Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 04:17:31 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 97137 times)
Futurexxx

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 03:54:57 PM

This method is especially useful for those who cannot afford to buy a large amount of bitcoins at once but are willing to invest in bitcoins. Only they can invest in this method and buy bitcoins in small amounts and hold it according to their specific goals.
I cannot completely agree with you. Because, as far as I know DCA method works for everyone and all types of people can invest in this method. DCA method is considered as ideal investment method for small scale or large scale investment. DCA approach reduces the risk of loss in the long run.

I agree with your sentiment here, the DCA accumulating strategy works mostly for someone that has the intention of holding for a very long period of time, because since you are buying in different price interval, you wouldn't reap the full dividend of it,, if you aren't a long term holder, so as we are still in the early days of Bitcoin, any buying price now will be very much ok, but in the future, when Bitcoin has already skyrocket to one million dollar, the DCA accumulating approach wouldn't be that idea again, so I urge all Bitcoineer to seize the opportunity now and utilitize the DCA accumulating strategy now that it's still effective.
Jewan420

Activity: 154
Merit: 81

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2024, 04:45:07 PM

Buying on dips or peaks through DCA is not the worst thing an investor would do rather selling and trading in dips or peaks is a bad decision. The fat is that the increasing value of Bitcoin increases in the log run. So no selling, no trading, no tampering just HODL. 

To me, buying is better than selling. Its essence is not that you just buy. Rather, it's better to sell 1 time if you buy 100 times (selling 1 time instead of buying 100 times is just an example, it means lengthening the investment). Regardless of the strategy you use, I don't think it's a good decision to think about selling too soon. If you use the DCA method you will get many opportunities to buy and in this case if you decide to hold for a long time without thinking of selling, then you can be considered as an ideal investor. That is, the invested money should not be spent in any way, either through trading or through sales.

Agbamoni

Activity: 406
Merit: 313

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2024, 06:06:02 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

This method is especially useful for those who cannot afford to buy a large amount of bitcoins at once but are willing to invest in bitcoins. Only they can invest in this method and buy bitcoins in small amounts and hold it according to their specific goals.
I cannot completely agree with you. Because, as far as I know DCA method works for everyone and all types of people can invest in this method. DCA method is considered as ideal investment method for small scale or large scale investment. DCA approach reduces the risk of loss in the long run.

I agree with your sentiment here, the DCA accumulating strategy works mostly for someone that has the intention of holding for a very long period of time, because since you are buying in different price interval, you wouldn't reap the full dividend of it,, if you aren't a long term holder, so as we are still in the early days of Bitcoin, any buying price now will be very much ok, but in the future, when Bitcoin has already skyrocket to one million dollar, the DCA accumulating approach wouldn't be that idea again, so I urge all Bitcoineer to seize the opportunity now and utilitize the DCA accumulating strategy now that it's still effective.
I doubt that DCA is what will guarantee your success in Bitcoin investment in the long run. Most people DCA and later tamper their investment, some could not resist the hunger to sell when they see some price increment. Dollar-cost average is a strategy to buy and accumulate but what will determine our success in the investment in the long run is if we adhere to the rules of not selling, and no tampering till the maturity date or the day for sustainable withdrawal.

so as we are still in the early days of Bitcoin, any buying price now will be very much ok, but in the future, when Bitcoin has already skyrocket to one million dollar, the DCA accumulating approach wouldn't be that idea again, so I urge all Bitcoineer to seize the opportunity now and utilitize the DCA accumulating strategy now that it's still effective.
Depending on what you are referring to as early days.. The fact that you are believing that Bitcoin would go so high to such extent is quite realistic, because when it was below $10 dollars no one then expected it to reach $60k. In essence, it is an assurance that would help new and old investors to continuing investing in Bitcoin no matter the price it is now or would be in the coming days. Meanwhile, i have really thought about the DCA approach reaching a point where it becomes null for investors to use. Although it would be dependent if Bitcoin volatility ends completely which I do not see happening anytime seen. Since DCA does not care about the highs or the lows then it would be sustainable in a long time.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Antonil

Activity: 124
Merit: 49

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2024, 06:25:41 PM

The DCA method is not only for those who want to buy Bitcoins but cannot buy them all at once due to lack of funds.  The DCA method is for anyone who wants to invest in Bitcoin.  Everyone knows that Bitcoin market is the most volatile market.   If you are a true investor, you definitely don't want your money to be lost after investing.  To catch up with what you said I would have had to go back another 8,9 months and invest when bitcoin was $35k,$36k.  But now the price has reached $70k!  Now what if someone invests a large sum of money at once, and 2 days later the price of Bitcoin drops to $40k?  Have you thought about that?  I think no investor can think like that.
Justbillywitt

Activity: 322
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 06:48:32 PM

At the moment Bitcoin is worth $69,931.59, we are about to break 70K again. I'm very bullish on Bitcoin right now, I tried holding as much as I could when it was under 60K. I tried to grow my investment portfolio with my maximum. Anyway now that I have a decent portfolio, and I'm continuing my investment in DCA, And i will continue until I reach my goal. anyway I think Bitcoin will cross 70K in some time. And I reckon we'll see a bull very soon.
We are just getting started with the rising price of bitcoin and às an optimistic fellow I see a possible new ATH in the month of August. Am guessing a lot of those who out of market fud panic sold their bitcoin when the price felll dip below $60k would be in regret by now that the price has bounced back at almost $70k. There are always two different sets of individuals in  turbulence time's in the market, those who see opportunity and those who see problem with the market. It's only those who see opportunity like you that continued with their DCA strategy accumulating more portfolio before the price would surge back high because the investment plan is one of a long term for the bull run.

Your advice is not acceptable to me, because regular investors never invest after seeing dumping and pumping in the market. Investing in the Bitcoin DCA method Those who follow the regular DCA method only invest, and when the portfolio grows, they will sell the bitcoins again after a long time. 
You notice that currently the most difficult phase is those who are buying and selling Bitcoin outside the DCA system, now is the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin for the long term. You see a poor investor can never buy bitcoins all at once, so buying small amounts of bitcoins over and over again with this DCA method will definitely build up a large portfolio.

I don't really know what you are driving at, what exactly do you mean by regular investors never invest after seeing dumping and pumping in the market?  The market is never stable it's either the price is going upward or downward. Wether you are investing through DCA or not, you are definitely going to meet the market at a certain point either up or down. So if regular investors don't invest at those instances when do they invest according to your theory?

Investing in the Bitcoin DCA method Those who follow the regular DCA method only invest, and when the portfolio grows, they will sell the bitcoins again after a long time. 
I think you are giving a wrong impression here, the reason people invest through the DCA method is not to grow and sell their bitcoin. DCA is just a method of acquiring bitcoin, but it doesn't encourage you to sell your bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Salahmu

Activity: 490
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2024, 07:10:36 PM

The DCA method is not only for those who want to buy Bitcoins but cannot buy them all at once due to lack of funds.  The DCA method is for anyone who wants to invest in Bitcoin.  Everyone knows that Bitcoin market is the most volatile market.   If you are a true investor, you definitely don't want your money to be lost after investing.  To catch up with what you said I would have had to go back another 8,9 months and invest when bitcoin was $35k,$36k.  But now the price has reached $70k!  Now what if someone invests a large sum of money at once, and 2 days later the price of Bitcoin drops to $40k?  Have you thought about that?  I think no investor can think like that.

We know that DCA method can be used by anyone but however I'm a bit unclear on the aspect you mentioned that if someone is a real investor they would never want to lose there money, are you actually saying that someone who invest on Bitcoin for holding may likely lose his investment on the process? Actually I need some clarification because if that's what you actually mean, it implies that you don't even understand the advantage of holding, you should actually understand that in holding no matter how the price will drop you can never be affected on your investment, perhaps I you don't really understand how it works let me explain it with an example, so let's take for instance years ago you invested when Bitcoin was $50k and it later fall to $26k there is no need to panic even if your investment depreciated in value but it will surely come back it normal price and even continue the uptrend movement, so truly there no need to be concerned about Bitcoin price because your investment is secured so long as you are holding, so try not to be thinking on that direction.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
I_Anime

Activity: 462
Merit: 195

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 09:21:18 PM

Buying on dips or peaks through DCA is not the worst thing an investor would do rather selling and trading in dips or peaks is a bad decision. The fat is that the increasing value of Bitcoin increases in the log run. So no selling, no trading, no tampering just HODL. 

To me, buying is better than selling. Its essence is not that you just buy. Rather, it's better to sell 1 time if you buy 100 times (selling 1 time instead of buying 100 times is just an example, it means lengthening the investment). Regardless of the strategy you use, I don't think it's a good decision to think about selling too soon. If you use the DCA method you will get many opportunities to buy and in this case if you decide to hold for a long time without thinking of selling, then you can be considered as an ideal investor. That is, the invested money should not be spent in any way, either through trading or through sales.

Well the reason why we don't actually encourage one selling his bitcoin too early even with the aim of buying back , is because one may not have the chance to buy back when the price is low . Like for instance those that sold their coin (bitcoin) when the price was still $20k , hoping for the price to dip more before buying back may endup missing a big opportunity like how bitcoin hit a new ATH which around the price range of $73k. Though some smart one may have hop in without waiting for the price was around $30k and still holding and accumulating till now .

While some will still be waiting for the dip that may not occur, that's why is better to buy more than to be focusing on are to scrape some profits from your investment. And don't forget that the higher your bitcoin stashes the more profit you will endup with  Smiley

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 10581

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 09:28:50 PM

At the moment Bitcoin is worth $69,931.59, we are about to break 70K again. I'm very bullish on Bitcoin right now, I tried holding as much as I could when it was under 60K. I tried to grow my investment portfolio with my maximum. Anyway now that I have a decent portfolio, and I'm continuing my investment in DCA, And i will continue until I reach my goal. anyway I think Bitcoin will cross 70K in some time. And I reckon we'll see a bull very soon.
We are just getting started with the rising price of bitcoin and às an optimistic fellow I see a possible new ATH in the month of August. Am guessing a lot of those who out of market fud panic sold their bitcoin when the price felll dip below $60k would be in regret by now that the price has bounced back at almost $70k. There are always two different sets of individuals in  turbulence time's in the market, those who see opportunity and those who see problem with the market. It's only those who see opportunity like you that continued with their DCA strategy accumulating more portfolio before the price would surge back high because the investment plan is one of a long term for the bull run.
Your advice is not acceptable to me, because regular investors never invest after seeing dumping and pumping in the market. Investing in the Bitcoin DCA method Those who follow the regular DCA method only invest, and when the portfolio grows, they will sell the bitcoins again after a long time. 
You notice that currently the most difficult phase is those who are buying and selling Bitcoin outside the DCA system, now is the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin for the long term. You see a poor investor can never buy bitcoins all at once, so buying small amounts of bitcoins over and over again with this DCA method will definitely build up a large portfolio.
The DCA is not a regular method of buying Bitcoins because remember there are also rich investors that would love to go an all in by lump summing. For example, a rich investor may decide to come in to the market when the price was $56k and made a lump summing amount of $200k and Hodl for 10 years, then for someone who wants to invest using the DCA and they also start DCAing with $100k weekly when the price was same $56k. Now in 10 years time the person using the DCA will only own Bitcoins worth $48k which is just about one quarter the amount of what the person that did lump summing and let's assume that the price didn't DIP less than the amount it was when they both started their investments. So in this case the person that did lump summing is still at advantage and will make more profits than the person that used the DCA method to accumulate for 10 years. I just want you to understand that the DCA is a good strategy for everyone to get involved in the accumulating process but it doesn't mean that everyone should use same strategy.
       If one's portfolio has grown so big doesn't mean they should sell all their Bitcoins even if they have spent a long time to own such a huge portfolio, they can decide to sell part of it and not all and it also depends the price of Bitcoin at that time and if they have also met their investment targets before they consider if to sell or not but saying that if they have gotten a huge portfolio they can sell their Bitcoins doesn't sound right to me.

Your above example is not very good Cryptoprincess101, and maybe you are not very far off from making a better example, yet think about your example.  if you are comparing different BTC accumulation strategies, then you should be attempting to be realistic in your comparisons and not change so many variables, so the idea with the lump summer is that he has an amount of capital right away that he can invest, yet the DCA'er might take several years (maybe even 10 years or more) to invest the same amount or a similar amount.  You can even use the debasement of the dollar or the expectation that the income of the DCA'er is likely to go up.. You can also consider whether or not the lump summer might decide to invest at various points down the road, or if you might merely be comparing either the advantages of getting into bitcoin early to not getting in early or maybe even suggesting that even if a person remains consistent, he may well be able to catch up to the early investor who had remained somewhat passive and ONLY invested a few times.  Maybe your example would have to be structured in such a way to show whatever kinds of story that you might be trying to tell rather than the boring ass story that rich people are advantaged - especially since we already know that a rich person who is either whimpy or negative about bitcoin is likely to lose position to someone who is poorer yet aggressive and positive about bitcoin.

So maybe you are staring out with a bit of a challenging example if you are saying that someone starts out with an ability to invest $200k... and maybe the person who is less well off might not have enough disposable income to invest $200k, even over several years, yet a person who is able to invest $1k per week would be able to invest right around $200k within around 4 years.. so it might be more informative to try to compare more realistic scenarios (or more comparable scenarios).. maybe someone who invests around $100 per week might be more realistically compared to another person who lump summed $10k or $20k into bitcoin, so the person who continues to invest $100 per week, would have had invested $5,200 after a year, $10,400 after 2 years, $20,800 after 4 years, and $52k after 10 years, so maybe that arguably comparable person who first bought into bitcoin with $10k or $20k does not continue to invest, and so the persistent DCA'er will catch up and surpass the one who seemed to have had been advantaged in the beginning, since that person was whimpy about bitcoin (and maybe even a bit negative, lazy or scared of investing more into bitcoin), even though the lump summer was advantaged over the one who ended up not being able to lump sum but ended up being aggressive and positive about bitcoin and continued to act upon his positive feelings by investing persistently, consistently and ongoingly into bitcoin.

Is it truly now possible that we won't be seeing any large DIPs anymore after Trump's announcement of a Strategic Bitcoin Reserve? Because why would individuals and institutions sell their Bitcoin with the knowledge that there's a probable race between nations in Bitcoin accumulation. One nation like China WON'T allow itself to be behind the United States in participating in this technological marvel. Russia, because of Bitcoin's properties and in their current situation, will need to buy it as well, and better buy it while it's in five digits.

Perhaps the "Bitcoin Race" will start on 2025, no? There's no need to wait to buy the DIP anymore if that's true. It's DCA and front-run everyone!

Oh gawd Wind_FURY.  You are outrageous sometimes.

This sounds like your previous prediction (wasn't that in around early 2021? or did you say that in late 2021?) that bitcoin would never go below $50k again, and how did that play out?

it does not really matter too much whether you said that in early 2021 or in late 2021 because that kind of a statement was a bit too much, and not merely because you ended up being wrong, but because the contents of the statement was putting too much confidence in one BTC price direction and expressing yourself in absolutes... Yes, I know that you cannot help yourself, but still could you at least try a bit MOAR harder? Just for funzies?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

DCA approach reduces the risk of loss in the long run.

Maybe a better way of saying that is that the DCA approach facilitates the ability for an investor to ensure that s/he is investing into something like bitcoin in such a way that s/he is able to be as aggressive as he is able to be, yet at the same time staying within his/her disposable income.. so that s/he is using money that he does not need in the present, in the future and even 4-10 years or longer down the road.  Accordingly, even if the BTC investment were to go completely to zero, DCA helps to facilitate that the money that was used to invest into bitcoin was within the category of money that s/he could afford to lose.

So then since bitcoin could end up going to zero, the devil comes into the details regarding how much (or how aggressive) a person would like to be in terms of the way that s/he employs a kind of DCA that accounts for the complete use of discretionary(disposable) income.

when Bitcoin has already skyrocket to one million dollar, the DCA accumulating approach wouldn't be that idea again, so I urge all Bitcoineer to seize the opportunity now and utilitize the DCA accumulating strategy now that it's still effective.

The DCA approach does not become invalid merely because bitcoin prices had gone to $1 million or whatever other seemingly high price you are choosing to suggest that DCA would no be longer effective.

Surely we are still quite early in BTC's adoption (such as in the ballpark of only around 1% world-wide adoption), so I have my doubts that bitcoin is going to become a mature and/or saturated market, even in the next 5-10 years and/or even if BTC prices were to reach $5 million to $50 million in that period of time.... so it is quite likely that even when BTC prices get into the $5 million to $50 million range, there are still going to be quite a few individuals who still had not gotten into bitcoin and would be needing to buy some bitcoin, and so in that regard, there is likely going to still be a decent amount of upwards pressures on the BTC price while at the same time, BTC's volatility is likely never going to completely go away, even though I would suspect that bitcoin is going to become increasingly less volatile when it is reaching around 10x gold's market cap, which based on today's gold prices would be somewhere in the ballpark of $5 million to $10 million per bitcoin.

Another thing is that it seems that bitcoin is around 1,000x better than gold, even though surely it could take 50-200 years to reach those kinds of price levels, yet at the same time, there is likely going to be quite a bit of adoption and volatility along the way, if bitcoin's investment thesis continues to play out, and surely there are not even guarantees that bitcoin's investment thesis will continue to play out, even though it seems to be continuing to play out at least for now.

To me, buying is better than selling. Its essence is not that you just buy. Rather, it's better to sell 1 time if you buy 100 times (selling 1 time instead of buying 100 times is just an example, it means lengthening the investment).

You phrase that in a strange way Jewan420.  There is a concept of spend and replace, so there is nothing wrong with selling bitcoin, even during your accumulation stages as long as you keep your focus and replace your spent bitcoin in a fairly prompt time that contributes towards your ongoing focus on BTC accumulation and not getting into any kind of mindset that selling is a strategy to accumulate more bitcoin.. because that is a kind of slippery slope in regards to how you should be considering your bitcoin accumulation journey.. and/or even your bitcoin maintenance journey.

I understand that so many folks, especially when they are early in their bitcoin journey, they will sometimes get distracted by BTC price movements, and so they may well end up getting tempted into trading rather than ongoingly buying, and I am not going to proclaim to know any kind of exact remedy in terms of how a guy might want to fix his own temptations, since he may well need to set up his own buying systems, whether it is DCA, buying on dips or lump sum, and also how he is treating his reserves in order to attempt to account for nearly inevitable BTC volatility... .. so each person has to figure out how to employ his own system in accordance with his own individual factors, and perhaps if the guy is having dilemmas or questions regarding what to do or how to think about what he is doing, he might want to run some of the ideas by guys in this thread.. even though at the same time, it ends up being his choice about what to do and the extent to which to consider and/or incorporate the ideas of others into his own strategies and practices in regards to bitcoin accumulation and/or bitcoin portfolio maintenance.

Regardless of the strategy you use, I don't think it's a good decision to think about selling too soon. If you use the DCA method you will get many opportunities to buy and in this case if you decide to hold for a long time without thinking of selling, then you can be considered as an ideal investor. That is, the invested money should not be spent in any way, either through trading or through sales.

I largely agree with what you are saying, yet this last part seems a bit strict (and imposing, and I have my own difficulties in terms of accepting absolutes), even though surely any guy who is still in his early BTC accumulation stages would most likely be attempting to largely stay focused on various ways of buying or earning BTC, so selling would not be part of his base case, and most of the times any sales could end up sell and replace within a reasonably short period of time... so yeah, I am not sure if sell and replace could end up devolving into trading.. and surely the amount of BTC accumulated and various other 9 individual factors could have various effects on how individual strategies are deployed.

The DCA method is not only for those who want to buy Bitcoins but cannot buy them all at once due to lack of funds.  The DCA method is for anyone who wants to invest in Bitcoin.  Everyone knows that Bitcoin market is the most volatile market.   If you are a true investor, you definitely don't want your money to be lost after investing.  To catch up with what you said I would have had to go back another 8,9 months and invest when bitcoin was $35k,$36k.  But now the price has reached $70k!  Now what if someone invests a large sum of money at once, and 2 days later the price of Bitcoin drops to $40k?  Have you thought about that?  I think no investor can think like that.
We know that DCA method can be used by anyone but however I'm a bit unclear on the aspect you mentioned that if someone is a real investor they would never want to lose there money, are you actually saying that someone who invest on Bitcoin for holding may likely lose his investment on the process? Actually I need some clarification because if that's what you actually mean, it implies that you don't even understand the advantage of holding, you should actually understand that in holding no matter how the price will drop you can never be affected on your investment, perhaps I you don't really understand how it works let me explain it with an example, so let's take for instance years ago you invested when Bitcoin was $50k and it later fall to $26k there is no need to panic even if your investment depreciated in value but it will surely come back it normal price and even continue the uptrend movement, so truly there no need to be concerned about Bitcoin price because your investment is secured so long as you are holding, so try not to be thinking on that direction.

It seems to me that it is quite difficult for anyone to not feel uncomfortable when his investment is in negative territories, and the further in negative territories, the more of a toll that can take on a person's psychology, even if he already has a lot of good systems in place to buy more BTC or to hold and maybe even if s/he has cash to continue to buy down further and further, there frequently can be doubts along the way that may become even more uncomfortable when BTC holdings are further in the negative.

There are also no guarantees that BTC prices will recover from any dip that ends up happening, so yeah, many of us buy on dips and continue to buy on dips, and sometimes the dips go so far down that we run out of money to continue to buy and we have to either change our strategy to DCA (so we buy only when new money comes in) or maybe we might just decide to HODL through it. 

Hopefully we do not end up selling on a dip or even structure some kind of a selling strategy, yet there could be circumstances in which some selling ends up happening at times that were not quite within preferred practices.

I am pretty sure that I have posted several times in regards to my own situation of having had sold some BTC in late 2018 due to some cash management issues and some bills from extra projects coming in earlier (and for larger amounts) than expected, and sometimes decisions have to be made based on then circumstances that might not be as preferable as expected... You could probably look back at some of my posts at that time in November/December 2018 (since I don't delete anything), and you can potentially identify that I had ended up selling something around 4% of my BTC stash (around $4,200-ish - during an extensive dip period), and maybe I ended up buying back around half of what I had sold prior to the BTC price shooting up from $4,200 to $13,880 between April 2019 to June 2019.. and then yeah the BTC price corrected a couple times again.. but still.. there are ups and downs and sometimes we are trying to manage and balance our own circumstances based on a variety of factors, and we might sometimes find ourselves in less than preferable circumstances, even if we might have had considered ourselves to have had been engaging in decently good portfolio management and cash management practices..  Oh by the way, when the BTC price crashed way below expectations in March 2020, I did not make any mistakes.  I bought all the way down, and even though I might not have caught the exact bottom (of $3,850-ish), I did not panic, run out of cash or sell or otherwise do the wrong thing, even though surely that was a very emotional price drop, so it is understandable how folks could have had made mistakes during that period.

Many times position size and managing cashflow can allow us to deal with almost anything that can come our way, but surely it is not guaranteed that our systems are going to end up being enough, and also many of us know that the price of any asset, including bitcoin, can end up staying irrational longer than any of us can stay solvent, and sometimes we might not realize that we have not sufficiently accounted for certain kinds of extreme scenarios that can end up playing out from time to time, including that the BTC price is not guaranteed to recover, even if we end up buying on various dips that end up happening along the way.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
SATWAT

Activity: 952
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 09:40:26 PM

The DCA method is not only for those who want to buy Bitcoins but cannot buy them all at once due to lack of funds.  The DCA method is for anyone who wants to invest in Bitcoin.  Everyone knows that Bitcoin market is the most volatile market.   If you are a true investor, you definitely don't want your money to be lost after investing.  To catch up with what you said I would have had to go back another 8,9 months and invest when bitcoin was $35k,$36k.  But now the price has reached $70k!  Now what if someone invests a large sum of money at once, and 2 days later the price of Bitcoin drops to $40k?  Have you thought about that?  I think no investor can think like that.
I read few time here about this method DCA, but I am never having anything related about this as I am currently trying to invest in bitcoin for long term I need some updates and information about this if you can give link or related materials this could be great because I am not able to invest huge amount but now having strategy to invest in bitcoin small amounts which will help me and my kids in long run.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
Sim_card

Activity: 518
Merit: 445

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2024, 09:55:40 PM

I read few time here about this method DCA, but I am never having anything related about this as I am currently trying to invest in bitcoin for long term I need some updates and information about this if you can give link or related materials this could be great because I am not able to invest huge amount but now having strategy to invest in bitcoin small amounts which will help me and my kids in long run.
It is good that you want to use the DCA method to invest in bitcoin for a long term as a new beginner, I don't have any chart for that but I will advise you to always come to this thread and read about the contributions of other members so that it can guide you along your bitcoin investment journey.

Firstly, you need to calculate how much money that you have left after you have taken care of your monthly expenses and family needs, which you will not need for or or that you can save for long without a problem of spending it so that you can continue buying bitcoin with such amount. From that amount that is left, you can share it into two part and use one part to buy bitcoin every week or month continuously without skipping any week or month.

Next is for you to set up an emergency funds that will be a back up to your bitcoin investment that you are buying and building for a long period of time, so that whatever financial challenges that may come your way during investing, you can use your emergency funds to tackle if when a real emergency happens. That will make you not sell your bitcoin when it is not at your own will. The second part of your discretionary income can be used to build your emergency funds for 3-6 months and above and it is good that you build your emergency funds simultaneously with your bitcoin investment.

After your emergency funds is built up, you can channel that money for building a reserve funds to be a back up to your emergency funds. If you have your emergency funds, reserve funds and float in place, it is your choice to buy bitcoin aggressively so that you can buy more Bitcoin to cover up that time that you were using to build your emergency funds and reserve funds, so that you can accumulate more bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 742
Merit: 559

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 09:55:52 PM

DCA is a strategy that provides the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at different prices, given its volatile nature. By using this DCA method, instead of buying Bitcoin all at once and later seeing the price drop due to various factors, you can consistently invest over time. This approach helps to accumulate Bitcoin at various price levels, potentially leading to more profits in the long run.

Additionally, DCA prevents the risk of missing investment opportunities by avoiding the need to time the market. Waiting for the price of Bitcoin to drop before investing can cause people to miss out opportunity to invest, as the price may not decrease to the desired level they want but By regularly buying Bitcoin through the DCA method, investors can continuously acquire Bitcoin at different prices, rather than waiting for a perfect entry point that may never come.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sotelorene

Activity: 308
Merit: 45

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 10:02:01 PM

The method of investing in Bitcoin doesn't really matter whether DCA or not and they are both good options so it's left for an investor to choose which one is okay for him. I understand what you are actually saying but I don't think DCA mostly work for someone that wants to hold Bitcoin for a very long time because even short term investor and some traders use the DCA method. Buying Bitcoin now or DCAing will be very nice but i want you to understand that  even if Bitcoin hit one million dollars the DCA will still work just that the ratio is going to be very small depending how much you are DCAing sha... in other words there's no perfect time for buying or DCAing provided Bitcoin doesn't have limit it can go. If you say now is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin what about those who are not yet born or those people who will get to know about Bitcoin when it will be like $500k? Will you say they have missed the perfect time also? Just an assumption.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
jossiel

Activity: 3066
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 11:56:55 PM

In simple words, DCA is a strategy on how you invest in Bitcoin. It's how you accumulate like you buy everyday with $10 worth of Bitcoin or with any amount you're free to do it, anytime.

Whichever amount you invest but you have to do it consistently. And it's perfect for you as you've said that you can't invest huge amounts, so this is a good strategy for you.

It's like you keep on saving but on the other hand, you're buying Bitcoin at any amount you're willing to do it and do it continuously everytime you have extra money.
Wind_FURY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1871

View Profile
Today at 04:54:03 AM

Is it truly now possible that we won't be seeing any large DIPs anymore after Trump's announcement of a Strategic Bitcoin Reserve? Because why would individuals and institutions sell their Bitcoin with the knowledge that there's a probable race between nations in Bitcoin accumulation. One nation like China WON'T allow itself to be behind the United States in participating in this technological marvel. Russia, because of Bitcoin's properties and in their current situation, will need to buy it as well, and better buy it while it's in five digits.

Perhaps the "Bitcoin Race" will start on 2025, no? There's no need to wait to buy the DIP anymore if that's true. It's DCA and front-run everyone!

This sounds like your previous prediction (wasn't that in around early 2021? or did you say that in late 2021?) that bitcoin would never go below $50k again, and how did that play out?

it does not really matter too much whether you said that in early 2021 or in late 2021 because that kind of a statement was a bit too much, and not merely because you ended up being wrong, but because the contents of the statement was putting too much confidence in one BTC price direction and expressing yourself in absolutes... Yes, I know that you cannot help yourself, but still could you at least try a bit MOAR harder? Just for funzies?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm merely speaking in hypotheticals, ser. Because if Trump indeed creates a Bitcoin Strategic Fund, and considering the actual nature of Bitcoin - attributed to its design, do you actually believe that Russia and China will simply ignore that? Has Bitcoin no technical merit to become something much larger in the coming decade?

I don't know, but if Trump wins, and his Bitcoin Strategic Reserve actually causes other regions in the world to follow the United States in purchasing Bitcoin, it will not matter what I said in the past.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
reagansimms

Activity: 1050
Merit: 564

View Profile
Today at 06:01:19 AM

~~~
Because the Bitcoin market is known to be very volatile, it allows investors to use the DCA method to invest in the long term by buying Bitcoin regularly. This method will not work perfectly without being accompanied by financial, mental and patience readiness. The funds used should not be used for other needs in order to be ready to withstand shocks in the market, investors must also have a mentality that is ready to withstand emotional turmoil when the value of Bitcoin continues to fall and patience in investing is needed because the situation that occurs in the market is not always smooth as imagined.

Investors certainly do not want their money to just disappear, there are always efforts to find ways to keep the invested value intact and get profit from the investment. In investing you must be able to think realistically, never get caught up in market conditions and assume prices will continue to rise. Now that Bitcoin is starting to trade at a slightly higher price, you should be patient and wait for the price to drop, when you buy at a lower price, your money is not tied up too much if the price goes lower because you can activate the DCA strategy afterwards.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Obim34

Activity: 322
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
Today at 06:51:45 AM

I believe you actually in the right thread for wanting to get such knowledge about investing and investments on Bitcoin. One of the advice would be to continue visiting this thread, you can't learn all in one explanations or theory, it happens with time.

The DCA (Dollar Cost Averaging) is an investment procedure/strategy/approach mostly used independently or along side other strategies which involves the accumulating of Bitcoin at regular intervals, in respect to one's financial stand or just a likeable policy. The DCA approach seems a lot more convenient and profitable in this case because you get to buy between the lows and high without being worried. The DCA is always a long term process, so getting involved in it should signify the presence of consistency purchasing and being likely to keep holding without any unnecessary reasons to sell off, because DCA aims at creating a safe space of investing with the right amount and at the right moment without facing any financial issues, as everything would have been earlier sorted from the income and part kept as reserved funds and then the rest which is used on DCAing.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2100
Merit: 174

View Profile
Today at 06:54:43 AM

Quote from: Antonil
Quote from: cryptoWODL

I think, DCA is a good method many investors are using to accumulate Bitcoin in their portfolio, because they can use any amount of funds to purchase Bitcoin and hold for long term before they can sell to increase their capital that will make them to purchase more of Bitcoin in the future. I have tested Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies investment, I came to discovered that Bitcoin investment is the best investment investors need to give serious attention to, because Bitcoin price makes other cryptocurrencies price to increase when there is a bullish season which is the season for investors to accumulate income from the market. Yes, I thought about that few days ago when the price of Bitcoin hit $70,000 which is the reason investors don't need to purchase Bitcoin now, because the price is too high for investors to purchase huge amount of Bitcoin, but if they can wait for the price to decrease back to $40,000 before they can purchase, I think it will allow them to achieve huge amount of Bitcoin.

Btcdeybodi

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
Today at 07:09:44 AM

I'm merely speaking in hypotheticals, ser. Because if Trump indeed creates a Bitcoin Strategic Fund, and considering the actual nature of Bitcoin - attributed to its design, do you actually believe that Russia and China will simply ignore that? Has Bitcoin no technical merit to become something much larger in the coming decade?

I don't know, but if Trump wins, and his Bitcoin Strategic Reserve actually causes other regions in the world to follow the United States in purchasing Bitcoin, it will not matter what I said in the past.

I think what @JayJuanGee is trying to say is that you shouldn't be certain about your assertions that "there's no need to wait for a DIP anymore" because even if Trump's Bitcoin strategy reserve influence the price of Bitcoin positively and also cause an increase in adoption all over the world since a lot of countries will want to follow the step of the United States but that doesn't mean the price of Bitcoin may not DIP anymore, remember there are many factors that attributes to the price of Bitcoin going up or down. Even if Bitcoin gains full adoption it doesn't mean the price cannot fall again at some time so we shouldn't be too confident that if Trump wins the upcoming United States election and Bitcoin strategic reserves becomes a reality that the price of Bitcoin will not DIP anymore. If you assumes that then possibly you are giving us the impression that Bitcoins price movements is dependent on political influence which is not true.

About your predictions in the past, @JayJuanGee has already made it clear that he just said it for funzies after all every one of us have made wrong predictions in the past since we only speculate the price of Bitcoin but we can never be certain.
barisbilgili

Activity: 952
Merit: 300

Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice

View Profile
Today at 07:13:10 AM

Because the Bitcoin market is known to be very volatile, it allows investors to use the DCA method to invest in the long term by buying Bitcoin regularly. This method will not work perfectly without being accompanied by financial, mental and patience readiness. The funds used should not be used for other needs in order to be ready to withstand shocks in the market, investors must also have a mentality that is ready to withstand emotional turmoil when the value of Bitcoin continues to fall and patience in investing is needed because the situation that occurs in the market is not always smooth as imagined.

Investors certainly do not want their money to just disappear, there are always efforts to find ways to keep the invested value intact and get profit from the investment. In investing you must be able to think realistically, never get caught up in market conditions and assume prices will continue to rise. Now that Bitcoin is starting to trade at a slightly higher price, you should be patient and wait for the price to drop, when you buy at a lower price, your money is not tied up too much if the price goes lower because you can activate the DCA strategy afterwards.
Using the DCA method to invest in the long term I think is not because the price of Bitcoin continues to move quickly or the price of Bitcoin is very volatile as you said, but more on people's choices or limited money to invest so that the DCA method is quite good to do buying slowly with the existing ability without disturbing other personal finances, so investment will be safer if using money that is not used in everyday life.

It all goes back to the initial planning, if to invest in Bitcoin for the future I don't think much consideration is needed but for a plan to take advantage of a certain amount requires a lot of calculations and market alliances.
Now we are talking about investing for the future and using the DCA method to collect it, I think it won't be difficult, do it and forget it until our future will benefit.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tmoonz

Activity: 238
Merit: 174

View Profile
Today at 07:51:35 AM

~~~

Your narrative seems to be some kind of a way of complicating the true definition of the DCA strategy, in a simpler form the DCA strategy allows investors to make purchases of Bitcoin irrespective of price point at different intervals which could either be weekly or monthly based on your income flow and financial capacity. Additionally the DCA strategy encourages inexperienced investors to be in the market without much of the knowledge and learn more on their way up while already in the market with Bitcoin in their bag, another important thing about the dca that makes me happier is that it allows you to invest only the amount you are comfortable with (your disposable income after ensuring that you have taken care of whatever might have been considered to be your basic needs with a provisional emergency fund which is every important in life generally, the  DCA has nothing completely to do with trying to time the market condition before buying Bitcoin, the relevant of the dca strategy are too numerous the reason it dominates the thread of discussion and moreso consistency is should be a watch word for the dca strategy which anyone coming into Bitcoin investment should know since it takes fewer and fewer of Bitcoin in order to get up to a reasonable size of Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 »
  Print  

Jump to: