Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:29:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Binance Coin a good choice to HOLD?  (Read 20385 times)
Kodaman

Activity: 189
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:45:27 PM

Binance will grow 10 times more. BNB will grow more than 10 times.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:10:07 PM

I am very much positive about BNB. I particularly love Binance exchange. There is no doubt that BNB is a master coin of exchange and has been able to attract many traders in a sort span of its inception. Keep going BNB.

bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:29:56 PM

Looking at all the developments of binance coin binance is surely most secure coin to hold with all the developments like margin trading and new fiat exchange and more features in exchange we can securely trade binance
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:54:59 PM

Binance is announcing new product almost every week. Now they want to competite with Libra by creating a Binance Venus product.
What do you think? It is good that Binance is going to dominate the entire crypto market?

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:00:20 PM

Binance coin is good choice to hold because all we know that this a good coin that worth it to invest and hold because like you said it is the one of the leading coin in the chart and we can say that this is a fast moving coin. And if we talk about history it has a good background because it was stay alive in along period of crypto years.
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:21:21 PM

Kiss First, BNB has the advantage of being a coin master of the exchange. And the crypto trading floor is the project that has the longest living ability, compared to other utility token projects.
 Kiss Second, Binance Coin itself has proved to be safe (safe heaven) after many adjustments of crypto market, although it cannot match Bitcoin and Teether (USDT).
 Kiss Third, the Binance Coin is also the leading coin when it is possible to reduce not much during the time when the market adjusts, and increases the fastest when the market recovers. Stock Traders in the stock market always prefer the leading stock like this.

So what about you?  Wink

BNB is really great altcoin. At this moment one of the strongest altocin actually. The binance develop team continuously develop their coin and finally they launch their own blockchain which makes BNB strong. Right now binance exchange is so much popular and traders like to trade here because of many good facility. If developers continuously work like that BNB be will be reach 100$ soon.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:34:05 PM

Binance coin is a good choice coin to hold in the sense that, it is the product of the leading exchange in term of volume and many others. This binance coin has great potentials considering where the price started from and where it is now even makes it a good idea in holding. Being the fuel that runs such a huge exchange alone makes it a good choice to buy and hold for long term profit.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 12:12:19 PM

I want to add some reasons that clearle help to make decision in Binance side. I heared today that Binance provide 15% lending for BNB holders. For that reason, more and more people will have desire to hold BNB for long term and huge portions.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:00:36 PM

Yes, it is very good for us to hold a binance coin, the development is very fast and the growth of the exchange is also very very extraordinary, this is what makes investors want to have a lot of binance in their wallet

CLEVER BOUNTY
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:24:03 PM

Yes, I agree with that binance coin have a future it is my include on my list not because binance is the top1 exchanger in the world but on the volume that makes binance coin into top 7 in coinmarketcap it is a biggest achievement of binance to keep spot on top.
Having a working platform makes this coin very successful. The working product made this project very profitable to those who keep on investing and trusting this project. We should be more optimistic as there's always possibilities that this project will gain more success and there will be more investors to lift it up. Holding this coin for longer time-frame can bring a much better outcome. It's only a matter of patience and dedications to wait.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:43:41 PM

The major reason why I'm still holding BNB for long term is because there has been tremendous development progress from the the team, CZ being the lead. From Binance Chain, to Binance DEX, to margin trading, and now lending of BNB including a few others. Many projects in order to gain popularity and for other reasons like improving speed of transaction and low transaction fees are moving to binance chain. This is a boost to BNB indirectly. The fact that BNB is used for Binance launchpad helps to prevent massive dip in price.   Also, the quarterly burn of BNB increases its worth over time.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 02:50:30 PM

Binance proved during long bearish periods that can hold pretty stable its price and this is a proof of maturity for any coin.

Also, Binance continues to develop constantly, it has buy back programs, a lot of IEOs, loteries etc. It is maybe the best crypto exchange and will remain in top for at least many years from now.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Caishen_Project

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:59:42 PM

In my own view, BNB is good coin to hold because of the IEO hosting mostly on binance exchange. Many projects are queuing after the successful of other projects they did their IEO on binance and this will keep on increasing the price of binance coin.

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:02:56 PM

In my own view, BNB is good coin to hold because of the IEO hosting mostly on binance exchange. Many projects are queuing after the successful of other projects they did their IEO on binance and this will keep on increasing the price of binance coin.
I think it will be a temporary effect. no any asset can constantly show growth. very soon the BNB coin will not be so popular and most likely it will bring profit only in the coming year

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
IParn

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 04:34:47 PM

BNB is an excellent platform that has long been a success.  He has long earned his trust.  Especially in those moments when everyone fell and he remained in place.  A very strong platform that deserves your investment.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:39:17 PM

for now I don't hold it in BNB for long. maybe people think that because of the increasing use of their blockchain and the development of their good platform will continue to bring BNB to future growth. but we have to think the worst possibility that might happen to BNB in the future.

aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:01:42 PM

Kiss First, BNB has the advantage of being a coin master of the exchange. And the crypto trading floor is the project that has the longest living ability, compared to other utility token projects.
 Kiss Second, Binance Coin itself has proved to be safe (safe heaven) after many adjustments of crypto market, although it cannot match Bitcoin and Teether (USDT).
 Kiss Third, the Binance Coin is also the leading coin when it is possible to reduce not much during the time when the market adjusts, and increases the fastest when the market recovers. Stock Traders in the stock market always prefer the leading stock like this.

So what about you?  Wink

BNB is the fastest-growing coin in the past few years and is quite stable until now and this is what decides me to hold it for longer until the next 1-2 years. and also sometimes very useful when following IEO in binance dex.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:08:15 PM

The BNB has prospects for storage, primarily because in order to participate in the IEO on the Binance exchange it is necessary to constantly store these coins and buy tokens of new projects on them. I believe that this is the main reason why BNB should be stored for a long time.

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:10:33 PM

So what about you?  Wink

BNB is the fastest-growing coin in the past few years and is quite stable until now and this is what decides me to hold it for longer until the next 1-2 years. and also sometimes very useful when following IEO in binance dex.
yes, they have a very good development team. Their exchanges work, their blockchain chain works, and now maybe more projects will use it because they want to be listed on the binance exchange.

desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:52:57 AM

for now I don't hold it in BNB for long. maybe people think that because of the increasing use of their blockchain and the development of their good platform will continue to bring BNB to future growth. but we have to think the worst possibility that might happen to BNB in the future.
Preparing for the bad possibilities we must face.
Because the price will not always continue to rise, there must be a time to go down quickly

CLEVER BOUNTY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: