  Any individual who have the knowledge can support the Bitcoin Network by contributing some of their banwidth and by using Bitcoin Core as your main wallet. This article explain it better for you: https://bitcoin.org/en/bitcoin-core/features/network-support. If you go to the technical section of the forum, you will be able to learn more about Bitcoin and the underlying technology.
Investing in bitcoin does not need any technical knowledge or graph reading, all you need to do is to just get started with the little amount that you can use to buy bitcoin that will not affect your monthly expenses based on your income, and emergency funds to save your from any emergency that occurs so that you can continue building and growing your bitcoin portfolio as a newbie.

It is good  that you start using buying your bitcoin using DCA strategy, so that you can buy regularly, either weekly or monthly, and you also need to be discipline and persistent in your bitcoin accumulation so that your bitcoin portfolio will keep on increasing with timeline. You don't need to distract yourself with looking at the graph or trying to know the technical aspect of bitcoin before you can get started. If you are someone that knows how to save money for a long period of time, it will be of a good  advantage to you.

It had been observed that most successful investors don't know much on the technical aspect of bitcoin and they don't care about reading charts, as it will not contribute anything to the growth of your bitcoin portfolio if you don't invest regularly. However, whatever you want to learnalearnaybe the technical aspect can be done as you are on your bitcoin long term accumulation jouney. It is better to get started now than later because bitcoin price movement waits for no man.

It is better that you join the moving train, so that you can benefit from bitcoin great potentials and not admiring it alone. Buy bitcoin and hodli.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dailyscript

Activity: 154
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 08:36:21 PM

Bitcoin is not controlled by a single entity, that is why it is called a decentralized architecture. Rather Bitcoin is control by all Bitcoin users around the world.  Any individual who have the knowledge can support the Bitcoin Network by contributing some of their banwidth and by using Bitcoin Core as your main wallet. This article explain it better for you: https://bitcoin.org/en/bitcoin-core/features/network-support. If you go to the technical section of the forum, you will be able to learn more about Bitcoin and the underlying technology.
Yes, what you have said is factual. Unlike other investment that are controlled by private organisation, government agencies e.tc. Bitcoin has no central system that decides what will be the price of bitcoin in the next few days, months or year. The price of bitcoin depends on the buyers and sellers. Some holders may choose to continuing holding their bitcoin or may choose to sell off. By so doing this affects the price of bitcoin, since it depends on demand and supply. If someone with a huge amount of bitcoin decides to sell off all he got definitely you will see a shift in the price of bitcoin.

Because many people are only concerned about getting rich quick after hearing about bitcoin investment. That is the first perception that comes to their mind which is not good at all. Having the ideology that bitcoin can make you rich if you invest in it is good but making you rich quickly will at higher probability wont be possible.

Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 08:37:15 PM

An emergency fund is definitely important for investing but not all investors can invest by building an emergency fund. There are some investors who have a small amount of money to invest and they start their investment with that small amount of money and do not build up additional funds. Additional endowment is usually done to ensure continuity of investment in which case those who have good financial support can create additional funds to ensure continuity of investment. But I think it has to be done as an investor has no such thing. Emergency fund can be stressful for some people and surely an investor can't hold his investment for a long time with pressure so those investors can invest as they want in this case there is no need to take this pressure. Investors can invest as and when they want and with as much comfort as they can invest, so if it is not possible to build additional funds, then there is no reason to take this matter as a pressure at all. Additional funds can be taken by an investor only as an optional means.

If a person buys into bitcoin and does not develop an emergency fund, float and/or reserve, then he is gambling.  Not investing. 

Yes, it might work out for him, but I would not call that either investing nor smart, especially if we are talking about bitcoin. 

If they can only gamble and they are unable to invest, then that sounds like a choice.. but sure, it is true that some people have not developed enough patience, self-discipline and/or organization to actually invest, so they end up gambling with various kinds of assets in life (perhaps including bitcoin), and sometimes they call it investing rather than admitting that they are gambling.

True, rather than intending to hold Bitcoin for the long-term, a large number of Bitcoin investors do so in the hopes of generating a quick profit. When that's the case, it appears to be gambling rather than investing. I couldn't agree more when you say that having a form of reserve, float, and/or emergency fund are essential. Regardless of what one is investing in, it is important for everyone to have these things in place. In order for people to make wise financial decisions, I believe it's critical to enlighten them about the distinctions between gambling and investing. Taking a measured risk is perfectly acceptable, but you should always weigh the rewards and risks. The potential for instant profits is what attracts a lot of folks to Bitcoin, but they might not be aware of the risks. When you decide to make any investments, it's critical to know exactly what you're getting into.
Troytech

Activity: 140
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 08:38:31 PM

Of course, creating something like a 6 month plan is still not long term, but it may well be set up within a long term plan of investing and building to set an investment foundation that is going to last 4-10 years or longer, and at the same time, having something like a 6 month plan (or budget), gives you a way to take specific actions within that time frame and then to reassess at or near the end of the period.. and then maybe to extend another 6 months in the same way as previously (perhaps a few tweaks), and if you keep investing with those kinds of 6 months plans that are extended each time, then it could be that it takes a few years before you really are in a position to start to consider that maybe you are going to need to change something more major in your plan.. but then you can see what you have done and then if some of your theories about what might happen are coming true or at least which of the various paths are you finding yourself on.. and sure when you create a plan now, when you get T+3 years later, then you might have to look back at your notes to figure out what it was that you were planning because some of what you were planning 3 years earlier might not be relevant because facts (or history) would have gone in a certain direction so that your various hypotheticals ended up following a certain path that is no longer hypothetical, but when it comes to your planning the future from that point, you still would be considering where you are at, how you got there and where you might go (which the where you might go part is still going to likely branch off into a variety of possibilities with some possibilities being more likely than others.

From this I start to see our Bitcoin accumulation journey as what someone should see as a steady growth in both knowledge and tactics, even our plan would change and become more flexible alongside our mind and emotions, we as holders are actually learning a skill that is going to mold our character into a more positive  person that can manage him our self to achieve any goal. I don't about others but for a while now I started to think in a certain kind of way that seemed logical and mature to me even as a young person, I don't spend my money anymore without doing some calculations, my decisions are been calculated.

I've done my reassessment and my focus now are just
1. I reduced my DCA intervals, I used to do once every week with 10% allocation, but now I just want to do 20% every 2 weeks and also increase the percentage going into mybsix months budget and savings to same 20% weekly while my emergency funds and reserves are being built with my original plan.
My reason for doing this is because since I've increased my senerio for a longer time range, and my best case for now is still when the price reduces, since I'm still very early in my accumulation process and would prefer to aquire more bitcoin now that to have a profiting portfolio, I want to use that huge budget after 6 months to improve my allocations in such a way that I would be only using DCA when they are dips and I would still aquire even more with this than using lump sums, I've already created different senerio of how this would play out, but I guess these are the changes I've made for now. It not fixed tho I'm still seeing what would be best for me and there is room for changes incase I see a better way within the next six months.

However, we cant fall for this temptations if we respectively just buy and hodl our bitcoin. Without looking at the price of bitcoin in the market. Just like any other assets it is volatile and the price can be affected by other factors. But it shouldn't be something  to hang our minds on what we should bother about is how we can increase the amount of accumulation and the best strategy to do so. Meanwhile dca has the best bitcoin accumulation solution. With less risk, less pressure and consistent accumulation.

I don't think looking at the chart would affect our minds in any way, I myself look at the price everyday to see if things are going or the market is moving in the direction I had planned based on my senerio, at times to be aware of the price can be helpful, else how would you know when there is a dip to take advantage of, although I don't expect everyone to be good at handling their emotions.

What I'm saying here is we as holders should get to a point of trust in bitcoin as an asset and look as pitfalls as opportunity to gain more, I've planned out my senerios on how I would love the Market to go, and my best case still remains when there is a dip, I'm not sacred of dips, I'm more joyed at it, although I've not been long as a buyer but my passion still remains to aquire more.

As an early investor I don't think we should in anyway we bothered about the price of bitcoin in anyway, our main focus should be on accumulation then maybe after like 10 years for me but 4 years for others we can now start looking at making some profits and beign bothered about the price of bitcoin since we have at least had some major holdings in our portfolio or are somewhat close and feel we are now comfortable to play around a little with our buy sell orders and make some profits.

But as an early investor our major focus remains to hold and acquire more bitcoin, dips are to our advantage not a source of panic for us.

ginsan

Activity: 1316
Merit: 616

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 08:52:07 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), ajiz138 (1)

Success in investing is a form of our confidence and focus in forming our trust in Bitcoin. Yes, despite the many reasons stated, sometimes it's just a matter of time which is a big problem for them, but I don't think that's a measure to prevent us from investing in Bitcoin. Some of them may have invested early in Bitcoin at a cheap price and that is an advantage for them. But for beginners who are new to Bitcoin, of course they have to focus and take an approach to learning about Bitcoin and accumulating Bitcoin by starting from a smaller amount.

Many of us have gone through difficult times in our lives, especially making many mistakes in Bitcoin investment but all of that has become an experience not to repeat. For that reason, for those of you who have prepared step by step to accumulate Bitcoin, keep doing it and don't assume that currently the price is expensive and you are postponing your purchase. Because to find a cheap price, of course you have to buy it regularly, of course, in all the purchases we have made, we will find a purchase at a cheaper price in our investment.

If the initial target is 1 year then focus well because 1 year is only a short time if you are full of confidence in what you have planned. Yes, after a successful first year of course the best option is to target the investment in the long term or for our future. Staying focused on your respective stances with purchases with a budget of $30 is certainly not a difficult thing to do, but yes, stay consistent if our target is long-term investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tmoonz

Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 10:12:20 PM

I have seen before graph about bitcoin that started 2009. The more I see, the more surprised I am. I've Seen About Just Now. How is it possible. It could not have come so far so fast if there was no strong management behind it. How Bitcoin Inventor managed such a huge project easily while keeping himself hidden. also excited about huge people are involvement and day by day people are interested in it. If anybody seen the graph their will no any confusion about investment in bitcoin. saving something dollar and after a period investment bring you more profitable. I don't think if you invest elsewhere you will get so much profit.
Indeed it is very quiet obvious that your are very fresh to the environment (forum) it is always advisable  for the newbies to read about the forum rules and regulations and to also read before posting and  avoid spamming and plagiarism, I suggest you read from the  first Page to know and understand the very concept of the topic which says buy the dip and hodl.

It's is very vital and essential  for a newbie to do more of reading than posting in order to become more productive by making meaningful contribution while exploring and navigating the forum, Welcome mate.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Agbamoni

Merit: 277

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 10:27:13 PM
Merited by ginsan (2)

Success in investing is a form of our confidence and focus in forming our trust in Bitcoin. Yes, despite the many reasons stated, sometimes it's just a matter of time which is a big problem for them, but I don't think that's a measure to prevent us from investing in Bitcoin. Some of them may have invested early in Bitcoin at a cheap price and that is an advantage for them. But for beginners who are new to Bitcoin, of course they have to focus and take an approach to learning about Bitcoin and accumulating Bitcoin by starting from a smaller amount.

Many of us have gone through difficult times in our lives, especially making many mistakes in Bitcoin investment but all of that has become an experience not to repeat. For that reason, for those of you who have prepared step by step to accumulate Bitcoin, keep doing it and don't assume that currently the price is expensive and you are postponing your purchase. Because to find a cheap price, of course you have to buy it regularly, of course, in all the purchases we have made, we will find a purchase at a cheaper price in our investment.

If the initial target is 1 year then focus well because 1 year is only a short time if you are full of confidence in what you have planned. Yes, after a successful first year of course the best option is to target the investment in the long term or for our future. Staying focused on your respective stances with purchases with a budget of $30 is certainly not a difficult thing to do, but yes, stay consistent if our target is long-term investment.
I wont doubt that self conviction and personal trust is a criteria to a successful investment for a beginner. I know that there are thousands of resources, investment courses and podcast about bitcoin investment that are availlable foe newbies but without self conviction and trust one will still fall for some mistakes that most beginners make during their first investment period..Ranging from choosing the right investment approach to maintaining consistency and avoiding greed. Most times these mistakes persist if they are incompetent to learn.

An investor should try to learn everyday so that they wont make the same mistake twice as it requires loss of funds if mistakes keep occuring. Dont wait for the next person to advice or teach you before you start re strategizing. Yes others opinion may be valid so you have to filter them and make decision yourself because if anything goes wrong you will be the one to face the consequences.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Justbillywitt

Activity: 224
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 10:49:19 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Money is a very valuable thing in our life. Everyone has to work hard enough to earn money, very easy but never money. Since it is difficult to make money, it is natural for an investor to think about it when he invests that money. If an investor invests the entire wealth that he has accumulated over a few months or years, he must think whether he is investing his hard-earned money in the right place. Those who have prior knowledge of investing may not worry so much after investing but this problem is more common among those who are new to investing. In the initial stage an investor thinks a lot after investing but gradually he gets enough confidence in the investment and he gradually starts to trust the investment. If we invest then we must invest with confidence in the investment and if we don't have confidence in the investment then we can never keep that investment for long and we will never get our desired results from that investment.
The reason I so much cherish the DCA method of investing in Bitcoin is because it eliminates most of the concerns you have just raised in your comment. The DCA method helps stop you from worries and continual worries about your investment because you are putting just a little part of your income in a regular basis, in such a way that it will not impact negatively on your living condition. You can practically start investing in Bitcoin through the DCA method provided the basic requirements are met.

Secondly, you don't have to be a pro to invest in Bitcoin through the DCA method, you just have to discipline to follow the principles. It is not like day trading where you need to have expert technical knowledge of the market neither did it require you to be an investor for several years, even a newbie can apply it just like most of us started using it when we have just little knowledge of Bitcoin. This is how simple and cool the DCA method can be and why it is the preferred method for little fries like us who are aspiring to build something significant for the future.

Absolutely the DCA gives an investor room for flexibility to also face other challenges he in real life. The DCA method is perfectly designed to give everybody the opportunity to invest without complaints or the burden of having a huge capital base. Many people today were able to have bitcoin today because of the DCA method. Without the DCA method I don't think many of us could have been able to have the amount of bitcoin we have in our portfolio. I can boldly say that the DCA method is the hope of the common Man I accumulating bitcoin, since we can't measure with the whales.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Fauderz

Activity: 28
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 11:08:36 PM

Because in the end, this kind of reserve fund can be an important condition to support the sustainability of what we do, including investment.
When someone wants to develop their economic conditions and make investments, they must indirectly know the initial steps that are developed and of course emergency funds are a situation that should not be absent because this will be an important situation to support so that the steps we take to invest and support life in order to continue to survive can be carried out.
This is basic but sometimes not seen by many people even though small things like this must be prepared so that situations that will occur especially with unexpected events can be minimized.
danadc

Activity: 952
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2024, 11:38:26 PM

I wont doubt that self conviction and personal trust is a criteria to a successful investment for a beginner. I know that there are thousands of resources, investment courses and podcast about bitcoin investment that are availlable foe newbies but without self conviction and trust one will still fall for some mistakes that most beginners make during their first investment period..Ranging from choosing the right investment approach to maintaining consistency and avoiding greed. Most times these mistakes persist if they are incompetent to learn.

An investor should try to learn everyday so that they wont make the same mistake twice as it requires loss of funds if mistakes keep occuring. Dont wait for the next person to advice or teach you before you start re strategizing. Yes others opinion may be valid so you have to filter them and make decision yourself because if anything goes wrong you will be the one to face the consequences.

I see the investment of bitcoin as something sacred, something that we must always know how to do, we cannot think about the investment of bitcoin and think that we will Obtain benefits tomorrow, right now everyone is alarmed because bitcoin is at $39k, then it went to $43k and They still haven't reacted, what does this mean? That if you have money to buy bitcoin, if it is in a falling state, should you buy it, or should you doubt that, should you diversify your money into other Cryptocurrencies ? It is not the solution, it is something that does not look good, the only investment that should be made without thinking too much because it is a safe investment, is bitcoin, there is nothing else, intelligence must be used to realize that bitcoin if you buy it When this price rises more than $100k, the benefits will be seen.

All this has to add up to do things with the best Availability possible, that is, if we have bitcoin and it goes up, let's wait, if we wait when there is a new ATH it is ideal, but how can we get this into the heads of investors who Will they see a lot of news and let themselves be carried Away by fear?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 196
Merit: 89

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 01:06:27 AM

Of a Truth self conviction plays an important role in the life of a beginner because while trying to invest in Bitcoin you may be going through some technical analysis to know the right investment approach to follow in other to succeed in your investment, however every beginner makes one mistake or the other during their investments processes but this mistakes unleash them to more business ethics and ideas Incase of next time they want to make investments so it will enable them to be exposed to the right investment techniques in other to become successful investors.

Basically, an investor doesn't actually have to listen to much opinion from people who thinks they are investment experts as sometimes they stand as a distraction for one to concentrate and learn some basic techniques and principles to follow in other to make right decisions in the course of ones investment practices.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Patrol69

Activity: 546
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2024, 02:17:27 AM

Absolutely the DCA gives an investor room for flexibility to also face other challenges he in real life. The DCA method is perfectly designed to give everybody the opportunity to invest without complaints or the burden of having a huge capital base. Many people today were able to have bitcoin today because of the DCA method. Without the DCA method I don't think many of us could have been able to have the amount of bitcoin we have in our portfolio. I can boldly say that the DCA method is the hope of the common Man I accumulating bitcoin, since we can't measure with the whales.
Investors have invested even before DCA investment method came but DCA investment method has made investing easier for people. In the DCA investment system, now all types of people or all professionals are getting an opportunity to invest if they want. Where earlier we used to understand investing as investing a large amount of money, now we can start investing with any amount of money and gradually we can increase our investment. Those who have more money now are also investing in DCA investment method while those who have little family money at the end of every month and those who have idea about investment are also managing their investment. DCA investment method is an investment method that will be liked by everyone and everyone will want to invest in this method. Earlier, we had to deposit and invest a lot of money, now we are getting the opportunity to deposit and deposit that money through Bitcoin.

An emergency fund is definitely important for investing but not all investors can invest by building an emergency fund. There are some investors who have a small amount of money to invest and they start their investment with that small amount of money and do not build up additional funds. Additional endowment is usually done to ensure continuity of investment in which case those who have good financial support can create additional funds to ensure continuity of investment. But I think it has to be done as an investor has no such thing. Emergency fund can be stressful for some people and surely an investor can't hold his investment for a long time with pressure so those investors can invest as they want in this case there is no need to take this pressure. Investors can invest as and when they want and with as much comfort as they can invest, so if it is not possible to build additional funds, then there is no reason to take this matter as a pressure at all. Additional funds can be taken by an investor only as an optional means.
Because in the end, this kind of reserve fund can be an important condition to support the sustainability of what we do, including investment.
When someone wants to develop their economic conditions and make investments, they must indirectly know the initial steps that are developed and of course emergency funds are a situation that should not be absent because this will be an important situation to support so that the steps we take to invest and support life in order to continue to survive can be carried out.
This is basic but sometimes not seen by many people even though small things like this must be prepared so that situations that will occur especially with unexpected events can be minimized.
People's danger or need will never come as suddenly any time a person may be in danger or suddenly a person may face a big financial problem. Now we may be healthy so now we don't have to bear hospital expenses but when we or someone in my family gets sick our expenses will increase and if we don't have extra money at that time we will be forced to sell the investment. Investing doesn't just mean that you are investing what you have but investing means that you have to think about your investment because after investing you should not sell the investment at all. If you think about this, you must also think about the fact that financial problems may arise later, so instead of investing all the money, you have to set aside some money from the remaining amount and invest with the remaining money. 

Just as investment is very important for us, it is very important for us to see the problem when someone in the family is sick or has any other problem, so we should give equal importance to both.

I see the investment of bitcoin as something sacred, something that we must always know how to do, we cannot think about the investment of bitcoin and think that we will Obtain benefits tomorrow, right now everyone is alarmed because bitcoin is at $39k, then it went to $43k and They still haven't reacted, what does this mean? That if you have money to buy bitcoin, if it is in a falling state, should you buy it, or should you doubt that, should you diversify your money into other Cryptocurrencies ? It is not the solution, it is something that does not look good, the only investment that should be made without thinking too much because it is a safe investment, is bitcoin, there is nothing else, intelligence must be used to realize that bitcoin if you buy it When this price rises more than $100k, the benefits will be seen.
If you always expect a fall and always think that you will invest when the price falls then you have missed many opportunities and you will miss many more opportunities in the future. But the market will not only go down but the market will also go up so if you are only waiting for the market to come down then you are not able to invest properly. What is our investment plan, our investment plan is that we will invest and hold the investment for a long period of time if we only wait for the price to fall then when we will invest and when we will hold our investment. 

When the market moves above $1000 or $2000 from the current price, we consider that price to be the highest price and at that time we wait more in case we buy during this high price and we may face loss. I wait like this but when the market goes up again then again it seems that it is the highest level of the market and even at this time there can be risk of loss by investing. Only we keep thinking and waiting but our investment is not done. An investor can start his investment without thinking about these things, if the price falls again after he invests, the investor can invest again at a relatively low price. 
By investing in this way, the investor will not miss any opportunity, that is, he will be able to use every opportunity properly.

All this has to add up to do things with the best Availability possible, that is, if we have bitcoin and it goes up, let's wait, if we wait when there is a new ATH it is ideal, but how can we get this into the heads of investors who Will they see a lot of news and let themselves be carried Away by fear?
If the investor expects good things, he must wait for them to invest. If you wait to invest, you may hear bad news or good news about the market, but you should take it as normal.  There is no doubt that when all these market news will not have any impact on an investor's investment then that investor will be able to hold his investment for a long time.  After investing we have to be strong, have patience and determination only then we can reach our goal.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10180

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 03:21:27 AM

I've been trying to hold Bitcoin for a long time. I am specifically holding using the DCA method. I invest some of my income in Bitcoin every month, (though I can't hold too much money every month). I started holding Bitcoin a few days after I came to this forum. Currently I have some holdings too, and I want to increase my portfolio much more using the DCA method. I strongly believe that one day I will be able to own more wealth. I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase a lot in the next halving and it will go much further. I will always invest some of my earnings in the DCA system, and I will prolong my investment, and one day create a much larger asset. And I always believe that Bitcoin will skyrocket one day.

If you have been DCAing into bitcoin for right around 9 months, then maybe you can keep DCAing and then in 3-4 years from now perform a reassessment or a report back to see where you are at.  

if you have never invested previously, then it might take you 4-10 years just to start to feel as if you are starting to build something in which you might thereafter make some adjustments to your strategy.  Otherwise you are in the early accumulation stages.

If you are investing 25% of your income, then maybe you are going to reach 4 years of your salary invested into bitcoin after 4 years; however, if you are ONLY investing 10%, then it will take you 10 years to reach 1 year invested.  Yet at the same time, if BTC performs well in the next 4-10 years, then you might be able to have more saved and maybe you could be in a better position to consider what your goals might be from there - whether you are working towards reaching fuck you status or maybe something else.. and part of the framing of your goals will have to do with your own ideas regarding what it is that you are trying to achieve.

I have seen before graph about bitcoin that started 2009. The more I see, the more surprised I am. I've Seen About Just Now. How is it possible. It could not have come so far so fast if there was no strong management behind it. How Bitcoin Inventor managed such a huge project easily while keeping himself hidden. also excited about huge people are involvement and day by day people are interested in it. If anybody seen the graph their will no any confusion about investment in bitcoin. saving something dollar and after a period investment bring you more profitable. I don't think if you invest elsewhere you will get so much profit.

If you are so new to bitcoin and asking such basic questions maybe you need to consider the matter of bitcoin in terms of yourself, and whether you are going to get involved in bitcoin or not.

It should be a lot easier to pay attention, study bitcoin and maybe start to ask more improtant questions in regards to your own preparations if you figure out some kind of strategy and start to follow it, even if you might just start with $100 per week or if you cannot afford $100 per week, then consider something as low as $10 per week  while you are researching and learning more about bitcoin in order that you might figure out what is going to be your position and your targeted allocation, if any.  It can take a while to both build a targeted BTC allocation and also to figure out why you are doing it and maybe how to do it in such a way that is comfortable for you whether that is accumulating through DCA, buying on dip, and/or lump sum investing.

Of course, creating something like a 6 month plan is still not long term, but it may well be set up within a long term plan of investing and building to set an investment foundation that is going to last 4-10 years or longer, and at the same time, having something like a 6 month plan (or budget), gives you a way to take specific actions within that time frame and then to reassess at or near the end of the period.. and then maybe to extend another 6 months in the same way as previously (perhaps a few tweaks), and if you keep investing with those kinds of 6 months plans that are extended each time, then it could be that it takes a few years before you really are in a position to start to consider that maybe you are going to need to change something more major in your plan.. but then you can see what you have done and then if some of your theories about what might happen are coming true or at least which of the various paths are you finding yourself on.. and sure when you create a plan now, when you get T+3 years later, then you might have to look back at your notes to figure out what it was that you were planning because some of what you were planning 3 years earlier might not be relevant because facts (or history) would have gone in a certain direction so that your various hypotheticals ended up following a certain path that is no longer hypothetical, but when it comes to your planning the future from that point, you still would be considering where you are at, how you got there and where you might go (which the where you might go part is still going to likely branch off into a variety of possibilities with some possibilities being more likely than others.

From this I start to see our Bitcoin accumulation journey as what someone should see as a steady growth in both knowledge and tactics, even our plan would change and become more flexible alongside our mind and emotions, we as holders are actually learning a skill that is going to mold our character into a more positive  person that can manage him our self to achieve any goal. I don't about others but for a while now I started to think in a certain kind of way that seemed logical and mature to me even as a young person, I don't spend my money anymore without doing some calculations, my decisions are been calculated.

I've done my reassessment and my focus now are just
1. I reduced my DCA intervals, I used to do once every week with 10% allocation, but now I just want to do 20% every 2 weeks and also increase the percentage going into mybsix months budget and savings to same 20% weekly while my emergency funds and reserves are being built with my original plan.
My reason for doing this is because since I've increased my senerio for a longer time range, and my best case for now is still when the price reduces, since I'm still very early in my accumulation process and would prefer to aquire more bitcoin now that to have a profiting portfolio, I want to use that huge budget after 6 months to improve my allocations in such a way that I would be only using DCA when they are dips and I would still aquire even more with this than using lump sums, I've already created different senerio of how this would play out, but I guess these are the changes I've made for now. It not fixed tho I'm still seeing what would be best for me and there is room for changes incase I see a better way within the next six months.

Of course, you have to engage whatever your investment plan with the resources that you have available, and I have no problem with a potential whimpy start to investing in bitcoin.. yet at the same time, many of us likely realize that there is a certain benefit that comes from front loading a bitcoin investment, especially if bitcoin might be postured in such a way that it is potentially entering into a bullish price period... but of course, we do not know, yet one of your scenarios should likely account for the possibility that BTC prices could go shooting up from here rather than either staying flat, going up and down but largely flat or down or going down... so there could be a problem with any scenario that starts out whimpy with an expectation of increasing next year.. since the BTC cycle has been 3 ups and one down, 3 ups and one down.. yet even the pattern is not guaranteed, but we are only into the 1 up from 2023, so it could well be that we have two more ups prior to the down.. and yeah of course, not guaranteed, but if you are not financially and psychologically prepared for that kinds of scenario and you end up going into bitcoin too whimpily, it could cause you to end up FOMOing in at a later date rather than anticipating such possibility of 2 more ups and then a down from the start.

But yeah no matter what you do, you do not need to convince me or anyone else, and surely I cannot even really completely know your situation even if we spent a lot of time discussing it, and these kinds of threads are of general discussion anyhow, so anyone is free to present various aspects of his plan including whether they are hypotheticals or maybe they do not completely give away specifics, but you could still suggest (as you did) the various ways that you are thinking about the matter.  

Many of us likely try to consider our budgets as monthly budgets, even if we might get paid on a different basis and even if we might invest into bitcoin on a weekly basis, and part of the reason is that some bills that people have would better estimated on a monthly basis.. .. and still within a monthly basis there might be a lot of variation in terms of which cash streams are reliable and how much some of the cash streams might vary from month to month, and the same is true with expenses, but you can still get some kind of a handle on them and have a general target regarding how much you expect to have extra in your income versus your expenses, and then base your bitcoin investment on that.. which maybe is what you were doing when you said that your extra income is a certain amount and you will have 10% of that extra go to bitcoin other parts towards going towards your emergency fund etc etc... so yeah once someone figures out the amount of their disposable income then they could have all of that going towards investing in bitcoin, building the emergency fund (until it gets to a certain size that is acceptable to you), perhaps keeping some kind of reserve and float too.

Some people have a disposable/discretionary income that happens to be real high like 50% of their total income and others might have only 5% 10%, so they will be struggling more in terms of having funds available to aggressively invest into bitcoin and/or to build their emergency fund.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Moreno233

Merit: 180

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 05:09:18 AM

I think 1 year is such a short time for any investment be it Bitcoin or other investment classes. You can use 1 year to gauge how well you have done and do some forms of appraisal but setting any form of 1 year target to me seems too short. If you are to make investment in real estate, within one year you might have still been in the construction stages as erecting a building takes time. You can't expect any returns on investment within that period but after the construction phase. The same should be said about Bitcoin investment as 1 year is supposed to be the construction stage where you are building the portfolio, not expecting much but focused of accumulating as much Bitcoin as you can.

I believe that if people treat Bitcoin the way they will treat other investment classes, allowing it to go through the phases of seed planting, germination, nurturing and allowing the harvest season to reach, Bitcoin will definitely yield the expected returns. The only problem with many people is playing double standard with Bitcoin as they expect the profit faster than they would with other assets.

Personally, my target is 5-10 years for a start, this does not mean I will liquidate my entire assets within this range rather is is the period I set for myself for strategic and aggressive accumulation of Bitcoin. Beyond that, I will do appraisal and decide the best route to follow regarding my investment.

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 280
Merit: 159

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 06:36:53 AM

I've been trying to hold Bitcoin for a long time. I am specifically holding using the DCA method. I invest some of my income in Bitcoin every month, (though I can't hold too much money every month). I started holding Bitcoin a few days after I came to this forum. Currently I have some holdings too, and I want to increase my portfolio much more using the DCA method. I strongly believe that one day I will be able to own more wealth. I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase a lot in the next halving and it will go much further. I will always invest some of my earnings in the DCA system, and I will prolong my investment, and one day create a much larger asset. And I always believe that Bitcoin will skyrocket one day.
You cannot hold bitcoin through the DCA strategy. The DCA is a strategy used for accumulating bitcoin at regular intervals, while the hold is your ability to continue holding your bitcoin until the expected year you want to sell it, even though the price of bitcoin is increasing or decreasing. Since you are not earning much money monthly and you have started accumulating your bitcoin, don't spend your money on unnecessary things like going to parties so that you can save an emergency fund that you will use to settle your financial needs when they arise, and you will not depend on your bitcoin investment to settle them.

Lord b

Activity: 24
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 06:52:16 AM

"DCA" which is an investment strategy where an investor periodically buys fixed dollar amount of a particular investment regardless of the asset's price. This approach aims to reduce the impact of market volatility by spreading out the cost of investment. The investor decides on a fixed amount of money to invest at regular intervals, such as monthly or quarterly. Regardless of whether the market is up or down. The investor invests the same amount of money at each interval. The overall purchase price averages out. When prices are high, the fixed investment buys fewer unit and when prices are low the fixed investment buys more units. This can help reduce the impact of market volatility on the investment.

It's commonly could be for long-term investment goals, such as retirement savings.
Mate this ain't a newsletter or a journal,the focus is not on defining DCA but thinking up effective strategies to implement it in a bid to achieving better investment potentials say when to invest,how to invest,for how long to hold the investment
I suggest u read up more/previous posts to familiarize with the thread and topic of discussion
Tmoonz

Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 07:50:12 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2024, 08:29:38 AM by Tmoonz

Exactly, the DCA strategy has become a widespread adoption among people investing in bitcoin and one of the most interesting part it is that it creates opportunity for new investors who don't yet have experience to have a wider and broader knowledge while already taken a position in the market.

To an extent I think one of the reasons why most person have not investment in Bitcoin is because they lack the self confidence and conviction about Bitcoin existence, although it is not for everybody but, considering if Bitcoin has a place in your portfolio definitely requires you looking beyond today's headlines but the future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 400 »
  Print  

Jump to: