Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 79283 times)
I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 02:13:58 PM

I see short-term investors as those looking for daily bread, while long-term investors are those with goals , targets, and financial visions. They can quit any form of enjoyment and merriment and bag lots of bitcoin because they believe that in the future they will be financially free when inflation and purchasing power catch up with those stacking fiat.

those who are finding their daily bread in their investment are traders (day traders) while investors focus mainly on the future.  That why as an long-term investots you have to have good sources of income that help preventing you from depending on your investment, but to help you in building a good and smooth investment.

Taking profit from your bitcoin investment is bad. It is the same thing as gambling because if you sell your bitcoin at a high price, you will need to wait for the bitcoin price to drop to a certain price before you can buy it back. But if the bitcoin price keeps going high, FOMO can make you lump sum on bitcoin so that you will not miss out or you end up losing hope of buying back because the bitcoin price is too high.

exactly craping from your investment always is not actually smart, you can do such if you know that you have gotten far with your bitcoin accummulation like hitting a certain goals in your accummulation. But if you have still new you accumulating like you haven't gotten that much stash in your portfolio, it would reduce the chances of you making good profits, just as you guys said your profits making depends on the bitcoins you have stash in your portfolio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 03:29:02 PM

Taking profit from your bitcoin investment is bad. It is the same thing as gambling because if you sell your bitcoin at a high price, you will need to wait for the bitcoin price to drop to a certain price before you can buy it back. But if the bitcoin price keeps going high, FOMO can make you lump sum on bitcoin so that you will not miss out or you end up losing hope of buying back because the bitcoin price is too high.

Our investment profits is expected to be taken back into the investment capital in other to make it grow more bigger, when we are taking the profits out of the investment, this means that we are going to run short whenever there's poor market performance that we loose from the investment capital, so we have to learn by growing our business through our investment capital and profits altogether, this will only prepare us ahead of the uncertainty times when things failed to occur the usual way for us to make profits, at least we will have something to cover up with from the previous earnings over the investment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 05:13:26 PM

I can't agree with your statement because long-term investment in Bitcoin is not the only way to get profit. A lot of profit can be earned even by short term investment. Many times it is seen that many people invest in Bitcoin for a short period of time and earn a lot of profit. If you have a large amount of bitcoins you will be able to earn a lot of profit from bitcoins even with short term investments. Let me show you an example how to earn profit by investing large amount of Bitcoin in short term.

We looked at the crypto currency market in September 2023 when the price of Bitcoin was around $25,000 and if you bought 1 Bitcoin it would be twice (2x) what it is today. This clearly shows that this is not a long-term investment but an example of a short-term investment. If you were to invest in the DCA method at the same price at the same time let's say you would have invested $100 per week or month. Then the amount of your invested bitcoins would be 6 x 100 dollars in 6 months i.e. 600 dollars.

So if you have more amount of money then invest more amount of bitcoins and you will be able to earn more profit even if it is a short term investment.

Yeah it's true those who invest in short terms also get profits from Bitcoin, those who invested immediately after the ETF approval can withdraw their profits and call that a short term investment . But the fact still remains that those who invest for long term always do better than those using the short term Investment plan. When using short term investment in you are likely to miss lots of profit because your mind would be fixed at buying the dip and selling after a minor increase, which would be a loss it you compare with long term holding.

In my opinion, short term trade in Bitcoin are just your excuse to explain to your next generation how you managed to waste all the opportunity that came your way with short term trade, in fact short term trade clearly explain how indiscipline you are to wait and reap a bountiful harvest. Those of us who plans to pass Bitcoin to our next generation are strictly holding because when that time comes we would be appreciated as those who used the opportunity with wisdom.
I_Anime

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 07:09:02 PM

In my opinion, short term trade in Bitcoin are just your excuse to explain to your next generation how you managed to waste all the opportunity that came your way with short term trade, in fact short term trade clearly explain how indiscipline you are to wait and reap a bountiful harvest. Those of us who plans to pass Bitcoin to our next generation are strictly holding because when that time comes we would be appreciated as those who used the opportunity with wisdom

That why those who are only focusing on the profit they would make in their short-term trade would eventually endup with regretting in a long run. Even if you want to use such to be making some extra funds always make sure you have actually stash some good quantity of bitcoin in your portfolio, so that you won't endup missing this golden opportunity in investing in bitcoin.

I remember when I was focusing on such method only thinking it would help me to build good financial status, the worse thing that I was using it in some shitcoins that seem promising at first but the end turn out to be waste of time. Then I decided to take a new turn lucky fore in finding some nice forum with such wonderful threads. So since then I was opportune to learn from such knowledgeable user like @JayJuanGee and the others about holding bitcoin. And lately those knowledge has been pretty much helpful to me and won't stop appreciating the impaction of this forum through the users.

Before I forget @makus your reply is nice and inspiring too, yeah we would try our best to hold and to pass Bitcoin to our next generation showing them the beauty of investing in bitcoin. And hopefully when that time come we would be indeed appreciated  Grin

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10233

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 07:15:54 PM
Merited by vokain (1)

Taking profit from your Bitcoin investment is not something bad and worth debating since all purpose of investment is basically to get profit at the very end of investing. During this profit taking one should understand a simple terminology like this one, firstly who holds longer makes the best profits, then why collect profits too early if your goal as an investor is to make steady profits with your investment, taking some profits after separate cycles is not bad as per if the need for it occurs.
I can't agree with your statement because long-term investment in Bitcoin is not the only way to get profit. A lot of profit can be earned even by short term investment. Many times it is seen that many people invest in Bitcoin for a short period of time and earn a lot of profit. If you have a large amount of bitcoins you will be able to earn a lot of profit from bitcoins even with short term investments. Let me show you an example how to earn profit by investing large amount of Bitcoin in short term.

We looked at the crypto currency market in September 2023 when the price of Bitcoin was around $25,000 and if you bought 1 Bitcoin it would be twice (2x) what it is today. This clearly shows that this is not a long-term investment but an example of a short-term investment. If you were to invest in the DCA method at the same price at the same time let's say you would have invested $100 per week or month. Then the amount of your invested bitcoins would be 6 x 100 dollars in 6 months i.e. 600 dollars.

So if you have more amount of money then invest more amount of bitcoins and you will be able to earn more profit even if it is a short term investment.

It is short term if you decide to sell.  Bitcoin can be whatever you like, and if you sell too much too soon, you might have wished that you had treated your investment into bitcoin as long term instead of short term.

Let's take a longer term example.  Let's say that someone came into bitcoin in 2014 and spent a couple of years accumulating bitcoin, so maybe he accumulated around 50 BTC at around $500 each. So his total investment is $25k.  So when the BTC price shot up to $2,000, he could not resist, and he sold all of his BTC, and so he ended up selling them for $100k, and so he has around $75k in profits... that is pretty good, right?  He is still not doing as good as the longer term investor who still has the 50 BTC, and maybe the longer term investor has more BTC and his average cost per BTC is more than $500 per BTC.. we can imagine a lot of scenarios, and bitcoin has tended to be a good investment to hold onto for the long term, even if you might get enough BTC and you might want to shave off some profits along the way, you can still consider your investment as something that you mostly hold onto rather than converting into dollars and then ending up with dollars or some other inferior investment or maybe consumption good that you would be better off to have more BTC at a later price, even if your cost per BTC might end up being much higher.

It is natural for Bitcoin prices to fluctuate more and more, so investing in the DCA method controls the average price of Bitcoin.

That is not true.  With DCA you might end up spending way more on your bitcoin and even paying way more per coin, but with DCA you are likely able to accumulate way more BTC over a longer period of time than you would have been able to if you had tried to lump sum or even to try to strategize by waiting to buy.  So DCA helps you to potentially invest into BTC more aggressively over a longer period of time, and even if it might cost you more, you still may end up with more options, especially if you might front load your investment or you might be able to allow for the passage of several cycles.

things we do in the short term contribute to the things we do in the long term
You should be more explicative when saying something like this. If you have a point, then prove it. Meanwhile, you are wrong, and this just isn't true in an absolute sense. Short-term investing involves investing for quick gains. This type of investment involves people who want short-term benefits. They are mostly seen researching and analyzing the market for short-term benefit; they wait for the perfect time that the price will go down before they can buy, and they also wait for the price to go up again so they can sell, and these patterns don't in any way contribute to long-term investment. Someone investing in the long term doesn't have to time the market; they don't have to do so much analysis rather than focus on a target of accumulation.

I see short-term investors as those looking for daily bread, while long-term investors are those with goals , targets, and financial visions. They can quit any form of enjoyment and merriment and bag lots of bitcoin because they believe that in the future they will be financially free when inflation and purchasing power catch up with those stacking fiat.

Is a long-term investor wrong for seeing a short-term dip as an especially good buying opportunity?

If a long-term investor has $100k cash to invest from say, selling a boat, and we're where we are now, will that investor be better off DCA'ing 5k every month for 20 months, or is that person better off buying $100k over a shorter time period?

The person has discretion how to do it, and surely could divide it into 3 parts of DCA, lump sum and buying on dip, and of course, he might allocate more to the lump sum portion.  Most people do not have lump sums available like that, but if they do, then they should at least consider the three categories, and they may well end up front loading their investment in times like this, but they still might want to hold some back for DCA and buying on dip, in the event that they do not have other cashflow in order to buy in case the BTC price turns against them after buying at these current prices.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 618

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 09:15:05 PM

In investing in Bitcoin, all you need is patience. And it is a fact that people who patiently wait for them are the ones who achieve great success in investing in bitcoin. People who are always filled with worry of course will never achieve success in investing in Bitcoin. In their investment journey, those who use the lump sum purchase method are not wrong because if they buy large amounts in 2022, they will now have succeeded in reaping big profits and this is just a comparison. Rest assured those who bought in 2022 will not sell their BTC in the near future because I believe they are big investors who have seen great potential in Bitcoin in the future. For beginners or those who have been in Bitcoin for a long time, you all have to be confident in what you are doing. Just buy bitcoins and start holding them for the long term.

Success is not measured from the start of the investment you make, but it will come by itself without you realizing it at some point in the future. So start building your Portfolio with Bitcoin and deploy your money in several phases to maintain the opportunity to buy aggressively when the price drops. I'm also happy and the reason is because BTC has almost reached a new ATH. For this reason, a journey that requires a lot of patience will bear fruit in the future and it all belongs to those who are able to Holding it in the long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 09:53:34 PM

Taking profit from your Bitcoin investment is not something bad and worth debating since all purpose of investment is basically to get profit at the very end of investing. During this profit taking one should understand a simple terminology like this one, firstly who holds longer makes the best profits, then why collect profits too early if your goal as an investor is to make steady profits with your investment, taking some profits after separate cycles is not bad as per if the need for it occurs.

It is short term if you decide to sell.  Bitcoin can be whatever you like, and if you sell too much too soon, you might have wished that you had treated your investment into bitcoin as long term instead of short term.
In making the best profits in bitcoin it is in a long term period of investment and not in short term. There's no comparison that can equate the profits of a long term hodler and that of a short term even though the short term hodler decides to do a lump sum within the ahort term. For instance Mr. X  and Mr.Y owns 1btc each 4 years ago, and after two years Mr.X decides to sell due to the profit that has been made while Mr Y keeps holding till date even to the future, the both investor's profits can't be compared as he who's still holding for a long term will be in the best profit position.

Therefore, profit making in bitcoin investment isn't just about how much you invest in but how long you hodl would determine the maturity of your investment which will in turn determine your profiting amount.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 09:56:55 PM
Merited by ginsan (1)

Success is not measured from the start of the investment you make, but it will come by itself without you realizing it at some point in the future.So start building your Portfolio with Bitcoin and deploy your money in several phases to maintain the opportunity to buy aggressively when the price drops. I'm also happy and the reason is because BTC has almost reached a new ATH. For this reason, a journey that requires a lot of patience will bear fruit in the future and it all belongs to those who are able to Holding it in the long term.
The earlier you invest, the more likely it is for you to buy at a low price. Imagine an early bitcoin investor or someone who bought at $16k in 2022, I'm sure they would have gotten 4x returns if they were really able to manage their psychology when the market fluctuated highly. Of course it is true that patience is the key to success in investing, but patience alone is not enough. You need to be able to build an investment portfolio well and adjust it when things don't go according to plan, so patience alone is never enough in investing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 11:07:09 PM

Let's take a longer term example.  Let's say that someone came into bitcoin in 2014 and spent a couple of years accumulating bitcoin, so maybe he accumulated around 50 BTC at around $500 each. So his total investment is $25k.  So when the BTC price shot up to $2,000, he could not resist, and he sold all of his BTC, and so he ended up selling them for $100k, and so he has around $75k in profits... that is pretty good, right?  He is still not doing as good as the longer term investor who still has the 50 BTC, and maybe the longer term investor has more BTC and his average cost per BTC is more than $500 per BTC.. we can imagine a lot of scenarios, and bitcoin has tended to be a good investment to hold onto for the long term, even if you might get enough BTC and you might want to shave off some profits along the way, you can still consider your investment as something that you mostly hold onto rather than converting into dollars and then ending up with dollars or some other inferior investment or maybe consumption good that you would be better off to have more BTC at a later price, even if your cost per BTC might end up being much higher.

Selling our bitcoin too early would surely lead to regrets especially when we are never able to buy back bitcoin at that same price we did as when we bought it, many person's are talking about taking profits even some early investors that I know that I started with and I'm like how many bitcoins have you accumulated that you feel you are on the right for taking profits, the truth is many of them came in for the profits and never had any intention of staying or holding bitcoin for a longer term.

At times it is very possible that bitcoin would never go back to former prices and those who were opportunited to have some early bitcoin that they got at a price if 25-30k earlier this year and decides to sell this bull run might never be able to see the likes of bitcoin in those price range ever again and would have to get it at a even higher price, to me if you haven't accumulated up to 5 years you should not be think of selling or taking profits the plan is to allow as much compounding value effect on your portfolio as possible.

michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 04:59:08 AM

Selling our bitcoin too early would surely lead to regrets especially when we are never able to buy back bitcoin at that same price we did as when we bought it, many person's are talking about taking profits even some early investors that I know that I started with and I'm like how many bitcoins have you accumulated that you feel you are on the right for taking profits, the truth is many of them came in for the profits and never had any intention of staying or holding bitcoin for a longer term.

At times it is very possible that bitcoin would never go back to former prices and those who were opportunited to have some early bitcoin that they got at a price if 25-30k earlier this year and decides to sell this bull run might never be able to see the likes of bitcoin in those price range ever again and would have to get it at a even higher price, to me if you haven't accumulated up to 5 years you should not be think of selling or taking profits the plan is to allow as much compounding value effect on your portfolio as possible.
When to sell Bitcoin will be the decision of each investor because those who know when they sell their Bitcoin. Maybe someone sells bitcoin at the current price but they only sell a little bitcoin to take advantage. But there are still many investors who still hold their Bitcoin because they think the price of Bitcoin will make his new ATH. When the price of Bitcoin reaches its new ATH price, they will sell the Bitcoin.

But the question is how much is the price of the new ATH because no one knows for sure. For this reason, each investor must be wise if they want to sell their bitcoin. They should have started determining the selling price so that they don't miss out if they want to sell the bitcoin. After Bitcoin reaches its new ATH price, no one knows when the price of Bitcoin will experience more correction. We also don't know if the price will return to $25K- $30k as its lowest price because the lowest price of Bitcoin yesterday was at $15K- $17K, which many of us did not expect.

Who knows, the lowest price of Bitcoin can return to the price of $ 25K- $30k so that it provides an opportunity for investors who have sold their Bitcoin at the price of their new ATH to be able to buy more Bitcoin. The new ATH price for Bitcoin is likely to reach more than $ 100K and can even be higher than that price.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
I_Anime

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 06:24:15 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2024, 10:14:01 AM by I_Anime

Success is not measured from the start of the investment you make, but it will come by itself without you realizing it at some point in the future.So start building your Portfolio with Bitcoin and deploy your money in several phases to maintain the opportunity to buy aggressively when the price drops. I'm also happy and the reason is because BTC has almost reached a new ATH. For this reason, a journey that requires a lot of patience will bear fruit in the future and it all belongs to those who are able to Holding it in the long term.
The earlier you invest, the more likely it is for you to buy at a low price. Imagine an early bitcoin investor or someone who bought at $16k in 2022, I'm sure they would have gotten 4x returns if they were really able to manage their psychology when the market fluctuated highly. Of course it is true that patience is the key to success in investing, but patience alone is not enough. You need to be able to build an investment portfolio well and adjust it when things don't go according to plan, so patience alone is never enough in investing.

During late 2022 bitcoin experience a dip in price around $15k . And I had the chance to buy back then when the price was still low, guess what I didn't. Till now still regretting that shit , I guess was because I didn't have proper knowledge concerning bitcoin and investing in it , may be now I would have gotten some good stash of bitcoin in my portfolio now . Even using DCAing with amount as low as $10 to be accumulating after buying some good quantity that time . That would have given more advantage as an early Investor. But still starting now would also give you that same advantage in a long run, because during that period bitcoin price range was around $15k alot of investors would have also have sane mindset, thinking that he or she didn't start investing early or they didn't start investing the right time. But now check bitcoin price m, it's around the price range of $62k . Now would those investors still have that mindset nahhhh. But some might have sold theirs early due to short-term (regretting) profit while some keep holding for long-term profit,(having good principles). So those that haven't invested in bitcoin I think now still a good time to start your bitcoin accumulation, you can actually start accumulating bitcoin with the amount as low as $10 . Maybe as time goes on seeing the beauty of bitcoin clearly you can start accumulating aggressively.

promise444c5

Activity: 280
Merit: 141

Keep Promises !

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 09:11:07 AM

During late 2022 bitcoin experience a dip in price around $15k . And I had the chance I didn't  had the chance to buy back then when the price was still low, guess I didn't. Till now still regretting that shit , I guess was because I didn't have proper knowledge concerning bitcoin and investing in it , may be now I would have gotten some good stash of bitcoin in my portfolio now . Even using DCAing with amount as low as $10 to be accumulating after buying some good quantity that time . That would have given more advantage as an early Investor. But still starting now would also give you that same advantage in a long run, because during that period bitcoin price range was around $15k alot of investors would have also have sane mindset, thinking that he or she didn't start investing early or they didn't start investing the right time. But now check bitcoin price m, it's around the price range of $62k . Now would those investors still have that mindset nahhhh. But some might have sold theirs early due to short-term (regretting) profit while some keep holding for long-term profit,(having good principles). So those that haven't invested in bitcoin I think now still a good time to start your bitcoin accumulation, you can actually start accumulating bitcoin with the amount as low as $10 . Maybe as time goes on seeing the beauty of bitcoin clearly you can start accumulating aggressively.
I made a little correction  on your post and its  a good one. By now you understand better how it works and I believe  everyone  that read this should understand  that each day you keep  on procrastinating  or pulling back reduces your chance of getting to witness  a nice ROI for once investment . Bitcoin isn't  the only investment  out there but the fact it gives you the power of having  total control of your investment  makes it an apex and supreme  over other form of investment
Moreno233

Activity: 322
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 10:22:59 AM

Taking profits like you said is dependent on many factor and
I don't understand what you mean that taking profits from your Bitcoin investment is bad neither do I understand how that is related to gambling. Are you suggesting that one should never sell Bitcoin? Why do I sense insincerity in your statement? Does it mean you don't plan to sell some of your Bitcoin at some point in the future?

I don't agree with you that taking profits is bad and same as gambling. Bitcoin was created to be a medium of exchange even though we have seen that holding it will make it appreciate in value as with every important assets. Selling is just part of what makes Bitcoin what it is and at some point, one gave to sell some of his stash to be able to enjoy his Bitcoin.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 10:28:00 AM

Taking profits like you said is dependent on many factor and
I don't understand what you mean that taking profits from your Bitcoin investment is bad neither do I understand how that is related to gambling. Are you suggesting that one should never sell Bitcoin? Why do I sense insincerity in your statement? Does it mean you don't plan to sell some of your Bitcoin at some point in the future?
I've tried to understand what he's said. And I think he's pointing about selling at high price and never able to buy back at a low price.

I am not sure with that but I try to comprehend as well what he said. Whether we sell at a not so high price but we're able to profit from it. It doesn't matter how long someone has to wait for him to buy back.

It's not bad to take profits, actually we have to take profits whenever we can because that's the goal of everyone why we invest.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
I_Anime

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 10:29:42 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2024, 10:55:25 AM by I_Anime

During late 2022 bitcoin experience a dip in price around $15k . And I had the chance I didn't  had the chance to buy back then when the price was still low, guess I didn't. Till now still regretting that shit , I guess was because I didn't have proper knowledge concerning bitcoin and investing in it , may be now I would have gotten some good stash of bitcoin in my portfolio now . Even using DCAing with amount as low as $10 to be accumulating after buying some good quantity that time . That would have given more advantage as an early Investor. But still starting now would also give you that same advantage in a long run, because during that period bitcoin price range was around $15k alot of investors would have also have sane mindset, thinking that he or she didn't start investing early or they didn't start investing the right time. But now check bitcoin price m, it's around the price range of $62k . Now would those investors still have that mindset nahhhh. But some might have sold theirs early due to short-term (regretting) profit while some keep holding for long-term profit,(having good principles). So those that haven't invested in bitcoin I think now still a good time to start your bitcoin accumulation, you can actually start accumulating bitcoin with the amount as low as $10 . Maybe as time goes on seeing the beauty of bitcoin clearly you can start accumulating aggressively.
I made a little correction  on your post and its  a good one. By now you understand better how it works and I believe  everyone  that read this should understand  that each day you keep  on procrastinating  or pulling back reduces your chance of getting to witness  a nice ROI for once investment . Bitcoin isn't  the only investment  out there but the fact it gives you the power of having  total control of your investment  makes it an apex and supreme  over other form of investment
ohhh thanks by the way for the awareness I have done some editing to correct the mistake to the  right word I was planning to use.  Yeah procastinating in such opportunity won't do any good , This time around you don't need any one to sit you down telling you to invest in Bitcoin and all that. Bitcoin as already proven itself worthy of being a great investment, bitcoin started From the price range of $0.0008/ pet token in the year 2010 . Now go to CMC and check the recent price of bitcoin then you know that Bitcoin is truly an apex investment just as promise444c5 called it.

Edited:
I am not sure with that but I try to comprehend as well what he said. Whether we sell at a not so high price but we're able to profit from it. It doesn't matter how long someone has to wait for him to buy back.

It's not bad to take profits, actually we have to take profits whenever we can because that's the goal of everyone why we invest.

taking profit from your investment is not bad but still depends on the quantity of bitcoin you have accumulated. So in a scenario whereby a newbie started his journey of accumulating bitcoin, and he or she haven't gotten to anywhere with Their accumulation (have low quantity in their portfolio) and started taking profit from their investment expecially for those who are planning for long-term holding . They doing so in taking profit from their investment in any increase in price of bitcoin. Shows that they lack principles in their investment, because that action may only result to slow growth of their portfolio. But as some one who have gotten far with us accummulation like holding from 4-5 yrs and above can start taken profit from their investment not those that just started their accumulation journey .

smelody

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 11:05:22 AM

During late 2022 bitcoin experience a dip in price around $15k . And I had the chance to buy back then when the price was still low, guess what I didn't. Till now still regretting that shit , I guess was because I didn't have proper knowledge concerning bitcoin and investing in it , may be now I would have gotten some good stash of bitcoin in my portfolio now .
Boss! You have given your answer and I want to some opinion that-
It would be frustrated if missing out an opportunity about buying BTC at a lower prices and regrets in financial decision. some of the people might be panic if they selling right now, but now the right time to start full-fill your wallet and build up your portfolio for buying BTC. I might be believe this is the right time to continue to DCA the line, HOLD and believing the rewarded history and you will be reward in coming future.
Wind_FURY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 11:06:35 AM

taking profit from your investment is not bad but still depends on the quantity of bitcoin you have accumulated. So in a scenario whereby a newbie started his journey of accumulating bitcoin, and he or she haven't gotten to anywhere with Their accumulation (have low quantity in their portfolio) and started taking profit from their investment expecially for those who are planning for long-term holding .

They doing so in taking profit from their investment in any increase in price of bitcoin. Shows that they lack principles in their investment, because that action may only result to slow growth of their portfolio. But as some one who have gotten far with us accummulation like holding from 4-5 yrs and above can start taken profit from their investment not those that just started their accumulation journey.

Taking profit from your investment is good, and actually suggested so you can re-invest those profits into another asset. BUT in a new asset class such Bitcoin, I would discourage anyone from taking profit in any price under six digits. Why? Because we haven't truly seen its real value financially, and its REAL value socially and politically.

There were people warning us that Legacy Finance is coming, and they came. I believe there will be some people that will warn us that the Government is coming, not to ban Bitcoin but to BUY, and they will come. Russia is probably buying Bitcoin right now.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Alphakilo

Activity: 336
Merit: 134

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 11:48:43 AM

Taking profit from your investment is good, and actually suggested so you can re-invest those profits into another asset. BUT in a new asset class such Bitcoin, I would discourage anyone from taking profit in any price under six digits. Why? Because we haven't truly seen its real value financially, and its REAL value socially and politically.
Obviously, bitcoin is the best performing assets and cannot be disputed but I understand while despite its performance some folks worry about its sustainability which is one of the reasons why they want to take profit too early. Bitcoin price today is 61K USD and even at this, bitcoin is still at its earliest stage. There are still so many people, institutions, and countries that would invest in bitcoin together with some market forces that will push the price above 100k. It is very attainable now.

Marvelockg

Activity: 168
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 12:55:04 PM

it is true that patience is the key to success in investing, but patience alone is not enough. You need to be able to build an investment portfolio well and adjust it when things don't go according to plan, so patience alone is never enough in investing.
most of the people that are considering withrawing Thier investment within few years into Thier holding have probably not made any real  life investment into a tangeable asset. If you've purchased an asset like land that always appreciate in value, do you sell it out in the next three to four years even when someone offers to pay twice the amount you've spent in purchasing the land? Or do you invest into a business and becouse you've gained a short term profit above what you started the business with, you decide to sell the whole business and put the proceed of the money into another thing.it doesn't work that way. You already know that if within four years your land can appreciate up to a certain amount, that if you're are patient enough to wait longer then the reward would be better than being moved by whatever difference in price you've seen now.

Except Thier is a case of emergency or you want to sell out part of your profit and reinvest it into another promising  asset so as to get double section of investment, your holding should remain as either a backup of your reserve fund, savings for your retirement or a means to achieving a set long term goal.  It's necessary to understand that the money used in investing into Bitcoin if gathered together and used to start up a business or firm could possibly yield huge profit in the next ten year time putting all things into perspective but the advantage that investing into Bitcoin has over most other things is basically the fact that with a small amount of money you could start making your investment buying the amount of Satoshi you money can carry with the use of the DCA method without necessarily getting thousands of dollars at a time, just like the amount you need to get into real estate or to start most kind of investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 04:28:20 PM

I have seen many people who earn bitcoins and manage all their life expenses with it. I agree with you that investment in Bitcoin needs to be long-term. Because it is not possible to extract full profit from Bitcoin if not in long term. According to me, some part can be spent for special needs and the rest is better to invest.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: