Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 04:14:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 [509] 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 98390 times)
Sim_card

Activity: 518
Merit: 447

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2024, 11:00:02 AM

I just have one question please, what is it spelt as HODL instead of HOLD?
HODL is a crypto terms or slangs that means the same thing with hold. In general language the word 'hold' means keeping and it is the same as HODLbut the spelling is not the same. I heard it was this person that was the first to use that word Hodl but I don't how true is that, and how he thought of changing the spelling to make it sound similar and also means the same. I think he is a smart guy. Read this . I’m a HODLING

Have you also ask yourself how come Satoshi came up with the knowledge of bitcoin and created it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Marvelockg

Activity: 252
Merit: 165

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 01:09:38 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Buying on a dip is definitely a good idea but an investor cannot get advance information about when a dip will occur. And if he can't buy from the dip, his bitcoin portfolio won't grow. This means that this strategy will never be profitable for those who only want to increase their Bitcoin holdings by buying from the dip. If those investors do only DCA then they will have the opportunity to buy on the dip and continue their holdings even if the price of Bitcoin goes up slightly. This will increase their Bitcoin amount. A holder's main objective should be to increase the amount of Bitcoins so that he can build permanent assets in the long term.
I couldn't agree more with you! Combining the DCA with a long time perspective, investors can effectively navigate market fluctuations And steadily grow their holdings. DCA can also help reduce the impact of emotional decision making which is a major pitfall for investors.
if you're using the DCA methord, it's best you stick to it and try not to combine it with any other advanced method that's in most cases not even suitable for starters . It's not as though while accumilating your Bitcoin with the DCA method that if witness a time of DIP that you should buy at that price or that if you have above your set out amount for your DCA that you shouldn't buy much during the dip, that's not bad, what's not going to help that much is having it as a serious plan that you have to buy during the DIP or combine your DCA with with it for you to accumulate a good chunk of Bitcoin. The negative effect with that is that you will be tempted keep our an amount just idle while waiting for the DIP price and because such event is not what you can easily predict, you find out that in your attempt to time the market you might be waiting too long for an event that will possibly not happen.

Even while you're buying your Bitcoin using the DCA methord, thier will come several instances when yiu will buy at low price and other times when yiu might buy at at average or a bit of sn high price, the overal advantage is that you've saved yourself from whatever olay of emotion and timing the ghe market that might arise if you're too concerned about the ar the DIP.

thier are stories behind why it's been misspelt and it's now left this way but I feel it shouldn't be a thing of concerned. You can call it HOLD or HODL for all you care as long as you know what you mean and that you holding your Bitcoin for the long term.

Roseline492

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2024, 01:33:50 PM

In terms of distinguishing between HOLD and HODL, I think they are just like homonym that sounds alike but there meaning are not actually the same, though in the worldly perspective is somehow little confusing because most people will still believe that the both meaning are the same because it talks about hold but however is slightly different from my own understanding because the word HOLD is mostly use by people who are not into Bitcoin investment so is use differently but however in the case of HODL is a kind of technical terms that's only associated with Bitcoin investment and is regarded as HODLING, so actually I think the right term is HODL and not HOLD because the only one that has a connection with Bitcoin investment is HODL.

Futurexxx

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 01:52:42 PM

In terms of distinguishing between HOLD and HODL, I think they are just like homonym that sounds alike but there meaning are not actually the same, though in the worldly perspective is somehow little confusing because most people will still believe that the both meaning are the same because it talks about hold but however is slightly different from my own understanding because the word HOLD is mostly use by people who are not into Bitcoin investment so is use differently but however in the case of HODL is a kind of technical terms that's only associated with Bitcoin investment and is regarded as HODLING, so actually I think the right term is HODL and not HOLD because the only one that has a connection with Bitcoin investment is HODL.

In my own opinion, I don't think it's necessary to be confusing ourselves with the term hold and holdl,  what you are saying is very much true, but the most important thing is the message you are trying to pass out, a newbie like me will always understand it as hold/hodl irrespective of how it's been spelt, what is more important is the message you are passing out, though some folks like you will have different opinion on how you sees it base on your experience in the field, but as for me, I believe that a newbie investors like me and even someone that knows nothing about Bitcoin will always knows what you are trying to mean, when we encounter the word hodl.
Mayor of ogba

Merit: 261

stead.builders

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 02:27:02 PM

Certainly, I see a lot of traders coming into the investing space for quick gains etc. I believe what everyone should think of is how to buy on regular basis and avoid unnecessary drama for more benefit keeping our investment healthy for long run. If I’m not mistaking Katherine_Alicia is making use of dca and buying the dip from what I read it’s actually nice if an investor have the available money to invest on regular basis and still keep up with buying the dip, that’s a unique way of growing little investment but, firstly having an extra money to buy during the dip is not actually a force as everyone have their differences and situation, secondly the charts is a personal decision if an investor can successfully watch the charts without being tempted or panic but personally I will advice investors should not show concern when it comes to price movement or should we be talking about charts when investing for the long run? Because I feel it’s not necessary attaching bitcoin chart and investing when there’s nothing common between both.

Yup, I`m doing both the regular (automated) DCA, as well as buying dip when the happen, for instance there was a dip last night UK time and bought some extra even though my next DCA buy isn`t until the 15`th Aug, That`s why I like having a realtime price update on my shelf, I can see the current price as easily as looking at a clock. I agree it`s not for everyone though, some will panic when it goes down, and it`s my job to buy their fear.
I think it`s critical to always have some cash in place for emergencies so that you`re never tempted to dip into your BTC or investments, that cash protects your holdings, and those holdings protect your cash (from inflation), it`s the perfect setup IMO.

That's true the emergency funds are very crucial for successful investment and holding Secondly a source of funds should also be there also. If we focus only on the keeping emergency funds without having a good source of funds, it will come a time when our emergency funds provision will be used up and when that happens our investment will be in danger. Source of funds is the pillar that holds our investment and our emergency funds. If possible multiple sources of income is encouraged.
I agree with you at Justbillywitt that having a source of funds is the pillar that holds our investment and our emergency funds. For every investor to succeed with their bitcoin investment, they need a source of funds that will help them accumulate bitcoin consistently, solve their daily needs, and also be able to rebuild their emergency funds when they are exhausted. After we have accumulated the quantity of bitcoin we want to hold, having a good source of funds will help us hold our bitcoin investment until the expected year we intend to sell it because we already have a source of funds that we are using to solve our financial needs, and we will never want to sell our bitcoin in a hurry just to survive.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀
STEAD██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 
Build floating infrastructure on the blockchain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄██████

██
██
████████

JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
Justbillywitt

Activity: 322
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 02:40:21 PM

Buying on a dip is definitely a good idea but an investor cannot get advance information about when a dip will occur. And if he can't buy from the dip, his bitcoin portfolio won't grow. This means that this strategy will never be profitable for those who only want to increase their Bitcoin holdings by buying from the dip. If those investors do only DCA then they will have the opportunity to buy on the dip and continue their holdings even if the price of Bitcoin goes up slightly. This will increase their Bitcoin amount. A holder's main objective should be to increase the amount of Bitcoins so that he can build permanent assets in the long term.
I couldn't agree more with you! Combining the DCA with a long time perspective, investors can effectively navigate market fluctuations And steadily grow their holdings. DCA can also help reduce the impact of emotional decision making which is a major pitfall for investors.

HODL is just an acroynm which means, hold on for dear life. Each letters represent a word of it's own. Irrespective of what is happening in the bitcoin market Hodlers  are not concerned or bothered by it. People who Hodl are long term investors that doesn't care about what happens with bitcoin prices. they are not just motivated to path ways with it. Hodlers are investors who see what ordinary investors are not seeing. That's why it is spelt differently from Hold. Anybody can hold bitcoin, but not everyone can hold on for dear life.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
sotelorene

Activity: 308
Merit: 50

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 04:56:57 PM

HODL is just an acroynm which means, hold on for dear life. Each letters represent a word of it's own. Irrespective of what is happening in the bitcoin market Hodlers  are not concerned or bothered by it. People who Hodl are long term investors that doesn't care about what happens with bitcoin prices. they are not just motivated to path ways with it. Hodlers are investors who see what ordinary investors are not seeing. That's why it is spelt differently from Hold. Anybody can hold bitcoin, but not everyone can hold on for dear life.

You are absolutely correct and we all know that every field or discipline has there term or language so this particular word HODL, is a Bitcoin ( crypto) term which means that we shouldn't sell our coin when markets go down or become volatile, it can also mean to buy and hold. I don't know what you mean by hodlers and I don't think if there's something like that, seeing what ordinary investor can not see doesn't mean  what that investors sees is certain and if possible I will like you to emphasis more on what you mean by ordinary investor.

Note: there's no difference between HODL and HOLD they both mean same thing, just that HODL is not an English word but they both is/are talking about keeping something.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
I_Anime

Activity: 462
Merit: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 06:54:02 PM

HODL is a crypto terms or slangs that means the same thing with hold. In general language the word 'hold' means keeping and it is the same as HODLbut the spelling is not the same. I heard it was this person that was the first to use that word Hodl but I don't how true is that, and how he thought of changing the spelling to make it sound similar and also means the same. I think he is a smart guy. Read this . I’m a HODLING

Have you also ask yourself how come Satoshi came up with the knowledge of bitcoin and created it.

At first will say it was misspelt instead of HOLDING , he wrote it as HODLING. But now is a slang well known in this space , some will say "holding for dear lives", But you can make use as the both when it comes to keeping yah asset for long in this space. Well we all seen the recent dip in market, the market is bleeding. But still I'm composed because I know what am holding (bitcoin) , not any random shitcoins, so I'm cool , I will just keep playing my role in accumulating more and hope you guys are doing the same . This ain't the time to panic, to stack in more coins.

ginsan

Activity: 1414
Merit: 636

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 09:32:48 PM

~~~~So, while we focus on buying, we should also make plans for how to protect the investment from sudden liquidation.
I quoted the last part (liquidation)

That's a big meaning for investments made in futures, isn't it?

You can use the term "liquidation" in more contexts rather than merely talking about futures.  Odohu used the term liquidation in the context of your making a mistake and then having to sell your bitcoin (or your investment) at a time that was not of your own choosing.
~~
I understand a little better after you explained it, that liquidation can be linked to various contexts in terms of investments made. Of course you are right, if we make a mistake and cash out BTC, of ​​course that is something we don't want. For this reason, I want to strengthen my investment foundation with the power of reserve money which I am ready to prioritize for anything that happens to my investment.
I will use the reserve money well to buy bitcoin when the price drops further, but I will also take it if I need money for life needs which may be quite urgent and we don't need to cash out BTC.

On the one hand, I do invest with a budget of 10% of my income so that in the 1.5 years that I have passed there have been no obstacles that have disturbed my finances in terms of my daily living needs.

And hopefully there will be no mistakes I will make. I plan to make this investment an investment for my children when they grow up.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Taskford

Activity: 2618
Merit: 809

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 10:42:23 PM

I just have one question please, why is it spelt as HODL instead of HOLD?

It defeat the interest of investor to became consistent on their accumulation especially if they always look forward with the dip then accumulate. This is really wrong action to do especially if they are going to engage in long term investment with bitcoin. Since it maybe could give them fear to accumulate at highs and that could slow down their accumulation plans, so focus on current thing they do and just think about the dip is a bonus so that there's no further issues will float and they can smoothly execute their good actions done with their investment.

HODL word also explained so well here https://www.investopedia.com/terms/h/hodl.asp

This became a famous word for people in crypto and this is always been said especially if they want people to make people encourage to hold their butts to hold their coins if there is a long dump happening or they just want to invest on bitcoin for long time.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 10637

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 11:10:17 PM

Certainly, I see a lot of traders coming into the investing space for quick gains etc. I believe what everyone should think of is how to buy on regular basis and avoid unnecessary drama for more benefit keeping our investment healthy for long run. If I’m not mistaking Katherine_Alicia is making use of dca and buying the dip from what I read it’s actually nice if an investor have the available money to invest on regular basis and still keep up with buying the dip, that’s a unique way of growing little investment but, firstly having an extra money to buy during the dip is not actually a force as everyone have their differences and situation, secondly the charts is a personal decision if an investor can successfully watch the charts without being tempted or panic but personally I will advice investors should not show concern when it comes to price movement or should we be talking about charts when investing for the long run? Because I feel it’s not necessary attaching bitcoin chart and investing when there’s nothing common between both.
Yup, I`m doing both the regular (automated) DCA, as well as buying dip when the happen, for instance there was a dip last night UK time and bought some extra even though my next DCA buy isn`t until the 15`th Aug, That`s why I like having a realtime price update on my shelf, I can see the current price as easily as looking at a clock. I agree it`s not for everyone though, some will panic when it goes down, and it`s my job to buy their fear.
I think it`s critical to always have some cash in place for emergencies so that you`re never tempted to dip into your BTC or investments, that cash protects your holdings, and those holdings protect your cash (from inflation), it`s the perfect setup IMO.
That's true the emergency funds are very crucial for successful investment and holding Secondly a source of funds should also be there also. If we focus only on the keeping emergency funds without having a good source of funds, it will come a time when our emergency funds provision will be used up and when that happens our investment will be in danger. Source of funds is the pillar that holds our investment and our emergency funds. If possible multiple sources of income is encouraged.
Emergency fund sources tend to come from your disposable income which is multiple alternative sources.

Your description of "emergency funds" seems a bit off and even misleading, even though you are not really technically wrong, yet I would suggest that emergency funds are not really coming from your disposable income, even though they should have had been built up from your disposable income.  So yeah, emergency funds are a kind of building up of disposable income, yet it is likely that in your mind and conceptualization of your emergency funds, they should end up getting tagged as something that has become largely untouchable and are likely somewhat designated for expenses in the event that income dries up or expenses go up. So once your emergency funds are designated as such, they should no longer be discretionary, but instead tagged in order to ONLY be used within limited "emergency" circumstances.

Alternative income arrangements along with investments can make your investment successful in the long run. Suppose you have an emergency fund for 6 months of household expenses and at the same time you continue to accumulate bitcoins it is a positive aspect for you to continue to accumulate bitcoins safely as future DCA management can be much more successful. If you have an emergency fund to cover household expenses for more than 1 year, you can conduct aggressive DCA periodically. Also, it's better to keep Bitcoin growth trend as the amount of cash you have floating around increases.

This part of your post is likely not wrong, but it is a bit strangely outlined, and it seems to me to better consider various kinds of back up cash in the category of emergency funds and reserve funds, and yeah of course there are float funds too, but the main two categories would be emergency funds and reserve funds, so yeah the emergency funds are the amount that you are never going to touch outside of an actual emergency.. so yeah you could have them 3-6 months, perhaps, but the larger that amount is, then the less flexibility that you have with them, so personally, I find it a bit more realistic to attempt to keep some of those back up funds to be considered as reserve funds rather than being so strict as to classify so much value as a kind of "untouchable" category of emergency funds, which seems like it may well end up contributing to way too many restrictions and perhaps even contribute to a lot of folks getting forced into keeping way too much cash on reserves which may well cause them to end up having way too much money in bitcoin and too much capital that is absolutely not working and continuing to lose value.. which is already a BIG part of the plight of poor people to have many difficulties to even have any kind of meaningful investment into anything that might end up being appreciative (or even preserving) of value such as bitcoin rather than having way too fucking much of their actual savings in cash that is ONGOINGLY and inevitably losing value.. so if they have too much in cash they are never going to get ahead or get out of their rut in which the government (their government) is likely ongoingly robbing from them by debasing the value of their cash.    

HODL is a crypto terms or slangs that means the same thing with hold.

Fuck crypto and shitcoins. We are not talking about shitcoins here, and for sure HODL or HOLD does not apply to shitcoins.. Out of the various crypto that you might be trying to suggest bitcoin to be within such category, HODL (HOLD) only applies to bitcoin since bitcoin remains the only one that has any meaningful expectation of long term value, and that is also part of the reason why DCA ONLY applies to bitcoin too, since shitcoins do not have any expectation of long term value and any shitcoins that you might want to buy or trade or gamble with or consider yourself to be "investing" into need to account for ideas of both when to get in when to get out, and if you are striving to use any shitcoins as long term investments, then hopefully, you are not so dumb as to allow your allocation to be anymore than 10% of the size of your bitcoin holdings, while also hopefully not cheating in terms of the ways that you might continue to buy shitcoins in regards to keeping on allocating to them when they are likely going to ongoingly lose in the long term relative to bitcoin.

In general language the word 'hold' means keeping and it is the same as HODLbut the spelling is not the same. I heard it was this person that was the first to use that word Hodl but I don't how true is that, and how he thought of changing the spelling to make it sound similar and also means the same. I think he is a smart guy. Read this . I’m a HODLING

That is correct.  The term HODL largely sprung out of the mistaken spelling within that thread (and perhaps other bitcoiners making fun of the idea of the misspelling, whether the misspelling had been done on purpose or accidentally out of a supposed drunken stupor... so then the misspelling of HOLD into HODL has become a bit of a folkloric practice that largely took off from exaggerating the contents of the opening post of that thread.

Your redirect of some potentially more important areas of inquiry in regards to bitcoin seem like fair questions, even though they are quite BIG ideas that may or may not be necessary to consider in order to consider bitcoin to have a decently strong investment thesis.

.........also be able to rebuild their emergency funds when they are exhausted.

That is a strange concept.  Each of us should strive to set up systems in such a way that once we build (or as we are building) our emergency funds, we will never have to tap into such emergency fund.. absent some actual emergency.. and for example, if we already know that we have very unreliable or very erratic income and/or the same with difficult to predict expenses, then likely we are going to need to keep more than just an emergency fund, and we are going to have to keep reserves to deal with our already known unreliable/erratic income/expense issues.  Knowing about erratic income/expenses should surely not give anyone a free pass to dip into their emergency funds when no emergency has actually taken place.

Each of us has to figure out these matters, and if we cannot even build up enough back up funds to ensure that we are going to be able to invest into bitcoin for at least 4 years, then that means that we do not have a disposable/discretionary income that would make us a candidate for investing into bitcoin and if we still decide to buy bitcoin with money that we are going to need in less than 4 years, then we are trading/gambling rather than investing into bitcoin.... and surely those are personal choices that anyone is free to exercise their own judgement in regards if they want to trade/gamble with bitcoin in circumstances in which they are do not have sufficient income or cash flow to invest into it.

After we have accumulated the quantity of bitcoin we want to hold, having a good source of funds will help us hold our bitcoin investment until the expected year we intend to sell it because we already have a source of funds that we are using to solve our financial needs, and we will never want to sell our bitcoin in a hurry just to survive.

Most likely buying bitcoin would be an ongoing process for anyone who does not already have lump sums or other investments (or cash on hand) to buy bitcoin right away, and surely there could be some folks who fit into a category in which they are able to lump sum into bitcoin rather than to buy into bitcoin over time, yet I would speculate that those kinds of folks are not even close to as common as the folks who are likely going to buy into their bitcoin position over a decent amount of time, even some folks will spend 4-10 years or more just accumulating bitcoin prior to being able to transition into some other kind of phase of their bitcoin journey, and even once they might come to feel that they are mostly done buying, it seems doubtful to me that they would go straight into selling their BTC rather than engaging in some kind of a maintenance or other ways of managing it which might incorporate some sustainable selling that is based on price and/or based on time.

[edited out]
HODL is just an acroynm which means, hold on for dear life. Each letters represent a word of it's own.

That is not true.

Yeah, there are some folks who subsequently came up with that dumbass and misleading acronym, but just because some folks came up with that explanation of HODL, it does NOT mean that is what HODL means... including the inference that any of us should agree with that definitions that the accumulation and holding of BTC is as difficult and/or as emotional as that wrong acronym attempts to ascribe to the meaning of holding bitcoin.  You can believe such bullshit if you like, but I am not going along with such made up bullshit.

Irrespective of what is happening in the bitcoin market Hodlers  are not concerned or bothered by it. People who Hodl are long term investors that doesn't care about what happens with bitcoin prices. they are not just motivated to path ways with it. Hodlers are investors who see what ordinary investors are not seeing.

This part is true.

That's why it is spelt differently from Hold. Anybody can hold bitcoin, but not everyone can hold on for dear life.

This part is dumb and you seem to be making shit up, Justbillywitt, which means that you are largely repeating misleading nonsense and seeming to agree that holding bitcoin is a scary proposition.  

On the contrary, I would think that holding fiat should be amongst the most scary of propositions, especially if you don't spend your fiat within a reasonably short period of time, and that is part of the reason that so many folks seem to be becoming more and more scared to hold very much fiat since fiat is ongoingly assured to lose its purchasing power.. especially moreso in recent times and made even more apparent since around March-ish of 2020 and various outrageous ongoing fiat printing times thereafter.

[edited out]
You are absolutely correct and we all know that every field or discipline has there term or language so this particular word HODL, is a Bitcoin ( crypto) term which means that we shouldn't sell our coin when markets go down or become volatile,

Surely you are repeating Justbillywitt's nonsense and even UPping your own level of nonsense by suggesting that holding applies to both bitcoin and to shitcoins (which is your including dumbass vague concepts such as "crypto" and suggesting that implicitly bitcoin fits into such category.. as if all shitcoins and bitcoin is of a similar category - which is an additional layer of nonsense that you are adding into the mix of nonsense that you already proclaimed by agreeing with Justbillywitt's already existing nonsense).

it can also mean to buy and hold.

For sure there is nothing wrong with buying and holding, as long as you are talking about bitcoin and not convoluting the topic with references to shitcoins - however, you add in such ambiguity and/or vagueness regarding what you are referring to.

I don't know what you mean by hodlers

What is so difficult about this?  A "hodler" seems to be a person who HODLs..   No need to really elaborate on the concept, unless we need to discuss what they are HODLing.. In a thread like this, we should be referring to bitcoin, but you seemed to want to bring shitcoins into our discussion of things that you believe that a HODLer would HODL.. which that part would truly end up being the wrong way of thinking about the matter of who is a HODLer.

and I don't think if there's something like that, seeing what ordinary investor can not see doesn't mean  what that investors sees is certain and if possible I will like you to emphasis more on what you mean by ordinary investor.

This seems like another area in which you are asking a question that should be fairly easy to answer through basic common sense.. to the extent that anyone might attempt to extrapolate the plain meaning of the words.

Surely, some of us might have our own ideas of what might be the characteristics of an "ordinary investor," yet that opens up a whole rabbithole, and if you are asking that kind of a thing, you may well be attempting to go into the weeds about a point that was not very central to the overall points that were being discussed in regards to the general suggestion of buying and holding bitcoin.

Note: there's no difference between HODL and HOLD they both mean same thing, just that HODL is not an English word but they both is/are talking about keeping something.

Sure.  that part is true.  They pretty much mean the same thing, but the misspelled one likely would have a kind of purposeful attempt to imply a bitcoin specific context, even though some folks might not know how to differentiate bitcoin from shitcoins, so they might get mislead into the applicability of such misspelled word, and surely HODL has also been used in various shitcoin circles to to mislead normies into ongoing accepting ongoing attempts for the pumpers of shitcoins to continue with their ongoing affinity scams that try to mislead normies into considering bitcoin and shitcoins to be close to the same thing (or close enough to the same thing to mislead normies into erroneously concluding that either can be held).

[edited out]

HODL word also explained so well here https://www.investopedia.com/terms/h/hodl.asp

This became a famous word for people in crypto and this is always been said especially if they want people to make people encourage to hold their butts to hold their coins if there is a long dump happening or they just want to invest on bitcoin for long time.

Fuck investopedia.  They are wrong about the meaning of HODL.   Furthermore, if you are believing that HODL applies to shitcoins in the same way as bitcoin, then you don't seems to be sufficiently understanding of the difference between bitcoin and shitcoins...

But hey whatever, believe what you like in terms of the meaning of HODL and also in terms of where it applies and if you believe that such ideas influence how many shitcoins (or how to actually allocate to shitcoins, if at all) as compared with how you might allocate and treat your bitcoin holdings.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
promise444c5

Merit: 223

Keep Promises !

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 12:21:57 AM

At first will say it was misspelt instead of HOLDING , he wrote it as HODLING. But now is a slang well known in this space , some will say "holding for dear lives", But you can make use as the both when it comes to keeping yah asset for long in this space. Well we all seen the recent dip in market, the market is bleeding. But still I'm composed because I know what am holding (bitcoin) , not any random shitcoins, so I'm cool , I will just keep playing my role in accumulating more and hope you guys are doing the same . This ain't the time to panic, to stack in more coins.
Nope! It wasn't misspelt you can call it whatever you want either HODL or Hold ... you should notice I used Uppercase for the HODL because its an acronym formed for Holders so using it as HODLing will still mean Holding it's just  a slang same goes with HODLers which also means Holders just as I have said earlier, so it's a free world actually I.e any one can use the one they wish to use what really matters is is that the "Hold" word is being passed.
The recent market Dip is mostly advantage to buy DIPs (always remember that )

Popkon6

Activity: 672
Merit: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 01:37:46 AM

If a person has USDT reserves and has invested regularly, they definitely have the best opportunity to buy dips. Because they may not want to buy dips as a result of regular investment, invest regularly and buy dips quickly must be sustainable.

Because I bought double dip and I am accumulating balance to buy more. Because this bitcoin dip will not last long, it will end very quickly. So those who haven't bought bitcoin dip yet can quickly collect bitcoins to grow your holdings.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Richbased

Activity: 378
Merit: 224

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2024, 03:00:43 AM

[edited out]
HODL is just an acroynm which means, hold on for dear life. Each letters represent a word of it's own.

That is not true.

Yeah, there are some folks who subsequently came up with that dumbass and misleading acronym, but just because some folks came up with that explanation of HODL, it does NOT mean that is what HODL means... including the inference that any of us should agree with that definitions that the accumulation and holding of BTC is as difficult and/or as emotional as that wrong acronym attempts to ascribe to the meaning of holding bitcoin.  You can believe such bullshit if you like, but I am not going along with such made up bullshit.

Exactly JayJuanGee, most folks fall so easily to believe that the typo error HODL means hold on for dear life, like it doesn't even make any sense to a core HODLER because inasmuch as our target for investing in Bitcoin is for a continuous growth of our portfolio but we shouldn't be so dumb to believe that we should HODL for life, what is the essence of HODLing then? It doesn't even fit in because no one can actually hodl for life and it will even be very naive for someone to believe in HODLing for dear life. However, we can agree it was just a typo error of HOLD rather than believe in some misleading definition of the acronym HODL.

However, the price of Bitcoin has been bleeding lately and it is a good time to buy more at a DIP price for those of us who have reserved funds we can take advantage of the fall in the price of Bitcoin now to buy at a DIP and HODL for long term investment growth.

Marvelockg

Activity: 252
Merit: 165

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 05:20:09 AM

If a person has USDT reserves and has invested regularly, they definitely have the best opportunity to buy dips. Because they may not want to buy dips as a result of regular investment, invest regularly and buy dips quickly must be sustainable.
apart from those whose local currency is In USDT, I don't think it's reasonable to have a USDT reserve that's possibly kept for buying the DIP price except it's an institution that has the potential of buying with the DCA method and can as well take out from her reserve to buy the DIP because they probably have some excess reserve.
Most of the things that works well for institutions don't apply the same way for the individual investors since they most likely have some financial constraints. The good thing with the DCA is that you get to experience all the several market conditions and while you might buy during the dip and might not have the resource to buy in bulk, you're certain to have built your Bitcoin portfolio by buying at consistent and regular intervals at the different market conditions.

Because I bought double dip and I am accumulating balance to buy more. Because this bitcoin dip will not last long, it will end very quickly. So those who haven't bought bitcoin dip yet can quickly collect bitcoins to grow your holdings.
I don't quite understand what you mean by Double DIP but like you've already pointed out, what you look at as double DIP might not even stay too long at that point and I'm wondering how much Bitcoin you would be able to buy at these range of prices? maybe because it has gone below $60k and almost approaching $50k is what makes it look like a big deal but in reality, it doesn't really matter as long as the amount you have at hand isn't much and you can only buy with an handful of cash. DIPs are best taken advantage of by people that have built a strong portfolio already and are just maintaining thier Bitcoin staçk and so might have some spair reserve that can go into moments as this but if you're still doing your DCA, it's best to stick to it and not get moved by the correction that we're currently experiencing now so you don't get tempted to invest above your means.

Lidger

Activity: 224
Merit: 171

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 08:46:08 AM

that is why we always advice that bitcoin investors should set at least a 5 years investment plans so that at least with in that time, bitcoin price should have move above a significant amount that is way ahead and above your bought price.

That is a bit confusing.  You seem to be suggesting that "we" suggest at least 5 years so that there are decently good chances that we will be in profits at that time so that presumptively we are going to be able to sell... You are not necessarily wrong, but you still are coming off as being in a long term trade rather than an investment, maybe merely because you are caught upon the idea of the need to buy the dip.. so I just get the sense that you have a long term trading mentality rather than really considering bitcoin as investing... even though you are using the term "investing" into bitcoin.

I thought as much also, you know some people thinks that investing in Bitcoin is just about taking profits alone, sure we still hope to take profits from our investments but our main targets is for a long interval of time because making investments in Bitcoin is like keeping an asset that will stand for long term future growth and also to sustain our beliefs in the existence of Bitcoin that is why our focus on Bitcoin is mainly for a long term purposes. Some people feels that basically because they bought Bitcoin at a DIP price that they can eventually sell off when the price is high but that is a very wrong investment mentality. Above all, we should remove long term trading mentality while making investments in Bitcoin because it hinders our growth as Bitcoin investors. The idea of buying Bitcoin at a DIP price and selling when the price is high is far off from the purpose of owning Bitcoin as all those practices are mainly the strategies of a trader rather than an investor.
You, me and all of us invest in the hope that we will get a profit from this investment at some point. Even if you invest with the expectation of profit, everyone has a different investment strategy. Those who are true investors will take the risk of money and wait enough time and sell their investment when they get enough profit on their investment. But there is a class of investors who start investing only after seeing the profits of others, but they don't want to see how much challenge and how much patience that investor has taken in pursuit of profits. We have to invest with the expectation of profit, but the investment cannot be sold within a few days after investing.
After we invest if we have some profit in our investment then we will be patient and keep investing consistently. 

I know it's challenging for many so we have to maintain our investment consistency with minimum amount so that we can invest regularly to meet all our needs and family needs. Don't take any amount of investment as small remember that from that point the amount becomes huge

Btcdeybodi

Activity: 171
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 12:17:20 PM

that is why we always advice that bitcoin investors should set at least a 5 years investment plans so that at least with in that time, bitcoin price should have move above a significant amount that is way ahead and above your bought price.

That is a bit confusing.  You seem to be suggesting that "we" suggest at least 5 years so that there are decently good chances that we will be in profits at that time so that presumptively we are going to be able to sell... You are not necessarily wrong, but you still are coming off as being in a long term trade rather than an investment, maybe merely because you are caught upon the idea of the need to buy the dip.. so I just get the sense that you have a long term trading mentality rather than really considering bitcoin as investing... even though you are using the term "investing" into bitcoin.

I thought as much also, you know some people thinks that investing in Bitcoin is just about taking profits alone, sure we still hope to take profits from our investments but our main targets is for a long interval of time because making investments in Bitcoin is like keeping an asset that will stand for long term future growth and also to sustain our beliefs in the existence of Bitcoin that is why our focus on Bitcoin is mainly for a long term purposes. Some people feels that basically because they bought Bitcoin at a DIP price that they can eventually sell off when the price is high but that is a very wrong investment mentality. Above all, we should remove long term trading mentality while making investments in Bitcoin because it hinders our growth as Bitcoin investors. The idea of buying Bitcoin at a DIP price and selling when the price is high is far off from the purpose of owning Bitcoin as all those practices are mainly the strategies of a trader rather than an investor.
You, me and all of us invest in the hope that we will get a profit from this investment at some point. Even if you invest with the expectation of profit, everyone has a different investment strategy. Those who are true investors will take the risk of money and wait enough time and sell their investment when they get enough profit on their investment. But there is a class of investors who start investing only after seeing the profits of others, but they don't want to see how much challenge and how much patience that investor has taken in pursuit of profits. We have to invest with the expectation of profit, but the investment cannot be sold within a few days after investing.

~cut out~

Having that mentality of taking profits at some point in your investments in Bitcoin will only leave you into being emotional especially when a DIP is happening, that is why it is not good to be too focused about the profits you can get from your investments because having that mentality will only lead you to the feelings of selling when you have realized some profits that is why we should not care much about the profits we gonna get during our accumulating stages until we build a portfolio that we will be proud of and since our goal is focused on long term definitely the profits will be achieved but let's not always focus on profits because it can stand as a distraction and can even make you to consider selling even when your investments is not matured enough.

Talking about investors who tend to invest after seeing the profits of others, they are traders in my own opinion since what enticed them to invest was the idea of taking profits but a real Bitcoin investor don't think about making profits yet at the early stage of their investments all they do is buy and Hodl.
Webetcoins

Activity: 2002
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 12:34:51 PM

A holder's main objective should be to increase the amount of Bitcoins so that he can build permanent assets in the long term.
I disagree with your statement because if an investor's main objective is to grow his bitcoin investment, the investor will not be able to hold his bitcoin for the long term. I think an investor should be concerned about how to get a good and steady income source so that he or she can consistently accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy and also take care of his daily needs. A good and steady income source will help an investor hold bitcoin for the long term because there's a cash flow for the investor, either on a weekly or monthly basis, that he or she will use to sort out his life, and the investor will not think about selling his bitcoin to pay bills. However, once an investor stops getting cash flow, he or she will find it difficult to hold bitcoin for the long term because he or she will depend on it to survive. 
I agree if we need to be stayed in a good way then we have to manage things on better way for this as trader of investor having steady income is ideal deal and this need some good strategy DCA is surely one of the best for having small and regular basis but with this if we are able to hold things for long term this will be give us good profit as well.

As now, I am also going through for this way I am also trying to have strategy which allow me to have flow of money regularly because this will make lifer easier for me and I will be able to have enough funds for using them regularly and also have enough funds for accumulation. We have different mind-set for keeping bitcoins because keeping long term is surely not easy even it's profitable but if we are able to have flow of money on regularly then we can do everything for more profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mr.right85

Activity: 994
Merit: 671

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2024, 01:07:17 PM

It’s been a bloody Monday so far.
You go to your charts and all you would find is how all the coins are bleeding and Bitcoin has dumped to a price of $49.8k as at the time of this comment. Volatility is everything in Bitcoin and this dip beats many expectations for the month of August. I guess no one saw Bitcoin at this point.

You, me and all of us invest in the hope that we will get a profit from this investment at some point. Even if you invest with the expectation of profit, everyone has a different investment strategy. Those who are true investors will take the risk of money and wait enough time and sell their investment when they get enough profit on their investment.
Having to invest based on success stories or when others have benefited isn’t the best way to take up an investment. What you get to benefit here is the scraps of investment and nothing more. We can hardly call it that though when we talk about Bitcoin given that, it’s still in the green phase as a lot of investors are yet to step in but, we can’t compare ourselves with those that invested from 2010/11.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1245

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2024, 01:16:07 PM

It’s been a bloody Monday so far.
You go to your charts and all you would find is how all the coins are bleeding and Bitcoin has dumped to a price of $49.8k as at the time of this comment. Volatility is everything in Bitcoin and this dip beats many expectations for the month of August. I guess no one saw Bitcoin at this point.

Now I'm curious to know the sentiments of other people waiting for the dip if they are really accumulating at this situation. Fear towards more dumps provably spreading and if we could see lots of statements saying that they wanna buy more because they already see a perfect opportunity which they are waiting.

Some got panic in this situation since we can't deny that this current dump can really bother us especially if we look our portfolio.

So what's best for now is to continue their accumulation and just ignore the panic done by lots of people. If they can accumulate that's good since for sure that those dump is just temporary and they might struggle to see bitcoin touch at $50k level again if bitcoin price recover.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Pages: « 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 [509] 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: