Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop is more profitable than Social Media Bounty ?  (Read 10520 times)
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:51:07 PM

Most of these airdrops are a scam, there are only a few legit one. If you participate a lot of them then only one or two would be profitable for you but most of them are either useless or a scam.
Yes, that is true. I'm sure some of the bounty hunters here have felt it. I myself think it's better to participate in a social media campaign than to take part in the airdrop program, which sometime give us difficult to fill the form, but doesn't get anything. Social media campaign is not so bad, at least we get paid for our hard work, I see there are still many devotees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:02:11 PM

It's varies from project to project and your account (followership). Social media campaigns are prefered because you can simultaneously do several campaigns without problems. If you grow you social media account you will definitely earn more than airdrop participants.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 10:26:43 PM

Both are profitable and is advisable to even do both together at the same time. Airdrop and bounty rewards depends on the allocation according the bounty or airdrop host.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:12:45 PM

It depends on the bounty how many participants entering it.  If the bounty is not limited it can happen that it is
overcrowded and the payouts are small. But generally bounties pay more than airdrops.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:24:08 PM

It depends on the bounty how many participants entering it.  If the bounty is not limited it can happen that it is
overcrowded and the payouts are small. But generally bounties pay more than airdrops.
that is also my experience so far. i have only been able to make a few dollar with bounties, but it is more than i got through airdrops. that is why i only participate in bounties and not in airdrops anymore.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:37:37 PM

rewards for social media bounties are indeed low, it is not comparable to the work done for weeks, there are indeed some airdrops that provide greater rewards than social media bounties, in my opinion the social media bounty is not feasible to follow, better join the signature campaign that can provide greater rewards
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:09:55 AM

Yes most times if you will have to look at the duration and effort done on those bounty campaign compared to the airdrop done within some minutes, and the major reasons is the amount of participants doing those social media campaigns and the amount of rewards to be divided which makes it useless.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:15:43 AM

Yes most times if you will have to look at the duration and effort done on those bounty campaign compared to the airdrop done within some minutes, and the major reasons is the amount of participants doing those social media campaigns and the amount of rewards to be divided which makes it useless.

Its not about the amount of participants but its the budget allocated on the campaign  . ive seen alot of social media campaigns on the past that pays big . the amount of work is also the reason on why most social media campaigns are only paying less because its not that hard at all to share/retweet a post   . to be honest i find social media campaigns more easier than an airdrop because airdrops nowadays are demanding  . they layed alot of task and you must all complete it in order to expect a reward but its not still guarantee that you can succesfully recieve your reward .
Pagri

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:43:46 AM

Actually, at the moment both schemes are going through a bad stage, so that even participating in bounties and airdrops is difficult to even approach the income that could be obtained a few months ago.

Therefore, I do not give up on participating in all those campaigns that I find interesting even knowing that I will hardly earn half of what I earned before, but fortunately through trading it is possible to supplement the expected income.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:39:24 AM

For me, both are considerable low profitable assets or work to consider, I don't really like faking the community of a project by joining an airdrop to boost the likes and share of a project. I wonder why we don't think about the fact that we contribute on success of a project and we should choose only to support the best. Anyway, the topic here is what is more profitable, I think the harder task is Social media so, I can consider it more profitable.
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:44:27 AM

I prefer doing both bounties - airdrops and social media ,but I had caught some good airdrops two years ago and I made some good money from them.As for me the most profitable campaign is signature bounty.
I wonder what were the airdrops that you call "good"? I rarely met airdrops, which brought me more than $5, mostly they are useless coins that just lie on my wallet. There was a cool airdrop from Binance, which distributed BNB tokens, which now cost about $23 per one token. Now Miracle Tele is holding an airdrop, you can get about $15 or more and the tokens are liquid, as there is a demand for them on the exchange.
DeepOnion Earns me atleast $15,000 USD last 2017 and i only joined their airdrop for 2 months until i sell my coins. That was the best life changing airdrop i taken part of.
But as of now there's no more good airdrop majority was just a waster of time, effort and money
This is really impressive, I heard that DeepOnion is a cool project, but I did not know that thanks to its airdrop someone could earn such a large amount.  I think this is a good argument for airdrops and it may be worthwhile to continue to take part in some of them.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:20:24 AM

I prefer doing both bounties - airdrops and social media ,but I had caught some good airdrops two years ago and I made some good money from them.As for me the most profitable campaign is signature bounty.
I wonder what were the airdrops that you call "good"? I rarely met airdrops, which brought me more than $5, mostly they are useless coins that just lie on my wallet. There was a cool airdrop from Binance, which distributed BNB tokens, which now cost about $23 per one token. Now Miracle Tele is holding an airdrop, you can get about $15 or more and the tokens are liquid, as there is a demand for them on the exchange.

DeepOnion Earns me atleast $15,000 USD last 2017 and i only joined their airdrop for 2 months until i sell my coins. That was the best life changing airdrop i taken part of.

But as of now there's no more good airdrop majority was just a waster of time, effort and money

Thats good experience and i think hard to happen again because its happen when market reach peak value. Right now, many airdrop have no value and i think its better to join in social media bounty. We can get more token from social media rather than join airdrop

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:21:52 AM

No. Airdrop is not profitable than bounty but sometimes social media bounty is more profitable than airdrop.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:18:50 AM

When you see in every spreadsheet bounty, why every member join social media bounty always get low rewards ?
But in Airdrop their rewards is enough for their task.

I see in bounty group there are many people who join social media bounty rewards is under airdrop rewards.
$1.8 for do facebook bounty but every member who join airdrop get $5. Is enough for bounty who always do task every weeks ?

This is my opinion why airdrop is more profitable than social media bounty

Task for Airdrop is easy than Social Media Bounty

In Airdrop, you only need to join their official page and join form. In Social Media Bounty, you must create,share and like their official page. Most of Social Media bounty must share 5 post and create 2 post.

Social Media Bounty makes more post than Airdrop

To join Social Media Bounty you must make Proff of Authentication then send your bounty report every week. But Airdrop is simple than Bounty, you only create Proff of Authentication

Most of newbie always join Social Media Bounty

Every newbie who try bounty, always join social media. If that bounty is only 4-6 weeks, their rewards is enough about their task. But if in bounty is 8-16 weeks. Social Media Bounty user is more do task and their rewards is too low.

Doing both is absolutely the best, but if we look at how many coins can we get, id rather focused on airdrops, because in social media campaign you can have lots of competitors, that is why less stakes or tokens we can get.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:08:37 AM

When you see in every spreadsheet bounty, why every member join social media bounty always get low rewards ?

I see in bounty group there are many people who join social media bounty rewards is under airdrop rewards.
$1.8 for do facebook bounty but every member who join airdrop get $5. Is enough for bounty who always do task every weeks ?

In Airdrop, you only need to join their official page and join form. In Social Media Bounty, you must create,share and like their official page. Most of Social Media bounty must share 5 post and create 2 post.

To join Social Media Bounty you must make Proff of Authentication then send your bounty report every week. But Airdrop is simple than Bounty, you only create Proff of Authentication

Every newbie who try bounty, always join social media. If that bounty is only 4-6 weeks, their rewards is enough about their task. But if in bounty is 8-16 weeks. Social Media Bounty user is more do task and their rewards is too low.

Doing both is absolutely the best, but if we look at how many coins can we get, id rather focused on airdrops, because in social media campaign you can have lots of competitors, that is why less stakes or tokens we can get.
It's better to participate in both of them is very very good  Cheesy Cheesy if you have to compare the income of these two programs. If people are able to participate in airdrop and bounty (social media) then do it. If you focus on airdrop, of course it's already very good, try to do a bounty of social media again. so that you get more profit.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:12:39 AM

Airdrop hunting can be profitable and nonprofitable for many but the truth is you won't know the answer until you try it out, sometimes you unexpectedly get huge gains from airdrops and most times too low to none, so it's in fact same as bounties too I don't see reason not trying it out
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:15:25 AM

Airdrop hunting can be profitable and nonprofitable for many but the truth is you won't know the answer until you try it out, sometimes you unexpectedly get huge gains from airdrops and most times too low to none, so it's in fact same as bounties too I don't see reason not trying it out

Most airdrop right now are worthless because the price very low. Its better to join in social media bounty and earn more token. Most airdrop give small amount of token and i think its not worthed if we doing KYC to earn airdrop

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:30:08 AM

everything need good time and this statement is also like that we don't get all the time the prophet only we have to wait for sometimes to to make it profitable this is the right way more than getting sudden profits.

Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:37:14 AM

The reward system and the amount of reward you get differs. There are some bounties where a lot more is allocated for social media bounty, while airdrop just get meagre amount.
I stopped participating in airdrop because the rewards are nothing to write about. I could not sell any of them on exchange, owing to the fact that they do not worth it.
I would rather be selective while participating in social media bounty, than participate in airdrop.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:10:27 AM

Social Media bounty has always and will always be more profitable than airdrop anytime and anywhere provided we don't compare different project, campaigns must be judged base on a single project payment for airdroppers and bounty hunters. Although an airdrop could take 15mins or less to complete depending on the task involved as compared to bounty hunting. Bounty is very stressful and more rewarding for a successful project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: