Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 05:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 [522]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 101099 times)
Justbillywitt

Activity: 336
Merit: 272

View Profile
Today at 08:25:29 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

On how we might preach the whole process to be, investing by lump summing isn't suitable for a beginner, how should he know at what price is comfortable to purchase, even a well knowledged investor might slightly enter from a wrong position which may hinder the progress of his profits.

Every strategy is well suitable for every beginners, so I wouldn't discriminate beginners in terms of utilizing the strategy,perhaps I think your advice should be that if beginners does not have an additional plan or having a good source of income that would easily backed them up if they Lump sum they should not go into it but if they have there is nothing wrong in adding more fraction to there investment portfolio while DCA is still there major target, we shouldn't feel or have the mindset that all the beginners are not financially stable because on the contrary there are so many rich people who chose to diversify there funds into Bitcoin so perhaps as they are doing there DCA whenever any opportunity come out for them to Lump sum they would always buy more.
I disagree with you that every strategy is suitable for a brand new investor because it means that you are encouraging new investors to wait for the dip when we all know that waiting for the dip is not ideal and improper way for a new investor to start his bitcoin journey with because he does not know when the dip will happen and he might end up not acquiring any bitcoin s the dip did not come.

The last time I checked, we have three methods of accumulating bitcoin which is buying at the dip, lump sum and DCA. For new investors DCA is the best strategy for them because it gives them room to buy bitcoin constantly with part of their discretionary income without jeopardizing with the financial responsibilities. Not all new investors are rich to have huge amount of money to buy lump sum and even if they have because they are still new to bitcoin, if they lump sum, they will miss the opportunity which the market offers to those that DCA strictly constantly, persistently and consistently.

When you lump sum as a new investor, it is only when bitcoin price is above the amount that you lump sum is when you will be in profit but if you use DCA method some point or with time your average bitcoin price will be reducing as long your DCA is ongoing overtime because he will buy at the dip, when the price is high and at price consolidation. Lump sum is good when you mix it with your regular DCA buying, or when an investor bitcoin size has reached a certain level. Imagine a new investor who lump sum at 73k because of the hype from the approval of bitcoin ETF, since that time till date his bitcoin portfolio value is still low compared to when he bought.
Are you now judging bitcoin performance on a short term basis? The goal of investors here has always been for the long term and not on the immediate or short period. A newbie who lump sum at the price of $73k didn't make any mistake as long as he in for the long term. Chasing short term profit should be out of the picture of long term investors. You have also forgotten that there were investors who lump sum during the previous ATH of $69k and they waited for years before we got to the new ATH of $73k. And they made profit in the end, so there is no reason why people who lump sum at $73k should regret or feel bad because they are not yet in profit. The profit will come on the long run.

You are also forgetting the fact that some newbies do lump sum is for them to meet up with certain amount of bitcoin stash in their portfolio. It also depend on the time they started their bitcoin investment journey they will want to lump sum if they feel they are far behind. People who lump sum once and are satisfied with their bitcoin stash in their portfolio, without engaging further with DCA are not also wrong. Provided that they are holding it for a long term, they are likely to see profit too. Let's not be blinded by short term profit and neglect a good investment strategy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
cryptoWODL

Merit: 291

View Profile
Today at 09:05:32 AM

The thing is that people doesn't know the exact time they invest in bitcoin, even as we are campaigning about bitcoin investment when to invest and when not to invest, its truth that the beat time to invest in bitcoin does not exist but people do emphasize that the only period you can invest in bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin is low, So people doesn't know the actual time to invest, for me I do invest in bitcoin anytime I feel like to invest in bitcoin, so I believe that with such investment that is not planned you can make a profit, the thing is that anything you have funds don't hesitate to invest in bitcoin, in future it will yield positive for you.
To me there is no best time to invest in Bitcoin because whenever you buy it will be the best for you. That is, your own opinion and money will depend on when you should invest and when not to invest. If you have enough money to buy bitcoins, you will be interested in buying them even at high prices. And if you don't have money, you won't be able to buy bitcoins for investment even if the price of bitcoins goes down.

So stop thinking that there are best times to invest. Buy whenever you have the money and try to invest regularly so that your investment grows with the gradual accumulation of bitcoins. Many people may think of investing as buying large amounts together. No, not like that. If you have enough money then buy more and if you have little money then start with that and buy bitcoins in small scale with self financing. Make a decision by investing according to the plan so that you can buy Bitcoins with the same amount of money on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
I_Anime

Activity: 476
Merit: 199

View Profile
Today at 09:31:38 AM

The thing is that people doesn't know the exact time they invest in bitcoin, even as we are campaigning about bitcoin investment when to invest and when not to invest, its truth that the beat time to invest in bitcoin does not exist but people do emphasize that the only period you can invest in bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin is low, So people doesn't know the actual time to invest, for me I do invest in bitcoin anytime I feel like to invest in bitcoin, so I believe that with such investment that is not planned you can make a profit, the thing is that anything you have funds don't hesitate to invest in bitcoin, in future it will yield positive for you.

To be frank there's no best or right time to purchase bitcoin. Such mindset is literally wrong , alot of people may think that buying the dip alone is the best way to go when it comes to bitcoin investment which is wrong , I know buying the dip may serve as an opportunity for to purchase more quantities at a cheaper rate , but doesn't mean that's the best time to purchase Bitcoin. One of the reason is that we can't tell or predict bitcoin price movement , so how you going to tell if the dip may continue or if it's just starting. And this kind of strategy is for those that are into short-term profits and stuff.

As an long-term Investor there's no best time to purchase bitcoin, so all the time you have to purchase bitcoin is the right time so now is the right time, aslong you have the funds you can Start purchasing bitcoin using DCAing to buy at different price interval. Because focus on the dip alone you may only endup missing out not only that you will endup slowing the growth of your bitcoin stashes. The people that can also focus on the dip alone if they chooses are those that have already hit their Bitcoin goal having enough Bitcoin stashes.

Sobz

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
Today at 09:44:51 AM

I don't think that is a good idea for newbies, if a newbie is investing for long term, looking at the market will not do him any good, what he she should be concern about is accumulating enough Bitcoin and not watching the market, except the newbie is into trading which is a wrong way for a newbie to go.
As a newbie investing in Bitcoin and then always watching the market will only delay your accumulation journey for example if you are a newbie and you just started a Bitcoin investment and before you no it there's a dip it may stop you from accumulating more or reduce the percentage you are putting into Bitcoin.
I think what a newbie should be more concern about is accumulating.

Looking at the market can be bad and it can also be good too, everything just depend what could be the reason for looking the market.  An investor can decide to always watch the price of the market not necessarily for fear of volatility but just to see the movement of the market to take advantage of the dip. I don't think their is no how one will be investing bitcoin and not getting to know the price of the market. Looking at the market is not the reason why investors fail to hodl, the reason why people fail to hodl bitcoin is because they want to make profit fast and they do not want their bitcoin to drop because of volatility, wrong understanding of the market. Real hodlers still look at the market when bitcoin goes dip, they are aware of the fall of price but they don't get panic. I dont think looking at the market is a challenge to hodl bitcoin,  the main challenge why people are unable to hodl bitcoin is because they are not ready to hodl they just want the profit very quick and when the market falls they panic and sell out of fear.
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 392
Merit: 280

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
Today at 10:48:00 AM

That's why is not all about learning alone , but also how to put those knowledge to use there are alot of folks at there that know about DCAing but they can't put it to good use in building a better investment (bitcoin) for themselves . Instead they just keep accumulating knowledges without having any bitcoin stashes in their portfolio. Because all this knowledge we keep learning from this forum will surely help us to secure a smooth investment for ourselves.
I believe as a person that every action was a product of learning enough until you are convinced to try it out, most people are learning and getting better exposed every day to the prowess of DCA in helping the secure their future finances all thanks to JayJuanJee for keeping the thread alive, most of them don't yet have discretionary income as advised to invest with yet, but they might be sure working on it by hustling more in order to practicalize what they have been learning. I would also charge everybody, especially those in signature campaigns to set out parts of their weekly earning to DCA no matter how small, one difficult thing is to start, as soon as you're started and determined to continue, nature has a way of sending help and encouragements through abstract means for you to utilize and achieve your goals, but you must be committed to identify such helpers sent by mother nature.

On how we might preach the whole process to be, investing by lump summing isn't suitable for a beginner, how should he know at what price is comfortable to purchase, even a well knowledged investor might slightly enter from a wrong position which may hinder the progress of his profits.

Every strategy is well suitable for every beginners, so I wouldn't discriminate beginners in terms of utilizing the strategy,perhaps I think your advice should be that if beginners does not have an additional plan or having a good source of income that would easily backed them up if they Lump sum they should not go into it but if they have there is nothing wrong in adding more fraction to there investment portfolio while DCA is still there major target, we shouldn't feel or have the mindset that all the beginners are not financially stable because on the contrary there are so many rich people who chose to diversify there funds into Bitcoin so perhaps as they are doing there DCA whenever any opportunity come out for them to Lump sum they would always buy more.
I disagree with you that every strategy is suitable for a brand new investor because it means that you are encouraging new investors to wait for the dip when we all know that waiting for the dip is not ideal and improper way for a new investor to start his bitcoin journey with because he does not know when the dip will happen and he might end up not acquiring any bitcoin s the dip did not come.
I disagree with you and This is the reason. Every investor who has learned enough about the bitcoin accumulation processes would be aware of lump Sum, DCA and buying the dip and they are encouraged to employ any one of them that appeals to them at any given time while maintaining DCA to drive consistency and commitment in expanding their portfolio.

Every new investor that has gotten the basic trainings on bitcoin accumulation can easily identify a dip, just by looking at the chart or price history from the exchange or even the internet can tell the person that he entered the market during a dip and if he has extra discretionary income, he can buy more and still maintain his DCA since the goal is to accumulate more and not the strategy employed while accumulating. The investor doesn't have to wait for the dip and if you understood what the guy you quoted is saying, he's stressing that he would not discriminate any new investor who chooses to lump sum because they have enough discretionary income to back them up while DCA is their main strategy and I would validate that since not every new investor is struggling with finances and can choose any method and still get profitable as far as he's holding for a long time and he's consistent with increasing his portfolio periodically.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sotelorene

Activity: 322
Merit: 55

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
Today at 10:58:27 AM

I don't think that is a good idea for newbies, if a newbie is investing for long term, looking at the market will not do him any good, what he she should be concern about is accumulating enough Bitcoin and not watching the market, except the newbie is into trading which is a wrong way for a newbie to go.
As a newbie investing in Bitcoin and then always watching the market will only delay your accumulation journey for example if you are a newbie and you just started a Bitcoin investment and before you no it there's a dip it may stop you from accumulating more or reduce the percentage you are putting into Bitcoin.

Looking at the market can be bad and it can also be good too, everything just depend what could be the reason for looking the market.  An investor can decide to always watch the price of the market not necessarily for fear of volatility but just to see the movement of the market to take advantage of the dip. I don't think their is no how one will be investing bitcoin and not getting to know the price of the market. Looking at the market is not the reason why investors fail to hodl, the reason why people fail to hodl bitcoin is because they want to make profit fast and they do not want their bitcoin to drop because of volatility, wrong understanding of the market. Real hodlers still look at the market when bitcoin goes dip, they are aware of the fall of price but they don't get panic. I dont think looking at the market is a challenge to hodl bitcoin,  the main challenge why people are unable to hodl bitcoin is because they are not ready to hodl they just want the profit very quick and when the market falls they panic and sell out of fear.

You are absolutely right, everyone has their reason of checking the market and it's not a bad thing to check the market too but I guess what's bad is checking the... When one knows they can't bare to see the market going in opposite or against their investment which off course can be very tempting and discouraging. It's not even necessary to be looking at the market that much unless you are a trader because what makes a trader figure out a nice strategy is how frequent and how well they watch the market and again investors who accumulate Bitcoin during the Dip is/are suppose to look at the market to enable them take advantage anytime there's Dip

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Yucky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
Today at 11:13:25 AM

Looking at the market can be bad and it can also be good too, everything just depend what could be the reason for looking the market.  An investor can decide to always watch the price of the market not necessarily for fear of volatility but just to see the movement of the market to take advantage of the dip. I don't think their is no how one will be investing bitcoin and not getting to know the price of the market. Looking at the market is not the reason why investors fail to hodl, the reason why people fail to hodl bitcoin is because they want to make profit fast and they do not want their bitcoin to drop because of volatility, wrong understanding of the market.
your intention and the decision you make after you've looked at Bitcoin price or trends is what matters. Even if you're investing for a period of 10 to as much as 20 years, there is no way you won't look at Bitcoin price but it doesn't take even more than 3 minutes to have a glance of Bitcoin price and continue with what you're doing. What's the only disadvantage is when you allow what people hold as Thier view on the current Bitcoin price become a deterant to being fucosed on your long term accumilation plan.

Real hodlers still look at the market when bitcoin goes dip, they are aware of the fall of price but they don't get panic. I dont think looking at the market is a challenge to hodl bitcoin,  the main challenge why people are unable to hodl bitcoin is because they are not ready to hodl they just want the profit very quick and when the market falls they panic and sell out of fear.
the more you've stayed long as an investor, the better you understand the different market conditions that's associated with Bitcoin and the easier it is to know how to relate with those market conditions. The more experienced investors live and exist daily inside the market but never for any reason sell thier Bitcoin regardless of the market condition, this is the reason why the wall Observer thread is still active even after it has existed for a long time. The likes of the big holders in the forum that still participate in the wall Observer discussion knows the market condition almost everyday but never get tempted to sell for any course even though they actively monitor the market condition and that's why I say that it's not just about looking at the market condition, what really matters is the decision you've made after looking at what's happening with Bitcoin.
Lidger

Activity: 238
Merit: 176

View Profile
Today at 01:51:28 PM

Bitcoin is above $60,000 again. Many of us almost got very excited for the possible opportunity to purchase Bitcoin below $50,000 again. Haha.

But sometimes we probably should start thinking that in 10 or 20 years, many people will look at the price of Bitcoin and they will be very sick in their stomachs because they will be asking themselves how they have missed all the price appreciation of an asset that was designed to surge because the Central Banks around the world have that never-ending policy to print money.
Bitcoin price went from $20,000 to $15,000 then no disappointment now Bitcoin price is $60K now there is no question of disappointment. We have to trust the market, and use the opportunities that come. Bitcoin price is dumping after investment no problem if you have money use that opportunity invest during dumping you will see when bitcoin price increases your profit amount will be much higher. But everyone's thoughts may not be the same. If I lost some money in the beginning of investment I would have been very upset about it but now I have the tolerance for everything so even if there is a big dumping in the market I keep my investment hoping for something better because my investment is here for a long term plan. Dumping definitely won't affect me.

Odohu

Merit: 449

View Profile WWW
Today at 04:02:13 PM

Looking at the market can be bad and it can also be good too, everything just depend what could be the reason for looking the market.  An investor can decide to always watch the price of the market not necessarily for fear of volatility but just to see the movement of the market to take advantage of the dip. I don't think their is no how one will be investing bitcoin and not getting to know the price of the market. Looking at the market is not the reason why investors fail to hodl, the reason why people fail to hodl bitcoin is because they want to make profit fast and they do not want their bitcoin to drop because of volatility, wrong understanding of the market.
If you make it a habit to constantly watch the chart, chances are high that you will develop FOMO. It has happened to me in the past and I have learnt to reduce my time in the chart. Bitcoin is a very volatile asset that can move thousands of pips within an hour, if you are actively engaged in watching the chart, you will definitely act impulsively and this can result in mistakes. Even if you want to buy the dip, you can set alerts at certain price points you would want to make entries, that is if you are not using limit orders. I'm more interested in making the Bitcoin accumulation process seamless and not time consuming because time is precious. The time you spend monitoring the chart can be put into something else that will benefit you more.

Instead of having to watch the chart  every now and then, why no simply use the DCA method so you know the time you have to come to the chart is the time of purchase which can be weekly, monthly or any comfortable spacing that suits the investors finances. I have benefitted immensely from the DCA method as it practically solve most of the emotional problems I was encountering when I have not learnt the method.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Samlucky O

Activity: 378
Merit: 297

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
Today at 04:05:01 PM

The thing is that people doesn't know the exact time they invest in bitcoin,
that's quit funny, why would you say such? it has been said a thousand times over and over again that investing in bitcoin is usually done on a regular basis like every week through DCA or monthly depending on your schedule, and you can combine it with lump sum and buying the dip. so Invariably if you structure or program yourself to invest weekly or monthly, then surely you know when to buy your Bitcoin. but saying that people don't know when to buy bitcoin sounds like you haven't been paying attention to the conversation here all day.

even as we are campaigning about bitcoin investment when to invest and when not to invest, its truth that the beat time to invest in bitcoin does not exist but people do emphasize that the only period you can invest in bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin is low
buying bitcoin when it's low are of two different factors
(1)  buying the dip as a part of accumulation strategy
(2) buying the dip for traders.
Of course the number 2 is not what we are discussing here. so when talking about buying the dip or low you should know the type of buying the dip you are talking about which Is preferably the number (1).

So people doesn't know the actual time to invest, for me I do invest in bitcoin anytime I feel like to invest in bitcoin, so I believe that with such investment that is not planned you can make a profit
then surely you don't have plans in prior to the amount of btc you want to accumulate. though there are times when we face some financial difficulties and it will slow down our investment approach but then we have to learn how to be consistent to be able to accumulate more bitcoin to our portfolio expecially through DCA approach which make us invest regularly. but mind you, DCA may not be the only investment approach but the truth of the matter is that it is only the investment strategy that helps investors to motivate themselves to meet up a certain amount of btc before talking about profit, which may even come later not immediate.

the thing is that anything you have funds don't hesitate to invest in bitcoin, in future it will yield positive for you.
that will be considered as a lump sum which means once at a go but DCA makes it more frequent.

Investing for a long time is sure to reap such benefits, so success is guaranteed only through DCA method.
time may not matter in most cases, the amount of BTC you HODl or have accumulated in your portfolio is what matters alot. because a person might still be accumulating regular with a small or less amount of btc which may still amount to less value of btc in a long period of time

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 10709

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
Today at 04:12:57 PM

The last time I checked, we have three methods of accumulating bitcoin which is buying at the dip, lump sum and DCA. For new investors DCA is the best strategy for them because it gives them room to buy bitcoin constantly with part of their discretionary income without jeopardizing with the financial responsibilities. Not all new investors are rich to have huge amount of money to buy lump sum and even if they have because they are still new to bitcoin, if they lump sum, they will miss the opportunity which the market offers to those that DCA strictly constantly, persistently and consistently.

When you lump sum as a new investor, it is only when bitcoin price is above the amount that you lump sum is when you will be in profit but if you use DCA method some point or with time your average bitcoin price will be reducing as long your DCA is ongoing overtime because he will buy at the dip, when the price is high and at price consolidation. Lump sum is good when you mix it with your regular DCA buying, or when an investor bitcoin size has reached a certain level. Imagine a new investor who lump sum at 73k because of the hype from the approval of bitcoin ETF, since that time till date his bitcoin portfolio value is still low compared to when he bought.
Are you now judging bitcoin performance on a short term basis? The goal of investors here has always been for the long term and not on the immediate or short period. A newbie who lump sum at the price of $73k didn't make any mistake as long as he in for the long term. Chasing short term profit should be out of the picture of long term investors. You have also forgotten that there were investors who lump sum during the previous ATH of $69k and they waited for years before we got to the new ATH of $73k. And they made profit in the end, so there is no reason why people who lump sum at $73k should regret or feel bad because they are not yet in profit. The profit will come on the long run.

You are also forgetting the fact that some newbies do lump sum is for them to meet up with certain amount of bitcoin stash in their portfolio. It also depend on the time they started their bitcoin investment journey they will want to lump sum if they feel they are far behind. People who lump sum once and are satisfied with their bitcoin stash in their portfolio, without engaging further with DCA are not also wrong. Provided that they are holding it for a long term, they are likely to see profit too. Let's not be blinded by short term profit and neglect a good investment strategy.

Over the years, I have heard so many of these examples of the guy who lump sum invested in bitcoin at the top of the price cycle, and then he gets stuck with his investment into bitcoin being in the negative for years and years and years.

Surely, I know that there are real examples of people who actually did buy bitcoin in that kind of a way, and I also frequently consider that anyone who lump sums should be prepared to follow up with continued investments into bitcoin, especially if the BTC price dips and especially if it takes a decently long time for the BTC price return to price levels of the first purchase. 

Sure there could be some examples of persons lump summing at the top who subsequently and surprisingly run out of cashflow in order to continue buying bitcoin, yet I still consider those kinds of examples to most likely be psychological barrier examples rather than financial barrier examples.

In the end, it seems that amongst the most reasonable and prudent of planners, would not overly lump sum at the top, yet if they were to make such an error, then (absent some rare surprise/emergency exceptions) they should be more than ready, willing and/or able to continue buying BTC if the BTC price drops after the lump sum investment and especially if such dip lasts a long time and/or dips in considerably large kinds of ways.  Personally, I don't give much of a pass or have a lot of sympathy for the lump summers who are not ready, willing and able to follow up with further BTC buys.. and if they have blown their whole wadd, then they are likely guilty of gambling rather than investing, which sure they are free to do what they like, but I am also free to not have much sympathy for such an approach to BTC.

To me there is no best time to invest in Bitcoin because whenever you buy it will be the best for you. That is, your own opinion and money will depend on when you should invest and when not to invest. If you have enough money to buy bitcoins, you will be interested in buying them even at high prices. And if you don't have money, you won't be able to buy bitcoins for investment even if the price of bitcoins goes down.

So stop thinking that there are best times to invest. Buy whenever you have the money and try to invest regularly so that your investment grows with the gradual accumulation of bitcoins. Many people may think of investing as buying large amounts together. No, not like that. If you have enough money then buy more and if you have little money then start with that and buy bitcoins in small scale with self financing. Make a decision by investing according to the plan so that you can buy Bitcoins with the same amount of money on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.

This is an accurate way of describing real world investing and real world DCA.  The DCA amount does not need to be the same amount, and  the DCA amount and the regularity of such investments could strictly be based upon when a person has a certain level of discretionary income that is upon his own choosing in regards to reaching such thresholds, so even relatively modest amounts of investing into bitcoin could end up paying off quite well in the long term, as long as the investor also understands that investing can sometimes take time to play out.  Surely, there are levels of aggressiveness too, and historically, it has tended to pay off quite well for investors into bitcoin to be more aggressive, as long as they did not end up overdoing it, so each person has to figure out his level of willingness to be aggressive in regards to his bitcoin investment too.   Many times it is better to just get started, so even if you might assess that you are able to invest $100 every week into bitcoin, if you feel psychologically better to start out with somewhere between $10-$25 per week, then that is a personal choice, and is not necessarily wrong, since each person has to choose the level in which he is willing to be aggressive with his investments into bitcoin... but at least getting started and setting up a system will at least get the process of regularly investing into bitcoin into place, and then the level of aggressiveness can be adjusted along the way and as the investment into bitcoin might become more comfortable with the passage of time.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Miles2006

Merit: 214

View Profile
Today at 04:14:57 PM

Bitcoin is above $60,000 again. Many of us almost got very excited for the possible opportunity to purchase Bitcoin below $50,000 again. Haha.

But sometimes we probably should start thinking that in 10 or 20 years, many people will look at the price of Bitcoin and they will be very sick in their stomachs because they will be asking themselves how they have missed all the price appreciation of an asset that was designed to surge because the Central Banks around the world have that never-ending policy to print money.
Bitcoin price went from $20,000 to $15,000 then no disappointment now Bitcoin price is $60K now there is no question of disappointment. We have to trust the market, and use the opportunities that come. Bitcoin price is dumping after investment no problem if you have money use that opportunity invest during dumping you will see when bitcoin price increases your profit amount will be much higher. But everyone's thoughts may not be the same. If I lost some money in the beginning of investment I would have been very upset about it but now I have the tolerance for everything so even if there is a big dumping in the market I keep my investment hoping for something better because my investment is here for a long term plan. Dumping definitely won't affect me.
Despite our different thought we still come in conclusion concerning our investment and the fact remains building a better portfolio we’ve always dreamt of and in order to do that it’s best we accumulate at any given opportunity with the available finance. At the early stage of investing everyone is expected to view bitcoin investment as a long term investment so we don’t end up with loss, if anyone should risk their investment in times like this I  believe that’s when the word loss comes in. Talking about bitcoin price with different occurrence is okay and it’s never late for anyone to start their journey although people who accumulated earlier are lucky and still making progress, accumulating now is also good mainly because no one can tell bitcoin next price.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
I_Anime

Merit: 199

View Profile
Today at 04:29:59 PM

In the end, it seems that amongst the most reasonable and prudent of planners, would not overly lump sum at the top, yet if they were to make such an error, then (absent some rare surprise/emergency exceptions) they should be more than ready, willing and/or able to continue buying BTC if the BTC price drops after the lump sum investment and especially if such dip lasts a long time and/or dips in considerably large kinds of ways.  Personally, I don't give much of a pass or have a lot of sympathy for the lump summers who are not ready, willing and able to follow up with further BTC buys.. and if they have blown their whole wadd, then they are likely guilty of gambling rather than investing, which sure they are free to do what they like, but I am also free to not have much sympathy for such an approach to BTC.

In such scenario the best and the right thing to do is to keep buying, even when the price continues to go down , aslong is bitcoin even though it may takes years for it to recover one thing for sure base one his past performance it will surely come back stronger. When one continues to buy is not only increasing his stashes of bitcoin in a nice rate but at same time minimising losses because at that time you will be using DCAing to be purchasing bitcoin at different price interval. And not only that it will also increase the chances of making a bigger and better profit in a long run . And for those with goals as the price continue to drop it will also increase the chances of you getting to your target goal or accumulating goal faster .

Roseline492

Activity: 378
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
Today at 04:32:20 PM
Last edit: Today at 04:54:54 PM by Roseline492

everyone has their reason of checking the market and it's not a bad thing to check the market too but I guess what's bad is checking the... When one knows they can't bare to see the market going in opposite or against their investment which off course can be very tempting and discouraging. It's not even necessary to be looking at the market that much unless you are a trader because what makes a trader figure out a nice strategy is how frequent and how well they watch the market and again investors who accumulate Bitcoin during the Dip is/are suppose to look at the market to enable them take advantage anytime there's Dip

In the issue of monitoring the Bitcoin market I believe the only people that should be worried about it are the ones that majorly focus on Lump sum because the only way they would buy a huge amount of Bitcoin is only if they bought at price dip, which is why patients is what drives the lump sum strategy, however in the case of a regular investor monitoring the Bitcoin price movement I believe some factors could be behind it because as we are all different investors that's how our drives also differs but the only thing I would say is that anyone who easily gets emotional should abstain from Bitcoin price monitoring.

An investor can decide to always watch the price of the market not necessarily for fear of volatility but just to see the movement of the market to take advantage of the dip. I don't think their is no how one will be investing bitcoin and not getting to know the price of the market. Looking at the market is not the reason why investors fail to hodl, the reason why people fail to hodl bitcoin is because they want to make profit fast

I wouldn't say you are wrong because there are investors who will always look at the market all the time without being affected anyway, so nobody would argue about that but however you should know that the level of tolerance and understanding differs, though in as much as Bitcoin investment dose not required too much knowledge before starting but still we cannot compare someone who has been on Bitcoin for long with starters in terms of confident because to them no matter how Bitcoin moves is just a normal thing for them while for starters it becomes strange for them, however let me use a normal business for instance a business man or woman who has been into selling some certain goods or products for a long time has so much knowledge or understanding that sometimes market are not always that rossy and they never allow it to affect there zeal or interest for it, but for those who just started if they always have the mindset that it will always be Rossy for them all the time they may not be that successful because any market challenge can easily hinder there individuals performance.

The thing is that people doesn't know the exact time they invest in bitcoin, even as we are campaigning about bitcoin investment when to invest and when not to inves

There is nothing like the right time to invest on Bitcoin because everyday is a good opportunity to invest on Bitcoin so there is no need to keep waiting, perhaps if you understand the concept of the DCA method you would have understand that every moment is the right time for Bitcoin accumulation, so actually anybody that is asking about the right time  is somehow confused.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jewan420

Activity: 168
Merit: 91

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile WWW
Today at 04:49:44 PM

I wouldn't call chart viewing bad, but I wouldn't hesitate to call excessive chart viewing a bad habit. Regular price list monitoring can cause you losses in many ways, which you may not realize. Looking at more charts than necessary can tempt you to take extra profits. That is, when you regularly review the market over and over again, one of your thoughts can work. As you can imagine, I review the market regularly and am used to the highs and lows of the market.
I may be more profitable by buying when the market is low.
So you can avoid your regular purchases and wait for lower market prices. That value is almost impossible for a human being to predict.

In this way, the desire for low prices and the greed for extra profits will help you get lost and later bring the word regret in your life. Which happens to many. My advice for you and many experienced people is that the valuable time you are wasting on overpriced review, spend that time on something else, maybe you can get success. One more thing, if you are interested in investing and you have proper money then you start investing very early and buy little by little regularly, that investment method doesn't need any name. You keep buying regularly and keep it long.

[   P r e d X   ]          Multichains Prediction Market Powered by AI
/●  Politics    /●  Crypto    /●  Sports    /●  Stocks    /●  AI    /●  Others
███████████████     P L A Y   N O W     ███████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 [522]
  Print  

Jump to: