Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop is more profitable than Social Media Bounty ?  (Read 10520 times)
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:13:42 AM

Before I always join social media bounty but after realizing that you can only get a small amount of reward due to so many participants, I quit and joined signature campaign instead. Also some airdrops are scam and only used to get info’s.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
denysceragem

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 07:30:42 AM

I think it all depends. Personally, now, I am into one profitable bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156163

P.S. It is not a paid promotion, just sharing m experience
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:27:20 AM

If the project is legit then social media bounties ate more profitable than airdrops. If the project turned out to be a scam then it's just a waste of time. Lots of effort is needed for social media bounties when compared to airdrops. Technically you won't lose anything in airdrops compared to to bounties.

Blah blah
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:12:28 AM

If you are supporting for work, you could be right. Last year some bounty lasted up to 1 year and payment low. This is really low payment for hard work.

I rarely see airdrop bringing real profit in 2018 and earlier this year. As for rewards from social bounty, although few are still much more valuable
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:14:49 AM

If you are supporting for work, you could be right. Last year some bounty lasted up to 1 year and payment low. This is really low payment for hard work.

I rarely see airdrop bringing real profit in 2018 and earlier this year. As for rewards from social bounty, although few are still much more valuable

Correct, this is no longer the 2017 wherein a single airdrop or at least a weekly airdrop is worth hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

So bounty is more profitable compare to airdrop, that is, if you're lucky to join a bounty that won't scam you are at least the token has value once it is listed on an exchange.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:14:56 AM

I think many bounty hunters tend to join airdrop as signing up for airdrop is easy task that other bounty campaigns. It takes one or two minutes to sign up for airdrops. And many crypto projects also tend to offer airdrops so as to increase popularity of their project. But there is a risk that most of airdrops require KYC information and email.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:18:57 AM

At some point, its because there are lots of participants for social media campaign and the allocation also matters, as what i have compared, there is a bigger portion of allocation for airdrops compared to social media campaign and this is one of the reason why the allocations can be shared for a hundreds of participants making it a small portion of what we received.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:48:17 PM

When you see in every spreadsheet bounty, why every member join social media bounty always get low rewards ?
But in Airdrop their rewards is enough for their task.

I see in bounty group there are many people who join social media bounty rewards is under airdrop rewards.
$1.8 for do facebook bounty but every member who join airdrop get $5. Is enough for bounty who always do task every weeks ?

This is my opinion why airdrop is more profitable than social media bounty

Task for Airdrop is easy than Social Media Bounty

In Airdrop, you only need to join their official page and join form. In Social Media Bounty, you must create,share and like their official page. Most of Social Media bounty must share 5 post and create 2 post.

Social Media Bounty makes more post than Airdrop

To join Social Media Bounty you must make Proff of Authentication then send your bounty report every week. But Airdrop is simple than Bounty, you only create Proff of Authentication

Most of newbie always join Social Media Bounty

Every newbie who try bounty, always join social media. If that bounty is only 4-6 weeks, their rewards is enough about their task. But if in bounty is 8-16 weeks. Social Media Bounty user is more do task and their rewards is too low.

Unfortunately, both can give profit mate. But joining in social media bounty are much more profitable than airdrops. Because you can only get a small amount of airdrops though it is much easier the task compare to social media bounty. But for me I never join in both, I usually joined in telegram and signature campaign.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:58:50 PM

Do not get too underestimate airdrops there are some with good pay. Much depends on the number of participants and the timing of both airdrops and Social Media Bounty. Bounty hunters should choose their projects carefully.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 01:35:54 PM

When you see in every spreadsheet bounty, why every member join social media bounty always get low rewards ?

I see in bounty group there are many people who join social media bounty rewards is under airdrop rewards.
$1.8 for do facebook bounty but every member who join airdrop get $5. Is enough for bounty who always do task every weeks ?

In Airdrop, you only need to join their official page and join form. In Social Media Bounty, you must create,share and like their official page. Most of Social Media bounty must share 5 post and create 2 post.

To join Social Media Bounty you must make Proff of Authentication then send your bounty report every week. But Airdrop is simple than Bounty, you only create Proff of Authentication

Every newbie who try bounty, always join social media. If that bounty is only 4-6 weeks, their rewards is enough about their task. But if in bounty is 8-16 weeks. Social Media Bounty user is more do task and their rewards is too low.

I think it depends on the project itself. Most of the time airdrops will give you a very small amount of earnings compared to social media campaign. There are projects that give a huge allocation in their social media campaign and your earnings are actually depends on your effort and hardwork. Its better if you will join both to maximize your earnings.

alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:52:56 PM

Why compare?Why not join both airdrop and bounty on social media?In the same way payment will be more.The main thing that the project which carried out these awards generously paid.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 03:05:49 PM

if what we see is the result of the social media and airdrop accounts, everything will be the same. nothing is better. because in my view, whatever we get from the campaign all depends on the project we are following. even airdrop can be more profitable than a bounty signature. because there are projects that don't pay bounty signatures.
if on a task done, of course you already know more easily which is between airdrop and social media bounty.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:09:02 PM

It depends on the budget and the number of participants.
Sometimes you can also get huge rewards from social media campaign.
But the best way to do is to join both campaigns, well airdrop is just a simple step to do and don't need much time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 03:21:20 PM

Don't miss every airdrop event, and if you have a bitcointalk account, you should indeed join a bounty campaign, the results can certainly be better.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:32:15 PM

Both airdrop or bounty of social media is always beneficial if in a good project but both provide relatively small benefits compared to other types of bounties. The number of rewards from airdrop can be ascertained, in contrast to the social media bounty that depends on the number of participants. Worse, there are many airdrops that end in scams.

frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 03:55:09 PM

As far as I know, airdrops very rarely bring more than $ 5 to their participants. In addition, most likely you will not get anything at all, because a very large number of projects with airdrop are fraudsters. Despite the fact that the registration process in airdrop is quite simple, I do not think that it is a good idea to spend your time on this nonsense. Bounty will be much more profitable, because there you can earn much more coins

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:44:27 PM

in my opinion depending on the project giving rewards you can see how much they will allocate prizes to the bounty hunter if you think it is very small it is better not to be followed just do the pay according to work and what I know is that the social media campaign is very small reward
Sonik33

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:04:00 PM

I don't think so. I actually think the opposite. I think that bounty social media campaigns are more profitable than airdrop if we do it seriously. I am sure as long as we are serious, we will get what we want. All it takes is a serious effort to achieve the results we want. We must be patient in playing crypto currencies because profits do not come suddenly. Getting benefits from social media campaigns requires a process and while following airdrop just waiting for the results.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:06:46 PM

for now it is rare for airdrop to exceed the social media campaign bounty, indeed the advantage of airdrop is to work once and wait for the results while the bounty must be this and that then send a weekly report. for me airdrop is no more than a bounty, even a social media campaign
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:09:08 PM

Whether it is social media reward or the reward got from airdrops, if the project isn't good then what we've got rewarded is worthless. Maybe one in fifty airdrops will be profitable and the same isn't cent percent possible after the marketing has begun to take place through the IEO launch and immediate listing on exchanges for trading with few days time period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: