Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit spam on the forum  (Read 8444 times)
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1787

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:03:41 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2019, 08:22:46 AM by Bitcoin_Arena

I've seen this user actively posting using yobit signature, I would like to know how they bypass the signature ban.
This one as well, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138339.msg50861221#msg50861221 , he is wearing a hero signature, they must do some kind of trick or there's a new update that we are not aware of.
It's probably because the ban has been lifted for specific users.
That particular user had a ban massage showing on his signature a few hours earlier one but now it's showing a yobit signature again.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 08:27:38 AM

<…> It's probably because the ban has been lifted.
Not really, the Campaign has a running 60 day ban. The two cases presented above are really a prior version of the Yobit Campaign’s signature, from some point in the past. Notice that both @Dudeperfect and @alyssa85 have a Yobit signature that refers to "over 350 coins". The current (banned) signature references "over 1450 coins".

There are a handful more profiles I’ve seen still bearing that old version of the signature.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 09:56:38 AM

the signature hasn't been updated for like ~2 years...

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:09:40 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2019, 01:36:10 PM by crairezx20

<…> It's probably because the ban has been lifted.
Not really, the Campaign has a running 60 day ban. The two cases presented above are really a prior version of the Yobit Campaign’s signature, from some point in the past. Notice that both @Dudeperfect and @alyssa85 have a Yobit signature that refers to "over 350 coins". The current (banned) signature references "over 1450 coins".

There are a handful more profiles I’ve seen still bearing that old version of the signature.

After clicking the signature it redirects me to yobit[.]io which is not yobit[.]net.

According to Theymos only users who wearing signature with yobit[.]net will be ban that is why they are still actively posting without worrying to get ban.

I'm sure these 2 accounts is the same user because he knows what yobit link is banned on the forum and I'm sure they are both paid for every post they made because yobit[.]io is connected to yobit[.]net
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16596

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 02:09:20 PM

After clicking the signature it redirects me to yobit[.]io which is not yobit[.]net.
That doesn't make sense: when I check alyssa85's signature, it links to .net. This is the HTML source:
Code:
<a class="ul" href="https://yobit.net">
There is no ~bit.io on the entire page.

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:58:55 PM

That doesn't make sense: when I check alyssa85's signature, it links to .net. This is the HTML source:
Code:
could it be the older style signature of yobit?
perhaps theymos removed all yobit signature based on current signature style and missed a few older ones
if he had checked url links on sig space, I think this wouldn't have happened 

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 04:33:54 AM

Code:
could it be the older style signature of yobit?
perhaps theymos removed all yobit signature based on current signature style and missed a few older ones
if he had checked url links on sig space, I think this wouldn't have happened 

in their sig campaign thread;  you have to go through the pages to find all of the originals... they never kept them in just one place.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1787

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:56:18 AM

For real i saw @Dudeperfect with something like a "Yobit.net signature is banned" on his sig space earlier on unless i was hallucinating  Cheesy
Maybe what's happening is the yobit chaps have found a way of encouraging users to wear old yobit signatures that have yobit.io link which was not banned whilst displaying Yobit.net on the signature for people to see

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:40:48 AM

For real i saw @Dudeperfect with something like a "Yobit.net signature is banned" on his sig space earlier on unless i was hallucinating  Cheesy
Maybe what's happening is the yobit chaps have found a way of encouraging users to wear old yobit signatures that have yobit.io link which was not banned whilst displaying Yobit.net on the signature for people to see

I can't agree that it's only because of the old signature code, the two users stated above have you directed to yobit.net or yobit.io.
Maybe we need someone who are not currently in a campaign to wear the old signature and then get his feed back.

The old sig can be found in this thread, right?

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 07:51:07 AM

Don't think so, if that was the case by now the news would had been all round the forum just like how fast the signature announcement news spread within hours. Although since I can't find any news of cancellation of the campaign by Yobit or testimony from users getting paid for still wearing signature, i might just conclude this guys are just wearing the signature either to pissed off members against the campaign or simply waiting for an opening in other campaign.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crairezx20
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:23:50 AM

Code:

No sorry I'm talking about Dudeperfect look check his signature the link yobit[.]io
Just archive it for future reference if anything changes in his account http://archive.is/xgydd
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:27:08 AM

I can't agree that it's only because of the old signature code, the two users stated above have you directed to yobit.net or yobit.io.
Maybe we need someone who are not currently in a campaign to wear the old signature and then get his feed back.

i already told my friend who is not wearing signature at the moment and he wears the old signature but it still "Yobit.net signature is banned"
for the @dudeperfect can wear it because it contains yobit.io but for @alyssa85 cases it contains yobit.net but it still not banned
crairezx20
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:53:30 AM

i already told my friend who is not wearing signature at the moment and he wears the old signature but it still "Yobit.net signature is banned"
for the @dudeperfect can wear it because it contains yobit.io but for @alyssa85 cases it contains yobit.net but it still not banned

I think if someone reported him as spammer with proof he will be banned soon but if no one reported him maybe he can be still wearing it until other user found that he is spamming.  That is why he still alive not ban yet.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 10:38:34 AM

There’s another account pointing to the  ".net" site of Yobit, but that one too bears the old style signature as hasn’t even been active for months: bitcoinboy12. Perhaps the ".net" domain was not the single used term to implement the ban, as some old signatures seem to have managed to slip through the signature ban effect (without a posterior change in the signature itself).
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 01:37:46 PM

I think if someone reported him as spammer with proof he will be banned soon but if no one reported him maybe he can be still wearing it until other user found that he is spamming.  That is why he still alive not ban yet.

Since I was not active on this forum, I was not having much idea of what's happening. Now, I have removed the signature and I DON'T HAVE ANY INTENTION TO PROMOTE SPAM OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I hope that my good track record is enough to explain my intentions. Thanks for highlighting it and bringing it to my notice. Let me know if I have to post this as a signed message to confirm my identity.

Best,
Dudeperfect
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:48:50 PM

And less than 24 hours after I made that reply above, they disabled the freecoins section....    coincidence?  probably.

I highly suggest anyone who knows the hot wallet addresses watch the funds and see where they go.  it should be easy to deduce many of the active cold wallet addresses as they are still actively running....

I don't think so. They have suspended temporary, probably just because they got out of ETC to distribute Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 10:32:52 PM

And less than 24 hours after I made that reply above, they disabled the freecoins section....    coincidence?  probably.

I highly suggest anyone who knows the hot wallet addresses watch the funds and see where they go.  it should be easy to deduce many of the active cold wallet addresses as they are still actively running....

I don't think so. They have suspended temporary, probably just because they got out of ETC to distribute Wink

I have a serious gut feeling that is not the case... but we will see...

legitimately happened within hours of my post though.....

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:41:18 AM

I have a serious gut feeling that is not the case... but we will see...

legitimately happened within hours of my post though.....

Hi I am sorry but I can't understand this passage already.
What is the link with your post and freecoins on yobit?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5133809.msg50845155#msg50845155

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:35:48 AM

Since I was not active on this forum, I was not having much idea of what's happening. Now, I have removed the signature and I DON'T HAVE ANY INTENTION TO PROMOTE SPAM OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I hope that my good track record is enough to explain my intentions. Thanks for highlighting it and bringing it to my notice. Let me know if I have to post this as a signed message to confirm my identity.

Best,
Dudeperfect

It's not necessary anymore, good that you remove the signature.
Anyways, we are just curious here how come members can still wear the signature when it was already temp ban in the forum.

The discussion was only focus on the signature and not on its members.

True that there are spammers who wears yobit sig but not all of them, spammers were already ban for doing so.
So, if you were not ban, that means you are not a spammer.  Grin

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 09:10:01 AM

The discussion was only focus on the signature and not on its members.

From the look of things we also did forcus on the members that's why those that had one good report against them as spammers were banned by theymos. If we did only forcus on the campaign then only the signature would had been banned and not spammers promoting the campaign too. Everyone was held responsible for their actions.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████