Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop is more profitable than Social Media Bounty ?  (Read 10520 times)
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:36:31 PM

i am not a regular participant of airdrops but compared to several weeks of participating in social bounties then i would rather do an airdrop in just some few minutes and make some money than a social campaign which pays very little due to the multi accounts of other users and also few token allocations that are given out to that category.
if you take into account the work that the translator or blogger does, then the creation of unique content or the translation of information is quite laborious work and therefore the corresponding should be evaluated.  But for me, social networks for the Bounty company. Almost without any problems, all the conditions are met.  Even the company’s signature requires enough time and attention to get its steaks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:44:41 PM

For me personally, it is more profitable to participate in bounty campaigns, in particular, in a signature campaign. Because I almost haven't come across good airdrops which would pay good rewards.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:02:25 PM

I see in bounty group there are many people who join social media bounty rewards is under airdrop rewards.
$1.8 for do facebook bounty but every member who join airdrop get $5. Is enough for bounty who always do task every weeks ?
This happens because many newbie bounty hunters are joining long social media campaigns despite having minimum followers. From my own experience, it's not smart to join such a highly populated and stake-based campaigns receiving only minimum stakes. Build some decent followings before thinking of joining those types of campaigns.
Petchant

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 09:54:20 PM

It all depends on the airdrop and the bounty you're taking part in. Nowadays, airdrops are not profitable at all and I think if one have enough followers especially on Twitter, one will be able to earn good token out of the bounty.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:53:29 AM

That is because the social media bounty campaign pool reward is very small.
Otherwise, you won't earn only $1.8 for doing social media campaign task. Or maybe the participants is too much ?
Social media campaign reward is based on stake, but airdrop reward is usually fixed.
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:37:23 AM

Airdrop was never profitable than bounty. There is simply a bounty in which initially it is not necessary to participate and waste your time. Choose the bounty correctly and value your time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Loedong

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:41:20 AM

yes,You have explained the difference between Airdrop and Social Media Bounty, in my opinion, both of them are not much, but it is better to do both to get more prizes from the program, if you or others are interested in it.
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:09:36 AM

Yes airdrops are easy going and it will not consume time as well. It will be good to go for airdrops which save your time and efforts at a time when the people do not have much time to give to a single thing. In my case, I will go for social media bounty than airdrops if it requires to compare between the two. It is just because I would get more tokens if I participate in social media bounty, thus increasing my incomes. In conclusion, both have their own charm and benefits.   
Yemolou

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:12:35 AM

I think that 2 bucks per week for a Facebook programme is too low and you should better find a better project to get greater rewards. Sometimes airdrop worth more, so just leave the bounty and do the airdrop tasks to get more tokens.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:30:48 AM

Cheesy I think people statistics are needed. So it's hard to determine which is better and what is worse. and projects. If a great project in social networks you can earn good money. Well, a drop on the fan. I rarely participate in them. I prefer large bounty projects. For long work.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:23:48 AM

Cheesy I think people statistics are needed. So it's hard to determine which is better and what is worse. and projects. If a great project in social networks you can earn good money. Well, a drop on the fan. I rarely participate in them. I prefer large bounty projects. For long work.
well, as far as I see, I think the pay for a bounty hunter is bigger than airdrop. I conclude this based on most of the projects that I saw. well, maybe there are some airdrops who pay more than the bounty of social media, however, in general the payments from the bounty are bigger than airdrop.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:33:12 AM

At this stage, we save time, since the bounty companies are equal to the airdrop at the cost of the coins being handed out, you can spend time on more interesting things.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:33:35 AM

I think nots, for me they were both non profitable because I already get involve on that both things but ever since I haven't earned from it. Maybe you can say about it because you get lucky and maybe thats your stepping by starting on the world of crypto.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:46:41 AM

The both are good and superb.
And it also depends on the total allocated for the social media and the airdrop but it's that most time, airdrop allocation is always way much than the one of the social media.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:50:55 AM

Depends on the allocation but in my opinion both are the same the results are also small. but indeed everyone's opinion is different, I have not followed Airdrop for a long time or social media campaigns so I have not observed in terms of both results
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:48:51 AM

Right now i think people doing social media bounty and airdrops are bots so they should both get the same payment, which is zero Cheesy

siena23

Activity: 2338

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 10:53:14 AM

I think all of them have their own allocations, we just have to choose which we think is capable of doing it. I also did that by joining the social media bounty and also participating in Airdrop to get more prizes.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:10:40 AM

The two both pays less so in my own suggestion, why don't you do both and enjoy more. even of late some airdrops pays far better than social media bounties but combining the two is really great especially for the newbies out there.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:35:19 AM

When you see in every spreadsheet bounty, why every member join social media bounty always get low rewards ?
But in Airdrop their rewards is enough for their task.

I see in bounty group there are many people who join social media bounty rewards is under airdrop rewards.
$1.8 for do facebook bounty but every member who join airdrop get $5. Is enough for bounty who always do task every weeks ?

This is my opinion why airdrop is more profitable than social media bounty

Task for Airdrop is easy than Social Media Bounty

In Airdrop, you only need to join their official page and join form. In Social Media Bounty, you must create,share and like their official page. Most of Social Media bounty must share 5 post and create 2 post.

Social Media Bounty makes more post than Airdrop

To join Social Media Bounty you must make Proff of Authentication then send your bounty report every week. But Airdrop is simple than Bounty, you only create Proff of Authentication

Most of newbie always join Social Media Bounty

Every newbie who try bounty, always join social media. If that bounty is only 4-6 weeks, their rewards is enough about their task. But if in bounty is 8-16 weeks. Social Media Bounty user is more do task and their rewards is too low.

of course the bounty campaign is better than airdrop
but for now don't expect too much to benefit from airdrop or bounty.
my advice, you better while searching for knowledge and exploring every knowledge that you can get in this forum.
that way, you can do other activities such as trade or investment
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 11:38:17 AM

Social media bounties are more stressful more than airdrops. Airdrops require only small tasks that are not stressful. Some social media bounties require you make numerous posts for a week but at the end, only a few bucks will be paid.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: