Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 02:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 98359 times)
Sim_card

Activity: 518
Merit: 447

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2024, 02:53:58 PM

that is why we always advice that bitcoin investors should set at least a 5 years investment plans so that at least with in that time, bitcoin price should have move above a significant amount that is way ahead and above your bought price.

That is a bit confusing.  You seem to be suggesting that "we" suggest at least 5 years so that there are decently good chances that we will be in profits at that time so that presumptively we are going to be able to sell... You are not necessarily wrong, but you still are coming off as being in a long term trade rather than an investment, maybe merely because you are caught upon the idea of the need to buy the dip.. so I just get the sense that you have a long term trading mentality rather than really considering bitcoin as investing... even though you are using the term "investing" into bitcoin.

I thought as much also, you know some people thinks that investing in Bitcoin is just about taking profits alone, sure we still hope to take profits from our investments but our main targets is for a long interval of time because making investments in Bitcoin is like keeping an asset that will stand for long term future growth and also to sustain our beliefs in the existence of Bitcoin that is why our focus on Bitcoin is mainly for a long term purposes. Some people feels that basically because they bought Bitcoin at a DIP price that they can eventually sell off when the price is high but that is a very wrong investment mentality. Above all, we should remove long term trading mentality while making investments in Bitcoin because it hinders our growth as Bitcoin investors. The idea of buying Bitcoin at a DIP price and selling when the price is high is far off from the purpose of owning Bitcoin as all those practices are mainly the strategies of a trader rather than an investor.
You, me and all of us invest in the hope that we will get a profit from this investment at some point. Even if you invest with the expectation of profit, everyone has a different investment strategy. Those who are true investors will take the risk of money and wait enough time and sell their investment when they get enough profit on their investment. But there is a class of investors who start investing only after seeing the profits of others, but they don't want to see how much challenge and how much patience that investor has taken in pursuit of profits. We have to invest with the expectation of profit, but the investment cannot be sold within a few days after investing.

~cut out~

Having that mentality of taking profits at some point in your investments in Bitcoin will only leave you into being emotional especially when a DIP is happening, that is why it is not good to be too focused about the profits you can get from your investments because having that mentality will only lead you to the feelings of selling when you have realized some profits that is why we should not care much about the profits we gonna get during our accumulating stages until we build a portfolio that we will be proud of and since our goal is focused on long term definitely the profits will be achieved but let's not always focus on profits because it can stand as a distraction and can even make you to consider selling even when your investments is not matured enough.

Talking about investors who tend to invest after seeing the profits of others, they are traders in my own opinion since what enticed them to invest was the idea of taking profits but a real Bitcoin investor don't think about making profits yet at the early stage of their investments all they do is buy and Hodl.
Whoever is taking profit when he is still in his accumulation stage will only wreck his bitcoin size because no one knows for how long that you need to invest with DCA and hodli for long term before you will see good profits. Imagine a new investor that decided to accumulate bitcoin with DCA at 55k price and when bitcoin price reached the new ATH which was $73k and took profit because he saw little growth in his bitcoin stash. Now that bitcoin price has dip drastically, he will be at double loss because his original amount that he invested in bitcoin will have decreased due to this dip, and the profit he took will make it decrease more than assuming he didn't take profit at $73k.

The market is unpredictable and that is why a new investor should not put profit taking in his mind at all when investing a me buying regularly with DCA to keep building his bitcoin stash because taking profit is the most risky thing to do. It is good that before thinking of profit you have over accumulated more than enough bitcoin that taking little profit from your bitcoin stash will not even affect the generated profit from your overall bitcoin portfolio.

Thinking of selling at the early stage means that you want to turn into a trader, which is not good for an assest like bitcoin with high volatility and that seems like you are gambling instead of investing. One thing that makes me to hate selling part of your investment when you see a little profit is that you will still want to sell again depriving yourself from reaching your bitcoin target quick that is why a new investor must avoid whatever that will make him think of selling during his accumulation phase.
Fuck crypto and shitcoins. We are not talking about shitcoins here, and for sure HODL or HOLD does not apply to shitcoins.. Out of the various crypto that you might be trying to suggest bitcoin to be within such category.

My bad...thanks for the head up. Hodl is only for bitcoin and I believe that word is used so that new investors will understand that bitcoin price can increase in value more when you keep it for a very long period of time. It is an indirect word that tells people not to sell their bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 294
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 02:58:02 PM

It’s been a bloody Monday so far.
You go to your charts and all you would find is how all the coins are bleeding and Bitcoin has dumped to a price of $49.8k as at the time of this comment. Volatility is everything in Bitcoin and this dip beats many expectations for the month of August. I guess no one saw Bitcoin at this point.

Now I'm curious to know the sentiments of other people waiting for the dip if they are really accumulating at this situation. Fear towards more dumps provably spreading and if we could see lots of statements saying that they wanna buy more because they already see a perfect opportunity which they are waiting.

Some got panic in this situation since we can't deny that this current dump can really bother us especially if we look our portfolio.

So what's best for now is to continue their accumulation and just ignore the panic done by lots of people. If they can accumulate that's good since for sure that those dump is just temporary and they might struggle to see bitcoin touch at $50k level again if bitcoin price recover.

I don't think you should be concerned about others sentiment because even though the price has gotten a huge DIP so far, some people will still be waiting for more further DIP or will be dreaming of a massive dump before they can buy and they will keep on exaggerating before they know it the price will recover again and they end up not still buying at the DIP price they have been waiting for. Those who will buy Bitcoin despite the entry price will still buy whether there's a DIP or not so don't be too concerned about those procrastinators in the name of waiting for a DIP price to buy.
        Anyone who is panicking now that a DIP is happening does not even understand the reason why they have Bitcoin because it's either they lack courage or they are hoping for the price to skyrocket so that they can sell. Why monitoring or viewing your portfolio when you already know that corrections are meant to happen in the price of Bitcoin. The earlier we develop a strong confidence in the ability of Bitcoin to survive despite all criticisms and hateful words from the enemies of Bitcoin, the better for us all. I don't see the reason why anyone should panic about the decline in the price of Bitcoin. It is a normal phenomenon.
        For anyone with reserved funds, this is the opportunity to buy more at a DIP price and relax, no cause for an alarm.

Justbillywitt

Activity: 322
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 04:07:41 PM

It’s been a bloody Monday so far.
You go to your charts and all you would find is how all the coins are bleeding and Bitcoin has dumped to a price of $49.8k as at the time of this comment. Volatility is everything in Bitcoin and this dip beats many expectations for the month of August. I guess no one saw Bitcoin at this point.

Now I'm curious to know the sentiments of other people waiting for the dip if they are really accumulating at this situation. Fear towards more dumps provably spreading and if we could see lots of statements saying that they wanna buy more because they already see a perfect opportunity which they are waiting.
You know that's the one of the problems that's associated with waiting for the dip, when the dip finally comes, people who has been waiting for it still get terrified to enter the market, as they are still believe that there is still some more coming. That's why most of the time they end up buying nothing. That's why having a dip percentage ahead of time is encouraged, so that the moment it happens you buy immediately and still set another level so that if it dips further to that level you buy again, to avoid missing out. There is total fear in the market right now, but to many it is an opportunity.

Some got panic in this situation since we can't deny that this current dump can really bother us especially if we look our portfolio.
This is where DCA strategy comes in very handy, and that's why it always the most preferred by investors. for people who has been utilizing DCA strategy very well their portfolio won't be as bad as those people who has solely relied on the other methods at this time. At times like this we should not focus on looking at our portfolio, for people who are not psychologically and emotionally strong. This situation will mostly bother investors who are into bitcoin investment for the short term.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1056

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2024, 06:58:16 PM

So what's best for now is to continue their accumulation and just ignore the panic done by lots of people. If they can accumulate that's good since for sure that those dump is just temporary and they might struggle to see bitcoin touch at $50k level again if bitcoin price recover.
What are you prepared with reserve funds to buy now it is time for DIP because bitcoin has fallen 20%, if there is no then continue weekly accumulation maybe that's the best way for middle people like us.

Who doesn't panic, everyone will panic seeing their portfolio falling deep, but then again investors the goal is not now this is not the end of everything, surviving will be better even the 4-year plan for hodl is still long then it can be to get through the current situation.

What is panicking now is that traders are going "long".
An investor will remain safe, will not be liquidated if he does not sell.
Hold on! Buy now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Salahmu

Activity: 490
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2024, 07:27:16 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2024, 08:19:04 PM by Salahmu

Who doesn't panic, everyone will panic seeing their portfolio falling deep, but then again investors the goal is not now this is not the end of everything, surviving will be better even the 4-year plan for hodl is still long then it can be to get through the current situation.

What is panicking now is that traders are going "long".
An investor will remain safe, will not be liquidated if he does not sell.
Hold on! Buy now.

Is not everybody that's currently panicking through the sudden drop of Bitcoin price, though you can be right in some extent because the only people that would so much experience the panic you are referring to are the short term holders or those traders who has already gone long during the time Bitcoin price was a bit higher but for the future holders panic is not on there agenda because long term holding is like investment that opens the eyes of everybody who wants to hold to know about the market challenges such as price dropping or dip, so that when the time comes they would never be scared or having a doubt about there investment, so actually holders already knows that dip is inevitable in Bitcoin investment so instead of panicking they would always see a possibility, so the only time people will stop there panic is only if they will reason or see from the direction of holders they would no that Bitcoin dip does not present any challenge on there investment.

I do invest with a budget of 10% of my income so that in the 1.5 years that I have passed there have been no obstacles that have disturbed my finances in terms of my daily living needs.

And hopefully there will be no mistakes I will make. I plan to make this investment an investment for my children when they grow up.

Is a good idea because Bitcoin investment is one of the best way to set a good starting plan for the future of our children, though I no that each person has there investment target but I think this idea needs to be given a thought especially those who have children because if they did not think about it now there could come a time when they would realized the importance and by then they may not be financially strong to carry out that plan again.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 868
Merit: 664

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2024, 07:52:00 PM

If a person has USDT reserves and has invested regularly, they definitely have the best opportunity to buy dips. Because they may not want to buy dips as a result of regular investment, invest regularly and buy dips quickly must be sustainable.
I don't understand why we are making reserves in USDT because in the end it won't affect anything especially USDT is a stable coin so why keep a long time in something like this? If indeed we still have reserves it is quite reasonable from fiat because after all this may be a preparation from us in planning for some needs including for investment but to save in USDT I think it is not necessary because it will only waste time especially we have prioritized to be in bitcoin so we don't need USDT as a reserve.

Because I bought double dip and I am accumulating balance to buy more. Because this bitcoin dip will not last long, it will end very quickly. So those who haven't bought bitcoin dip yet can quickly collect bitcoins to grow your holdings.

As long as I invest in bitcoin I just heard the term double dip buddy. and I searched and this is all I found

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/double-dip
If indeed what you mean is in, then I think it is also a thing that cannot be categorized for investment in bitcoin because after all in simple terms it is a condition where we will receive two incomes from the same source and it will not exist in bitcoin because the focus is only investing and we will not get any other benefits other than the results of the investment we do nothing else.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Churchillvv

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Stead.builders

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2024, 08:41:34 PM

Subjectively, not everyone would be panicking because some are already waiting for this time to come especially those good at analysis, following patterns and professional advise such as the informations we gather hear most peoplw wouldn't be panicking during this temporary down trend of bitcoin. If anyone should be panicking apart from short term investors it should be shitcoiners who believes some kind of scam coins.

Fuck investopedia.  They are wrong about the meaning of HODL.   Furthermore, if you are believing that HODL applies to shitcoins in the same way as bitcoin, then you don't seems to be sufficiently understanding of the difference between bitcoin and shitcoins...
Perhaps not everyone understands the fact that bitcoin it a paradigm which is absolutely not of the same category with shitcoins. Every one holding shitcoins are just gamblers trying out some kind of odds hoping it goes in there favour but bitcoin is certainly not anything relating to that which is a very big identifier or differential point to not in categorising bitcoin and shitcoins.

Additionally we can not make definitions for anyone so it's up to every individual to decided whatsoever they want regarding bitcoin and shitcoins.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀
STEAD██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 
Build floating infrastructure on the blockchain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄██████

██
██
████████

JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
Odohu

Activity: 462
Merit: 438

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2024, 10:08:15 PM

I don't think you should be concerned about others sentiment because even though the price has gotten a huge DIP so far, some people will still be waiting for more further DIP or will be dreaming of a massive dump before they can buy and they will keep on exaggerating before they know it the price will recover again and they end up not still buying at the DIP price they have been waiting for. Those who will buy Bitcoin despite the entry price will still buy whether there's a DIP or not so don't be too concerned about those procrastinators in the name of waiting for a DIP price to buy.
Even though we don't know how far the market will dip, I think anyone serious with buying the dips should have had majority of his orders filled by now that market moved from $70k few days ago to $50k today which is a price differential of about $20k, representing 28.6% drop in price. If this is not dip to anyone, maybe the person is expecting a bear season before he consider that a dip. What the market is doing now is correction and for an asset like Bitcoin that is very volatile, over 20% drop in price is a huge retracement and a good opportunity to take buy positions. It is possible the price will go lower than this or and it is possible it will not but the main point is that anyone buying the dips out to have taken some good positions by now, keeping just a small fraction of his fiat should the market go lower.

Anyone who is panicking now that a DIP is happening does not even understand the reason why they have Bitcoin because it's either they lack courage or they are hoping for the price to skyrocket so that they can sell. Why monitoring or viewing your portfolio when you already know that corrections are meant to happen in the price of Bitcoin. The earlier we develop a strong confidence in the ability of Bitcoin to survive despite all criticisms and hateful words from the enemies of Bitcoin, the better for us all. I don't see the reason why anyone should panic about the decline in the price of Bitcoin. It is a normal phenomenon.
Most of the lessons from this thread is how not to panic especially in a time like this because it is nothing new. Consequently, when we see this market condition, instead of panic, it should be a time to make smart decision that produces more Bitcoin to the collection at very discounted prices. Besides, it is also at the core of our discussion here that provisions should be made for a time like this so that we will never have any reason to fret or feel any urge to sell when we do not plan to do that. The present market condition is rather a good opportunity for more investments and not a time to panic.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510]
  Print  

Jump to: