Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:11:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty that paid you some good reward  (Read 48604 times)
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:07:27 PM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

Well, i have been able to earn about 1 eth, but most of the bounties are yet to pay. Well, hopefully, i will still get paid, but the time i do not know yet.
I actually knew what i was into, since i participated in  more of STO bounty than ICO and i am fully aware that STO takes time, but much safer, aside some very few ICo bounties that can be trusted.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:29:37 PM

This year, practically nothing has been earned so far, the year has just begun, but in the beginning of 2018, tokens came to participate in the eidoo bounty! The last good project that paid me a good reward. About 3000 chips for $ 3-4 at the time
Collynzo

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:52:21 PM

This year, I have some bounty payments that is already trading. I did the moonx article bounty where I was given 1050MM whose value rose from $21 to above $70 after listing, I do not wish to sell yet though, another is foresting, participated in the social media, signature and blog bounty, all token received now are worth around $70 too, not enough for the effort but still reasonable. Not in a hurry to sell as price is expected to surge
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:10:26 PM

You having about 40 shitcoin is a really lot of work without proper rewards and am sorry about that i also have some shitcoin in my wallet too, i got paid about $5000 worth of tokens from Blinked bounty and i hope the list soon but they have gone offline for about two months now, other bounty that listed was worth about $500 but dumped to about $40 after listing
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:15:47 PM

I got a total of 55k tokens of slate, when it got to exchange I was hoping it would reach a price of 1 USD but failed to and  I could not sell it due to hopping it would give me fortune. It's ATH was 0.1 USD  and now It has drastically dropped it's price, I left it on the exchange just in case it will rise again, it's on Hitbtc by the way. The best token and last was the Bitcoin white, I have made 1,600 USD for only signing up in telegram group every week. Now Bounty campaigns are giving less profit and few just engage on them.

Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:30:38 PM

The last such banuti was W12 and IronX. They paid me well and I get a good amount. Approximately 1 Ethereum. Given the current situation on the market, this is a good result.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:32:57 PM

Didn't join any bounty before but as I've seen with the community, the bounty industry has became lower than before.

I think if the market goes lively and gets into bull run, the bounties would increase again. But together with that, scam projects will also ride the market by that time.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:42:34 PM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

Probably the maximum payment I received from the project xyo , I paid about $ 100 , I did not have time to catch the moment when you could earn a lot of money

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:50:20 PM

Hydro is just an airdrop but still the best i received because it's stress free, unlike those bounty where I will have to work several weeks before getting paid, there's this project who pays me up to 3+eth. And so many others, I think they really have to pay us and that's how they can crown our efforts.
zinkcity

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:58:30 PM

Not a bounty but I joined the Dfinity newsletter quite early and got tokens from that
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 10:28:01 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 12:51:34 AM by necromastery

Bounty that give me a good reward is horizon state. It's in 2017 ago. Really a good destiny can participate in it, at that time I made more than $ 3000 just by participating in signature campaign in 1 week only. Their tokens have increased many times in the exchange when the ICO end.
bartusv

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:42:08 PM

The last bounty I was participating was WPP energy and the payout was on time and they have  already listed on 2 exchanges
 in two weeks time and the  next exchanges are on the way. The value of the token has dropped but it is still a decent amount.
 As I consider it as a high potential project I won`t sell any of it and giving  1-2 years for the Team to deliver on promises.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:48:26 PM

It's simple, the higher you're rank here on the forums, the better the incentives will become. The Job community purposeful pays unfair wages to low rank members in order to discourage scammers and spammers.
    Another reason bounties seem dead is because people are choosing the wrong kinds of campaigns looking to get rich quick by joining any and every campaign, especially from projects that offer little to no innovation to the sector and will most likely fail, never reallly getting off the ground.
    There's dozens of projects on this forum right now, offering bounties that don't pay well up front, but will end up mooning without a doubt, due to the innovation they offer.

ra_pl

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:22:48 PM

I participated in utrum bounty(OOT) got about $800 worth of token for reddit tasks for 3 months. It really worth the effort but along the way, bear came in , the token went down drastically.  Even now it's not pumping most old tokens still shows some signs . It is really bad, because i worked so hard for it. Would have been the best bounty payment for me last year.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:30:57 PM

Since last year I never get a good reward from the bounties in which I had joined before, up to now all of them are pending and has no exchange yet in the market. But still hoping were some of it will give some payment to us, therefore at I'm still in stage of waiting for it.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:58:48 PM

it just around 2017 that i joined a good bounty with a good payment in results
i join that bounty for around 4 months before it ended, but when it ended i got around 2 BTC worth in tokens
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:01:16 AM

I didn't make good profits from bounty programs as i remember that i earned like 0.2 ETH frow DIW bounty but that is not too much.. I only love the signature bounty compaign's..I did good profits with Phore signature compaign in the past and i stayed with them for a good period and that was my best bounty earning like +400 usd
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:05:59 AM

This situation happens in most bounty rewards.
So far, since quarter 1 of 2018, the bounty programs were worse, moreover related to the bounty rewards. As what you said, almost all of us also experienced this situation, having coins that are not listed yet after a year, not getting bounty rewards after more than 6 months, and also getting bounty tokens listed on the exchange with a very small price and they are not worthy.
In my personal situation, based on my experience, I think that increasing the merit of mine is the best thing to do, in order to join the bounty with BTC payment that is worthier and more promising. That is one of my strategies still joining the bounty program.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:08:13 AM

Well the last time I get money from bounty campaign was very long time ago, i choice to stop participating any of those new bounties since i got waste time for my last 2 campaigns. It really dig me down and close to forget crypto  currency but i heard from friends that they keep earning this year 2019 and now i see a good campign that really give profit since it already listed on an exchange

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:10:09 AM

Until now I have not felt the big results from the bounty campaign. As you say, many of the coins that I have are also not listed on the Exchange. So that until now it cannot be sold and there are many coins that die. But this did not force me to stop doing the gift campaign. Because I am sure that someday I can produce it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: