Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop is more profitable than Social Media Bounty ?  (Read 10520 times)
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:14:34 PM

Joining Airdrop is easier than the social media bounty, but I don't agree if it is said that airdrop is more profitable than social media bounty. I have followed a lot of airdrop but only a few have received rewards. The comparison is 1:20. So in my opinion, it is still more profitable for social media bounty than Airdrop, even though it is more complicated, but if you can find a good bounty, the reward is far greater than Airdrop.

Its actually the same, Joining an airdrop requires you to complete a series of social media task before you can apply and receive the airdrop. Both a time consuming process.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:18:46 PM

Do both if you want, it's not really an either/or. In general though, in my experience, social media bounty is considerably higher than airdrops. It does depend on your number of social media followers though.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 12:22:39 PM

if we're comparing it 1:1 (both are legit and actually give you an earnings).
Airdrop is more profit and task-less since most aidrop only give you a one-time task only while in social media we need to do a task on weekly routine.
Yet, we know it's hard to find both good campaigns nowaday

Tozex

Powered by,
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:26:06 PM

I think that they both just add up the allocation to the socila media but the more it takes you to spend less time and the airdrops is a big help to the aidrops especially if it's a token of airdrops and many more is listed on a large exchanger and volume is great and I am sure that the price is still higher as I have encountered airdrops that are over priced and many are given so luck of air like this airdrops but still be aware because not all emerging airdrops are legit sometimes there are also scams so be careful not to steal your wallet.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:53:50 PM

I don't think airdrop is more profitable than social media bounty campaign, as i know that most of the airdrop is worth nothing, airdrop task is very easy and just filled the form, but social media bounty campaign profitable or not is depends on campaign manager and token allocation, manager like yahoo62278 will check all the participants their social media task and caught all the cheater, then real user will get more token, some manager is too lazy to check and give all the people stake, then our token rewards is lower, so most important is research the project before join the campaign.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:50:42 PM

The rewards are depending on the bounty allocation and the number of participant. They differ between different bounty campaigns. It can happen that airdrop pays more than the bounty but usually it is not the case.
Feel free to do both if you have time for airdrops, I have given up on them.
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:12:30 AM

I think social media is more profitable than airdrop, because airdrops distributed less token because of its participants the more the participants the less payments would be. But I think doing both would be fine too.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:24:39 AM

It depends on the alt-coin we couldn't really tell which is more profitable,
Airdrops and bounty nowadays is just like a raffle draw you could win or lose .
You could earn decent amount from both of them if you get lucky to participate in a paying alt-coin project and if that would have a good value in the market.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:32:57 AM

I think it depends on the number of tokens allocated for social media campaigns and the number of participants who follow the social media campaign.
sometimes airdrops only become worthless coins. and that is less than the income of the social media bounty campaign
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:11:56 AM

I think airdrop is more profitable than social media bounty. Why? Because you can look at the spreadsheet of the bounties on social media bounty, they always have more than 5k-10k participants and the bounty allocation for social media usually is low. Work for months and only get a few bucks.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:23:28 AM

Airdrop is easier to get than social media campaign, everyone can join airdrop but not all are eligible for social media bounty, as I know its more profitable to join social media campaign, although the allocation of airdrop maybe bigger but usually the participants is also bigger
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:23:37 AM

I do not understand people comparing airdrop and bounty (social media). If you get a little payment in social media. Of course don't participate in just one social media. Participate in social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Linkedin and other social media. With that you will get more payments. I understand that airdrop is only one time work, but if you participate in a bounty with a duration of 3 months plus you participate in all social media, surely you will get a big payment. If you are not satisfied, participating in airdrop and social media bounties will certainly get everything and it must be big.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:34:51 AM

Airdrop is just an easy task and then after that you just need to wait.
unlike in social media you need to have the time and effort to report.
for me they must be done both!
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 06:11:39 AM

It depends on which airdrops are you referring to. Nost of them pay a few bucks only, so participating in Social Mediat can be more productive,  specially if you have a lot of friends/followers.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:01:55 AM

Neither airdrops nor participation in the bounty is now profitable. Firstly, there are no normal projects now. Secondly, a bounty is littered with (multi-accounts) bots, due to which the number of participants grows to incredible sizes, and the reward is proportionally reduced to a miser (and there is no benefit from such promotion due to bots).
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:22:47 AM

Both of these projects, in my opinion, are very profitable. But all depends on the project they are following. If the potential project is good and reliable, I think it will get good results. But like this Airdrop, there are many people who don't follow him because of a lot of fraud.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:06:05 AM

Joining Airdrop is easier than the social media bounty, but I don't agree if it is said that airdrop is more profitable than social media bounty. I have followed a lot of airdrop but only a few have received rewards. The comparison is 1:20. So in my opinion, it is still more profitable for social media bounty than Airdrop, even though it is more complicated, but if you can find a good bounty, the reward is far greater than Airdrop.
- I don't think so, airdrop or social media campaign, which will be more profitable, it will depend on the participant, if participants have good skills and experience, they will make a lot of profit in that area, otherwise, everything will be the opposite, typical as airdrop, easy to join but lots of scam projects and rewards are not so much, so we need some tips and strategies if we want to get a good reward. While the social media campaign is a bit complicated but the reward is quite good, but participants will still need good writing skills, even some tips for achieving achievement if they want to get more profits

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:34:50 AM

Of course, everything depends on how many friends you have in your social networks for the participation in bounty companies and of course if you have a referral network for airdrops. It is best of course to combine bounties with airdrops and then your income will be greater.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:49:04 AM

it depends on the project not a few tokens that can be obtained from airdrop become garbage, because what is given is little and not enough to cover gas costs, and for social media bounties usually the token that is reserved is also small and the participants reach thousands maybe that's the problem.

Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:30:51 AM

Actually have made more from Airdrop than bounties in terms of reward. Though it is appears to be 2% of the total Airdrops that I participated in actually paid. So in any case Airdrop is as tasking as social media bounty because you may not know the one that will bring in the huge reward and therefore one keeps participating. The rate of scams in Airdrop is higher than bounties

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: