Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop is more profitable than Social Media Bounty ?  (Read 10520 times)
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:04:54 PM

It depends on the project itself and on the bounty pool. There were so much bounties where hunters were able to get more than 200 bucks only for doing twitter or facebook reposts, but science the market was falling down, a regular social media task was worth only several bucks.
but at the same time as the reward for social bounty campaigns were reduced, air drops also brought very little money. I think that now participation in social bounty is better than airdrops

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:39:31 PM

I think Airdrop for now is not profitable because most of them are only shitcoin as well as social media campaigns which are increasing numbers of participants joining even around 5-7k participants so they have to share stakes and earn a little income

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:49:13 PM

In airdrops, every member is given particular number of coins while in bounties rewards are given in stake based system.

They both to me are the same thing. They are distributed to the provided wallet and it stays there with or without any impact except for a lucky person if the project is good. In fact, airdrop is worse, most times the project is abandoned.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:53:12 PM

I think Airdrop for now is not profitable because most of them are only shitcoin as well as social media campaigns which are increasing numbers of participants joining even around 5-7k participants so they have to share stakes and earn a little income

So now the bounty reward for social networks does not bring anything. A large number of participants and the reward pool is very small. Gone are the days when the simplest ICO gave $ 50 for social networks.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:21:17 PM

In airdrops, every member is given particular number of coins while in bounties rewards are given in stake based system.

They both to me are the same thing. They are distributed to the provided wallet and it stays there with or without any impact except for a lucky person if the project is good. In fact, airdrop is worse, most times the project is abandoned.
Airdrops can be found hardly which give the real worthy coins so don't expect all the airdrops will give us something valuable.But even bounties are not good at the current status since most of the investors prefer IEOs over ICOs so chances of projects which are running bounties to get real success in long term.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 04:24:02 PM

That is true. With so many people investing their time and effort in the bounty programs, the better option now is to go for airdrops. In airdrop the amount is fixed so no matter how many people join in, the reward will remain the same. And that is why it is better then bounties atleast for now.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:28:20 PM

To be honest, there I can't really evaluate which is better because many airdrops are so worthless although in some situations on bounties we find such case scenario Bnk it's not as much as it's seen on airdrops so I can't say airdrops are better

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:32:00 PM

Recently, social companies have become almost unprofitable and because of the large number of participants so many projects simply do not want to do the restriction by the rules and therefore free distribution is in great demand because you just need to perform several actions once and get tokens for it and that's it.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:41:03 PM

During 2017 and the first half of 2018, I used to take part in a lot of the airdrops. And some of them proved to be very profitable. But the situation got changed almost one year back. Some of the users began cheating the system by using automated bots. These guys were able to apply for the same airdrop hundreds of times, and as a result of this the payout for the honest user declined by a lot.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:43:24 PM

When you see in every spreadsheet bounty, why every member join social media bounty always get low rewards ?
But in Airdrop their rewards is enough for their task.
Since you created the topic a few months back, i am not sure what airdrop gave you that much profit, majority of these airdrops from new projects are just fake and i never came across any genuine project that will give you some benefit for the time you spent rather than they will collect your information so that they will be selling it somewhere else. If there is any established coins that comes up with an airdrop then it is a different thing altogether, but the rest is a waste of time as i never came across any legit projects in a very long time, if there is any difference in opinion i would like to hear from you.
infarterr

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:53:48 PM

Well in some sense yes, you are right but that has to do with some of the bounties which awards very little token for social media bounty and allow many to participate in the bounty making the payment look foolish

Gift makers usually make airdrop to attract participants to join their project, even though it is not important because if a good gift is sure to be approached by many people without having to make an airdrop the impact is sometimes not good.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:18:35 PM

Airdrop is more profitable and easier. But there is very little space in Airdrop. And most often we do not have time to join. I participated in many airdrops, and only 10 projects I got the award. These coins are worthless.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:21:56 PM

If you have a lot of time then it's better to do it all at once and that will give you more interesting benefits, but what is more decisive is the project you are following.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:55:01 PM

I disagree with you, airdrop is waste of time, if you join a reasonable social media bounty, it's absolutely far profitable than airdrop, from my own experience with airdrop, i don't think it's better than social media bounty. It was 2017 airdrop was really profitable but now it's waste of time.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:37:04 PM

i believed that you ever come back to this thread, you will be satisfy with the answers given here. airdrops are useless unless you have downliners willing to sign whenever you join register but if you have none. forget airdrops. better do bounty and the best option in bounty is articles.

valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:41:14 PM

for social media in my opinion, not all are bad, in some bounties there are also many who offer bounty social media with a special amount of allocations and of course there are also some bounties that are devoted to social media and of course the pay can reach tens of dollars or more, but for airdrop there are also many which offer tens of dollars easily but most must pass kyc that I see a lot, so social media bounty is not always bad.
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:43:43 PM

I agree that I think airdrop at this time is quite good because there is always a new airdrop every day with a fairly large estimate, and for social media there are too many people in my opinion and also not all use fixed payments, only based on stake and if using automatic stake Participants with a total of almost thousands will get little if all participants are diligent in pursuing stake.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 03:07:07 AM

You have a point. Before I always joined on social media campaign such as facebook and twitter but due to lots of participants joining. The rewards are often low due to massive members of the social campaign. Airdrop is also good but there is a chance to get a high reward in bounty cause theyve used stake system. In dealing with campaign always pick a shorter period with decent amount. This way, you'll not waste long time on some campaign that have very long working time.
For me it means both of it is good. Between airdrop or social media bounty we are not limited to pick it and as long it not take our time, maybe join both is good. Because more project that we joined, more chance we get a  good coin for free.

libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 03:13:29 AM

If bounty managers only give quality bounty hunters chance to participate rather than account farmers, social media bounties will earn more but unfortunately most BMs look for quantity which results in decreased reward for every participant.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:56:58 AM

Do both at the same time. Take note that both of them pays less because there are a lot of participants. They only require mininal task compared to other bounties, so why not do both.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: