Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:13:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin, and HODL!  (Read 88397 times)
I_Anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 185

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 06:31:16 AM

[edited out]
You are making sense, Dips are inevitable in the market and some investors are not ready to invest when the price of Bitcoin is stable, for example how we know the stability price of Bitcoin to range between $70k and above, so a few investors might actually want to see the price go below before they invest but from another view it is not always efficient most especially when the Dip the investor have in mind is far more below the stable price, he may keep on waiting for a longer time untill the price begin to surge further instead of declining to his expectations and will be left with no other option than to buy higher than expected.

We might be going through consolidation for nearly 4 months, but I doubt that "stable" is any kind of an accurate way of describing BTC prices or BTC price dynamics.
saying Bitcoin is stable could be kinda misleading and may not be the right choice of word to best describe Bitcoin prices or even a consolidation period because bitcoin is originally known for its volatility and its rapid price fluctuations.

When talk about Consolidation in the bitcoin market, it simply implies a period of time when the bitcoin price range are relatively narrow, but this is far from stability, it's more like a recuperation period or a pause in Bitcoin price to prepare the market for the next significant movement in bitcoin price.
The stability or instability of bitcoin are less concern to me as long as you are for the long-term. Investors like myself don't care about the bitcoin price stability,  rather what matters the most is believing in bitcoin potentials and growth. The main focus is on accumulating and holding for thelong-term rather than worrying about price stability. Due to its volatile in nature bitcoin can not be stable bitcoin price always fluctuate but it's long-term trends has been consistently upwards. Bitcoin's history of resilience and appreciation in value overtime provides confidence for investors, so keep your eyes on the value bitcoin provides in the long run and let the instability take care of themselves.  
You make sense mate Bitcoin is more profitable when held for long term purpose due to it unpredictability in price, but our main concern shouldn't be on the instability of Bitcoin because that is it's nature rather we should concentrate on how we can accumulate enough Bitcoin and hodl for a longer period of time, with the help of the DCA strategy one can accumulate more Bitcoin in different price level either weekly or monthly and hodl for long it can be from the range of 4-10 years and above with your discretionary income readily available so you won't sell out your Bitcoin hodling along the line or on a short period of time.

Exactly, holding Bitcoin for long-term investment is the best, rather than trading with it though I'm not against trading and stuff but is only advisable for those that have good knowledge and skills when it comes to trading , but when it comes to investing such skills ain't needed all one need is just some basic knowledge and some nice discretionary income , and he or she is ready to go (that's the beauty of investing in bitcoin). But when comes to holding one should learn how to plan ahead as he or she are holding, because without proper planning one can endup messing with his investment. Like selling it too early , or using it as an emergency funds (which is wrong) because long-term holding is all about patient, and the number of stashes one had accumulated, that's why we don't only have to hold and wait we have to accumulate till we hit the point of having enough Bitcoin Stash in our portfolio.

Zackz5000

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 08:17:59 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

[edited out]
You are making sense, Dips are inevitable in the market and some investors are not ready to invest when the price of Bitcoin is stable, for example how we know the stability price of Bitcoin to range between $70k and above, so a few investors might actually want to see the price go below before they invest but from another view it is not always efficient most especially when the Dip the investor have in mind is far more below the stable price, he may keep on waiting for a longer time untill the price begin to surge further instead of declining to his expectations and will be left with no other option than to buy higher than expected.

We might be going through consolidation for nearly 4 months, but I doubt that "stable" is any kind of an accurate way of describing BTC prices or BTC price dynamics.
saying Bitcoin is stable could be kinda misleading and may not be the right choice of word to best describe Bitcoin prices or even a consolidation period because bitcoin is originally known for its volatility and its rapid price fluctuations.

When talk about Consolidation in the bitcoin market, it simply implies a period of time when the bitcoin price range are relatively narrow, but this is far from stability, it's more like a recuperation period or a pause in Bitcoin price to prepare the market for the next significant movement in bitcoin price.
The stability or instability of bitcoin are less concern to me as long as you are for the long-term. Investors like myself don't care about the bitcoin price stability,  rather what matters the most is believing in bitcoin potentials and growth. The main focus is on accumulating and holding for thelong-term rather than worrying about price stability. Due to its volatile in nature bitcoin can not be stable bitcoin price always fluctuate but it's long-term trends has been consistently upwards. Bitcoin's history of resilience and appreciation in value overtime provides confidence for investors, so keep your eyes on the value bitcoin provides in the long run and let the instability take care of themselves.  
You make sense mate Bitcoin is more profitable when held for long term purpose due to it unpredictability in price, but our main concern shouldn't be on the instability of Bitcoin because that is it's nature rather we should concentrate on how we can accumulate enough Bitcoin and hodl for a longer period of time, with the help of the DCA strategy one can accumulate more Bitcoin in different price level either weekly or monthly and hodl for long it can be from the range of 4-10 years and above with your discretionary income readily available so you won't sell out your Bitcoin hodling along the line or on a short period of time.

Exactly, holding Bitcoin for long-term investment is the best, rather than trading with it though I'm not against trading and stuff but is only advisable for those that have good knowledge and skills when it comes to trading , but when it comes to investing such skills ain't needed all one need is just some basic knowledge and some nice discretionary income , and he or she is ready to go (that's the beauty of investing in bitcoin). But when comes to holding one should learn how to plan ahead as he or she are holding, because without proper planning one can endup messing with his investment. Like selling it too early , or using it as an emergency funds (which is wrong) because long-term holding is all about patient, and the number of stashes one had accumulated, that's why we don't only have to hold and wait we have to accumulate till we hit the point of having enough Bitcoin Stash in our portfolio.
Yes as long as Bitcoin investment is concern we don't only need to hold and wait but we should just keep on accumulating more and more Bitcoin until we are satisfied with the quantity of Bitcoin we have accumulated not in less than 3 years below but 4,5 years and above, we can buy more Bitcoin using both DCA method and the lump sum strategy which will help us accumulate more Bitcoin in a long run.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Chiomaobi

Activity: 28
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 09:34:15 AM

Sure.. I probably have discussed various kinds of ways to combine strategies, but I doubt that I am suggesting that a hybrid approach is preferable to a non-hybrid approach - and surely some folks might not be in a position to take any kind of hybrid approach until they get their finances in order,. so there may well be some preferences and/or benefits to building up an emergency fund and other cash reserves prior to becoming aggressive, and then maybe my own proclamation has been that guys should attempt to be as aggressive as they are able to be without over doing it.. so the devil can be in the details regarding figuring out the extent to which someone might be being sufficiently aggressive without going too far.. and also a guy might not realize that he went too far until he has some kind of an emergency that ends up testing his own set up.
If I'm getting your point correctly.

To me, it seems that some guys and/or maybe several guys get it wrong when they try to paraphrase me or to sum up what I am saying in their own words, so they end up stating something different than what I said, and surely there can be a bit of annoyance when I feel that I have to respond to those kinds of matters.. so I am not sure about the solution especially if guys some guys are paraphrasing and/or summarizing merely in an honest attempt to get clarification, but still get it wrong... so then I find myself repeating what I believe to be fairly trivial points, and in the end, maybe it does not matter what I think and/or what I said, even though it still feels uncomfortable for guys saying that other guys should do x, y or z because JJG said a, b or c.

You're saying that a non-hybrid approach is a lot more preferable to a hybrid approach, but if one must decide to deploy the hybrid approach, they must first keep their finances in check.

Of course, I am suggesting that there is a certain value in having solid financial foundations that allow for being more aggressive in your BTC buying/accumulating.. So the stronger a guy's finances, the more aggressive that he can be.

I am not trying to tell anyone or suggest to anyone how they should invest in terms of their own needs to figure out what works for them, so many times if we are talking about someone who is brand new to bitcoin, it is likely important that they get started in bitcoin as soon as possible and don't be diddly daddling around, but just because someone is new to bitcoin, that does not mean that any of us are going to know their finances, so some guys might be able to start out by lump summing and other guys might ONLY have DCA as an option, and surely some guys might already have some emergency funds in place, and other guys might have very messed up finances in terms of having a lot of debt and lack of clarity regarding how much disposable income that they might have.. even though I think that some people have some really messed up finances, an overwhelming majority of folks are going to have as much knowledge of their finances to know whether or not (at this particular moment if we are talking with them on the street) they can buy $10 worth of bitcoin.   

And that the secret and key to am effective hybrid approach is finding a way to strike a balance between investment flexibility and financial discipline, by considering a framework the can be able to combine one's investment growth, one's financial stability and being overly prepared for emergencies that may possibly arise.

You seem to be speaking a bit of gobble-dee-gook here, yet surely I did not say that there is any need to be overly prepared for emergencies, yet the more prepared that anyone is in regards to emergencies, and other financial matters, the more aggressive they can be in their accumulation of bitcoin.

JayJuanGee I really love how you break things down so can understand you very well, you are correct when you say the more financially stable one is the more aggressive he may become in his investment, one can compare someone who is not financially stable and one who's financially stable in terms of being aggressive in his or her Bitcoin accumulation.
As for me I can't be aggressive in my accumulation for now because I'm also building my emergency, reserve and float funds, before I started my Bitcoin accumulation I had some savings which I did not refer as emergency funds but because of this forum i had the knowledge of having an emergency, reserve and float funds so all I did was to divide my savings and put into different account for them to serve as my emergency, reserve and float funds, but is not enough so am accumulating my Bitcoin and also building my emergency, reserve and float funds so it can be very strong.

One can build his emergency, reserves and float funds along side Accumulating Bitcoin as long as is not affecting him or her in anyway, that the point of building one's emergency, reserves and float funds and also accumulating Bitcoin one won't be aggressive in his or her accumulation, he or she may be aggressive in his Bitcoin accumulation journey if he or she has met his target in building his emergency reserves and float funds and then stopped.

I also agree with you when you said the more prepared that anyone is in regards to emergencies, and other financial matters, the more aggressive they can be in their accumulation of bitcoin.
When someone has a very strong emergency, reserves and float funds already kept he will be more aggressive in his Bitcoin accumulation journey because he or she has already solved one problem that always affect people in the accumulation journey and he or she has nothing to fear because he has kept funds that can help in handling issues without dipping into his or her Bitcoin investment.
Justbillywitt

Activity: 280
Merit: 235

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 12:35:47 PM

JayJuanGee I really love how you break things down so can understand you very well, you are correct when you say the more financially stable one is the more aggressive he may become in his investment, one can compare someone who is not financially stable and one who's financially stable in terms of being aggressive in his or her Bitcoin accumulation.
As for me I can't be aggressive in my accumulation for now because I'm also building my emergency, reserve and float funds, before I started my Bitcoin accumulation I had some savings which I did not refer as emergency funds but because of this forum i had the knowledge of having an emergency, reserve and float funds so all I did was to divide my savings and put into different account for them to serve as my emergency, reserve and float funds, but is not enough so am accumulating my Bitcoin and also building my emergency, reserve and float funds so it can be very strong.

One can build his emergency, reserves and float funds along side Accumulating Bitcoin as long as is not affecting him or her in anyway, that the point of building one's emergency, reserves and float funds and also accumulating Bitcoin one won't be aggressive in his or her accumulation, he or she may be aggressive in his Bitcoin accumulation journey if he or she has met his target in building his emergency reserves and float funds and then stopped.

I also agree with you when you said the more prepared that anyone is in regards to emergencies, and other financial matters, the more aggressive they can be in their accumulation of bitcoin.
When someone has a very strong emergency, reserves and float funds already kept he will be more aggressive in his Bitcoin accumulation journey because he or she has already solved one problem that always affect people in the accumulation journey and he or she has nothing to fear because he has kept funds that can help in handling issues without dipping into his or her Bitcoin investment.
Well I don't know how other people do it but for me I don't think it's necessary to build emergency, reserve, and floating funds before you start buying bitcoin. You can actually do all at the same time provided you have allocated a certain percentage to all of these funds before your salary comes in with the week or within the month end.  You already know your salary before hand, you can say 10% to emergency funds, 15% reserve funds, 5% floating funds, 20% investment funds, and so on depending on how many places you want to share your money into. When you say you want to build up other funds first before you can start buying bitcoin, you are wasting time and procastination is gradually setting in. It's best you do all side by side, that way you are actually more on the safe side. No matter the income you are earning, once you put everything in percentage it will be very easier for you to divide you money once it comes.
Your approach might work for you, don't get wrong, but I think it will be better if everything is done along side each other to eliminate the risk of procastination and possibly missing out on buying the bitcoin.

Bravut

Activity: 140
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 01:21:23 PM

Yes as long as Bitcoin investment is concern we don't only need to hold and wait but we should just keep on accumulating more and more Bitcoin until we are satisfied with the quantity of Bitcoin we have accumulated not in less than 3 years below but 4,5 years and above, we can buy more Bitcoin using both DCA method and the lump sum strategy which will help us accumulate more Bitcoin in a long run.

Well said, I would also love to add that the stash of Bitcoin any investor would accumulate is not solely dependent on the number of years, but the amount invested aggressively or conservatively is what builds the portfolio. An investor who is investing $10 for 4,5 years above as you said would not have any good stash of Bitcoin, but another who invest $200 using same time frame will accumulate more, thus we see the relation, it goes on and on.
In essence what matters is Amount readily for the investment aligning with your plan (Target), with any suitable strategy used by the investor.
Felicity_Tide

Activity: 70
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 04:31:14 PM

Am not sure of qwhat you meant by being satisfied, nor do I think other investors who consider the future would use such word. I am very sure that no one is ever satisfied with making more money (even the world's richest people), so why should we be satisfied with making investments?. The continuous use of the DCA strategy for at least four years, before doing whatever you want to do with it doesn't mean someone is satisfied. There might just be a very important project that has been sidelined, with the intention of making use of the investment after at least four years.

In another sense, if your portfolio happens to be very high, but you keep getting extra personal funds, then you should continue to invest. Or do you prefer to waste your extra funds just because you feel your accumulation portfolio is satisfactory enough?.
Frankolala

Activity: 742
Merit: 543

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 06:38:02 PM

Am not sure of qwhat you meant by being satisfied, nor do I think other investors who consider the future would use such word. I am very sure that no one is ever satisfied with making more money (even the world's richest people), so why should we be satisfied with making investments?. The continuous use of the DCA strategy for at least four years, before doing whatever you want to do with it doesn't mean someone is satisfied. There might just be a very important project that has been sidelined, with the intention of making use of the investment after at least four years.

In another sense, if your portfolio happens to be very high, but you keep getting extra personal funds, then you should continue to invest. Or do you prefer to waste your extra funds just because you feel your accumulation portfolio is satisfactory enough?.
Yea, the word "satisfy" depends on the individual bitcoin target that he feels is enough for him to acquire based on his own discretionary income in which he is using to buy bitcoin. However, I feel that anyone using DCA strategy to by bitcoin for as low as $10 might not get to the extend that he will say that he has enough Bitcoin until maybe 30yrs-40yrs time.

So considering the word satisfy, it depends on how old that you are and for how long will you continue building your bitcoin portfolio with the amount that you are using to DCA regularly based on your discretionary income. A rich guy who is ready to invest in bitcoin using DCA regularly without missing will have a high chance of reaching his bitcoin target because he has all the resources he needs around him to make it happen fast compare to someone that is an average earner.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zackz5000

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 09:04:12 PM

The satisfaction I mean is that you can't hold your Bitcoin forever or is it possible to hold your Bitcoin investment forever? I think that answer is no, for there is a certain point you will hold your Bitcoin when you have accumulated enough for a long time you can decide to sell out part of your Bitcoin hodling that is the satisfied I means so don't get me wrong.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Miles2006

Activity: 280
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 09:49:04 PM

Well said, I would also love to add that the stash of Bitcoin any investor would accumulate is not solely dependent on the number of years, but the amount invested aggressively or conservatively is what builds the portfolio. An investor who is investing $10 for 4,5 years above as you said would not have any good stash of Bitcoin, but another who invest $200 using same time frame will accumulate more, thus we see the relation, it goes on and on.
In essence what matters is Amount readily for the investment aligning with your plan (Target), with any suitable strategy used by the investor.
At some point I disagree because an investor will still continue to accumulate beyond the cycle but, just because most people have the sufficient income they can double their amount at any given time, I still want to emphasize on the $10 per week because I have heard of most cases when people choose an investment choice at first and they decide to observe first using the little they have at the moment and whenever they realize the investment is really a good investment like bitcoin then you can see the investor investing aggressively like for example, when an investor is sure about the investment you see them making every possible means to accumulate and if possible they start increasing the amount monthly depending on their discretionary income, secondly there’s this set of people who have gotten informations about bitcoin and they know how bitcoin works, if you observe carefully you’ll discover the second set of people and their approach towards accumulating bitcoin will be totally different from an old investor. We don’t have to mix up things knowing fully well bitcoin investment comes with planning so if anyone is willing to invest 20% weekly that’s their plan, the time range is not the problem at first as investor should practice a healthy investing plan.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 12:10:25 AM

I feel that anyone using DCA strategy to by bitcoin for as low as $10 might not get to the extend that he will say that he has enough Bitcoin until maybe 30yrs-40yrs time.

So considering the word satisfy, it depends on how old that you are and for how long will you continue building your bitcoin portfolio with the amount that you are using to DCA regularly based on your discretionary income.
I believe that no one should ever be satisfied with making money, when you're stagnant and always receiving debit alerts without credits, it hurts your finance gradually until its obvious that your finances are diminishing. Investments are what needs to be made on a regular to keep your residual income pumping in and increases the security of your finances.

In bitcoin accumulation journey, the most important thing is to start up. Starting with $10 monthly isn't a bad thing at all, if that's his spare funds, its welcome. Remember you invest with your spare funds and not emergency funds. One good thing is the desire to invest. Once there is desire, there possibility of a good result is high. The person that started with $10 monthly and has a target can increase his investment capacity with time as his finances improves.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10428

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 01:22:01 AM

Yea, the word "satisfy" depends on the individual bitcoin target that he feels is enough for him to acquire based on his own discretionary income in which he is using to buy bitcoin. However, I feel that anyone using DCA strategy to by bitcoin for as low as $10 might not get to the extend that he will say that he has enough Bitcoin until maybe 30yrs-40yrs time.

So considering the word satisfy, it depends on how old that you are and for how long will you continue building your bitcoin portfolio with the amount that you are using to DCA regularly based on your discretionary income. A rich guy who is ready to invest in bitcoin using DCA regularly without missing will have a high chance of reaching his bitcoin target because he has all the resources he needs around him to make it happen fast compare to someone that is an average earner.

For example, there could be guys who keep their monthly expenses to $500 or lower, yet maybe they earn around $2,100 per month, and so  this person would be investing around 3x the size of his monthly expenses, so a guy like that might make a lot of progress towards getting to fuck you status or some other "satisfied status" as compared with a guy who might make $6k per month and then has $5k worth of expenses, including maybe not even investing much more than $100 per week into bitcoin.. .. Such a guy is going to take a lot longer to get to fuck you status, not only because his living expenses are high, but also because how much he is investing is not very high, even in order to attain his standard of living.

The guy with the lower expenses could increase his expenses later in life after he has been building his bitcoin investing.. so maybe his goal is to get his bitcoin investment to high levels, even though he only makes around 1/3 the amount odf the guy making $6k per month.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Adbitco

Activity: 1470
Merit: 675

Act Smart and Play safe with Your fund

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 01:43:56 AM

A question to ask does someone really feel satisfied while holding Bitcoin? To me I will simply say no because as long as the cash keep flowing you would always want to accumulate enough Bitcoin since bitcoin wallet doesn't have a maximum limit, in as much as your income keep flowing and you apply DCA method then you can never be satisfied even though you have about 10,000 BTC once the income keeps coming you will always apply your DCA money to increase your portfolio.

Most people who had thousands of BTC never stop at one or two they keep increasing their portfolio through DCA except for those people who are on an average job that pays little that could take time to increase their BTC holding in their portfolio.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 03:57:25 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2024, 04:40:56 AM by JayJuanGee

A question to ask does someone really feel satisfied while holding Bitcoin? To me I will simply say no because as long as the cash keep flowing you would always want to accumulate enough Bitcoin since bitcoin wallet doesn't have a maximum limit, in as much as your income keep flowing and you apply DCA method then you can never be satisfied even though you have about 10,000 BTC once the income keeps coming you will always apply your DCA money to increase your portfolio.

Most people who had thousands of BTC never stop at one or two they keep increasing their portfolio through DCA except for those people who are on an average job that pays little that could take time to increase their BTC holding in their portfolio.

You seem to be talking about potential personality problems that some people might have in terms of never having enough.

Let's say that you had an income of about $50k in early 2013, and so in the beginning or 2013, you started accumulating around $100 per week of bitcoin, and so you kept your job, and so you don't consider after some point you are going to feel that you have enough BTC?  After 9 years from early 2013 to early 2022, you had invested right around $47k and you had accumulated nearly 133 BTC.  Wouldn't you start to feel that you have enough BTC at some point?  or do you still need more?  Even if your income doubled from $50k in 2013 to $100k in 2022, don't you consider at some point you have enough BTC to start to withdraw and maybe you don't need your $100k job if you have enough BTC to provide the same level (or more) income?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Popkon6

Activity: 630
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 04:23:10 AM

You seem to be talking about potential personality problems that some people might have in terms of never having enough.

Let's say that you had an income of about $50k in early 2013, and so in the beginning or 2013, you started accumulating around $100 per week of bitcoin, and so you kept your job, and so you don't consider after some point you are going to feel that you have enough BTC?  After 9 years you had invested right around $47k and you had accumulated nearly 133 BTC.  Wouldn't you start to feel that you have enough BTC at some point?  or do you still need more?  Even if your income doubled from $50k in 2013 to $100k in 2022, don't you consider at some point you have enough BTC to start to withdraw and maybe you don't need your $100k job if you have enough BTC to provide the same level (or more) income?

Demand is inexhaustible, if everyone has bitcoins in their wallets everyone will be more in demand and will take initiative to accumulate more bitcoins. You notice that people who have accumulated bitcoins in the past are enthusiastic enough to still accumulate in the present, because that person must have understood the joy inside of accumulating bitcoins. 
The higher the income in a person's life, the more basic needs will increase in his life, so a person is busy with various activities in addition to his job. And I think it's normal for that place to be busy with Bitcoin, because the more busy with Bitcoin, the more successful that person is. 
Of course, if we look at 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, we can know all the details.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 04:56:53 AM
Merited by jossiel (1)

Let's say that you had an income of about $50k in early 2013, and so in the beginning or 2013, you started accumulating around $100 per week of bitcoin, and so you kept your job, and so you don't consider after some point you are going to feel that you have enough BTC?  After 9 years you had invested right around $47k and you had accumulated nearly 133 BTC.  Wouldn't you start to feel that you have enough BTC at some point?  or do you still need more?  Even if your income doubled from $50k in 2013 to $100k in 2022, don't you consider at some point you have enough BTC to start to withdraw and maybe you don't need your $100k job if you have enough BTC to provide the same level (or more) income?

Demand is inexhaustible, if everyone has bitcoins in their wallets everyone will be more in demand and will take initiative to accumulate more bitcoins. You notice that people who have accumulated bitcoins in the past are enthusiastic enough to still accumulate in the present, because that person must have understood the joy inside of accumulating bitcoins. 
The higher the income in a person's life, the more basic needs will increase in his life, so a person is busy with various activities in addition to his job. And I think it's normal for that place to be busy with Bitcoin, because the more busy with Bitcoin, the more successful that person is. 
Of course, if we look at 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, we can know all the details.

Here's the link that shows the amount of 133 BTC accumulated from early 2013 to early 2022 with around $47k invested at $100 per week. https://dcabtc.com?sd=2013-01-01&sda=custom&f=weekly&d=9_years&ac=10000&c=true

I don't buy it.

I think that at some point people have enough BTC, so you can imagine all that you want about people not having enough, but there surely are ways to live quite well off of 133 BTC, especially if your earlier standard of living had been around $100k per year... and you could give up your job and largely start to draw that same amount of income or more income than that each year and likely into perpetuity including accounting for increases in the cost of living and/or the likely ongoing and seemingly inevitable debasement of the dollar and other fiat currencies.

Currently, 133 BTC has a spot price of nearly $9 million and a 200 WMA price (which I believe to be more important of nearly $5 million.

https://bitcoindata.science/withdrawal-strategy

There is likely merely a need to think a bit more realistically in terms of not needing to have to work and still earn similar or more income than you are actually earning.. People maybe fantasize , but they actually don't have such 133 BTC or whatever other amount that I am suggesting should be enough based on already existing lifestyle and ability to maintain such lifestyle including potentially better with merely living off of their BTC at a reasonably sustainable withdrawal rate .. and whether there is still a need to continue to earn income and buy more bitcoin seems a bit of a fantasy way of thinking about the situation of someone else to me in terms of proclaiming no one is ever satisfied with being able to start to live off of their bitcoin rather than having an ongoing feeling of needing to continue to accumulate more BTC... yeah some people are never satisfied.. yet that does not mean that they should  not be able to live well with bitcoin, even the example that I gave...and there are a lot of similar examples that I could give in which "enough" BTC has likely been achieved given the person's past lifestyle situation and even possible expectations to live similarly, to improve and/or to account for inflation/debasement of the dollar and other fiats.

Lidger

Activity: 182
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 06:14:42 AM

If we can naturally accept the fact that after investing in Bitcoin and holding that investment we may experience a temporary loss of money, then we will certainly not hesitate to hold Bitcoin. I have invested the market has changed a bit and if that affects us then surely we will not be able to hold our investment for a long time. You have to forget the illusion of the amount of money that you have invested and the amount of money that you will invest regularly and you have to assume that this money is fully deducted from your total money. The invested money will not be of any use to you, you don't care if you gain or lose, if you can plan like this, you will be successful in keeping your investment for a long time.

Kliss

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 08:02:34 AM

If we can naturally accept the fact that after investing in Bitcoin and holding that investment we may experience a temporary loss of money, then we will certainly not hesitate to hold Bitcoin. I have invested the market has changed a bit and if that affects us then surely we will not be able to hold our investment for a long time. You have to forget the illusion of the amount of money that you have invested and the amount of money that you will invest regularly and you have to assume that this money is fully deducted from your total money. The invested money will not be of any use to you, you don't care if you gain or lose, if you can plan like this, you will be successful in keeping your investment for a long time.
Investing in valuable assets like Bitcoin is a great approach and comes with the conviction of  success. Why will an investor have a temporary feeling of uncertainty or lack of conviction in putting their money in valuable assets (Bitcoin), unless they don't know the purpose of their investments. Investing in valuable assets and one with potentials like Bitcoin is source of pleasure, after putting your money in such asset (Bitcoin) and picturing what you stands to benefit ahead comes with a lot of excitement that's what triggers us to invest in it. Bitcoin history has shown a consistent upwards trend over the years, However so long as your perspective and intentions is to Buy and Hold for long-term there is no need to have doubt or feel loss at any moment.  Our main concern in Bitcoin should be our consistency level in accumulating Bitcoin  over the long period ahead to yield good investment.
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 714
Merit: 619

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 08:22:56 AM

[edited out]

Hahaha...Your advice is so funny to me and it is highly unprofessional, to say the least. Are you telling me that we should buy Bitcoin at both favourable and unfotable prices? That's the way I see it with your advice. If I may ask you, do you know the reason why Bitcoin has not pushed its current ATH of about $73,850 through ever since despite the high adoption and awareness about it? The reason is simple, the high net worth individuals and companies that will commit their money to it at a very high level are rare.

This is because it is risky at this time and it is against their principle of investment, which is very reasonable. You see, investment has its own guidelines and principles for effective productivity so we should not due to Bitcoin ignore it. If we did, then it may become an issue over time. Fine, Bitcoin might have reached a very high price in the next 10 years, but how sure are you? This is why we need to be cautious no matter how we are trusting about it. For this, continuous buying of Bitcoin at any price as you said is so faulty, however, what I know in investment is DCA, and if done rightly, we will not regret it. But this should not be done without extra viable plans.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
I_Anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 185

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 08:37:45 AM

At first I won't consider that has loss, it can only be loss if one literally sells his investment in loss during a dip , that's why is better to use that opportunity to accumulate and hodl Bitcoin. We can't just expect the price to be going up only, surely they will be some dip as time goes due to volatility. And yeah when it comes to holding is better to use money that you can stay without using for long , like forgetting that you have such amount of money invested in Bitcoin. Because if one endup using money that's meant for certain expenses he or she may endup messing up Their holding, like selling it at the wrong time or using it to take care of some expenses.

Roseline492

Activity: 322
Merit: 192

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 08:46:01 AM

You could be right because most times human needs is insatiable that is why sometimes when an investor has not really arrived at his targeted point they will be having the mindset that immediately they get to that particular point they will hold but however you will be surprising to see that even after achieving there goal they will not really be satisfied and as such they will keep pushing to acquire more, which is also applicable in Bitcoin investment because with the potential of Bitcoin it will be very difficult to be satisfied with the amount you have already accumulated because in one way or another you would always find the need to acquire more Bitcoin especially when the source of income is flowing you will always keep investing.

Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 »
  Print  

Jump to: