Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs  (Read 54572 times)
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:19:35 PM

Well, despite the fact that there are bad initial coins offering (ICO) project in the crypto currency community, there are still some good ones if you conduct your research well. I do research before before I invest in ICO though I have ICO investment in recent time for reason best known to me. And I want to advice everyone who care to listen that it is good you do a research properly before you invest in any ICO to know whether they are legitimate or not.
Recently, the market for ico companies is losing its relevance.  Of course, the company’s ico will still continue its activities, but more promising and popular with IEO will be selected.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:44:58 PM

The thing that we should not ignore is research before we start investing in ICO projects so we know more about the vision and TIM in it.
I always do research, maybe many people ignore it because they believe because they hear from other people. Cultivate to find out for yourself and remember investing is not easy and there are rules.
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:04:56 PM

My previous mistake was not doing research when I invest in ICO or buying coins, I was only interested in telegram discussions or chat rooms so that I lost money and even got a scam, now I will research before investing.

Previously everyone was interested in the profit it brought. As for real investment, there is no, so in the long term, all token prices of the projects will go down. The current IEO trend is the same, they are not interested in any projects, they only care about which IEO is on exchange.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:48:19 PM

My previous mistake was not doing research when I invest in ICO or buying coins, I was only interested in telegram discussions or chat rooms so that I lost money and even got a scam, now I will research before investing.

Previously everyone was interested in the profit it brought. As for real investment, there is no, so in the long term, all token prices of the projects will go down. The current IEO trend is the same, they are not interested in any projects, they only care about which IEO is on exchange.
we really have to be smart to see the ins and outs of the project because it determines what determines us in planning because we cannot just rely on luck or advice from others.
So whether it's the IEO or ICO we must be able to adjust to them because all of them have risks.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:04:03 PM

Research is a must have when we talk about investing. Good informations makes the difference between failure and success.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 07:23:33 PM

Investing involves money and hence you need to conduct research before investing in something you know little about. Money is hard to come buy so it is not advisable to throw your money away just like that. If after your investigation, you find out the coin is worth investing in, then you push in your money.

Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:48:42 PM

ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.
Expectedly, every potential investor must first of all dive into the full knowledge of any project he wishes to make investment. Adequate and sufficient information must be gathered to know the viability of the project, its future prospects and most important the hands in charge of the project- the team.
ZincUnrated

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:08:27 PM

This is the first step in everything, with this in mind, you are always sure of of what to expect and what to do in situations of  investments. Never should you just invest in any project blindly, it is always a great practice to first of all, run a reseach of the would be company and enc
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:12:00 PM

This is the first step in everything, with this in mind, you are always sure of of what to expect and what to do in situations of  investments. Never should you just invest in any project blindly, it is always a great practice to first of all, run a reseach of the would be company and enc

Yes, this is the basic step to undertake before you decide to invest on any project. If you are relying on the hype or hearsay, you will lose your money in no time. And it is your own self to blame. Doing your own due diligence will help you understand what's going on with the project, if they have real product or just empty promises. You will get the grasp of what they've got and it might save your money and time.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:56:47 PM

it has always and will always be considered a bad idea for any investor who does not research before investing into ICO projects. though it is very necessary to take risk but not a poor risk without no research of which some term as "uncalculated" risk. Researching well into ICOs is a core decision on part of every investor and key to progress to prevent loss. Research plus hard work is everything and both leads to success.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 11:57:59 PM

We should thoroughly look into projects before investing in ICO, check the organization subtleties and who's behind the project, seek data about the specific ICO on gathering, perusing whitepaper to know everything about the project and visit the social profiles of every one of the colleagues.

Inquiring about is the principal thing for me to do as such far what I mean to do is investing my well deserved cash in a project that is yet to substantiate itself previously, however it's still don't ensure the ICO will move toward becoming achievement and won't being a scam, so ICO investing is appropriate for experienced investor.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:08:39 AM

I totally agree with this post. Every crypto enthusiast needs to do proper due diligence personally before buying into any ICO or even IEO. Do not just rely on paid reviews from influencers or if it's an IEO, don't just conclude that the exchange has done research before accepting to do the IEO for the project. Please do your possible best to know the team behind the project and if they are capable to undertake such project. Also check the product or MVP if it's legit. Your argument should not be based on what you see on website or whitepaper, they might be deceiving. For instance, I remember asking COBINHOOD if they are partners with one ICO project which added Cobinhood as their partner on whitepaper and to my greatest dismay, cobinhood blatantly denied that.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:26:43 AM

That's sure. Any investments has also risky, so to protect our money, we must do our own research before invest in. In crypto market, we have seen a lot of projects which scammed. Bitcointalk forum is one of places to search/ report scammers.

Well basically if you are a big investor, you will not going to have much plenty of time to investigate and see what is the best to invest at the moment. What you need to do is to seek help with other people or maybe hire some financial experts in trading or in investment so you can maximize your money.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:05:28 AM

ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.

Only hardcore investors with spare money to invest are investing in ICO now, hoping that they can stumble great project as they did in the past, and besides ICO is dying business many promoters are leaving bounty hunting for ICO investors are now going for IEO which provides a safe environment.

etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:13:58 AM

I have made research about the ICOs projects, IEOs projects and other cryptocurrencies before i made investment in them and i have found best way to make good profit from cryptocurrencies space. I have found great method how to choose real of digital assets and the difference with digital coins, everything is clear with doing research about the ICOs or IEOs projects.
Sealis

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:56:23 AM

Absolutely, researching is a must on investing we don't want our money to go nowhere and we want it to grow. After trading and investing for a year now I can call myself as a experienced investor since I've been on some projects before, scammed and been lost somewhere in the market. This is why I am really researching and investing on just trusted and new projects like where I am investing on token sale right now the Afrihealth which focuses on providing medical solutions through the use of blockchain tehcnology that could probably be a big thing on medical field in the future. This is the kind of projects that is really to succeed and bring hope to the dying physical world. You can also research about Afrihealth and read the most of its information on the site.
I agree. Investing in Afrihealth is definitely one of the best decisions you can do. Not only is the project focusing on medical solutions, which is one of the important things that is needed, it also focuses on Africa, a country that is in desperate need for medical services. Not only can it pave the way for offers of medical solutions through blockchain, but it can also help Africa in relieving most diseases they need immediate care for as well as offering medicines and facilities that can thoroughly help their country progress.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:06:16 AM

I have made research about the ICOs projects, IEOs projects and other cryptocurrencies before i made investment in them and i have found best way to make good profit from cryptocurrencies space. I have found great method how to choose real of digital assets and the difference with digital coins, everything is clear with doing research about the ICOs or IEOs projects.
for now, I also do research about it. well, this happens because experience supports several projects that ultimately fail, or scam. I think, for those who are interested in ICO, and IEO, they will definitely do research on that.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

HodlerKing101

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:48:04 PM

True. I think this is why ICO has evolved into STO's and IEO's for the security of the investors. No one wants to be a part of that year when crypto was seen as scam because of all those ICO projects. That's why I'm kind of picky these days and I always do as what the topic says, DYOR before investing. One factor I learned is that I checked if they were able to have a successful private round like this cryptocollectible project that has sold out their private sales. That alone can also give me the confidence in entering the project.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:50:51 PM

Of course, if you want to invest money in any project, first of all, you need to study the project and the project team well. And only after that you can invest money in your chosen project.
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 12:45:22 PM

for now, I also do research about it. well, this happens because experience supports several projects that ultimately fail, or scam. I think, for those who are interested in ICO, and IEO, they will definitely do research on that.
Yes i agree with you, the people who want make investment in the ICOs or IEOs projects must do research about them to avoid scam projects, the people must do research about the fundamental of aspects related with ICOs and IEOs projects, although it will be difficult because based on my experience the data of fundamental of aspects is not enough to do analysis fundamental of the projects. Hopefully the developer of projects give all of their report of their projects such as financial statement of the projects and it will gives good information for the candidates of investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: