Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 03:24:19 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 496 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 95053 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 10540

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 09:26:43 PM

And many people mention the word risk here, aren't we ready to lose?  So why else use the word risk?
Investing in Bitcoin is not risk free especially to investors who do not  invest appropriately with the right approach and strategy,  and also not sticking to their investment plans (long-term). What makes Bitcoin to be risky is because its volatile in nature meaning the price fluctuates, some investors might struggle to keep up to a long term strategy when faced with FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) or sudden changes in the market  this can trigger emotional response causing some investors to take quick decision of selling at loss without reaching a profitable target. It's only investors who develop a disciplined approach and habit to their investment  can go through the risk and make good rewards and profits.

Investors should discipline their emotions not to take impulsive and unnecessary decisions that will result in loss due to the volatile nature of bitcoin. Having a long term perspective (HODLing bitcoin),helps in going through fluctuations, by focusing on your long-term strategy and not being emotional to market situation. With this kind of mindset investors can benefit from investing in bitcoin.

Position size is part of the solution to perceptions of risk (and even emotions that might end up coming into play), and surely since bitcoin remains a moving target (highly volatile relative to other goods and currencies), questions of position size (and even assessments about what to do about position size) will likely end up changing with the passage of time, so there may well need to be assessments and reassessments with the passage of time to figure out ways to confirm ongoing comfort with position size, and several of these emotional responses are individualized to such an extent that it may well be difficult to figure how much weight anyone might give to the various individualized factors (largely referring to the 9 mentioned in this post) as they change through time since the initial approach to bitcoin accumulation, maintenance or liquidation might end up changing with the passage of time.

Previously I said think about what you decide, that way you will have a strong mentality to face anything in bitcoin investment. People misunderstand and they are sucked in by fud, so don't fall for the talk that says bad things about Bitcoin.

I have observed that Bitcoin is very strong with a market cap that continues to grow, so from here you have to think that every day or every quarter new people continue to join Bitcoin in the sense that they trust Bitcoin more than others.

For that reason, don't misunderstand me because I said think before making a decision. So, that way, long-term planning will run more smoothly without any burden on your mind. Just keep buying and holding, especially since Trump supports Bitcoin, which is the first step for us to see Bitcoin reach $100k.

I would be careful if you are expecting bitcoin's performance or long-term viability is connected with politics.

Sure, there can be some advantages in terms of having politicians seeming to be on the side of bitcoin rather than fighting against it, but any of us might also get mislead if we start to place too much faith in politicians and/or various regulatory outcomes.. whether we are referring to the USA or to El Salvador or any other country.  Sure it is nice that some governments (or some politicians) are not fighting against bitcoin, yet bitcoin surely is not dependent upon politicians and regulations and there might even be some conflicts of interest or even some ways in which politicians and/or regulations that appear to be aligned with bitcoin are not aligned with bitcoin.. which surely many of us even have trouble agreeing upon what is bitcoin or what are the various purposes (and/or utility aspects) of bitcoin,

....so how would we necessarily expect that either politicians or the various regulation that they might propose or support would necessarily be aligned with what might be good for bitcoin, including good for regular and normal people rather than some of the interests that might be pumping certain agendas that may or may not line up well with interests of normal people.. aka normies... including but not limited to self-sovereignty and empowerment that may not even be the same as number go up, which even number go up helps incumbent bitcoiners, but might not be in the interest of good people who happen to be no coiners, low coiners and/or pre-coiners (and might not even know or appreciate that they are precoiners)... in other words, careful hitching your wagon too much to any politician and/or regulatory stance that may well be ambiguous and potentially in conflict with some of bitcoin's already existing qualities.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Promocodeudo

Activity: 462
Merit: 274

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2024, 10:06:45 PM

People who panic are not investors but they are traders.

People who are slow and full of hope are not loyal or long term investors but they are traders.

These two characteristics can be ignored in each of you.

Just buy BTC and save it until you have children and grandchildren because Bitcoin investment is very good for the long term.

I prefer the old style of investors who accumulate bitcoins gradually but they don't sell them at every recorded ATH. why don't they sell because they know bitcoin is very limited. Whatever happens, buy bitcoin even if it's $10, do it gradually.
Do you know that bitcoin investment is risk, what I will tell you is that don't bag your eggs with one bag, you can invest in bitcoin for long-term but is not something that you will invest for your future children because its clear that nobody knows if the technology of bitcoin blockchain will fade off one day, their is a place I read in this forum, it stated that you should make bitcoin your side hustle, so as your investing in cryptocurrency you have to be mindful and don't put all you hope on it, now bitcoin is increasing and everyone is ready and interested to buy more bitcoin, but never know that bitcoin price can crash from this high price to low price, and it has happened in this form so many times, and it's possible another currency that is higher that bitcoin can be introduced.

In as much you are trying to raise some fact, I also don't agree with you in somethings you mentioned here, Bitcoin is an investment and I believe that risk is associated in every investment as such risk shouldn't be an excuse for anyone not to invest in bitcoin.
What do you really understand by long-term, I think there is a misconception by you, long-term simply means the future, thats to say you are contradicting yourself, if you advice that  people should not invest in Bitcoin for their future children when you have already said that Bitcoin is a long-term investment what exact point are you trying to make
I think we should understand that Bitcoin is a technology of the future and it will make whole lot of sense if we make a bulky portfolio for our children in it that's if we have allot takes to do so.

When you say don't bag your egg in one bag, are you trying to advice individuals to be short-term investors which are traders or people should invest in altcoin?
Taking about Bitcoin price, it is only newbies that doesn't recognize the existence of fluntuation and volatility that does not understand that Bitcoin price can never be stable due to market corrections.for now there is know currency that is competing with Bitcoin in terms of value and I believe with more investors presence in the system, the possibility of another digital or fiat currency surpassing it in terms of value will be difficult.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Princess Leah

Activity: 122
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 11:07:14 PM

I would be careful if you are expecting bitcoin's performance or long-term viability is connected with politics.

Sure, there can be some advantages in terms of having politicians seeming to be on the side of bitcoin rather than fighting against it, but any of us might also get mislead if we start to place too much faith in politicians and/or various regulatory outcomes.. whether we are referring to the USA or to El Salvador or any other country.  Sure it is nice that some governments (or some politicians) are not fighting against bitcoin, yet bitcoin surely is not dependent upon politicians and regulations and there might even be some conflicts of interest or even some ways in which politicians and/or regulations that appear to be aligned with bitcoin are not aligned with bitcoin.. which surely many of us even have trouble agreeing upon what is bitcoin or what are the various purposes (and/or utility aspects) of bitcoin,

It's not like the politicians who are against Bitcoin do not believe in it's potential, although there are still ignorant ones who are naive when it comes to the knowledge about it but there are some who are aware  of it's potential and how it could be benficial for both the rich and common man but then, since they can't control or influence the market like the do with the Apex banks hence the opposition of the project.

I come from a country where politicians seize an opportunity with different ways during election campaign periods just to get the heart of voters, and could even go to the extent of accepting the bitcoin they discriminated just to buy the heart of bitcoin enthusiasts, but then kudos to the genuine ones who strongly stand behind the project without any hidden agenda, however the majority is corrupt and I'll barely put my trust in any politician.
sotelorene

Activity: 294
Merit: 44

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 11:59:36 PM

People who are slow and full of hope are not loyal or long term investors but they are traders.

Just buy BTC and save it until you have children and grandchildren because Bitcoin investment is very good for the long term.

I prefer the old style of investors who accumulate bitcoins gradually but they don't sell them at every recorded ATH. why don't they sell because they know bitcoin is very limited. Whatever happens, buy bitcoin even if it's $10, do it gradually.
Do you know that bitcoin investment is risk, what I will tell you is that don't bag your eggs with one bag, you can invest in bitcoin for long-term but is not something that you will invest for your future children because its clear that nobody knows if the technology of bitcoin blockchain will fade off one day, their is a place I read in this forum, it stated that you should make bitcoin your side hustle, so as your investing in cryptocurrency you have to be mindful and don't put all you hope on it, now bitcoin is increasing and everyone is ready and interested to buy more bitcoin, but never know that bitcoin price can crash from this high price to low price, and it has happened in this form so many times, and it's possible another currency that is higher that bitcoin can be introduced.

I consider your narratives to be a some worth way of passing out negative information about Bitcoin, and it can be misleading, no doubt there is risk in every investment generally but Bitcoin is not as risky as most people talked about it as when compared with other coins and it doesn't make sense to me since you are kind of making comparisons between Bitcoin and other coins, one of the mistakes some people makes is ever considering Bitcoin sharing the same principle of operations and functionality, whereas Bitcoin performance is what determines the performance of other coins. Taking about volatility, it is an inherent trait of Bitcoin such that the moving up and down is even what makes it interesting, have you ever consider if the price only goes up and doesn't come down? Volatility is no longer a problem to a long term investment but rather taken advantage of every market condition is the priority in other not to miss any buying opportunities, when the price comes down you buy and when it is high you buy too the DCA allows you to do that in order to have or increasing your Bitcoin quantity.

it will be better you talk more about the potential coin Bitcoin that you know than talking about what you don't know.

Exactly, there are some things that are not suppose to be disclose to public because of the mentality and mindset people have most especially people who will join or those new member I mean it can be harmful to them because already some people who don't understand how Bitcoin works take it to be scam till today so imagine someone like that join this forum and then come across statement like that, it will be like reminding the person initially what he take or see Bitcoin to be so in as much as we don't know how long Bitcoin will last, we shouldn't be making harmful and discouraging statement about it rather we should be positive about it or maybe think on how to accumulate more Bitcoin and hold them for long time. If there's any investment you shouldn't worried about after investing in it I think Bitcoin should be that investment provided everything concerning it is well observed.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Barikui1

Activity: 266
Merit: 205

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 07:59:39 AM

It's not like the politicians who are against Bitcoin do not believe in it's potential, although there are still ignorant ones who are naive when it comes to the knowledge about it but there are some who are aware  of it's potential and how it could be benficial for both the rich and common man but then, since they can't control or influence the market like the do with the Apex banks hence the opposition of the project.

I come from a country where politicians seize an opportunity with different ways during election campaign periods just to get the heart of voters, and could even go to the extent of accepting the bitcoin they discriminated just to buy the heart of bitcoin enthusiasts, but then kudos to the genuine ones who strongly stand behind the project without any hidden agenda, however the majority is corrupt and I'll barely put my trust in any politician.

Brother, try to understand this concept here, politicians, especially those in power will mostly fight Bitcoin, you know why? Because the control they usually get from the fiat is not their when it comes to Bitcoin, and as government of most states is, they want everything to be under their control, which Bitcoin strongly contradict, due to it privacy.

But then,  it's a win win situation for we the general public because the privacy is what we have craved for in the fiat for long, but was not possible, so I believe that with time, in as much as they wouldn't accept the fact that Bitcoin is here to stay, they still wouldn't be able to do anything about it, because of how decentralized it is.

Stablexcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 10:46:26 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

especially since Trump supports Bitcoin, which is the first step for us to see Bitcoin reach $100k.
Hahaha, do you think Trump has the power or influence?

Trump-supporting Bitcoin is not an assurance or the first step for Bitcoin to achieve the 100k price. One characteristic of Bitcoin is that it doesn't need political support to be successful. As an investor, I believe that I have come to know the factors that can influence the price which are mass adoption (demand and supply), advancement in technological development, regulatory enforcement, and other economic conditions but political promises/fallacies are not for me. Instead of focusing on political promises, investors should be more concerned about informed decisions, research, risk assessment, and engaging in Bitcoin discussions to improve their knowledge of Bitcoin which will help them with their investment.

When you say don't bag your egg in one bag, are you trying to advice individuals to be short-term investors which are traders or people should invest in altcoin?
What he meant is diversification into other assets. But in my own opinion, I will only advise an investor to diversify when he/she has a good Bitcoin portfolio because it doesn't make sense for one to have a small Bitcoin portfolio and choose to diversify into another more risky asset. I have never seen anyone get rich after diversifying by allocating a small amount into several asset. It is not about the volume of assets we have but the liquidity of that asset. Once we have attained a good level of Bitcoin in our profile we can shift to other assets we loved to and invest in them. Now our main focus is on Bitcoin as we have built a good standard entirely but we are diversifying to other assets to protect our investment so that we won't tap into our Bitcoin investment no matter what.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀.
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀.
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Roseline492

Activity: 350
Merit: 227

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2024, 10:49:03 AM

Taking about Bitcoin price, it is only newbies that doesn't recognize the existence of fluntuation and volatility that does not understand that Bitcoin price can never be stable due to market corrections.

Perhaps what @Onyeeze failed to understand is that his theory of not having all the eggs in one bag shouldn't reflect on Bitcoin investment because I don't think there is any other investment more better than Bitcoin investment in my mind now in terms of diversification, however from his statement he seem to have been having a doubt about the future of the technology behind Bitcoin, however on the contrary instead of the technology to decline it will even improve the more as time goes by so he should remove his mindset about the technology because Bitcoin can never be affected anyway, so actually if this is the reason why he is having a double thought about Bitcoin investment I would suggest he start accumulating Bitcoin now because if he did not he will surely regret in the future.

Taskford

Activity: 2604
Merit: 808

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 11:00:01 AM

With or without politicians support bitcoin still there, we see good developments happen on bitcoin even if lots of them avoid to support it. Its just some of them of them like El Salvador just see its potential. But there are other aspiring President just want to ride the hype since there main intention is to gather massive support to their voters.

People should not look at political events as a basis for their decisions to see if there's a price growth will happen to bitcoin. Also to crazy to see that past shooting incident where there are people discuss about if bitcoin price would go dump since Trump has been shot. Price development will always depends on the people who support also acquire it and not those official who's not really serious on their approach on bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Frankolala

Activity: 770
Merit: 549

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 11:16:18 AM

With or without politicians support bitcoin still there, we see good developments happen on bitcoin even if lots of them avoid to support it. Its just some of them of them like El Salvador just see its potential. But there are other aspiring President just want to ride the hype since there main intention is to gather massive support to their voters.

People should not look at political events as a basis for their decisions to see if there's a price growth will happen to bitcoin. Also to crazy to see that past shooting incident where there are people discuss about if bitcoin price would go dump since Trump has been shot. Price development will always depends on the people who support also acquire it and not those official who's not really serious on their approach on bitcoin.
I don't know why some people are thinking wrongly on what influences bitcoin price, how will someone think that because Trump was shot bitcoin price will dip, is bitcoin price in Trump's hand or has the power to control bitcoin. In the beginning when bitcoin was out in the market a lot of government kicked against it and went as far as Banning it because they feel it is in their power to control it and they wanted bitcoin to fade away.

Unknown to the government that they cannot control bitcoin because it is beyond their power, China was number one country who thought that they are God to bitcoin but bitcoin proved all of them wrong and she continue growing in adoption and in value.

Currently, these politicians have seen that bitcoin is here to stay because many people and institutions are showing high interest in bitcoin and that is why these so called politicians are now using bitcoin as a means to win the citizens heary to vote for them during their campaign. Imagine Biden that was against bitcoin all these while has changed and claims he loves bitcoin in his campaign.

Nothing the government have to impact on bitcoin price value, because whatever they do will not have any significant on bitcoin price. If you cannot beat them, you join them is what most governments are doing now on bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
EluguHcman

Activity: 392
Merit: 192

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2024, 11:29:34 AM

You have no other option. I joke about the whalecumulators, but what else can we plebs do? Buy the dip, and HODL! You do not want to end up empty handed on the next cycle, https://twitter.com/misir_mahmudov/status/1118243131584065537

Always zoom out if in doubt, https://bitcoin.zorinaq.com/price/

The fantasy to Invest on cryptocurrency is to actualize profit but after being invested and the market made frowning of Dipping while you expected increases based on your investment goal, you can actually panic to sell when you do not trust the coin you invested in but if invested on Bitcoin, I bet keep hodling and buy more at the Dip and keep hodling will incline you a whale accumulator because after the Cons comes the Pros.

Here on YouTube an investor expresses aggressively of his coin Dipping and so he also buys at the Dip. He could not accept it any longer as it even fells that the more he buys is the more it Dips https://youtube.com/shorts/lcMcTwS_uZ8?si=E4xrSYJiILZRg2r-.

Literally I will not say he invested on the shitcoins as the coin was not specified but i think he did not understand the liquidation or reputabilities of the coin he Invested which caught his mind off of being disappointed.

But if he does understood the concepts of the coin probably not a good coin for long holding, then he would had sold out so that he does not go empty handed watching the coin Dipping probably it might go dumped but if invested on Bitcoin, come on as much you buy at the Dip and it keep Dipping and you are buying more and hodling, you are eventually getting in the whale house of huge accumulation.

rachael9385

Activity: 518
Merit: 364

BA_LA_FA_MA

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2024, 11:40:33 AM

Do you know that bitcoin investment is risk, what I will tell you is that don't bag your eggs with one bag,
There are something you don't understand, everything around us, (both the ones we see and the ones we don't see) are risky, so if one can risk his life and travel by flight for hours, then what is money that one can't risk?
The truth is there are risk we can take and ones we can't take, and it's for the person to make his/her choice, if you have other options for investment it's fine by you.
We don't have to put all eggs in one bag and it's not advised to keep one on altcoins/shitcoins because they are not like Bitcoin, and IMO they shitcoins/altcoins are behind Bitcoin so when Bitcoin raises they also follow and many of them can't sustain price fluctuations for long so they give up and those who put money of them will lose.
you can invest in bitcoin for long-term but is not something that you will invest for your future children because its clear that nobody knows if the technology of bitcoin blockchain will fade off one day,
What makes you think so?
I have few questions for ya.
  • Do you think that technology will stop becoming more advanced?
  • Will the internet crash?
If your answers are no which means the technology of Bitcoin will probably not not fade away because Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone. If people can save fiat all their money on their bank account what makes us think we can't invest on Bitcoin? Truth be told that technology is also what's holding the world today and if anything happens to technology we can't also access the money in our fair Bank. And as technology can't fade away Bitcoin will not fade away.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Promocodeudo

Activity: 462
Merit: 274

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2024, 11:44:56 AM

especially since Trump supports Bitcoin, which is the first step for us to see Bitcoin reach $100k.

Trump-supporting Bitcoin is not an assurance or the first step for Bitcoin to achieve the 100k price. One characteristic of Bitcoin is that it doesn't need political support to be successful. As an investor, I believe that I have come to know the factors that can influence the price which are mass adoption (demand and supply), advancement in technological development, regulatory enforcement, and other economic conditions but political promises/fallacies are not for me. Instead of focusing on political promises, investors should be more concerned about informed decisions, research, risk assessment, and engaging in Bitcoin discussions to improve their knowledge of Bitcoin which will help them with their investment.

What he meant is diversification into other assets. But in my own opinion, I will only advise an investor to diversify when he/she has a good Bitcoin portfolio because it doesn't make sense for one to have a small Bitcoin portfolio and choose to diversify into another more risky asset. I have never seen anyone get rich after diversifying by allocating a small amount into several asset. It is not about the volume of assets we have but the liquidity of that asset. Once we have attained a good level of Bitcoin in our profile we can shift to other assets we loved to and invest in them. Now our main focus is on Bitcoin as we have built a good standard entirely but we are diversifying to other assets to protect our investment so that we won't tap into our Bitcoin investment no matter what.

I agree with you that he was actually referring to diversification but we can only talk about diversification when your investment n Bitcoin has not yield any profit in the long-term, in such situation an investors may decide to try new things to know if they will be better than the existing one, although people can still diversify their investment when they have achieved a bulky portfolio or when they have attain a certain level of wealth but thats not always the case, investors are always looking at investments that add values with good potentials, am not against diversification but i somuch believe in Bitcoin and i think we shouldn't be skeptical about this digital wealth, for me am not diversifying anytime soon because I have not gotten a sufficient portfolio yet, for now my major concern is to keep accuamulating the little i can contimously without allowing any form of discouragement in my way.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Princess Leah

Activity: 122
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 11:59:32 AM

I agree with you that he was actually referring to diversification but we can only talk about diversification when your investment n Bitcoin has not yield any profit in the long-term, in such situation an investors may decide to try new things to know if they will be better than the existing one, although people can still diversify their investment when they have achieved a bulky portfolio or when they have attain a certain level of wealth but thats not always the case, investors are always looking at investments that add values with good potentials, am not against diversification but i somuch believe in Bitcoin and i think we shouldn't be skeptical about this digital wealth, for me am not diversifying anytime soon because I have not gotten a sufficient portfolio yet, for now my major concern is to keep accuamulating the little i can contimously without allowing any form of discouragement in my way.
The fact that someone is a Bitcoin investor doesn't mean they can't diversify their investment to other portfolios, so far the funds in there and they've a acquired knowledge about a particular investment then they're good to go, Bitcoin is not the only good investment, there are still others that could yield good profit for people on the long run.

However, I agree with you that Bitcoin is currently one of the best investment anyone could think of for long-term purpose, it has proved over time that it could yield great profit for people in the future so the best decision anyone could take is investing in their future through Bitcoin without any doubt about it. Also I think you'll be making the the best decision to accumulate as much as you can without any discouragement then you can diversify to other investment when you've made profit from it in future.
Stablexcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 11:59:46 AM

We are saying the same thing here only that you feel it is better to diversify when you have already gotten profits from your first investment (Bitcoin). You don't have to wait for you to receive your profits from your Bitcoin investment before diversifying buddy. Imagine you invested in Bitcoin for 5 years and made good profits and then you chose to diversify into other assets because you are looking for a better investment, what if you ended up investing in some other assets that will make you lose all you have gained from your Bitcoin investment? Like I said before you can diversify when you have gotten a lot of Bitcoin in your portfolio (at least you have met your target). And if you are diversifying out of your disposal income, perhaps 70% of your entire income. You can choose to allocate 15% or 20% into other assets and these percentages can be split into several assets.

In case you don't know there are several reasons why investors diversify, the most popular one is to mitigate risk. But what would be a better reason to diversify if not to protect your Bitcoin investment? It is a matter of choice but anything you are doing don't do something that ill harm your Bitcoin investment and don't use your profits from your Bitcoin investment to invest in other assets you do not know about. Instead keeping it for longer terms is better.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀.
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀.
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dailyscript

Activity: 238
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 12:23:39 PM

Perhaps what @Onyeeze failed to understand is that his theory of not having all the eggs in one bag shouldn't reflect on Bitcoin investment because I don't think there is any other investment more better than Bitcoin investment in my mind now in terms of diversification, however from his statement he seem to have been having a doubt about the future of the technology behind Bitcoin, however on the contrary instead of the technology to decline it will even improve the more as time goes by so he should remove his mindset about the technology because Bitcoin can never be affected anyway, so actually if this is the reason why he is having a double thought about Bitcoin investment I would suggest he start accumulating Bitcoin now because if he did not he will surely regret in the future.

“Behold, the fool saith, "Put not all thine eggs in the one basket" - which is but a matter of saying, "Scatter your money and your attention"; but the wise man saith, "Pull all your eggs in the one basket and - WATCH THAT BASKET." - Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar”

Author ― Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson

Honestly, i think diversification has to do with one's financial level at every stage in life. If a bitcoin investor have enough money to diversify then he should do so, but prioritizing his Bitcoin investment should be a necessity. At some stage in life (especially to the grownups within the age of 50 and above) they might be more scared to diversify because it will be harder to recover if the investment does not turn out successful. They rather choose to protect their wealth, by so doing sticking to just one investment that has been working properly for them. But a young man in his 20s can choose to try other investments as long as he is capable of doing so if it doesn't go out well, he has more time to come back up. But I won't want to take that chance. Concentrating on one investment builds wealth and I have tried it and it worked. If I am to diversify then it is to protect that wealth but I will put in my money into a safer asset.

Zackz5000

Activity: 154
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 12:55:54 PM

The fantasy to Invest on cryptocurrency is to actualize profit but after being invested and the market made frowning of Dipping while you expected increases based on your investment goal, you can actually panic to sell when you do not trust the coin you invested in but if invested on Bitcoin, I bet keep hodling and buy more at the Dip and keep hodling will incline you a whale accumulator because after the Cons comes the Pros.
Some new folks here might get confused trying to read down your explanation, did you know that cryptocurrency is a general name given to all the coin including Bitcoin and shitcoins? I almost got confused when reading it because you mentioned cryptocurrency how untrusted they are which means Bitcoin in included so try and give it a clear clearification so newbies will get full understanding of what you are actually talking about, if it is altcoins, shitcoins, or Bitcoin you specify the particular one you are talking about rather than generalizing it to cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is also part of cryptocurrency.
I_Anime

Activity: 448
Merit: 194

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 01:13:02 PM

Some new folks here might get confused trying to read down your explanation, did you know that cryptocurrency is a general name given to all the coin including Bitcoin and shitcoins? I almost got confused when reading it because you mentioned cryptocurrency how untrusted they are which means Bitcoin in included so try and give it a clear clearification so newbies will get full understanding of what you are actually talking about, if it is altcoins, shitcoins, or Bitcoin you specify the particular one you are talking about rather than generalizing it to cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is also part of cryptocurrency.

Lol well that's true the word cryptocurrencies is the general term use for digital currencies ( like bitcoin, altcoins etc.) So you mentioning cryptocurrencies kinda sound off , so better still you would have just make use of shitcoins and altcoins, because bitcoin is also under cryptocurrencies. So that those that are new to bitcoin will get the picture clearer .

But what you are saying is right most folks usually have the mindset that they can get rich quick by investing in some random shitcoins and somr may think that they are diversifying not knowing that they are only multiplying the risk in it . So inorder to avoid stories that touches ones heart just focus on building a better bitcoin stash .

Winterfrost

Activity: 716
Merit: 135

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 01:19:33 PM

You're right here. To the best of my knowledge, Bitcoin has been the best investment so far but it doesn't mean that there isn't any other investment that is successful in streamlining. Let's put aside the knowledge we have known so far in Bitcoin and be realistic as a layman here. When investing, normally, people want to diversify because they doubt that just investing in one thing alone for a long period is much risky. They figuring the positive and negative consequences that may occur. If the investment doesn't go out right what would be their faith for all those long periods?

In the real world, what truly increasing a persons net worth is an assets, not his income. And it is only the asset invested in that can make him wealthy including Bitcoin and other assets. If an investor wants to be rich and if his financial capability is stable then he needs to diversify into other assets not Bitcoin alone.

“Behold, the fool saith, "Put not all thine eggs in the one basket" - which is but a matter of saying, "Scatter your money and your attention"; but the wise man saith, "Pull all your eggs in the one basket and - WATCH THAT BASKET." - Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar”

Author ― Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson

Honestly, i think diversification has to do with one's financial level at every stage in life. If a bitcoin investor have enough money to diversify then he should do so, but prioritizing his Bitcoin investment should be a necessity. At some stage in life (especially to the grownups within the age of 50 and above) they might be more scared to diversify because it will be harder to recover if the investment does not turn out successful. They rather choose to protect their wealth, by so doing sticking to just one investment that has been working properly for them. But a young man in his 20s can choose to try other investments as long as he is capable of doing so if it doesn't go out well, he has more time to come back up. But I won't want to take that chance. Concentrating on one investment builds wealth and I have tried it and it worked. If I am to diversify then it is to protect that wealth but I will put in my money into a safer asset.
Well spoken mate and I love the quote. Do you know that it is logical if you have been accumulating and holding Bitcoin for several years (at least 5 years), yes the potential odds are there that they will make a good profit because Bitcoin is higher in price in the long term. And i have see people with the age of 50+ as mentioned taking super and greater risk in aggressiveness and diversification because time starts to get behind them and it freaks them out. Investment is all about risk if an investor chooses to diversify then it is worth it but if he believe more in Bitcoin he can invest in bitcoin more than any other asset.

Wonderful!
Btcdeybodi

Activity: 155
Merit: 99

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 02:47:27 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2024, 04:32:21 PM by Btcdeybodi

Here on YouTube an investor expresses aggressively of his coin Dipping and so he also buys at the Dip. He could not accept it any longer as it even fells that the more he buys is the more it Dips https://youtube.com/shorts/lcMcTwS_uZ8?si=E4xrSYJiILZRg2r-.

Hey we ain't talking about cryptocurrency or any form of shit coins here as our major discussions here is strictly Bitcoin related so if you want to talk about some pump and dump coin, you channel your energy to the alternative cryptocurrency discussion sections however, I don't know the coin the YouTuber bought but if it was bitcoin that he bought at a DIP price and it DIPs even further, it's not for him to panic because every DIP is an opportunity to buy more at a DIP price which is also an advantage to make more profits in the long run.

However, Bitcoin investment is not for the weak, faint hearted or emotional people so if you must invest in Bitcoin then you must do away with emotions especially when a DIP happens and from what I saw on the YouTube video the man is actually blaming his friend for persuading him to buy Bitcoin with the orientation that the price will increase after he has bought but the man bought and the price DIPs which is to say that if anyone wants to persuade people to invest in Bitcoin then they should be open and let them know about Bitcoins volatility, about the upwards and downwards price movements so that when the price is DIPPING they won't panic at all and begin to blame you. You should make them understand the need to have a long-term target and shouldn't worry about if the price skyrockets or Dips, they should be more interested in being consistent in their DCA and accumulate a whole lot of stash in their portfolio.

Literally I will not say he invested on the shitcoins as the coin was not specified but i think he did not understand the liquidation or reputabilities of the coin he Invested which caught his mind off of being disappointed.

But if he does understood the concepts of the coin probably not a good coin for long holding, then he would had sold out so that he does not go empty handed watching the coin Dipping probably it might go dumped but if invested on Bitcoin, come on as much you buy at the Dip and it keep Dipping and you are buying more and hodling, you are eventually getting in the whale house of huge accumulation.

I don't even care to know the coin he invested in but if it's not Bitcoin then he should bear the brunt because if he don't have this experience it will be difficult for him to know that bitcoin is the only coin to invest on and have peace of mind. I have seen a lot of people make the mistakes of investing in altcoins and shitcoins and when it fails them they still run back to invest in Bitcoin so if things like this don't happen to people who buy coins that are not Bitcoin, it will be difficult for them to value Bitcoin and know that it is the only coin worth investing on.
Tmoonz

Activity: 224
Merit: 173

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 03:40:24 PM

@Zack5000 I think you misunderstood EluguHcman
narratives as his explanations was not in any way suggesting or generalizing cryptocurrency in terms of Bitcoin and other coins perhaps he also made use of Bitcoin in his narrative as to adding meaning to his narration and I don't think there is any problem with that in as much as it is a Bitcoin thread his reference was very clear and understandable, the only problem I have with EluguHcman post is that he prioritized buying at the dip whereas the DCA strategy allows you to buy at all times irrespective of the market condition.

Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 496 »
  Print  

Jump to: