Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:36:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs  (Read 54572 times)
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:52:13 PM

of course we have to research before investing with ico if we don't want to lose money quickly, the fact that there are many fraud victims from ico. we must be vigilant and it is not easy to trust ico just like that before we examine the overall clarity of the contents of their project.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:01:10 PM

of course we have to research before investing with ico if we don't want to lose money quickly, the fact that there are many fraud victims from ico. we must be vigilant and it is not easy to trust ico just like that before we examine the overall clarity of the contents of their project.

This strategy should concern not only investors. Recently, so many fraudsters saw. That I do not want a couple to run your blog. Today I am reviewing each project in detail. And I choose only real ideas.

rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:04:12 PM

Professional traders and investors always do their homework before investing a single cent to unknown ICOs. Before reading the whitepaper it is better to check the reliability of the project and looking for team members is also a good idea. Investing is not rocket science, so understanding the basic principles can save a  lot of money for every investor.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:34:21 PM

Of course, I try to study the project well before investing money in it.It's my money and I don't want to give it to crooks.But still it is very difficult to recognize the scammers,they come up with new schemes and no guarantee that my money is safe, no one will give me.
The reason why they get away easily is because they feel we don’t see them and their identity will be difficult to know, I love one of the suggestion I read on this forum recently by a very intelligent user, where 1 or 2 of them advise that we get any project developer to show their real faces via a live video, I think we are beginning to have highly intelligent advises that could help us clean the ICO space.

I also do study like you and like you said, these scammers seems a little bit smatter than us, they still do get away with it most time. I do hope that we really try something better that will not give chance to these scammers at all.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:36:42 PM

I do not invest in ICO anymore.
But, investigation before investing is a must! But, in case of good scam this won't protect you.
Good example of that CENTRA (CTR) project perfect in all aspects, also made good profit for 6 months. But, scam.
Waiting for STO
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:45:20 PM

This is a wonderful post you dropped here. As it is now, it is very neccessry and important to make research before investing in project now, because only few are out to make a difference other are just after the money. So I believe with due research scams will be reduced.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:11:49 PM

This is in fact the first thing any investor in this space need to learn; the ability to carry out good research on potential projects, this will help reduce loss etc. One should be able to look past the hype etc and focus on what they are offering while checking if the team is capable of delivering such.

ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:25:15 PM

It is only inexperience ones fall into the prey of scam project,it is always the best think to do by properly researching the prospect of the project before investing.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:15:01 PM

Doing a research before investing is a must. We have to look into different aspects of the project
and identify the it`s strengths and weaknesses. With that we can minimize the risk of being scammed.
We are the only responsible for our investment and we should know in what we are investing.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:21:58 PM

It is only inexperience ones fall into the prey of scam project,it is always the best think to do by properly researching the prospect of the project before investing.
Not just those inexperience ones.

But even the experienced investors of ICOs, many of them tend to fall with scam ICOs. A deeper research is a must because most of these projects are very well conversed with what they are promoting from the beginning. And it's hard to determine as if they don't have any plans to run the funds of investors.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:11:33 AM

Even the most careful study of the ICO project does not guarantee that this is not a scam. I am already silent about how many scam projects hired celebrities to advertise, and there were so many gullible investors. For me, the best analysis of the ICO project is its success in listing on crypto exchanges.

Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:22:46 AM

ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.

Of course. do not arbitrarily invest in ico that you do not know about the project. because not all ico are good and promising.  most ico scams only want to get funds from the public and leave them just like that.  Therefore, before choosing ico, make sure we get complete information from the project to minimize losses.  find out who their team is, what their project is, don't forget to read their whitepaper to find out their project details.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:25:26 AM

Even the most careful study of the ICO project does not guarantee that this is not a scam. I am already silent about how many scam projects hired celebrities to advertise, and there were so many gullible investors. For me, the best analysis of the ICO project is its success in listing on crypto exchanges.

I am agree. Every person have different perspective about successful ICO but for me, when more investor hold the coin or token and the price in exchanger is higher than ICO price, i think the ICO is success. Project it self different with the price and sometimes the price not reflecting the project

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
rizkyrz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:30:09 AM

I think research must be done when we choose an ICO, the simple thing I do is visit their website, how the website works if the website is so comfortable and there are no obstacles or bugs then that makes one of my points a good ICO sign.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:31:43 AM

Ofcourse yes they are investing time money  effort when they joining ICOs so need to make the project are legit to avoid victims of scammers, start from what they project purpose and use for what? And i read and study well about the white papers of the project how it works.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:35:27 AM

Ofcourse yes they are investing time money  effort when they joining ICOs so need to make the project are legit to avoid victims of scammers, start from what they project purpose and use for what? And i read and study well about the white papers of the project how it works.

Uses may be good but the product not available before they do crowdfunding means! it is not worth to invest on those projects too. Please keep reading the white paper and learn the team information first.
If the any plagiarism and scam you smell there you need to avoid investing on such projects.
Keep invest your fund on potential cheap altcoins that is really helpful than the ICO you believe which can grow.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:44:40 AM

observing be main obligation for cryptocurrency investors.its about our money, if we dont care about it i am sure we will easily lost our money in any projects.history tell us there are many fake projects appear in market.so by our experienced and observing i am sure we will find good projects.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:46:53 AM

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.
This is the common thing to do in investing in different markets. Deeply research the project, the team and their past backgrounds. Always the most promising and quality projects will win but how do we know that the project you are choosing is the right pick? I must say that the team is the most important thing in this matter.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:50:52 AM

That's right, before making investments you need to study the company completely from scratch, namely, the team that will work in this company, their experience and their achievements, the company and their goals, the company’s ratings and reviews also need to be studied about the company. No need to invest blindly.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:56:05 AM

Before investing in ICO, I will definitely conduct my small investigation. Highlights: a whitepaper, the availability of information about the team, the experience of the project participants, chatting and social networking. A big plus is the availability of a prototype of the finished product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: