Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex will become great again!  (Read 1711 times)
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:50:02 AM

I haven't used this exchange for a long time so I don't know the latest information. I stopped using it, because I had a deposit problem. after that I don't use it anymore. when seen adding a coin to the margin trading service, it's pretty good too. but I don't think that's exactly what is needed. Poloniex rarely registers new coins. if I am more active like Binance and other exchanges, maybe the trading volume will return to the top.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:15:48 PM

I do not believe that poloniex is going to be the leading exchange on the market. They were bought by another company not so long time ago and they seem to understand what they are doing and they will definitely make poloniex better. But there is still a long long way till getting into top 5.
Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:45:24 PM

If Binance can make it (started from zero and became the biggest one within few more the), why Poloniex can not become great again? At least, top five exchange in next one, two, or three years? If the Poloniex do their works well, by well I meant bringing new features for their customers, they will have bright future, and will certainly come back to be a top exchange. I think they should hit the top 10 exchange first, that even a challenge for them at the moment.
Binance had a clear strategy to earn its position now: low trading fee. (correct me if I'm wrong, Binance's initial fee was a half lower than other exchanges' at that time). This is not only Binance's strategy but all of other products or services of China. I don't have any hatred on Poloniex but all of my impression about it is an exchange of trash/pump & dump tokens. Binance, Okex and Huobi have gone too far now, I don't think there's any chance for Polo to compete them, especially under fierce competition from veteran and emerging exchanges like Bittrex, Kucoin, Gate, Bitmax or Latoken.

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:58:18 PM

I do not believe that poloniex is going to be the leading exchange on the market. They were bought by another company not so long time ago and they seem to understand what they are doing and they will definitely make poloniex better. But there is still a long long way till getting into top 5.
If Binance can make it (started from zero and became the biggest one within few more the), why Poloniex can not become great again? At least, top five exchange in next one, two, or three years? If the Poloniex do their works well, by well I meant bringing new features for their customers, they will have bright future, and will certainly come back to be a top exchange. I think they should hit the top 10 exchange first, that even a challenge for them at the moment.

Definitely, they have the chance to gain its luster again.
Been using Polo for so many years and actually, I made this as my bitcoin storage for quite some time.
But I realized that I need to be ready in case something goes awry, so I sent my btc to my own wallet.
But with all those years being with Polo, never had encountered any difficulty whatsoever from my end.
So if they will follow thru their plans and strengthen their position, they will for sure be one of those top exchanges again.

thd26bct (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:08:25 PM

Binance had a clear strategy to earn its position now: low trading fee. (correct me if I'm wrong, Binance's initial fee was a half lower than other exchanges' at that time). This is not only Binance's strategy but all of other products or services of China. I don't have any hatred on Poloniex but all of my impression about it is an exchange of trash/pump & dump tokens. Binance, Okex and Huobi have gone too far now, I don't think there's any chance for Polo to compete them, especially under fierce competition from veteran and emerging exchanges like Bittrex, Kucoin, Gate, Bitmax or Latoken.

I even don't care about trading fees, especially when we can get profits from trading orders. In my perspective, Poloniex has simple GUI, but sometimes and someone call in love with simplity,. I don't think colorful, complicated design can make a attractive exchange. It's depends on each user's favorite. As one member shared his experience with Poloniex, I have never gotten troubles that unsolved with Poloniex. All things are fine at the ends, after support tickets sent and wait for a while.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:37:00 PM

Probable reason might be BSV because most of the reputed exchanges were delisted it so people who are holding it have no other options than picking Poloniex even if there are lot of issues on it before.I am also interested to see Poloniex back but not sure this can be considered as comeback for them.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:39:05 PM

Well poloniex was great exchange, but many people complain about that exchange maybe that's the reason why people leave, not popular anymore. I hope that poloniex will be great again.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:46:28 PM

Most of people know about how bad polo maintain its exchange site. Polo will never go back again at the top of crypto exchange site. People are prefer using another trusted exchange site. US exchange is too risky to be used by everyone.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:07:52 PM

I dont think Poloniex will be able to be the greatest exchanges again, they got less innovation and they may need a hard-thinker, an planner in their team who understand people's favor to be able to get people's interest. Crypto traders always want anything new, and currently only Binance knows how to satisfy users.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
thd26bct (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:02:21 PM

Most of people know about how bad polo maintain its exchange site. Polo will never go back again at the top of crypto exchange site. People are prefer using another trusted exchange site. US exchange is too risky to be used by everyone.
I think different than yours opinion. US exchanges are more secure and more reliable than Chinese exchanges. Over the year of 2018, there are so many Chinese exchanges or likely copy-paste of Chinese exchange pattern launched (because they have nearly same GUI), maybe I am wrong, but its my feeling when I looked at them. In late months of 2018 and very early months of 2019, US exchanges upgraded their platforms, so I believed they aimed at higher security levels for their customers and prepared for future. They even have not joined the party of Chinese exchanges. In global economy, China is more vulnerable than the US, even China is the second biggest economy in the world, and is the fastest grown economy over recent decades.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:43:09 AM

Poloniex used to be one of the market leaders along with Bittrex before the newer generation of exchanges arrived, which have taken out the top positions lately due to unusually high trade volumes that some experts have claimed is fake or "wash trading", however, it still remains one of the longest standing and most reputable startups in operation since before the last bubble and it does offer good options for margin trading

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:51:42 AM

Cryptocurrency traders and holders who had in this industry for the past many years recognized the brand and reputation that Poloniex offered to the marketplace. And I am glad that the exchange did not eventually succumb to oblivion and is now journeying to gain back what it lost in terms of volume and market share. There remains the big potential for Poloniex to soon be a big leader in this industry and if the people behind it will do everything possible then maybe we can be waking up soon with Poloniex already one of the top 5 exchanges. Now, I am suggesting that they think of many unique features or offers to gain back its past users and supporters. Poloniex must have recognizable USP that they use in their marketing campaign.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:33:58 AM

I hope they can become a big exchange again, tbh when i heard poloniex will sold to someone/company (cmiiw) i already leave the exchange. Good luck to them, i believe if they can become great again if there is no problem. I'll try to login my old account again maybe later.
They have the chance to still survive but the trust they need to grow big as other exchanges has already been lost, if we didn’t have competitors that much in the market or people f same interest, then it would have been a great chance now for them to really make name but there is no name that can be made again now.

Already, Binance has taken over, and there is little or no loop hole left in Binance that the exchange can take advantage of to become bigger, but it is still worth trying, they should give their existence before benefit of doubt to manifest and give them the required audience they need.
carbal1987

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 01:35:05 PM

Poloniex This is the first exchange on which I registered and I had no problems with this exchange
I like this exchange
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:12:02 PM

As far as I remember, until Binance became the first exchange, Poloniex was really very cool. Now, from the point of view of generalization, I think that Poloniex should have its popularity and it seems to me that this exchange after it was bought from her has success in any case.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:06:57 PM

As far as I remember, until Binance became the first exchange, Poloniex was really very cool. Now, from the point of view of generalization, I think that Poloniex should have its popularity and it seems to me that this exchange after it was bought from her has success in any case.

Crypto's growth is very fast and Poloniex is too slow to adapt, this is what makes them lose a lot of opportunities, and I'm sure it's hard to be top 10 if they are still like now.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:56:46 PM

Poloniex needs to come up with an innovative idea that will make them standout among the top exchanges in the crypto space. Yes, they have been at the op before, but others have been able to forge ahead due to their remarkable services.
If an exchange want to be at the top now, it should know that the competitiveness is now high compared to what was obtainable two years ago. There are lots of exchanges that are into margin trading: there are so many with good interface and the likes, so all these are not new. I like Poloniex, but the team needs to work.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:36:35 PM

The last time I checked poliniex is like a few years ago and their website at that time is very unstable. It is going to down and up vice versa so maybe the investors are very tired of that scenario.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 04:37:23 PM

Crypto's growth is very fast and Poloniex is too slow to adapt, this is what makes them lose a lot of opportunities, and I'm sure it's hard to be top 10 if they are still like now.

And they haven't changed much even as compared to other exchanges. They still are using the same old approach. Bittrex on the other hand is keeping up with newer exchanges Poloniex is just losing users and volume. There are just a few coins I don't find anywhere else in a legit exchange that makes me revisit the exchange. They are turning into cryptopia.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 09:32:08 PM

i have from this market since the beginning, speculations are aside, when i used this market, i had so many problems, like they did not pay my money for 17 days, they did not complete my transactions till a cyrpto currency's price got low. etc.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: